Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennifer gets another surprise.
7.6k words
4.51
27.5k
28

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

After Andre fucked me we lay on top of my comforter in my still made up king size bed and I was cuddled next to him and my pussy and thighs were slick with my own fluids and his cum as I lay in the wet spot we had made. Both our bodies were slick with sweat as I traced my fingers over his muscular chest and tattoos. I asked about some of them, curious about the date tattoo he had on his chest just over his left breast.

"That's the date my best friend died. He was thirteen." He told me.

"How?" I asked.

"He was shot in a drive by." Andre told me and I did not pry.

I traced my hand over another tattoo, the one that matched the one Carl had. "And this one."

It was a tattoo of what looked like a Star of David and put of the top sides of the star were two pitch forks and in the center of the star were the letters FHGD.

"Fort Hill Gangster Disciples." Andre said proudly.

"Oh."

I knew the Fort Hill area of the city I lived in, almost everyone did since it was on the news often due to the arrests, shootings, and even murders that were committed there and known for its gang activity. It was a neighborhood to be avoided if you did not live there. I never heard of the Gangster Disciples back then like you did of the Bloods or Crypts which were mentioned on the national news, but I was beginning to realize I was wrong earlier; Andre and Carl were not just playing gangster. I had a close friend from high school that married a police officer and out of curiosity I made a mental note to ask him about the gang Andre and Carl belonged to.

We talked some more, me doing most of the talking and eventually made our way under the sheets and Andre turned out the overhead light but turned on the floor lamp. We talked about nonsense stuff and nothing important or nothing that I felt two people who just had sex would talk about in order to get to know one another better. During our conversation I kept my head on his chest and he kept his arm around my shoulder and once I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and it was a little after 1:30am and during a lull in the conversation I felt I was going to fall asleep until Andre took my hand and pushed it down to his penis, which was erect again.

"Suck my cock for a little bit I wanna fuck you again." He told me.

"OK." I murmured.

The only person's penis I sucked after we had sex was my husband's and before I did that I would go get a warm cloth and clean it off; not wanting to taste the mixture of my sex fluid and his cum, but with Andre I just started stroking his large penis and kissed may way down his chest and stomach and took him in my mouth. Andre just put his hands behind his head and watched me. The scent and taste of his penis was heavy with the sex we had recently have but I kind of enjoyed both the smell and taste.

"Get on top of me and fuck me." Andre told me after several minutes of me giving him a blow job.

I was aroused and wet again and wanted him inside me, but I was also a little disappointed he did not let me finish and cum in my mouth again so I could taste and swallow his cum once more. I climbed on top of him and straddle him and used my hand to guide his penis inside me as I lowered my body to impale myself on his erection. I gasped out in pleasure as it entered me and I slowly went down until it was all the way inside me once again.

Readers of this story may get the impression that my husband was an inadequate lover and or he had a very small penis. Well he wasn't and he didn't. He was not as big as Andre but he was a little over seven inches and from the comments I overheard in the restroom at work between Christie and Amanda he was a very good lover. He was also much better than the other two guys I had sex with. While sex was pleasant with him I just never had an orgasm. Sean also taught me some things about sex and one of those things was how to work my body and pussy when on top of him and I did just that while on top of Andre. Frankly, before I met Sean I would just lay there during sex or when on top with my other two boyfriends, which was not often, I would just lay my body on top of them and they would do all the work.

Once I had lowered myself all the way down onto Andre I sat up straight and started moving my hips, rotating them and thrusting back and forth as I rested my hands on Andre's stomach. It felt so good, extremely good, much better than it ever felt before when I was on top. I don't know if it was the deeper penetration of him inside me or the girth of his penis as it once again stretched my pussy or the combination of both, but whatever the reason it felt great having him inside me and feeling his large penis deep in me and caressing the inside of my pussy. The contrast of his dark black skin against my white complexion was very sexy and aroused me a great deal.

"Ohhhh...uhh God...ummmm...ohhhh, Andre....ohhhh....uhhhh...ohhh baby...this feels so good." I was moaning softly and whimpering in pleasure as I moved my body on top of his.

"That's it, Jennifer, work that fat pussy on my black cock." Andre said as he placed his hands on my hips and laid there enjoying the pleasure I was giving him. "Play with your tits."

