Wife's Trained Sissy

Story Info
Wife trains sub sissy.
2.1k words
4.37
13.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Before we married, I told Mia all my fantasies....

I fantasized being a femmed slave.

Alone, in countless masturbation sessions, dressed in sissy lingerie, vowing to lick up my cum. Pretending "Mistress" ordered, "You will lick up your cum!"

But I never did lick my cum; I needed a Mistress for real.

Telling her, "I need to be forced",...she nodded, and wryly smiled.

Our first actual sex, I'd pre-set slip-knot ties...easy for her, inescapable for me.

My wrists looped behind me, and adjustable with belts, secured to the sides of the bed, and loops at my ankles, pulled wide, also secured to the corners of the bed.

"Please...Straddle me. Straddle-fuck me." I love "Her" on top.

"Make me lick you...front and rear. Train me how to lick you.

Fuck me some more. I'll tell you if I'm ready to cum. You can have me lick you more, or make me cum. Once you make me cum, DON'T UNTIE ME.

Sit upon my face and make me lick you clean. Since I'm tied up, I'll submit. I want you to do this until I'm completely trained as your cum eating slave."

....she heeded my wishes.

Mia was meant to own a sissy slave.

Early in our relationship, one of her terms, I start on hormones.

Since college, Mia wanted to "experiment" with various hormonal effects.

(She has an advanced degree, works in Med-sales...and is well connected).

Quickly, I began to change...both mentally and physically. I became more "pliable", more submissive. I began growing little boi-boobies, which we both absolutely LOVED.

She regularly stroked my super-sensitive nipples,

"I have many bras and panties that will fit you. Sissies need to wear a bra and panties. They act as a constant reminder."

I am Mia's experimental/personal sissy.

As requested, she happily trained me to lick my cum from her pussy...every time.

Our routine:

At bedtime, I never know if we'll have sex, or not.

I strip to my bra and panties and climb into bed.

We snuggle and often teases my nipples.

Every time she teases my nipples, I become entranced, and Mia is pleased...that her hormones have been so effective, like I'm her "experiment".

I always want sex, but it's always Her decision.

She teases, not letting on right away, then she smiles, "Let's get you ready."

She helps secure my wrists behind. She adjusts the belts such that I can actually sleep all night with my wrists snuggly secured behind me...

Foreplay:

Mia teases, "You're such a cute girl," stroking my cock thru my panties. "Your tiny little clitty gets soooo big...and hard..." smiling, a playful, sexy, smile, "Would you like me to take down your panties?"

I pant, "Oh yes, Mistress!"

She teases, "Then what?"

I implore, "I need a cock in my sissy pussy! Fuck me like a girl!"

She pulls down my panties, tossing them aside, "Spread...like a good little slut."

I spread my legs and she loops my ankles, securing them wide apart.

On my back, hands secured at the small of my back, legs spread wide, I am absolutely powerless to her whims. Just for kicks, she loops my knees, and belts them wide, secured at the sides of the bed...now I am REALLY helpless!

Out comes my favorite dildo, and lube.

She dabs my sissy pussy...again, I swoon....she smiles as she lubes the dildo, "That's a good girl." She brings the dildo to my lips, "Kiss! That's a good sissy. Worship that cock," as it enters my mouth. "Are you working that tongue on it?" I nod, my tongue works hard on the dildo, on the sensitive underside. I am being trained to suck cock. The lube on the cock only adds to the reality, as she works it deeper...in and out. She's teaching me to suck cock without gagging....I am a good student.

She pulls out a scary looking, hood-type device. "Surprise! I ordered a "cock-sucking" head harness. Now I can "mount" a dildo in your mouth...raise up," and in a moment, the devious device is secured around my head, with belts that center a ring at my mouth.

She shoves the dildo thru the ring and into my mouth....deeper and deeper...until my eyes are wide. I'm about to gag....almost panicked....I relax, and adjust to the invasion. "Tongue," she says, "And no teeth."

