Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Jennifer vows to never see Andre, Andre see it differently.
7.3k words
4.57
12.8k
19

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

I slept until about 11 am that morning and would have slept longer but was awoken by Sarah coming into my room asking if she could borrow some shampoo because she was out. I rolled over and briefly looked at her. Sarah was just wearing an oversized t-shirt with the University of Georgie logo that came down to her upper thighs. She looked like I felt, that "I just got my brains fucked out" look. For some reason I found it adorable on her. I quickly averted my eyes from her out of guilt. I felt guilty that I let her boyfriend fuck me and although I did not want to say anything I knew I had to bring it up.

"Sarah, about Carl. I...I did...I did not want to and..." I mumbled out.

Sarah glared at me, "Well you could have said no." She said rather sharply and then suddenly started giggling. "Jennifer it's ok. I don't mind and I rather enjoyed Andre. His cock is almost as big as Carl's." She grinned again, "And trust me, don't believe the myth that all black men have huge cocks."

I was taken aback a little that she did not mind but also very relieved. I liked Sarah a great deal. I then had to address the other elephant in the room.

"You...please don't tell anyone about what I did...what we did...please Sarah. I...I can't let people find out and my husband finding out. I...I did things...let them do things to me that...well...I...I should not have done it."

Sarah sat on the edge of my bed and smiled, "Do tell? You tell me and I will tell you what I did." Sarah giggled again and then saw me blush and reached out and ran her fingers through my hair. "Sorry I was teasing. Don't worry I won't say anything to anyone. How could I? If they knew what you did then they would also know what I did. But I wish you would tell your husband; he deserves to know after cheating on you all those times. That was the point right? For revenge?"

"Yeah but now I don't want him to know. If I told him or he found out then he would tell other people I am sure. And it's never happening again anyway." I told her.

Sarah leaned in and kissed my lips, it was a sisterly kiss but I could have sworn there was something more behind it.

"Well I will tell you one thing, your pussy tasted very good on Andre's cock. I hope you thought mine tasted good on Carl's."

"Sarah!" I screamed out in embarrassment but could not help but giggle as I blushed.

Laughing, Sarah stood up and went into my bathroom and came back out with a bottle of shampoo and as she was about to leave the room she turned and grinned at me.

"Well by the smell in here I can tell you had just as much fun as I did. You may want to open a window and air it out." She said giggling and left the room.

She was right, my bedroom smelled heavily of that musky after sex aroma. After Sarah left I decided to take a much needed shower. It was not only my room that smelled like sex. As soon as I moved to get out of bed it hit me how sore I was. My scalp hurt from my hair being pulled so much, my pussy hurt, my butt was sore, my nipples hurt from being roughly pinched and played with, the muscles of the back of my thighs ached from being stretched from the various awkward positions Andre and Carl bent me in, even my stomach muscles were sore from contracting so many times when I had my orgasms. I grinned though as I thought of the previous night and early morning. My orgasms! I had not only my first one ever but many others also! I now really understood how women could enjoy sex so much even if I was very sore all over.

I was never going to see Andre again and maybe I would see Carl since he was dating Sarah, but I was never going to have sex with him again so I was hoping that when my husband came home in a month and a half from his business trip he would give me orgasms when we had sex. I sure was going to see if he could because once I had my first one I definitely wanted more...many, many more! Maybe that could help my marriage? Now that I seemed to have found out I can really enjoy sex so much I can be more attentive to his needs and he won't have to cheat on me. I got out of bed and opened a window to air out the room and decided to take a bubble bath instead of a shower. I wanted to soak my sore body in a nice warm bath. When I sat on the toilet and peed it even hurt when I wiped myself and I was dreading when I had to use the bathroom the other way; knowing it was going to hurt.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I did look like I felt. I had not removed my makeup and what was left of it on my face was smeared, my mascara had ran from the tears I shed, my hair was all tangled and I could even see Carl's dried cum on it from when he came on my face. I looked at my naked body and I had bruises all over me. My butt cheeks were bruised, my inner upper thighs were bruised, and I even had some bruises on my breasts. I saw one dark purple bruise on my upper hip and had no clue how I got that. I looked at my pussy and I even had dried cum on the fine hairs on my sex.

Looking at my pussy I remembered what Andre said about shaving it and out of curiosity I decided to give it a try. I ran my bathwater and put in my bath beads and while the tub was filling up I got my small trimmer I used to trim myself in the summer for when I wore my bikini and started to trim my pubic hairs down as far as I could and I would shave the rest in the bath.

After my bath I dried myself and looked at my pussy and truly understood what Andre meant when he said I had a "fat pussy". I giggled and thought it looked sexy.

Sarah did not mention the previous night at all and everything went back to normal. I had my fling and finally had an orgasm, lots of orgasms, and I understood what all the fuss was about with sex. They were glorious and I hoped Sean would be able to make me cum now. I decided that my one night of being a whore was the last time and I would focus on my marriage and husband. Now that I knew how awesome sex could be I would enjoy it more, maybe even let Sean do the things to and treat me the way Andre and Carl did on occasion. He would enjoy that and I had to admit so would I; then he would see I was not some prudish, frigid girl when it came to sex and he would not have to cheat on me.

The next few days and nights went one like normal; work, going home, work, going home. Andre did not try and get in touch with me and I was glad...okay I was also a little disappointed also. I mean really! Who did he think he was!? To just treat me like some whore and then not even call to say hello or even ask to see me again! Not that I would have but still it was the principle of the thing! It made me so mad but Sarah laughed at my rants about it and told me I was not mad but I was frustrated because I was horny for him again. But I was not! True I kept thinking about it and my pussy would get wet and I had a desire to touch myself and one night I had a sex dream about Andre and Carl fucking me at the same time that woke me up and I my pussy was so wet that my panties were damp, but that was just a dream. I never wanted to see Andre or Carl again sexually.

I did ask my friend's husband, who was a police officer in the city, about the gang Andre and Carl were in; Fort Hill Gangster Disciples. He told me the Gangster Disciples were a national gang and that FHGD were the local branch of that gang. I asked him how serious were they, I mean just kids playing gangster or what. He told me they were very hardcore and into importing and selling drugs, murder, murder for hire, prostitution, and about everything illegal there was. I wondered how Sarah got mixed up with those people and naturally that information made me more scared of Andre and Carl, but also kind of excited me as well. It also made me more resolute that I was not going to see Andre again. Then Thursday night happened.

It was the next Thursday after the Saturday night Sarah and I went out with Andre and Carl. Sarah was over at my house and going to spend the night, which was a common thing, and we had just finished dinner and during the middle of Jeopardy my front door bell rang. Both Sarah and I were dressed in comfy clothes since we had no plans to leave the house that night. I was wearing short pajama bottoms and a matching tank top and Sarah was wearing just a pair of tight athletic shorts and a tee shirt with her hair in a ponytail. I got up to answer the door expecting it to be my father since we were not expecting any company. I opened the door and Andre was standing there.

He was dressed in black and red basketball shorts that came down past his knees and a red tank top that was wet with his sweat.

"Hey...what...did you forget something the last time you were here?" I asked and had a brief moment of where I wished I was dressed better and wearing makeup. I did run my hands through my hair to try and comb it a little.

Andre grinned, "Ain't you going to let me in."

"Oh, sorry." I said and moved to the side and he walked past me into the foyer and I shut the door and turned to him. As he walked past me I caught the heavy scent of his masculine odor and assumed he had been to the gym or doing something that caused him to sweat profusely.

I crossed my arms over my chest when I saw him looking at my breasts and the cleavage the tank top gave me and kept shifting my feet nervously.

"So...ummm...what did you leave? When I cleaned my bedroom I did into find anything of yours."

Andres smiled again, "I did not say I left anything. You said that."

"Oh...umm...what do you want then?"

Andre looked me up and down, "I was playing some basketball and after we were done I thought to myself how good a blow job would be and then some fat, white pussy and I thought of you."

I actually stepped back some, not in fear but in shock. I knew what he wanted but it took me by surprise how blunt he was about it. I blushed and shook my head, but also felt a tingle of excitement between my legs and could actually feel my nipples get taunt as they became erect.

"That...we are not doing that again I am not going to do that again. I told you, Andre that was a onetime only thing. I am married and I made a mistake and..."

I had an entire list of things to tell him why I was not going to have sex with him, a prepared list in case this situation came up, but I did not get to finish it because Andre grabbed my shoulders with his large strong hands, pulled me to him hard, and kissed me hard and passionately. It took only about a second before I wrapped my arms around his neck, opened my mouth, and kissed him back and sucked his tongue into my mouth. I moaned out in pleasure as his hands roamed up and down my body and then one hand cupped my butt and the other hand went to my right breast and roughly kneaded it causing me to whimper out. He started kissing my neck and I gave a loud squeal of pleasure as his fingers found my nipple and he started to tweak it hard.

"Oh God...ok ok...but this is the last time, Andre...ok." I pleaded with him.

He pulled back his head and looked down at me and smiled, "Sure thing."

Andre took my hand and led me to my bedroom. We had to pass by the living room where Sarah was sitting on the couch and as I was being led to the bedroom I looked over my shoulder.

"Andre left something and I am going to help him find it." I told her.

I heard Sarah laugh and I blushed.

Once in the bedroom Andre let go of my hand and I astonished myself by attacking him. I started kissing him and pulling off his sweaty tee shirt and kissing his neck and kissing and licking his muscular chest. He smelled heavily of manly musky sweat and maybe some girls would have been repulsed by that but it turned me on and I licked his chest and nipples with more intensity as I inhaled his scent. After Andre let me "rape" his upper body with my mouth and tongue for a while he pushed me back.

"I told you I want my cock sucked." He told me as he pulled off my tank top. "And I want to look at them white tits as you suck my dick."

I was not wearing a bra, there was no need to since I was not expecting anyone to come over, and also I was not wearing any panties. I never wore panties under my pajama bottoms when I was dressed for bed.

I looked down at his crotch and I could see he was already erect and I swallowed hard and my mouth actually began to water. I dropped to my knees and reached out and started to massage his large penis though the material of his shorts and underwear and looked up at him.

"Just...please don't hurt me tonight like you did last time...please, Andre." I asked him in a weak, pleading voice.

Andre pulled his shorts and underwear off at the same time and put his hand on the back of my head. "Just do what I want and I won't have to." He then pushed my head to his large black penis and I opened my mouth and started to suck his cock.

The musky odor was very powerful and he must have really worked up a sweat playing basketball. I liked it. As I sucked his penis he reached down and started kneading my breasts, not being to gentle, and pinching my nipples hard.

"Fuck you got great tits." Andre commented

I was whimpering and making mouth filled moaning sounds as I continued to suck his cock. Andre let me control the blow job for a while and just enjoyed what I was doing with my mouth and hands and of course I was enjoying it as well. I loved how his long, thick penis filled my mouth. He did tell me a couple of times to spit on his penis so the shaft would get slicker so my hands would move up and down it more easily. During the oral sex he verbally abused me again; asking me if I like sucking black cock and I would answer with a muffled yes not wanting to take my mouth off of him. He called me a good white whore cock sucker, his white bitch and other things. Once again I got turned on by his demeaning words and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

After a while Andre took control and wrapped his large hand around my hair, which pulled it painfully, and pushed my head into him and thrust his hips at the same time causing his penis to go deeper down my throat. I put my hands on his thighs and tried to push away but it was no use. Andre forced me to deep throat him as far as I could and I was gagging and choking on him. He kept fucking my mouth and I kept gagging and choking as my eyes started to water, large amounts of saliva filled my mouth and I choked on that as well, and even snot started to run out of my nose as I made coughing and gagging sounds. I seriously thought I was going to choke to death. Andre pulled my head off his penis and I gave a gasping inhale for air and gagged and coughed and the saliva that built up in my mouth came out in large gobs. It fell down my chin and onto my breasts, making them wet and slick. It was thick, heavy, white saliva. Andre chuckled and called me a whore and then shoved his cock in my mouth again and fucked my mouth once more.

