Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla stood in front of me with his huge penis jutting put in front of him and he pushed me down on the bed, placed his hands on my upper inner thighs almost touching my pussy, and he spread my legs wide apart.

"Lift your legs and hold on to them." Carl told me.

I lifted my legs up in the air and placed my hands under my knees as I exposed myself to Carl.

"You do have a nice fat pussy." Carl commented. Apparently Andre must have mentioned how my sex looked. Carl then chuckled, "I can actually see how wet it is. You must really like sucking black dick."

I blushed and turned my head in my embarrassment and then gave a whimpering moan of delight as Carl ran his fingers over my pussy. He started at the top and ran his index finger down past the opening, getting his finger wet with my sex fluid, and then down further and I gave a louder gasping moan of pleasure when he shoved his finger into my butthole. It actually felt good and then felt even better as he started to move his finger in and out of my butt.

"You like that, don't you? You like that asshole played with?" Carl taunted.

"No." I lied.

It did feel good but I did not want him to know it. Most of my dignity and pride had been stripped away by Andre and now by Carl and I wanted at least the appearance of having some left. I let out a louder moan as Carl shoved his finger deep in my ass and started twisting it.

"Fucking lying whore." He said and pulled his finger out of me. Carl leaned in and I felt the head of his penis press against the opening of my wet pussy.

"FUCK! OH MY GOD!" I screamed out as Carl entered me in one hard trust and buried his huge penis deep in my pussy.

It was only a slight sharp pain that quickly turned in pleasure. I imagine it would have hurt a lot worse if my pussy had not already been stretched out by Andre's cock. Carl did not waste anytime and started fucking me very hard and fast, his penis almost coming out of me and then driving back deep into me rapidly and brutally and the pleasure of it was fantastic.

Carl continued to fuck me hard as I held my own legs up and was screaming out my pleasure and enjoying his masculine grunts and it was not long before I had another orgasm. After I finished cumming, Carl drove deep into and held his large cock deep in my body and leaned forward and used both his hands to fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples.

"Please...more...please fuck me more." I pleaded with him. I wanted him to fuck my brains out like Andre had done and feel his cum shoot inside my pussy.

Carl grinned as he looked down at me, "Oh I am going to fuck you, bitch. I am going to give you what a white whore wants form a black cock."

Carl pulled out of me and I actually gave a pleading whimper because I wanted him in me, he then pushed me up further on the bed and turned me over.

"Put that white ass up."

I brought my knees up on the bed and put my ass up for him so he could fuck me from behind. Carl got on the bed and got behind me and placed his hands on my butt cheeks and spread them wide as I waited with great anticipation to feel him inside me again. Instead I felt something wet and warm drip on my exposed butthole, and then another warm drop, and another, and then gave a grunting moan as Carl placed his finger in my butt, now lubricated by his saliva and my own fluid from my pussy that had ran down when he was fucking me.

He fingered my butt and I did not complain because it did feel good and I had discovered earlier with Andre how pleasant it could feel with my ass being played with. I gave another grunting moan of pleasure when Carl place another finger in my ass.

"You like that don't you, bitch? You like my fingers in your ass?" Carl asked as his fingers worked in and out and twisted around in my butt.

"Ohhh....uhhhh...yes...yes it feels good...but...ohhhh God...please fuck me again." I cried out in reply.

Carl called me a whore again ad he chuckled and pulled his fingers form my butt, leaned his muscular body against me, placed his head to the back of my neck, and then placed the two fingers that had been in my butt to my lips. As disgusting as it was; I did not hesitate and parted my lips and sucked the fingers into my mouth. As I sucked his fingers Carl pulled my head back by my hair hard and pressed his lips to my ear.

"I am going to fuck that white virgin asshole." He told me.

My eyes flew open wide and I treid to get way but Carl held me in place by my hair, but I did drop my knees and lay on the bed and started squirming hoping to get away. Carl pressed his much larger body on top of me to keep me on the bed.

"Stop struggling." Carl told me as he pulled my hair even harder causing me to cry out.

"No...please....no Carl...not there...please don't!" I begged.

"Dre told me you wouldn't let him fuck you in your ass and I told him to try Sarah cause she likes it in her ass and I bet him fifty bucks I would fuck yours." Carl pulled my hair even harder, "I don't like fucking losing."

Oddly the first thing I thought about was not how I was most likely going to get anally raped, oh yes I thought about that and it scared me, but the first thing I thought about was how in the hell cold Sarah enjoy Carl or anyone for that matter, fucking her in the ass? She was so small and her butt was so tiny; cute for sure, but tiny and Carl had a huge penis. Not just long but thick, as did Andre.

I stopped struggling and Carl let go of my hair and I placed my head on the pillow, "Sarah really....she really likes it?"

Carl relaxed also but still lay on top of me, "Yeah she does. She enjoys it a lot and often begs me to fuck her skinny white ass."

I took a deep breath, "You...promise you will go slow and if it hurts me and I tell you to stop you will stop."

Carl stroked my hair in a sweet manner, "Of course, baby, as long as you give it a try and don't tell me to stop as soon as I put it your ass I promise to get it stretched out real good before I fuck it hard."

I turned my head to look at him, "There...there is some lubricant in the top draw of my night stand...that will make it better right?"

Carl grinned, "Yeah for both of us."

As carl got off of me to get the lubricant he did not ask why I had it and I did not bother telling him it was there for the times when me and my husband had sex and I did not get very wet. My decision to let him fuck my ass was rather easy to make. I was afraid of him and I knew he was going to anyway so I figured why not do it on my terms and hoped he would keep his promise to stop if I asked him to. Carl got back on the bed and kneeled behind me.

"Lift that sweet white as up again." He told me.

I got back on my knees and lifted my ass in up for him as I still had my head on the pillow and I was gripping the edge of my pillow tight as I waited for him to penetrate my virgin butthole. I was scared and knew it was going to hurt. I gave a shiver as I felt the cold lubricant dribble onto my small hole and then moaned in pleasure as Carl lubricated my butt with his fingers. I had never had anyone stick anything up my butt before that night and I had to admit the pleasant sensation it gave me when Andre fingered my butt earlier and even rimmed it with his tongue and when Carl fingered it did feel very nice so maybe anal sex would not be so bad.

Well I was so wrong; it freaking hurt! I felt Carl spread my butt cheeks apart and then felt the head of his penis press against my small opening and I braced myself for what was to come. As promised he did go slow but it still hurt.

"Ohhh...God...please...ohhh God it hurts!" I cried out as he continued to push deeper into me. "Please...OUUUUUH!!!! IT HURTS!"

The more he pushed inside me the more it hurt and I started crying as I bit done on my pillow and gripped it tight with my hands so hard my knuckles were white. I could feel him going deeper into me and actually feel my butthole being stretched wide open by his thick penis.

"OHHHH....UHHHH GOD PLEASE...UHHHH PLEASE STOP!" I cried out into my pillow.

"Just a bit more." Carl told me as he continued to slowly penetrate me. "It's about halfway in....fuck it's so tight."

Halfway! Oh dear God, I thought to myself as I continued to cry and beg him to take it out. I felt Carl dribble more lubricant over my butt and on his penis and then push inside me again; but the extra lubricant did little to ease the burning pain I felt as he stretched me open and go deeper into me. He was only half way in me but it felt so much deeper.

"Please...no more...oh God please, Carl, no more! You promised!"

I heard Carl chuckle, "I lied. I want that ass and I am going to fuck it so hard once it's all stretched out."

Carl pushed in me even more as I continued to cry and whimper. I tried to get away by moving my body forward but he grabbed my shoulders and held me in place. By the time his cock was all the way inside my ass, I was crying and moaning and loudly pleading for him to take himself out of me. I think it was at that moment it came to me that Carl and Andre were not concerned at all with my pleasure but only themselves. Oh Andre had given me such blissful pleasure when he "played with me" and fucked me earlier and gave me my first orgasm and then several other ones and Carl gave me pleasure and an orgasm when he fucked me. Yes I got very sexually aroused by how both young men treated me and humiliated me and their cruel words and even hurt me physically, but my arousal and pleasure was just the outcome of them trying to satisfy their own sexual pleasure. I and maybe even Sarah was just a fuck toy for them to use to get off.

