All Comments on 'Wife's Trainer'

by tyler990

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Well, that was horrendous. Poorly written cuckold racist crap. Glad to see you're setting the bar so high.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another piece of shit writer

Always wondered if these bbc cuck shit writers are whites or blacks? Blacks trying to prove their masculinity in a society that emasculates them On a daily basis or whites who have deep seated inferiority complexes or are genetically screwed up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you are now single again and your ex works in markrting at the gym.

That way the divorce was not as hard on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
typical garbage from this author

willing cuckoldry = garbage. Stories like this get an automatic one star rating. Why don't these authors wise up and put this garbage in the fetish category, where it belongs. Are you really that stupid or just glutton for punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

Yes as I said expect bad reviews and low likes. Until you understand how this site works. And when you understand that you base your story on the character when writing incest stories. But you have to understand stories are made when you write stories about what the character does and what the character is . So again this story is a interracial category story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Racist bullshit.

Go away. Stay away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Puke!

More puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I

So why do you still have the bitch why would you even want to keep the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Black-on-White Story

Well written, erotic and life changing for the white couple. In our neighborhood all the white wives have trainers, at the gym, who are hunks. Or, their tennis or golf pros are hunks. It is a plus is the guy is black.

The wives constantly fuck them, and we husbands know about it. My gal has made me some spectacular videos of their massive, black cocks, slipping into her tiny white pussy. I can never make her cum with my tiny, white dick. However, those guys make her cum before they even get it all stuck into her!

My wife likes to spread the word among the wives, and has helped several go black. She says black cock owns white pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Effin pussy

Writer is an effin pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing new - same shit

Nothing new - same shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Every married woman must be a big black cock lover for her pleasure and for husband pleasure too. My wife know that she could have black lovers.. and she have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My wife

The story had me until he started the “Bitch”. It was out of place. That said I wish my wife had a trainer like Chris at our gym. After every work out he can give her another kind of work out!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

How does he go from disdain of her actions to wanting her to get fucked? Horrible transition

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Garbled, barely literate ir cuckold trash. This author’s only subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only problem is the transition.

tlj553tlj553almost 2 years ago

Good story. I’d like more detail about the sex. Also would love a follow up with her giant belly from his seed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous