Wife's Smelly Cuckold Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ziman99
ziman99
5 Followers

"Be-Be-Because you liked it?" I whimpered, the sobs going stronger.

She nodded, "Yes honey. I loved it. My time with daddy was the best time of my life. When he broke up with me, I was devastated. I've never been as happy with you as I was with him, honey. I'm so sorry. I kept messaging him everyday. Even when we were dating I kept sending him texts, but he never answered. It broke my heart honey. I was so relieved to have you, being so hardworking and patient with me. You never pushed me for sex, you never forced yourself on me."

She took a deep breath.

"I didn't turn you down so many times because I wasn't horny, honey. I turned you down because you weren't daddy. Even on our wedding day, right before walking down the aisle, I sent daddy a picture of my wedding dress, pulled all the way up so he could see the pussy that still belonged to him."

I gasped, "But you didn't even want to have sex on our wedding night! You said you were too tired!"

She nodded, biting her lip, "I wanted him, honey. I wanted daddy."

Her words broke my heart, but her next words ended me even more.

"And you know what happened last week? When I was so incredibly happy and made you a nice meal and smiled all day?"

I had noticed she was extremely happy indeed. At the time, I had dumbly thought she was happy because of me.

"What happened?" I gulped, preparing for the worst. "Why were you so happy?"

She closed her eyes.

"BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP."

She sighed with content and sniffed in the air right in front of my face. I watched as my wife sniffed her smelly fart in the air right in front of me, and from the look on her face, she loved it.

She opened her eyes back at me and smiled.

"Daddy finally answered."

I couldn't breathe.

"He wants me back." She placed my hand on top of her pussy through the sheet. "Touch it one last time. Say goodbye to my pussy, honey."

I wouldn't have heard her right through my tears.

She was clearly ecstatic, yet, as she finished her sentence, there was sadness in her voice, as if she was sorry to do this to me, but had no choice because ber body wanted it too much.

"From now on, this is daddy's pussy."

ziman99
ziman99
5 Followers
12