I tongue the cock in my mouth, and swallow my saliva without biting....I will soon swallow cum....without biting. "Good girl," she teases.

Mia takes a moment, stroking the another dildo around my sissy pussy, adding lube, then pressing, and it easily slips in....there is no reprieve....she pushes the dildo deeper in my sissy pussy, while I tongue and gargle the one in my mouth, "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh!"

My sissy pussy is filled, and I begin working myself on the dildo....in and out...just like a girl....while my mouth is also filled, and I work my tongue.

Then Mistress strokes my cock with her lubed hand, and the world stands still.

Her ministrations to my cock send me to a mental/emotional state....I'm no longer myself....She is sculpting me into Her work of Art.

Her goal...I'm totally androgenous.

When I'm dressed femmy, it's genuine...no one can tell I'm not a girl.

In this moment, the dildo in my sissy pussy is equal to her hand on my sissy cock...I am in ecstasy!

My hips are fucking my ass-cock, my tongue is a piston on the cock in my mouth...

Mercifully, Mistress removes the dildo from my mouth....(my jaw and tongue were getting tired...she's getting my tongue in shape!).

The hormones have shrunken my cock, but in this moment, it's plenty hard and big... Mia grips, and the slightest pump, and pre-cum gushes forth. Onto her finger and into my mouth, I submissively suck her finger and swallow....just like a cum-hungry slut, still working my sissy pussy on the dildo. She squeezes out more pre-cum, and lubes around my anus, and the dildo slides even better...more pre-cum, less friction on my sissy pussy. I fuck myself on the dildo like a total sissy slut...almost able to cum from the dildo stimulation.

This is just the beginning. Mia lays down next to me, and strokes a nipple thru my bra, "I love your little boobies...and your nipples..." I pant, while she continues, "And they are so sensitive," stroking each nipple, back and forth.

I beg, "Please Mistress! Please fuck me!"

Mia stands and removes her panties. Her sinewy body makes my mouth water, as I visually worship her pert breasts and shaved pussy. She climbs onto the bed and snuggles on her side next to me, presenting a nipple, "Nurse on Mama." I turn my head and suck on her nipple, while she slips her hand down to her pussy. She likes to stroke her clit before she fucks me. I have been trained to keep sucking...nursing...she does not like it if I stop, even for a second. She closes her eyes and strokes her pussy and whispers, "That's good baby....Nurse on Mama," and she shutters with a clitoral orgasm.

I know to reduce my "nursing", no longer sucking, but my lips remain on her nipple.

Finally she pulls away and climbs onto me, straddling, she grabs my cock, and eases it into her tight pussy. The moment is sublime. SEX is singularly our state...visually...it is sex, it smells of sex, it feels of sex....nothing else exists.

Her ultra-tight pussy is divine...she barely moves, allowing her pussy to adjust.

Her eyes are closed, hands on my chest, supporting her weight, and I am perfectly still, while she eases down.

She likes to lean forward as she eases my cock in, such that her mouth is right above my nipples....so she sucks my nipples....

A side note: My panties had to be removed for sex, but the bra stays on, a constant reminder to us both...She is Mistress to her sissy slave.

My bra unhooks from the front.

My nipples being sucked....it's SO intense!

I cannot stop her, I'm bound, being fucked and nipple-sucked...it's SO feminizing! She stops and raises back up, smiling down at me, working her hips, my cock comfortably seated inside her.

Mistress has perfect (huge) nipples. She relishes having them "serviced".

I'll "nurse" on her for the rest of our lives. It's unspoken, but I suspect, someday she'll force me to nurse for real. I can tell, it's a fetish of hers'...I cannot resist being bound to the bed, made powerless....and I will be trained...I will nurse....I will satisfy her fetishes, as she does mine.

Back to the moment at hand....

By the time she begins to move, I am ready to cum...and she knows this.

She moves her hips almost unperceptively; I struggle not to cum..."Please Mistress!"

She opens her eyes and eases up to my face, pulling the head harness aside.