He repeated the same process three more times; fucking my mouth hard and fast and deep; making me gag and choke, pull out and laugh at me when my gobs of spit poured out of my mouth and call me a whore or slut or a nasty white bitch, or some other cruel words; and then fuck my mouth again.

Sometime in between he told me to play with my breasts and of course I did. Finally he said he was going to cum and I was eagerly waiting him to cum in my mouth so I could taste him again; but instead he pulled out of my mouth, moved his body, and jerked his penis until he shot his sex fluid all over my breasts. It was a lot of cum and it did feel nice to have his warm, thick, sticky cum spray all over my saliva coated breasts but I badly wished he would have came in my mouth. When he was done he told me to rub his come all over my breasts. I did and then licked my hands clean as Andre moved and sat on the bed.

"Well get up and get over here, I want to play with you some before I fuck you." Andre told me.

I looked at Andre on the bed and he was now completely naked and his huge muscular body aroused me even more as did his large semi erect penis that was lying across his upper thigh. I wiped my face and walked over to him and he pulled me closer and grabbed the waist of my pajama bottoms and pulled then up causing them to wedge in my butt and pussy. He laughed when I gave a loud whimpering cry and looked down at my crotch area.

"Fuck that fat pussy makes a great camel toe." He said as he laughed. "Now step back and take them off. I want to see you."

I did as I was told, again I was scared of him but excited also. I pulled down my bottoms.

"Ut uh, girl. Put them back on and turn around and take them off again but slow and bend over a little so I can see that ass." Andre ordered me.

I bite my lower lip and pulled my pajama bottoms back up, turned around, bent over, and slowly pulled them down again.

"Better, not spread yourself apart so I can see that asshole and pussy."

Here I was, naked, bent over showing Andre my ass, my boobs were still slick with my saliva, Andre's cum drying on my chest, my eyes red from crying when he fucked my face, and snot drying under my nose; and he wanted me to embarrassingly expose myself to him like a porn star. Well I did. I know I keep repeating myself but I was also scared of him. Then there was another reason why, one that was stronger than my fear of him; I was very turned on by Andre and then things he did to me, how he made me feel like a cheap dirty whore, and how I uncharacteristically submitted to him and his control over me.

"Oh shit! You shaved that fat pussy." Andre exclaimed. I had really forgotten he had not seen it since I shaved and continued to shave it. "I like it." He told me and that made me feel good that he did.

He then laughed, "Fuck your pussy is so wet I can see it from over here. Now finger yourself for me. Nice and slow."

I slowly inserted my index finger into myself and it went in easily since I was so wet. I then slowly finger fucked myself and followed his instructions. He told me to use another finger and go faster, slow down, lick my fingers, put in a third and so on and I did it all.

"Please Andre...please fuck me now...please." It felt so good fingering myself and I wanted him in me so bad.

"Use your other hand and finger your ass." He told me.

I stopped finger fucking myself and turned my head and looked over my shoulder. "Please don't make me do that...please." I begged.

"Don't piss me off, Jennifer. Do it."

I knew better than to complain again when he used my name instead of calling me a whore or something similar. I stuck my index finger of my left hand in my mouth and got it very wet and then reached behind me and slowly stuck it in my own butthole. I moaned out at the discomfort.

"Well, fuck yourself, whore. Both your pussy and ass."

I did. I finger fucked both holes and while it was completely humiliating it did feel good...very good. I started going faster and harder and Andre told me to put two fingers in each hole and keep going. I looked over my shoulder again and saw him stroking his huge black penis and it was fully erect again. The site really aroused me and I started fucking both holes with two fingers in each harder and faster. As Andre stoked his own hard penis slowly he kept telling me what to do to myself. Telling me to go faster, go slow, play with my clit, and other things.

"That's it, whore, fuck your own pussy and ass. Feels good doesn't it?"

"Y...ye...yes...oh God...yes." I moaned out my answer.

"You are such a nasty white slut. You want my black cock in you...don't you?"

"Yes...Andre please...yes."

"Tell me what you are...tell me what you want."

"Andre...please let me stop...please I need you in me so bad...please." I was begging now.

I heard him laugh at me. He found my desire, my need to have him fuck me amusing. We both knew he had me where he wanted me; that he controlled me.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers
12