Once he was all the way inside me, Carl did not move his hips at first and his right hand left my shoulder and he started fondling my breasts roughly and pinching my nipples, which even though my butthole seemed to me on fire did fell nice.

"I need to loosen that tight ass up a little." He commented and then slowly started to rotate his hips.

"Stop...please...take it out...it hurt!" I cried back and just got hard smack on my butt cheek in reply.

As Carl continued to rotate his penis inside my ass the pain started to go away and he then made short, slow trusts into me and something odd happened. It started to feel good, very good. It was an odd very pleasant sensation that seemed to not only pleasurably stimulate the inside of my butt but also my pussy as well and the deeper he went into me gave me a sensation of pleasure in a different way. I stopped crying and even pushed my butt back against him. Carl seemed to understand that he was no longer hurting me and started moving in and out of my ass a little faster.

"Feels good now doesn't it?"

"Uhhh...yes...yes a little...yes."

After I admitted it felt good Carl started to go even faster and harder.

"OHHH GOD! YES...YES...OH MY GOD...THAT FEELS GOOD...OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO DEEP IN MY ASS...OHHH FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD...UHHHHH MY GOD!" I screamed out as the pleasure just intensified. "OHHH MY FUCKING GOD! YES YES...DO THAT...PLEASE OHHHH GOD DON'T STOP DOING THAT! MORE....PLEASE MORE!"

I was not crying out for him to keep going as he started fucking my ass harder and moved his right hand to my pussy and started fingering it with pussy with two fingers. I could actually feel his fingers rubbing against his penis through whatever membranes inside my pussy and ass separated the two and it felt wonderful.

"Fucking whore...you white bitches are all the same. You like black dick up your nasty white assholes!" Carl commented and began to fuck me even harder and put a third finger in my pussy.

Carl drove into my ass faster and harder rotating his hips with each thrust inside me and now had four fingers in my pussy, thrusting in and out to match the thrusts of his penis in my ass. I was moaning and screaming for him to keep going and even told him to go faster and harder as I felt yet another orgasm building.

"OHHHH....UHHHH...OH GOD...OH FUCK....OHHHH OHHHH I'M GOING TO...OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" I screamed out.

Carl started fucking my ass wildly as he still had four fingers in my pussy. Over his masculine grunts and my screams of pleasure I could hear his pelvis and thighs slapping against my ass he was fucking me so hard.

I gave a banshee like shriek of bliss as I came once more and I could feel my pussy contracting on his hands and my asshole open and close around his cock as I came. It was a very intense and wonderful orgasm and after I finished I was gasping for breath and just wanted to collapse on the bed, but Carl was had not finished. He placed his hands on my butt cheeks and held them tight as he fucked my ass hard and fast. I could feel his penis coming almost all the way out of me then driving back deep inside me.

"Uhhh...fuck...uhhh yeah....uhhhh...I am going open this ass up so fucking wide...fucking whore." Carl said between his grunts as he keep plowing his cock in my ass.

I lay my head back on the pillow and made my own grunting moans with each thrust inside me. It was still giving me pleasure but also he was going so hard and fast it started to hurt again.

"UHHHH...SLOW...UHHHH PLEASE...PLEASE SLOW DOWN...UHHHH YOU'RE HURTING ME AGAIN...UHHHH GOD."

I pleaded and even lifted my arm and tried to put my hand on this thigh to push him away, but Carl just grabbed my right arm and then my left arm and brought them behind my back and pinned then there as he used my arms to lift my head and upper body off the bed and just kept fucking me roughly.

I started to cry again as he brutally fucked my ass and called me a whore, slut, white bitch, and kept telling me how wide he was going to stretch my asshole. I don't know how long he kept fucking my ass that way, but it seemed to me like forever. I was crying and begging him to stop but he just kept going hard and fast. Finally when I thought I could not take it anymore he told me he was going to cum.

"Turn around, slut." He told me as he dropped my arms and pulled out of my ass. "You're going eat my cum...hurry."

Carl was kneeling on the bed and I quickly turned around and lay on my back and positioned my head under his cock and looked up to see him stroking it rapidly. I thought he was going to put it in my mouth but he was going to jerk himself off to cum so I parted my lips as he positioned his penis to shoot his cum in my mouth.

"Uhhh fuck...here it comes....uhhhh fuck...open that mouth wider!" Carl grunted out as his cum shot out of his penis.

His cum splashed all over my face and in my hair and some did manage to go into my open mouth, which with my new found enjoyment of swallowing the warm sticky fluid I greedily swallowed. After he was finished cumming, Carl wiped his penis on my face and then put it in my mouth. I should have been repulsed about having his cock in my mouth after it had been in my ass, but I was not and I eagerly sucked it and cleaned it; I wanted to taste it after he came.

"Nasty whore." Carl said laughing at me and pulled his penis out of my mouth. "Turn around and putt your ass up. I want to see how stretched out it is.

Giving a slight whimper at being humiliated and then a louder one when I moved because my butt was very sore, I got back on my knees and lifted my ass up for him. It was embarrassing for me but Carl chuckled and slapped my ass.

"Damn, it wore that ass out. I think I could fit a basketball up there it's so stretched out. If I wasn't so spent after fucking Sarah and then you I would fuck that ass again but I am done for the night."

As Carl lay down on the bed I was grateful he was not going to fuck me again, specially in the butt. I could not take it there again. Both my pussy and ass were sore, my legs muscles were trembling, and I achy as I moved to lay next to him and pulled my sheet and comforter over my body. I lay with my back to him expecting him to put his arm around me and I don't know what I thought he would and he didn't. He did not care about me, I was just a fuck to him and Andre both and well, that was ok because that's all I wanted anyway. No I did not mean both of them or anal sex but I mean all I wanted was a one night stand with no attachments or emotions as kind of my own revenge against my husband, but being the type of girl I am, a little cuddling would have been nice.

Instead I got fucked, used, humiliated, my ass fucked, and experienced my first and several orgasm and I hated to admit it to myself, but I enjoyed it all immensely. While I was not a big fan of the anal sex, it did feel very good once I got over the pain but then hurt again with how hard Carl kept fucking my ass; no I decided although it felt great for part of it was not something I would do again.

"You done." A voice broke me out of my thoughts and I turned to see Andre standing in the doorway in just his underwear.

Carl sat up on the bed, "Yeah we are done. Let's get dressed and get out of here. These whores had enough for tonight I think."

Andre looked at me and chuckled as he moved into the room and started collecting his clothes to get dressed, "You were right, Sarah sure likes it in her ass. Little bitch kept begging for it."

Carl nodded as he stood up, "Told you she would." He patted my butt over the comforter, "This one's almost as much as a slut as Sarah." He then grinned at Andre, "You owe me fifty bucks. I fucked the bitch's virgin ass."

I blushed and turned my head as not to look at Andre. I had given something to Carl that I had denied Andre and I could tell he was mad.

"I knew she was a fucking whore the moment I had her in the back seat after we left the club." He said in an angry voice. "Fucking married white bitch thinks she was so much better than us but she turned out to be just another white whore who wanted black dick cause her husband won't fuck her enough."

I don't know where he got the impression I thought I was better than them, I never did or thought I gave that impression. But what did it really matter, I was never going to see them again anyway so I should not have let it bother me. Without any other words or even saying thanks for the fun night or heck even saying, thanks for the pussy, whore; Andre got dressed and left and waited in the living room for Carl to get his clothes from Sarah's room. I heard them leave the house and did not even bother getting up and locking the door behind them. I was so thirsty but to sore and tired to even get up and get some water.

Instead I pulled my bed covers up and lay in my bed and waited for sleep to claim my wore out, tired, sore body. As I waited for sleep I knew I should have cried or felt guilty for cheating on my husband but I did not do either. Maybe I was too tired and the guilt would it me in the morning. I broke my wedding vows, something I took very serious and I would have to deal with those emotions. I would never tell my husband what I did, not even in anger. It was over and I would never see Andre or Carl again.

That was just one more thing I got wrong, seeing them again.


12