I brought my hands to my breasts and started massaging them, "Ohhh my God...ohhhh....uhhhh...ohhh God." I closed my eyes and threw my head back and started massaging my breasts harder, pulling and mashing them.

"Fuck, you got greats tits. Play with your pink nipples."

"Ohhhh....ok...ok....uhhh God...yes...ohh fuck....oh Andre!" I started moaning louder and moved my hips faster as I pulled and pinched my nipples and the sensation was amazing.

"Ugh...uhhhh...fuck, bitch...that's it...uhhh fuck work that pussy...uhhh damn this fat pussy needed some cock that's for sure." Andre told me between his grunts. "You like this black cock in your white pussy don't you?"

"Yes...ohhh God yes...yes...I love it...ohhh God it feels to good!" I just kept pinching and pulling my nipples harder as I fucked him.

Andre let me enjoy myself on his penis for a while longer as I continued to grind my lower body in his. He reached up and replaced my hands on my breasts with his own and he massaged and pinched and pulled my nipples much harder than I had and it hurt but I did not care because the pleasure of his rough breasts play was greater than the pain. Every so often Andre would thrust up into me deeper causing me to loudly gasp out in pleasure.

"Fuck my black dick with that that fat, white pussy." Andre soon told me.

While he was still fondling my breasts I started to lift my butt up and then back down on him, slowly at first and then going faster and harder as I rested my hands on his stomach. I started bouncing my butt harder on him, fucking him as hard as I could as I bent down lower and Andre lifted his head to my breasts and started kissing and sucking and biting my nipples once more.

"OHHH GOD...OHH MY GOD...OHHHH FUCK....OH GOD!" I moaned out over and over as I rode his penis. My loud moans drowned out Andre's masculine grunts.

"That's it, bitch, ride that cock." Andre told me as he continued to use his mouth and my nipples and his hand reached down and spread my butt cheeks apart.

"UHHHGGH! OHHHH MY GOOOOOOD!" I cried out as he put one finger and then another inside my asshole.

Andre's fingers thrusting in and out of my ass soon matched the rhythm of my ass bouncing up and down on his cock hard and fast. It hurt a little but the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure it gave me and I could feel the very enjoyable sensation of the friction between his fingers and his penis inside me. If I had known how good it felt to have my butthole fingered during sex after the initial pain I would have let my husband do it every time he tried and I denied him. I wrapped my arms around Andre's neck and continued to bounce my ass up and down on top of him while he fingered my butt with two fingers.

OHHH MY GOOOOD....OHHH GOD...UHHHH MY GOD! I....I AM...OHHH GOD...I AM GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" I yelled out.

"That's it, whore, let that white pussy cum all over my black dick." Andre said and drove both his fingers deeper into my ass.

It was not much longer before I screamed out another orgasm.

Why I started having orgasms this night and with Andre I did not know at that moment I did not question it and highly enjoyed how my body was reacting to sex. For some reason my sex drive and my sexual appetite seemed to only increase with each orgasm and I was not going to question it right then; I was just going to enjoy having this eighteen year old boy fuck me and regardless of the fact he was treating me like a whore I was just going to revel in it for the night and deal with the consequences later. Andre was going to be a one night thing and my humiliation of how he treated me would never happen again.

After my orgasm ended I rested my body on top of his and Andre put his arms around me and held me tight and started thrusting up in me had and fast as I moaned and whimpered into his neck. Andre continued to fuck me like that for a while; again calling me his "white whore' or his "white bitch" and other vulgar words about my pussy as he fucked me. While I may have been prudish and somewhat inexperienced sexually I did know that when a man had a couple of orgasms he would take longer to cum again and Andre did. He fucked me hard and fast for a while and then his body tightened and he gave a series of hard thrusts up into my pussy and came inside me.

After Andre orgasmed I started kissing his neck and face and lips until he gently nudged me to roll off of him. Lying next to him I once again snuggled close to his body and laid my head on his chest. I did enjoy snuggling and cuddling and found it very intimate. Andre ran his fingers though my hair.

"Fuck, Jennifer, that's one great pussy you have. I can't believe your husband has neglected it for so long; it needed to be fucked."