I lick...worship...the pussy that owns me. I kiss upon her still-sensitive clitty, work my tongue up and down her slit, inside her vaginal opening, deep as my tongue will go, in total servitude. She turns around and presents her ass...Mistress loves having her ass licked..."Deeper!"...my tongue grows tired, probing her opening...and she moans.

Back to straddling my cock. The fucking goes at her pace. Then she's back on my face...then snuggled beside me, eyes closed while I nurse.

She falls asleep while I nurse...I will not be cumming.

I dare not wake her! My lips still on her nipple....the dildo held deep in my sissy pussy...I quietly grind on the dildo, experiencing a tiny sissy-gasm....Ahhh Ahhhh Ahhhh!....while I nurse, a bit of pre-cum oozes out...hardly a sissy-gasm....while the pre-cum puddles on my belly, I drift into frustrated sleep.

Hours later, it's totally dark, and she stirs. I feel her hand on my cock, which quickly grows hard. She presses her breast to my mouth and I nurse. I hear her breathing....I can tell her hand is at her pussy, she cums, and abruptly she mounts me. She roughly grabs my cock and eases it into her pussy, and fucks me in silence.

She becomes more vigorous, grinding....I remain silent....the dildo is still deep....fucking me, Mistress is fucking me, and she makes a slight "chirp" as my cock explodes, coating the inside of her pussy. She grinds me until I've squirted my essence....and moves slightly, while my cock softens...in total darkness.

The moment is interrupted by her movement. She is upon my face, and I lick, savoring my cum. It drains copiously into my mouth, and I lick and swallow, and lick and swallow, until she snuggles beside me, drifting back toward sleep.

"Mistress, I need to pee."

Sometimes she unties me, sometimes she has a "pee bottle" into which I must pee, and remain bound, which is how she chooses this time. After, she goes to the bathroom and returns to bed.

I want to be untied, but I say nothing. She holds the bottle, and I pee, exemplifying her absolute power...She dictates how I pee! It's so humiliating! I have just cum...I want to rebel...I know better...I remain submissive. I am Her (willing) slave...for life, 24/7, including post orgasm.

She presents a breast, and I nurse. This is how she likes to drift off, with me nursing. Some nights, she'll awaken and switch sides, presenting the other breast. That I'm not in the mood matters little....I have been trained.

Hours later, I want to be unbound.

"Mistress, please let me put on my panties!"

(Our "game", is I beg to wear panties).

"Please Mistress! Please let me sleep in my pink bra and panties!"

She loosens a wrist, and drifts back to sleep, while I maneuver out of the bondage, clean up, and slip on the cutest little sissy panties....I can't help myself, I'm already horny again, as I drift back to sleep...her naked, me in my bra and panties.

Morning:

I awaken, and quietly slip out of bed, put on coffee, and head to our second bathroom, where I shave (my entire body) and shower. Then I put on a fresh bra and panty, and a skin-tight cami, all pink...which tingles my tiny sissy cock. Then the final touch; make-up transforms my face...I am sexy and beautiful!

The day is just beginning, and (typical man), I'm already craving (sissy) sex.

My phone dings, and I bring Mistress her coffee.

She sits up in bed, sipping, while I kneel.

She playfully slips a foot from under the cover, and I kiss...until she nudges the toe, I open my mouth, and I suck her toe like a cock, bobbing my head, while she whispers, "Tongue!"

Excited as I am, my cock remails tiny, a mere sissy-bump in my panties.

(Due to the hormones, my balls are all but non-existent).

A wet spot emerges in my panties, in the center of my sissy-bump....I am not allowed to adjust my sissy clitty.

Soon we are dressed in skirts and sandals. With her best friend, Amy, three sexy girls in a booth, enjoying breakfast. Mia and Amy chat, while I survey the crowd. Men steal glances at us, and I smile inwardly, sensing that in the entire restaurant, (maybe the entire world), no one has a better sexual existence than me...!

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers