Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a nasty white whore." Andre taunted me as I licked sucked his fingers. "You like the taste of your own ass?"

I was embarrassed by what I was doing but I did it anyway and nodded my head. I just wanted him inside me so bad! Andre took his fingers out of my mouth and then pushed me hard off of him. So hard I was pushed off the bed and fell onto the floor on my butt and it hurt.

"I am sorry...I am sorry...what did I do?" I whined out.

I had no idea why I was apologizing to Andre and no idea what I did wrong. I was pathetic but for some reason I had this need to apologize to him, which was so uncharacteristically not me!

Andre chuckled, "I'm sorry I really did not mean to throw you off the bed." I could tell he was amused. "Did it hurt?"

I stood up and rubbed my butt, "Yeah a little." It hurt more than a little and I had a bruise on my left butt cheek for several days.

"Well come here and I will kiss it all better."

"Do...do you want me to turn out the light?" I asked.

Andre grinned, "Not yet. I want to see you when I fuck you."

I had no problem with that, the first few years of my marriage Sean also liked to leave the lights on or turn on the small floor lamp we had in the bedroom because he also liked to see me when we had sex. I enjoyed it as well because I liked to see him also and see his face when he orgasmed. After we were married longer we left the bathroom light to give the room a little light and then we eventually even stopped that.

I smiled and walked to Andre and when I was in front of him he ran his hands up my thighs and I closed my eyes and moaned as I enjoyed his touch. Andre ran his left hand around to my ass and his right hand ran up the front of me, just lightly brushing my pussy, and then up to my stomach just above my pelvis area. I looked down at his hand and saw it go under the waist band of the front of my panties and felt his other hand go under the waist band in the back. I shivered and held my breath in anticipation of him pulling down my panties and seeing my pussy for the first time.

"OWWWWW...UHHHH...STOP! UHHHHH GOD THAT HURTS...STOP, PLEASE." I cried out.

Instead of pulling my panties down, Andre pulled both the front and back of my panties up! They painfully wedged up my butt and pussy and to make it worse he kept pulling them up and jerking them to wedge them deeper!

Andre pulled my panties up higher and I just stood whimpering and allowing him to hurt me! He ran his fingers over my exposed libia mojora (my vulva area), which was slick with my cum and natural lubricant.

"Damn, girl, you have a nice fat pussy." He told me.

"I am not fat." I vainly replied back.

Andre laughed, "I did not say you were fat; I said your pussy is fat." His fingers ran down my vagina, "I like it. But you need to shave it. Show off that fat white pussy."

I whimpered out again when he pulled my panties up even higher, they could really go any deeper into my butt and pussy but it still hurt.

"I bet that pussy makes a great camel toe." He commented. I knew what a camel toe was and I winced at his vulgarity.

I honestly did not know what he meant by me having a "fat pussy". I was not very hairy in on my pubic area, and the hairs I had were fine and soft and a light brown that I did trim on the sides during the summer when I wore my bikini, but other than that I never even considered removing all my hair down there. While I noticed Sarah did, I found it rather pointless and even a little white trashy and something a porn star or a prostitute would do. My pubis hair was currently matted with my own sex fluid. I did not have much time to contemplate why Andre called my pussy "fat" or about my pubic hair because Andre let go of my panties and turned me around. I pulled my panties out of my butt and vagina.

"Bend over a little and show me that white ass as you take off your panties. Go slow."

I bent over slightly and stuck my butt out and slowly removed my panties until they were at me knees. When I was standing back up Andre stopped me and told me to stay like I was. I was bent over just a little and my ass was sticking out and my panties were down to my knees.

"Fuck, your tan lines are sexy. Now walk over to the mirror and turn around and bend over with your legs together and I you will see what I mean by a fat pussy."

I slid my panties down and they dropped ot my feet and I stepped out of them and walked over to the mirror, turned around, closed my legs, and bent over a little.

"More." Andre ordered me.

Even though I was embarrassed I was actually turned on by how he was ordering me around and making me do things that seemed degrading. No one ever treated me like this sexually and it aroused me a great deal. I bent over more and strained my neck to look behind me at my reflection in the mirror and I could see what Andre meant by me having a "fat pussy".

Between my legs just below my butt between my upper thighs I could see my puffy vulva and a long slit running up the vulva and in between it, almost hidden, were my thin inner pussy lips. The flesh of my pussy was just a tad bit darker than my natural skin tone. The fine light brown pubic hairs were wet and matted and my entire pussy glistened from my sex fluids. Above my pussy I could see my small butthole and it was surrounded by a circle of flesh that was also a tad bit darker than my natural skin tone. That was the first time I ever so my private area like that and it was kind of sexy and I could see the appeal it would have to a man.

"See, now that's a nice, fat, white pussy. Will look even better without any hair around it." Andre commented as he also looked at my reflection in the large mirror. "Now use your hands to spread yourself apart to get a real good look at your whore pussy."

I swallowed and even though I did not want to expose myself more for Andre or even myself, I did what he told me. I spread my legs apart a little and I reached behind me and put my hands just under my butt cheeks to just at the outside of my pussy and spread myself apart for Andre. I saw my sex open up and the thin inner lips spread apart and I could see the small hole that was the entrance to inside my body just inches below my butthole. The inside lips and entrance were just a slightly pinkish color and glistening and slick looking from my arousal. I did think it was rather odd that there was such a long slit that ran up from the hole of my pussy to my clit, but just assumed that's how a girl's sex organ looked.

"Fuck that's a nice pussy." Andre commented again at the view he got from my reflection. "Now get your fine white ass back over here."

I straightened up and walked back to Andre hoping now he would fuck me. MY eyes kept roaming up and down from his handsome face, to his muscular body, to his large penis that I was aching to have inside me. Andre grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him and started kissing me again as I fell onto his body. He then turned me and laid me on the bed with my butt just on the edge of the bed. I was once again moaning in pleasure from his kisses and reached down to grab his penis to help him guide it inside my wet sex. Andre pulled back a little and stood up and grabbed my legs just below my knees and spread my legs apart.

"Oh God...yes...please now! Please fuck me now." I begged.

Andre, still holding my legs apart, shook his head and dropped to his knees and I knew what he wanted to do.

"No, please Andre. I don't like that...please don't do that." I whined out.

Tried to close my legs but he moved his hands up to my thighs held them tight and I gave a little whimper as his strong hands gripped my legs tighter and squeezed them painfully and I stopped struggling.

"Bitch, I ain't even smelled any pussy in two years and I am going to taste this white fat one of yours." He said and brought his mouth to my sex.

I never had any of the three men I had sex with go down on me; honest to God. I thought it was gross and vulgar for several reasons. The smell and taste I had always thought would be unpleasant but when Andre made me taste myself I found out it was not bad at all and even pleasant tasting so I naturally assumed the scent of it was nice as well. Also since I was more prudish than most girls I never thought the act of having oral sex done to me would feel very good, but I was wrong.

Andre placed his large hands on my pussy and spread it further apart and ran his tongue up my pussy and then inside me and it felt rather nice. He used his tongue inside me for several moments causing me to give little moans of pleasure and while it felt good it was not an intense sexual pleasure as when he used his fingers.

"Damn your pussy tastes good." Andre told me after he removed his mouth from me and then went back to going down on me.

He ran his lips up my pussy slit again and I gasped in pleasure when he spread the little hood around my clit open with his fingers and his tongue found my small pleasure nub. I cried out as he worked my clit with his tongue and inserted two fingers inside me and my hands gripped the sheets of my bed tight.

"Ohhh..God...that...ohhhh...that feels so good...ohhhh God, baby, that feels good." I moaned out.

With me moaning and withering on the bed in pleasure, Andre continued to finger me and tease my clit with his tongue. It really did feel very pleasant and I was enjoying it. I don't know if I was going to have another orgasm that way but the sensation it gave me was something I did not want to stop.

Andre worked my pussy with his tongue and mouth for a while longer and then I let out a whimper of disappointment when he removed his fingers and tongue. He then placed his hands on my upper legs just above my knees and pushed my legs up in the air so my butt was lifted a little off the edge of the bed. I looked down and saw him looking up and me, grinning, and Andre ran his tongue down my pussy and then started circling it around my butthole.

"No...please...that's gross." I protested.

Andre just kept running his tongue around the entrance to my small hole and I gasped out once again when his tongue entered my ass. It felt very nice, warm and wet and a tingling sensation that was quite enjoyable.

"Hold your legs up."

I placed my hands under the back of my knees and held my legs up as Andre rimmed my ass and then again cried out in pleasure as his fingers went inside my pussy once more. Andre continued to pleasure me with his tongue in and his fingers thrusting hard in and out of me and i started teasing and even pinching my own erect nipples as I moaned and whimpered and squirmed with pleasure.

"Ohhh...ohhh...uhhhh...uhhh My God! Please...ohhh God...Andre...uhhhh..please fuck me...I can't stand it any...ohhhhhh God that feels so good...please...I can't take it anymore...uhhhh fuck me!" I cried out and begged.

After a few more minutes of pleasurably tormenting me, Andre wither had enough or he realized I was not going to orgasm with oral sex, my thoughts were he had enough because while I was getting a great deal of sexual pleasure from him so far that night he was not overly concerned if I enjoyed myself or not. Whatever the reason he stood up and I let go of my legs and he moved to me and started kissing me with a great deal of lust and I kissed him back not caring his lips and chin were covered in my pussy fluid; I even licked his chin to taste myself. Andre started kissing my breasts and nipples as he placed an arm under my back and he picked me up with ease and moved my body onto the bed and my head rested on my foo foo pillows I used for decoration on my bed as I wrapped my arms around his muscular back and spread my legs. He did not even bother pulling the comforter back and getting under the sheets. I knew I could have to take my light blue comforter to the dry cleaners Monday because there was going to be a large wet spot on it.

Andre lifted his head off my chest, got on his knees between my legs and looked down at me, "Do you have any condoms?"

What the hell did I need to keep condoms around for? I was married to and only had sex with the same man for 5 years and we did not use condoms the rare times we had sex. I shook my head.

"Well fuck." Andre sighed out.

"Maybe...maybe Carl has some?" I said hopefully.

Andre shook his head, "No he bare backs Sarah, even though with that whore he should wrap it."

"Oh." I muttered noting but ignoring his comment about Sarah. I wanted to get fucked and defending my friend's virtue was that last thing on my mind.

"I...I am on birth control so...so I can't get pregnant and you can do it inside me." I offered hopefully as my eyes were focused on his large black penis. The only unprotected sex I ever had was with my husband and I liked the feeling of him cumming inside me. It felt neat.

"I ain't worried about knocking you up." Andre told me

"Oh." I muttered out and looked at his handsome face. "I...I am umm...i don't have anything." I assured him.

I was so stupid in my desire to have him inside me that I did not think of any diseases and honestly it never crossed my mind because I never had to worry about that and was glad he did. Not that it would have done any good if he did have and STD's or me either for that matter cause we had exchanged sexual fluids with our mouths so if one of us did we were screwed anyway. Nut I knew I was "clean" for a fact because not long before my husband left on his business trip I had an urinary tract infection and while at my doctor for it I asked her to do and STD test, Sean having affairs I thought it would be the safe choice, and they came back clear and we had not had sex since then before he left.

Andre nodded, "Well I'm clean also."

I trusted him and maybe I should not have but I did. After all he was in jail the past two years and according to him he had not had sex with a girl for that long and he did not seem like the type to satisfy his sexual urges in jail with another male.

Andre leaned his body down and started kissing me and with one hand playing with my nipples he used the other to guide his penis inside me. He was longer and much thicker than I was used to but I was so wet that he slid in me easily.

"UHHH GOD!" I gasped out as he entered me.

Once he put the tip of his penis in me he brought one arm up to the side of my head and the other hand reached below me and cupped my ass. He entered me slowly and it felt so good. It did not hurt at all but I could actually feel my pussy opening up to his girth. I placed my hands on his muscular back just below his shoulders.

"OHHHH MY GOD!" I cried out as he gave one final thrust and drove his erect penis all the way in me. And my hands tightened on his back.

Andre rested his body on top of mine and started kissing my neck, "Damn that white pussy is so tight." He commented in between his kissing my neck. "Oh fuck, it feels so good and it's so fucking wet."

"Ohhh...God...ohhh Andre...ohhh God...ohhh that's feels...ohhh God...that feels so good." I moaned into his neck as my hand dug deeper into his back. "UHHHH MY GOD...UHHH THAT'S SO DEEP!" I cried out when he pushed himself deeper in me and his penis hit my cervix.

"Ugh...fuck, bitch, this fat pussy is so good. UUUUGH damn its' been neglected for too long and needs a good fucking by a black cock."

As Andre kissed my neck and made his crude comments about my pussy he did not just start fucking me by thrusting in me, but drove his penis in me deep and started moving his hips in a circular motion and drove deeper into me at times hitting my cervix and causing me to cry out in pleasure. I was more than a little surprised he just did not start out fast and hard as I would have thought and eighteen year old boy would have, especially one that had not had sex in two years.

"You like this, don't you." Andre asked as he continued to tease my pussy with his cock. "You like that black cock in your fat white pussy don't you?"

"YES...OHHH GOD YES...OHHH ANDRE THAT UHHHH GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD! UHHHH MY GOD! HARDER...OHHH, BABY, PLEASE...UHHH GOD HARDER!" I cried out as my hands ran down his back and clutched his butt. "UHHHHH FUCK!"

I begged him to go harder and cried out loudly when he drove deep inside me again and held himself in me. He felt so good in me and I wanted him to fuck me hard; I wanted him so bad to do what he promised he would do to me when we were in the car; to wear my pussy out. I desperately wanted him to make me orgasm again if I could.

My legs were spread , up in the air, and bent at the knees as Andre held his penis deep in me and he lifted his head and started pinching my erect nipples hard, again causing me to gasp out in pleasure, and his other hand was holding my butt tight. I started thrusting my hips up into him hoping he would fuck me hard. Andre seemed to really enjoy reminding me I was white...or rather my pussy was and that it was "fat."

"You're my white whore aren't you? Tell me what my white whore wants." Andre taunted me.

"YES...OHH MY GOD YES I'M YOUR WHORE...OHHH I'M YOUR WHITE WHORE...PLEASE...UHHH MY GOD...PLEASE FUCK YOUR WHORE'S WHITE PUSSY WITH YOUR...OHHH YOUR BLACK COCK." I begged.

Yes I did not call myself a "white whore" but called myself "your white whore" and that was not lost on Andre. With my desire for him to fuck me I was past the point of being humiliated by his verbal abuse and making me say vulgar words back to him. Even though it was crude and degrading I did not care and it aroused me to be treated in such a way. I just wanted him to fuck me so bad! And he did. Andre put his hands on my head and laid his body on top of mine and started fucking me and he fucked me hard. My hands ran from his butt and to his back and I held my tight, sometimes driving my fingers into his back as he fucked me.

All of the three men I had, had sex with all of them treated me with respect and while my husband made love to me aggressively at times he nor the other two really just fucked me the way Andre was fucking me. This eighteen year old, muscular, large black man fucked me with no concern if he was hurting me, foe my dignity, or I doubt he was even concerned for my pleasure, but the was a great deal of pleasure in it...a very great deal and I had never experienced such pleasure from sex nor experienced someone who just fucked me so hard with no inhibitions or thought of how it made me feel; and it made me feel wonderful.

Andre's hips constantly lifted off my body and back down hard and fast as he drove his large penis into my pussy. Over my moans and even screams of the intense pleasure it gave me I could actually hear his pelvis slapping onto mine. I even cried out several times for him to fuck "my white pussy" with his "black cock"; which was certainly not something I would do under "normal" circumstances. I was not the type of girl to just lay there and barely make a noise during sex, but I certainly did not do the "dirty talk" or scream out as loud as I was with Andre "pounding" and driving into my pussy like he was. His hands seemed to be everywhere; from pinching my nipples hard, to under my back, and to grabbing my butt cheeks. His mouth was on my neck kissing and sucking and then my lips and I would moan out loudly into his mouth as I tried to kiss him back.

Andre did not "whisper sweet nothings" in my ear. The only sounds he made were his masculine grunts of pleasure and the only words he would say was "You like my black cock in your white pussy", or "Take that black dick, whore" or "Your fat pussy feels so fucking good", or "You are my whore tonight", other such phrases that reminded me I was white, a whore...his whore, and I had a fat pussy. Both his grunts and degrading words to me turned me on and I wanted more of him.

"OHHH GOD! OHHHH MY GOD, ANDRE! UHHHH...AHHHHH...OHHH GOD I...UHH DON'T STOP...OH GOD DON'T STOP...I...I OHHH GOD I AM GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" I screamed out after only about four minutes of his hard fucking. "AIIIEEEEEEEE...AIIIIEEEEEE..."