"Well you did a great job of taking care of it." I giggled at my own crude reply and Andre chuckled.

We did not talk much as we lay on my bed and I traced my hands over his chest and coarse chest hairs. Andre had pulled the sheets back over us, keeping his chest exposed but I pulled the sheets up over my body. My pussy soon started to ach a little and I expected that after how hard Andre had fucked me two times and I was close to drifting off to sleep when he grabbed my hand and pushed it down to his penis and he was almost erect once more.

"Again?" I asked incredibly.

"Stroke it and get it hard. I wanna fuck you from behind."

"Andre, I...I can't. I am sore." I pleaded in a soft voice.

Andre chuckled, "Bitch, I told you that fat pussy was going to get worn out." Andre grabbed my hair and pulled, "Now get it hard again."

Whimpering from him pulling my hair I ran my hand under the sheets and started to stroke his penis while Andre pulled the sheets off my chest and started to fondle my nipples. He let go of my hair and as I fondled him he started kissing me and played with my nipples with one hand and used his other hand to finger my pussy. After several minutes of foreplay, Andre told me to get on my hands and knees and stuck my ass up and after his attention to my nipples and pussy I was more than willing to comply.

I grasped out loudly in both pleasure and slight pain as Andre buried his large penis in me with one hard thrust and then he started fucking me hard. My hands clutched the fitted sheet on my bed as Andre "banged" my pussy hard from behind and then I yelped out loudly when he smacked my butt cheek with is bare hand...hard! He spanked me several more times as he fucked me and it hurt and brought tears to my eyes and I could imagine my butt cheek was red, but the pleasure he was giving me was greater than the pain or maybe the pain only intensified the pleasure. Andre once again verbally abused me by calling me a "whore" or "slut" and asked me "if I liked that black dick in my pussy" and making me answer him.

I screamed out a whimpering moan when Andre reached down and pulled my head back by my hair and leaned his body forward, driving his penis deep into me.

"You like this don't you?" He asked.

"Awwww....yes...ouuuui...yes...God yes."

Andre let go of my hair and pushed my head down on the bed, "Fucking white whore." He said and pulled his penis out of me and pressed it to the entrance of my butthole. "I am going to fuck that ass now."

I immediately lurched my body forward, "No...please...no...not there, please Andre!" I begged as I crawled up on the bed to get away from him. "Please...don't do that...please!" I begged and whimpered.

I turned over on my back and started to cry in fear that he would fuck my ass and I continued to beg him not to. I pleaded for him not to and even told him I would let him finger my butt again but please not to put his penis in my butt. The first time that night Andre did not ignore my begging and relented and told me he would not but to turn back over so he can finish fucking me from behind.

I rolled back over and Andre put his hands under my stomach and lifted my butt off the bed and entered me again in one hard trust. He then grabbed my arms and put them behind my back and held them there and fucked me with my face pressed against the bed. Andre fucked me hard like that, even spanking my ass again and calling me names once more and putting two fingers in my butt and finally thrust in me deep and hard and came once more in my pussy. Although it felt wonderful I did not orgasm again and when he pulled out of me I collapsed my body to too the bed.

"Fuck that fat pussy is so good. I can't believe your husband is not fucking that thing every night." Andre told me as he lay on his back and caught his breath.

I was still lying on my stomach and did not bother to reply. Andre sat up on the bed and gave my butt another hard smack and told me he was going to go get some water and did not even offer to get me a water and he put on his underwear and walked out of the room.

After he left I pulled the sheets over my body and rolled over to my side and curled up in a fetal position, which was how I normally slept, which was what I wanted to do because I was exhausted. My butt cheeks still burned with stinging pain from his hard smacking on my ass, my pussy was starting to get sore, my butthole was a little sore from his rough fingering, my nipples ached slightly from Andre's rough play and biting of them, my inner thigh muscles seemed to ache, but I giggled as I felt his cum leaking out of my pussy. I looked at the photo on my nightstand on my side of the bed, it was a wedding photo of me and my husband; and I felt no guilt for what I had done. Maybe the guilt would set in the next day, but right then I was too tired and enjoying my blissful but achy body and thrilled that I had not one but several orgasms in one night!

I don't know how long Andre was gone but I was almost asleep before he came back and I felt the bed shift as he go in it and under the sheets. I gave a small moan when he pressed his body to mine and spooned me. I soon felt one of his hands reach around and start fondling my breasts again and the other spread my legs apart and run up my inner thigh towards my pussy.

"Umm...please, Andre, I can't do it again." I said softly.

Andre did not say a word and kept fondling my breasts, paying more attention to my now hard nipples, and his finger went inside me causing me to moan out in pleasure and aroused me once more. I could feel his large erect penis pressing against the small of my back. I allowed Andre to "play with me" even though my pussy was sore but I figured I could have sex one more time and hopefully another orgasm. I turned my head slightly and started kissing Andre and reached around to grasp his head. It took me about five seconds to realize something was not right; instead Andre's dreadlocks I felt close cropped hair and I opened my eyes and saw it was not Andre but Carl who was in my bed. I quickly sprang from my bed, wrapping the sheets around my naked body and stood by the bed.

"Carl...what....where is Andre...what is...what about Sarah?" I questioned as I stood there in shock. "What....what are you doing?"

Carl grinned and stood up and I could tell he was fully aroused and my eyes could not help but look at his penis. It was even larger than Andre's by about an inch and a half and thicker. I could not help but look.

"Right now Andre's most likely getting his dick sucked by Sarah or maybe putting it in her ass." He answered me with a chuckle.

Carl took a step to me and I backed up until my back hit the wall of my bedroom and he kept walking to me until he had me pressed against the wall with no escape. He reached up and pulled the sheet off my body and I was in too much shock to resist and it fell to the floor.

"As for what I am doing here, that's pretty obvious." He grinned and took my hand and brought it down to his large erection. "Andre said you had a great fat pussy and complained you would not let him fuck your ass so I told him he should go fuck Sarah since she likes it in her ass and we decided to switch."

Carl reached up and once again started fondling my nipples and leaned his head down and started kissing my neck. My head was spinning; I was confused, I was questioning if Sarah was really having sex with Andre, I was upset with the men thinking they could use me like they were, I was humiliated they thought they could, and I was aroused again at the thought of it.

"No...please....ohhh...stop that, Carl...please I am...ohhh God...I am not going to be treated like a whore." I protested.

Carl lifted his head from my neck and laughed hard, but still kept playing with my nipples and I did nothing to stop him.

"But you are a whore." He said in a condescending tone. "You're a married, pretentious, white bitch who just sucked and got fucked by some black kid you just met and If you don't want it then why are you still jerking my cock?"

I blushed and looked down and he was right, my hand was going up and down slowly on his penis like it had a mind of its own. He was huge! I thought Andre was huge but Carl was even bigger! I swallowed hard and bit my bottom lip.

"I...I will put it in my mouth but that's it, ok?"

Carl grinned, "Well get down on your fucking knees and start sucking."

I dropped to my knees and put my mouth on Carl's large penis and started to give him a blow job. I told myself he was forcing me to do it, but the truth was I was enjoying his penis in my mouth. I enjoyed how large it was and how it filled my mouth and how I had to stretch my mouth wider to take him. Carl moaned as my head went back and forth and I whimpered as I slobbered all over his penis. Carl put one hand on the back of my head and pushed me further onto his cock causing me to choke and gag a little.

"Fuck....that's it bitch...damn Dre was right...you know how to suck a cock." He commented as I continued to give him a blow job. "Like how it tastes? Tasting Sarah's pussy and ass all over my dick?"

I know I should have been repulsed by that, the idea of sucking a man's penis after he had not only fucked another girl in her pussy but her ass as well, but I wasn't. Actually, besides maybe a more musky scent and smell, I really could not tell until he told me. I tried to convince myself it was gross but it turned me on a little more.

I sucked his penis for several more minutes before Carl pulled back and looked down at me as I took deep breaths.

"Get up and get on the bed. I am going to fuck you now." He told me.

I did as he told me and sat on the edge of the bed; I know I told him I was just going to give him a blow job and I told myself I was going to let him fuck me because I was afraid of him and knew he was going to do it anyway and while that was partially the truth; I really wanted him inside me. I wanted him to make me cum like Andre made me cum.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers
12