All Comments on 'Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another husband pimping out his wife. Even for a fantasy/fictional story this makes NO sense. The husband finds out he can't really satisfy his wife in bed. Like he'll NEVER be able to fuck her like her big dicked Ex. Why would any man be happy with that knowledge? Why would he expose himself and his wife to every known sexually transmitted disease on the planet? Basically his marriage is now over. This has got to be one of the dumbest ideas on Literotica and it gets used over and over and over again. And none of the husbands get any smarter, nor do the wives get any less slutty. Bad idea. Bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stories about cuckolds seeing their wives fucked by big cocks.

Do you fantasize about big cocks?

Are you physically insecure, or are you looking for your sexual orientation?

nothing is to be ashamed of, and some advisers can help you.

Good luck.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, this one’s going to score high. 😵

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You dirty dirty ...person. Now how did you know ...?

😘

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Fantasy of a yet to come outta the closet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Last part fag shit gets you a 1

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

I hope you thanked Jim...I know flowers aren't for guys but chocolates will do🤣

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit

Always gets 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing better than having a real man with a real cock own your wifes pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it until the queer stuff. That trashed it for me.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Another work for the growing "Husbands With Low Self-Esteem Library"! How soon until OP is cock-caged, collared and relegated to the #700 dog kennel? Helen Keller could see where this is leading.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was just awful. He should just admit he's gay and move on from this joke of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sucking dick and creampies will get you straight into the 1* category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

IRL, women don't want monster cocks. Even cocks smaller than the absurdity described here will cause pain and tearing in a lot of women. Authors who write this stuff must have penis envy. This is essentially a faggot fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this is a very hot story. Love to watch my wife doing this. It is extremely hot.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

If you dont WANT to be down scored into oblivion then use the cuck tag when writing a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Went directly to the last line and almost threw up. I guess most of the readers on this site are closeted homosexuals because of the preponderance of stories about sucking other guys dicks after they fuck the woman they claim to love. Absolutely disgusting.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

As soon as i got about 4 paragraphs in i stopped, but let me guess the good ol ex is bigger, can fuck better than the wimpy little homsexual husband can and he, sadly, just gives in to them being better together in the sex department, so he'll be happy with a mercy fuck every once in a while.

Sorry but you kids are really a pathetic lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"One fantasy I haven't had the guts to share, is that of watching her get fucked, particularly by a dick much bigger than mine" i stopped reading at this point. I dont care what happened in this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This must be bad as even the always encouraging Legio and , the rakes best friend, Reed didn’t like this one. Going off your last, first, two stories I know I won’t like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck garbage

AruriArurialmost 3 years ago

Ignore all the pathetic losers shaming your creativity. The point of fiction writing isn't to imitate reality or other people's idea of fantasy. Great story! Great use of mmf bi-sex! To smart readers, it's obvious the husband keeps his wife happy on his own; the 10-inch cock is just to martial aid.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

cucks at their worst......

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Hate cuck stories.

No didn't read this entirely , went to the last few paragraphs at the end.

Disgusting. But I agree with the author's depiction of cucks -- they are, in actuality, at heart closet homosexuals who likes to fellatio bigger penises their wives picked up.

DavidllahDavidllahalmost 3 years ago

Disregard the haters. If they hate it so much, why too they read it? They just can't admit that's their fantasy too. Keep up the writing, now I need to go jerk off, thanks for some good material!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Would have been a 5* if not for the guy turning queer. Should have been in the story tags!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There seems to be no end of readers whose erudite comments support and defend cuck and bi behavior. Since most of these commenters seem to be comfortable being less than men, perhaps there should be a catagory MLBPWWMM for "males with limp body parts, weak wills and minds to match"

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

""""" lujon2019about 20 hours ago

If you dont WANT to be down scored into oblivion then use the cuck tag when writing a cuck story"""" Actually, if you want higher scaores use the tag 'queer, or bi-husband. That way we who score those down are more likely to avois your atory and you win (higher scores), and we win ( no queer shit) in the stories we want to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My experience came from those instant camera photos that were back in the 60's and the hot thing back then. I found a box tucked away in our spare bedroom closet, there were lots of nude pics of my wife, several of her getting laid by several different college guys.

I put them away and didn't mention them, then one day we were drinking and I got up the courage to ask about then. She was redfaced but owned up to being a bit "loose" when she was in college. I asked her how many, she told me way over... 100.

That to me was a bit more than a "bit" loose. But, faithful now, as far as I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: Aruri No shame on you for favoring this garbage. Now the world knows what kind of scum you really are. If anybody should be ignored it's you ass wipe.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

People always say 'tag the story". Yeah? so you look at the tags before you read? I generally do the opposite. If it looks like moderately interesting I first see how long it is. Then, if it is long, I look at comments to see if I want to waste my time to even start. If it does not catch me, I skim a bit. If I like what I see at that point, i go back and start again. Otherwise, I wait to see the score. I rarely read a story that is not over a 3 unless I read it early. I also do not like to read stories where the author blocked voting and comments.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I hope you don't expect a positive comment on this shit! Still, it's funny that there are even readers who think you're creative! Ha ha ha!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

oh yes great story - I want to read Part two.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Yeah Pheskimo, ignore the haters and pathetic losers who can’t see the creativity in another template cuck and whore story. But really, you can’t have a cuck without no angst and this ain’t have no angst.

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitalmost 3 years ago

Love the story ... im a tremendous fan of SPH, and this was great. I didnt enjoy the ending, it's not my thing, but it was yours and im glad you shared it. I do hope you do a LOT more sph work, this was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimp you just a queer, get rid of the pussy and be happy with your man .

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Surprise Jim will be at your house monday morning when you go to work! Then just like my wife she trades up. 10 stars to writer

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

So nice I enjoyed it twice! I might mention that not every husband who shares his wife's pussy wants to hear him being belittled by his wife ... just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a solid 4 stars until you started the queer stuff. I will not be reading any more of your homo stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What anonymous said. Many of us don't deny you your freedom to engage in same-sex sex, but we don't want it for ourselves and, if you wish to write about it that's fine, but please give your readers some warning so we can skip to another story. Please don't take this as a criticism. We all just have different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a little warning next time about bi sex I'm hetro not bi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story ruined when it went gay without warning. Very understandable about how seeing an old video of wife could be a turn-on, maybe even cause a fantasy of wanting to see her "live". But only if the guy didn't know it to prevent humiliation. This story was done in a way to guarantee humiliation. Now that the cuck hubby has demonstrated he is bi or gay, the wife will divorce him. After all, she dumped the big dick because he was bi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent story with potential that went bad. It could have explored the voyeuristic feelings of the husband watching his wife on film and in person. Instead it collapsed into a "humiliation tale" with the husband becoming bi or gay. Divorce is guaranteed since she originally broke up with "big dick ex" because the guy was bi. Now her husband is bi too, but without the big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the whole story but wished it had ended before Jim was invited over. Better if the story just ended right there. IRL my wife brought with her a large container of slides, prints, negatives, and old 8mm movies from before we met, and asked me to help her sort through them to decide what to trash and what to keep for digitising. As we went through them, in between family and vacation photos we found lots of pictures of her fucking different guys, at least several dozen. And these were only the ones she had pictures of, she said there were plenty more, close to a hundred different guys from her wild stage when she was between marriages. She'd told me about her numerous experiences, but now here were the pictures. She isn't ashamed of the pictures, and certainly not of having fucked so many men, in fact she says she now wishes she had pictures of all of them so she'd have a complete album, but many were one-night stands and she didn't have a camera handy at the time. She hates that she can't remember them all, but there were just too many. Some of the pictures were time-delay, and some were taken by one guy while she fucked the other one and then they switched. Sometimes I can get her to show them to me and tell me about each one. Of the hundred or so, I knew, or at least had met, about twenty.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonabout 1 year ago

I loved this story! The bi surprise at the end made it perfect! My gf loves big meaty cocks and gets off when I suck them clean after splitting her in two. So hot to see her pleased!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read the title, then skimmed the rest of it, didn't want to learn about her fucking anyone except her current husband. But just keying off your title, I'll mention that my wife has tons of old movies and still shots of her having sex with her ex and also with countless others. We've digitised nearly all of it--much better than watching porn of anonymous people!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alas a good cuckholding story ,were husband gets his cock sucked even he enjoyed wow not so selfish wife,mostly all wife cuckholding their are selfish only their pleasure own is important not their partners

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The bi stuff at end took it from a 4 to a 3. She dumped the ex because the ex was bi. Won't she dump the husband now for the same reason?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am my wife's second husband. She is a hottie who had been a SEC cheerleader. She married her first husband immediately after college, and divorced him couple years later because he started drinking too much and she didn't think he would be a good father. I found a tape of her and him and he had the proverbial big, long and thick dick. The sex between them was amazing. It was passionate and long-lasting. She had more orgasms than I'd seen in any porn video and he shot a load of cum that could have come from a fire hose. Then they had a wild make out while she got him hard again and they did it all over again. It was hot to watch but there is no way that I ever would have suggested that she get with him again. I never told her I found the tape. However I did begin to slowly ask her questions about her first marriage. She never humiliated me, but she did admit that the divorce had nothing to do with their bedroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous