Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until you tell me. What are you, Jennifer? What do you want?"

Ohhhhh...God...I am a whore...uhhhh...please...I am your white whore and I need you to fuck me, please." I pleaded shamelessly.

I looked over my shoulder again and Andre was still masturbating himself slowly. I was hoping he would not make me keep doing this until he had another orgasm and even though I knew I could cum this way, I was starting to feel the new delight sensation of an orgasm building, I wanted him to fuck me so bad.

"Ok stop." Andre said as if he read my mind. I stopped. "Turn around."

I turned around and looked at him and my eyes roamed over his very muscular body and my eyes lingered on his large magnificent black penis. I wanted it so bad. I wanted it in my mouth again and in my pussy. My butt was a little sore from fingering it and my pussy was very wet. So wet that I could actually feel how my own sex fluid coated my pussy and made my upper, inner thighs slick. I never had gotten so wet as I did with Andre.

"Lick you fingers." Andre told me as he started at my body with the same lust filled look in his eyes I had.

I licked and sucked my fingers without hesitation. Tasting myself was not something I would have done without Andre making me and I still found it a little gross but it actually did not taste bad at all. I licked them clean of my pussy fluid.

"Now the other hand." Andre told me.

I did hesitate that time. "No...please, Andre...not that ok...that...that's just gross...please." I whined out and sounded so pathetic.

"Do it!" He ordered again and his voice was much sterner.

I slowly brought the two fingers that had been in my own butthole to my lips and licked them. I actually gagged a little even though there was no taste and just a slight musky scent but the thought of it repulsed me.

Andre chucked, "Such a nasty white bitch. Now go wash your face. You have snot all over your nose and mouth."

I nodded and went into the bathroom and washed my face with warm water and used the wash cloth to wash my chest and breasts. I blew my nose and went back into my bedroom and found Andre lying on the bed, his head propped up with pillows against the head board, and his large penis fully erect and sticking straight up.

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom waiting for him to tell me what to do. His eyes roamed over my naked body.

"Damn you got a killer body. You sure are one fine ass white girl." He told me.

I blushed at the compliment. "Thank you; I could say the same about you, minus the white girl part." I grinned at him and he actually chuckled.

"Well I was not always this built. When I got sent to juvie I was a little chubby and there was not much to do in there during your free time so I started working out and now it's kind of an obsession for me. Carl has a nice set of free weights so we work out together a lot."

"It payed off very nicely. You have an awesome body." I complimented him. That was the first time Andre told me anything personal about himself.

He chuckled again, "I can tell you like it. You like getting fucked by black guys don't you? You like being a white slut to black guys." The last sentence was not a question but a statement.

I blushed again and suddenly felt very exposed and covered my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other. I also felt a little infuriated by his comment as if my real self was starting to finally come back. The real Jennifer who did not stand idly by and let someone talk to her the way Andre talked to me.

"Do you talk to all girls like that?" I said with indignation in my tone.

Andre gave me a wide grin, "Nah...only bitches who deserved to be treated and talked to as whores."

"And you think I am such a girl?" I asked with anger still rising in me and it showed in my voice.

The young black boy laughed at me. "Well yeah. You fucked me the first night I met you and then you fucked Carl the same night as I fucked Sarah and then when I came back for more of that fat pussy you didn't complain at all and as you said a few times you are married but still liked getting fucked by not just me but another black guy who you gave your sloppy seconds to in the same night. So yeah I would say you are a whore. You are just like Sarah, a white girl who can't get enough black dicks. That little bitch has been passed around more times than you can count and I was surprised her little pussy was still so tight...I expected to fall in when I fucked her." He then gave me a stern look, "No shut up and get that fine white ass over here. I want my cock sucked again before I fuck you."

What Andre said defeated me; it defeated me because he was right. I was a whore for him and Carl that night and I was a whore for him right now. And even though he shamed me and I felt humiliated by the truthful words he spoke I still wanted him to fuck me so bad. I sighed and walked to the bed and lay down next to him and then moved my body and head down a little and took his hard penis in my mouth once more. Andre just rested his hand on my head and let me suck him without forcing me.

"Put your ass up here, in my face. I want to taste that pussy." He told me after a few moments of me giving him a blow job.

I moved my body and straddled his chest and we got into a sixty-nine position. I started sucking his penis again and Andre I felt Andre's hands on my butt cheeks and then his fingers around my pussy and he spread my labia apart.

"Fuck, girl, you are so wet I may drown eating this pussy." He chuckled at his own vulgar joke.

Andre put his mouth on my pussy and placed his tongue inside me while his fingers started playing with my clit. The sensation felt wonderful and I was soon whimpering and moaning with a mouth full of his cock. He kept fingering my clit as he ran his tongue up and down my pussy and inside me.

Ohhh...God...ohhh...oh my God...uhhhh...ohh God, Andre...Andre...ohhh God I...I ...I am going to cum." I took my mouth off his penis and screamed out only after a few minutes of the attention his mouth and fingers were giving my pussy. "AHHHHHHHH! FUUUCK...YES...YES...AHHHH GOD YEEEES! FINGER MY ASS...AHHHHH GOD YES...DEEPER...OHHHH FUCK DEEPER!"

When I moaned out u was about to cum, Andre stuck one of his large fingers in my ass and it felt so good that when I came I wanted his finger deep in my ass. Andre Started rubbing my clit harder and faster as his mouth clamped on my pussy and shoved his finger deep onto my asshole and started twisting and turning it while he thrust it in and out of my tighter hole. It did not take long before I lost all control and I felt my stomach muscles tighten.

"OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOD! OOOOHHHHAHHHH GOOOOD...CUUUUMING...GOING TO...GOING TOOOO AHHHHH FUCK MY ASS...CUMMMMM...OHHHHHH GOOOOD!"

I screamed out my orgasm and my body convulsed and I could feel my asshole tighten and loosen around his finger as I came and my pussy hole felt like it was clamping down on his tongue as it also convulsed. After my orgasm ended I just collapsed my body and my face fell right next to his large black penis and as I gasped to catch my breath I just started licking and kissing his wonderful black cock as I caressed it with my hand. It was like I was worshipping it.

"Please...please Andre...please fuck me now with your huge black cock...please...I need it so bad. I'll do anything you want...just please promise me you will fuck me." I begged him and I did not care how pathetic I sounded. I wanted him inside me so bad.

Andre pushed me off of him, not very gentle. "Oh I am going to fuck that fat, white pussy, don't worry. But first I want that tight little asshole." He slapped my ass hard. "Now get up here and lay on your stomach."

I did not protest or ask or beg him not to fuck me in my butt; I just moved up on the bed and lay on my stomach without a word. I knew he would do it anyway and I was kind of expecting it sometime tonight since he knew I let Carl fuck me in my butt.

As I moved on the bed, Andre got the bottle of lubricant from the nightstand, moved my legs a little apart, kneeled between them, and I felt the cold drops of the lubricant dribble on my butt crack.

"Spread that in your ass while I lube up my dick." Andre told me.

I moved my right hand down my butt crack to get lubricant on my fingers and then inserted a finger into my own butt to lube it up for him. As I did that I turned my head to look over my shoulder.

"Please don't do it hard...please." I asked.

"Bitch, I am going to stretch that asshole so wide you could fit a horse's dick up there. Now spread your ass apart."

I gave a serious of whimpers and used both hands to spread my butt cheeks apart. I even started to tear up from the anticipation of the pain I knew was going to come. I then felt Andre's cock head tough my small hole and I flinched and then he pushed into me.

"OUUUUUOOOUU...GOD THAT HURTS!" I screamed out as he pushed in me some more. "PLEASE...OOOOUUUUH...STOP...STOP...OH GOD PLEASE STOP JUST FOR A MINUTE!" I begged.

Damn it hurt! Andres did not stop but just slowly pushed and pushed his huge thick cock into my ass. I let go of my butt cheeks and grabbed the bars of my headboard and clinched them tight as Andre pushed deeper into my butt. I started crying from the pain as he went further in me. I could feel my butthole being widened by his penis. It felt like he was going to rip me in half.

I kept begging and crying for him to stop just for a moment for the pain to ease up but he did not. Finally he was all the way in my butt and pressed his body on top of mine, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back.

"Stop being such a drama queen, whore." He whispered in my ear. "You know you like getting your ass fucked. Carl told me how much you liked a black cock up your ass."

"NO...IT HURTS...PLEASE...IT HIURTS...DON'T MOVE...PLEASE." I pleaded as tears now ran down my cheek.

Andre did move and I screamed out again. He did not thrust in and out of me but just rotated his hips slowly, but it still hurt as he stretched my asshole out. He kept making those same little rotations and let go of my hair and then started kissing the back of my neck, which that part was nice. Then just like when Carl did anal sex to me the pain started to fade and I once again felt that strange pleasant sensation in my ass.

"Uhhh...ok...uhhh ok...feels better...uhhh...feels rather nice." I moaned out.

Thing was when I moaned that out it was to myself and I did not know I said it out loud until it was too late. I was very content with him just slowly rotating his hips as he fucked my ass and did not want him to go any harder, but naturally Andre thought I said it to him. I felt him pull out of me a little and then thrust back in me with more force.

"UHHGH...UHHGH...UHHGH...UUGH...UUGH." I gave a serious of very unsexy grunts with each thrust in me. It hurt a little less with each push in me.

"Yes you like it now don't you, nasty white slut." Andre commented as he started to drive his cock harder into me; going deep in my ass with his thrusts.

"UHHHHHHGH...YES...OHHHHUUUUGH GOD...YES!" And it did feel good.

Just like the first time, once the pain eased up or ended when my butthole got accustomed to the large penis in me it started to feel very peasant. When Andre went deep into me it was like his cock was actually stimulating my clit and as he fucked my ass it felt like somehow the walls of my anus was stimulating the inside of my pussy as well. That's the best way I can describe how anal sex felt like for me. It's like trying to describe an orgasm.

Encouraged that it was giving me pleasure, or maybe not. I really don't think Andre cared if he fucking my ass gave me pleasure and sometimes I actually thought he would rather it hurt me. Whether he was trying to hurt me or give me pleasure when he fucked my ass I never would know, but regardless he slipped one of his arms under my lower stomach and lifted my ass up. I helped him by bringing my knees up and was now on my knees, my ass up, and my upper body and head still flat on the bed. I had my head turned to one side and still clutched the bars of my headboard.

Andre then started to fuck me harder and faster. My unsexy grunts grew louder and quicker, my knuckles were white from gripping the head board tight, and I yelped out from pain in between my grunting moans when Andre started spanking my ass hard. He kept fucking my ass harder and harder and spanking me harder and harder. I screamed out for him to slow down; both the smacks on my ass and his hard deep thrusts into my ass. He was fucking me so hard that I could feel his cock come almost all the way out of my ass and then slam back into my butt and rive deep into my ass with an almost animal like intensity. He was making masculine moaning and grunting sounds and calling me names like "whore", "bitch" "white slut" and others...any name to let me know I was just a whore to him. I could even hear the slapping sound of his thighs against me as he fucked me; much fainter than the smacking sounds of him spanking my ass.

The thing was; the pleasure I was getting was so intense that I actually did not want it to stop. I knew my ass was going to be so sore, both inside and out, when he was done but I did not care. Everything combined; the pleasure his cock was giving me as he fucked my ass, the pain of him spanking me, the names he called me, me being his whore, and even the sounds of his manly moans and grunts mixed with my own feminine ones; just one of this alone would have turned me on, but all of them combined was just incredible. My pussy was soaking wet again; it had almost dried up when he first penetrated my butt.

"UUUGH...UUUGH...UHHHHHH FUCK...OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK...OHHHH GOD!" I screamed out so loud I am sure Sarah heard me...hell I think the neighbors heard. But I did not care. Andre had put at least three fingers in my pussy and it made me cum almost immediately and the orgasm was so extreme I thought I was going to pass out.

Almost right after my orgasm ended, Andre gave one more hard trust into my butt and I felt his body jerk and spasm and then he grunted out several times as I felt his cum splash up into my ass. When he was done he pulled out of me and sat back on his heels breathing hard. I was also gasping for breath. I knew my butthole was gaping because I could feel cold air going up in me as his cum leaked out.

"God damn...that was fucking great. Ass fucking you is awesome." Andre said and patted my butt cheeks. I flinched because his light pat hurt since my butt cheeks felt like they were on fire from his spanking me.

Andre chuckled, "Damn your asshole is so big now I bet you could shit out a beach ball and not even feel it." I winced at his very crude remark. "Damn I cream pied that ass good."

With that he ran his fingers from my asshole to my pussy and then brought them to my lips; they had his thick white cum sticking to them.

"Open up." He said.

I shook my head. I really enjoyed eating his cum but when it just came out of my butt I did not want it. Andre grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open and stuck his fingers in my mouth, forcing me to lick them and swallow his cum. He laughed at me and then spread what was left over my face.

He got off the bed and I rolled over onto my back, wincing and whimpering. My ass cheeks and my asshole were really beginning to hurt. Andre went into the bathroom and I heard the water running. He came out and was wiping his softening penis with a wash cloth. When he was in the bathroom I had gotten under my sheets and covers and pulled them up to my chin. I had no idea why I felt the need to be modest after what we had done, but I did. Andre started to get dressed and I sat up on the bed and propped my back to the head board.

"Are you leaving? Can't...well..can't you stay the night?" I almost whined and sounded pathetic; while I had two orgasms, one being just incredible, Andre had not fucked my pussy and I wanted him to fuck me.

Andre smiled at me, "Damn girl after that ass fucking you want more of my black cock? Shit, you are a whore for sure." He put on his tee shirt. "No I have to bounce. I need to get my friends car back. But I will come fuck you again soon."

And with that, not even a kiss or heck even a hug, Andre left. I lay in bed for a while and then got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I looked at my butt in the mirror and it was very red from the spanking, like bad sunburn...and hurt like one. I dared to take a peek at my ass hole and while my anus muscles had closed back to normal it was very red. I showered and got dressed in my pajamas and went to get some water from the kitchen. I heard the TV still on, heck it was still early in the night, and knew Sarah was still watching TV. I tried to sneak past her but she caught me.

"Guess Andre found what he was looking for." She shouted out with a giggle.

I got my water and went and sat on the sofa. I winced as I sat down and even made an "ouch" sound. Sarah giggled again and then told me what she was watching. She did not ask questions or mention anything about it. To her my private life was my private life and I liked that about her.

12