Wife's Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed like this for a few minutes, with Chris's long cock pressed deep inside my wife, and his hands and mouth enjoying her parts. He would occassionally thrust, or Rebecca would slide up and down. They were mostly reveling in the sensations.

Finally, Chris spoke.

"Good bitch," he said.

"I'm your bitch?" said my wife happily.

"Hell yeah. Good white bitch," he said, then started sucking on her breasts again. Rebecca threw her head back in delight. Chris started bouncing her up and down on his cock and Rebecca whipped her hair side to side as he did. Finally, she had him! I pressed the record button on my phone. I couldn't help it.

Suddenly, Chris got up and wrapped Rebecca in his arms. He started fucking her while standing up! Rebecca had always wanted me to do that, but I had never been strong enough to.

As he did, Rebecca let out a loud moan.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" growled Chris. She looked at him apologetically.

He positioned her up against the locker. One of his strong arms was wrapped around her, holding her up. The other was over her mouth to prevent any more outbursts.

He started driving into her, slamming her against the locker with his motions. I heard her trying to moan, but the sounds were muffled because of Chris's hand. I don't think she could help herself.

At long last, Chris tensed up. I couldn't see much of Rebecca because of how the phone camera was positioned. All I could really see was his muscular back and buttocks, and I caught glimpses of his big black balls swinging and hitting Rebecca as he thrusted.

He tensed all of his muscles and ejaculated. Rebecca did, too. She screamed, and Chris pushed his hand against her mouth violently.

After he had finished, he placed her back down on the bench and walked back over to his side. She laid down on the bench in ecstacy.

A few moments later, Chris reappeared on her side of the locker room, fully clothed. He had his phone in his hand. I heard the shutter of the camera click a few times.

"You gossip about this with any of the other women, I tell your husband," he stated.

"No! Please don't," said my wife, playing into his fantasy.

He ignored her.

"In fact, bitch," he said. "I'm going to have to any time you're here. Understand?"

She nodded, acting scared.

"Good," he said, and walked out of the locker room. Rebecca came over to her phone and turned off the video call.

Chris ended up not getting into a new relationship for quite some time.

He used my wife as his play thing whenever she was at the gym.

Rebecca said that judging by how friendly he had gotten with some of the other wives in public, it was highly likely that he was giving the same treatment to many of the other white wives.

I wondered if their husbands knew... the things that happen at the gym when you're not around!


12