All Comments on 'Wife's Unusual First Time'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 479 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I have been apart involved in many sexual adventures with my wife and one or several male friends,this was not bad a little more taking of the sex and use of asshole and double penitration with hubby and the young man and a few more chapters there is a possible lead in with the kid bringing a buddy or the hubby

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Strange. Initially, I liked the development of the plot line and could project to some idea of the plot dynamics. The character of Jack was introduced via his knocking of the door at an ungodly hour. Things went downhill from there. Jack became a manipulative, selfish, narcissistic and domineering asshole. And then be became disgustingly unlikable. I had to stop reading as I found the story line and ALL the characters thoroughly dislikeable and unworthy of time.

ronibarretronibarret20 days ago

" you have no idea how erotic it is to see another mans nuts pressed against your wife's ass as he tenses up and shoots jets of seed deep inside her vagina, watching her hands on his ass as you notice her wedding rings, seeing her completely spread eagle, allowing him to flood her pussy with millions of sperm."

OH YES! YES I DO!!!

RB

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

You made a good story I enjoyed it my wife and I had a similar sexual incident happened years ago. It was with my nephew Robert he was in his early 20’s my wife was in her late 30’ we had 4 children after the last one was born she had her tubes tide. I was working the 3rd shift I had Robert go over to keep her company he began fucking her the first night and there after as much as he wanted until he got a girlfriend. My wife at the time and still is very attractive. This all happened back in the late70’s oh by the way I new that he would fuck her when I ack him to go over to the house at night.

OlefishermanOlefisherman23 days ago

Why do sissy want to be write stuff like this on here. Wouldn't their time be better spent on their knees in a gay glory hole some place. I am sorry to each their own. Judge not least you be judged. Like I say it's just a story not for me buy some may enjoy so to each their own. Me -5

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 1 month ago

Your full of it no man would share his wife for 1 and 2 she's still fucking the guy behind her husband's back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 stars .. You hit all the key points.

The unfaithful wife was the more common sense faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So where is the part two of this story were he takes her to bars? Picks up random dudes and watches them fuck her? Maybe has a mixed child at 45 yo. She dumps him for a personnel trainer with giant equipment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story!! Well worth the read. Keep writing!!

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 months ago

I loved her telling him she went off the birth control and his cum was always in her and about the two friends

Jaybee76Jaybee762 months ago

Incredible story... something to explore..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The fantasy portrayed is funtastic! I m 80 years old and enjoyed an erotic thought or two about a similar scenario between my wife and a younger man.

Definitely 5star material !!<>!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Need to clean up the spelling and mistakes. It really interrupts the story. Keep who is doing what straight.

Also, entirely too long to get to where the story is going. Finish with a boyfriend fuck in her for sloppy seconds....without a condom.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think the boy produced a good con job on his friend's wife,but she must of wanted him to fuck her to actually see if her husband stop him, since didn't stop her she let him insemination, her, as a plan to try toget him stop him from going to far but since he didn't stop the boy from fucking, her she thought he'll I let the boy knock me up and he can support the baby if I definitely do get pregnant, the kid knew he could fuck once she was half drunk so he continued trying to fuck her and did. And she let the boy impregnate her as punishment for not trying to stop the boy from doing so, he in doing so fucked his after the came inside, killing the chance of rape, but she let the impregnate her so it is not considered rape!

Olderlover72Olderlover722 months ago

Loved it! It is so erotic to think of another man fucking your wife in front of you - and cumming hin her pusssy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! That was totally erotic and very well written. I’ve read this a few times for the simple fact that I would totally have loved to be in that same situation. I love my wife like crazy, but I do share the same fantasy. Great writing bro, hopefully you keep writing more stories.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Good story only wish there had been a real pregnancy risk involved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow that was awesome. I would love to be in that position. That was so fuckin erotic. Although I know it just fantasy, I’d love to experience that just once with my wife. Thanks for the fantasy, great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've read this several time and enjoyed every time. In real life maybe not something I'd enjoy with my wife but as a fantasy okay. Wish the author had continued to share more works since like it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't believe a word of it but it was very engaging and arousing anyway.

I imagined that it was my wife and would have loved to see her being fucked by someone else.

Anton79Anton793 months ago

Very arousing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought that it was unusual that my wife cheated on me with the neighbors son. He had lost his mother and I caught her screw the son. I kept my cool and asked him to leave and never come back. Or he would have to pay the consequences. Then I talked to my wife. I said if anything I thought that you might be low enough to screw his old man not him. She sat quietly. It hit me you have been screwing both of them. I'm gone and don't ly to the children I have pictures and will tell them the truth that you want to divorce our family. She broke down crying. Really F*****g two neighbors and you think about crying now you should have came to me and said I wasn't what you wanted anymore and I wouldn't have liked it but to f*** them and now act like you are all broken up that I'm leaving. 5 months later I moved back in. But I had seen her kick the father in the nuts when he tried to go into the house. Then the same thing happened to the son. I had cameras. She went to a therapist and also had been checked out for any std's. It was a rough road but I think we are good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very Good Story need another chapter. She enjoyed the sex with Jack. After this Kathy starts dressing sexy and can’t keep her mind off the wonderful sex she had with Jack. Jack comes home from College Kathy happens to be over visiting with Jacks mother,you take it from there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like she actually did love it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually fucks the kid again. She made absolutely no attempt to even slow him down the first time and fucked him again that same night. She loved it and he’ll lose her for sure. You play with fire…

elk142elk1424 months ago

Would love to hear what Kathy was thinking while Jack was fucking her in front of her husband? She must have enjoyed the strange cock? Would love to see my wife in that situation!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but loved all the real live comments even more. Read all 452 comments (as of 12/20/2023). I like all living wife stories, from the reluctant wife to the hard core cuckolding. My deepest fantasy is to:

1. Prep my wife and her lover by getting them wet and ready with my mouth.

2. Guide his large cock into her vagina.

3. Watch them make love as she cums multiple times.

4. She wraps her legs around him and holds him tight as he inseminates her, screaming for him to breed her.

5. I suck his cock clean of their combined juices until he is hard again.

6. I move between her legs and bury my face into her pussy and suck as much come out of my wife as I can.

7. Her lover mounts me and fucks me while I bring my wife off with my mouth.

8. Her lover comes inside me and my wife and I fall asleep with her lover, loving the fact that we both have his sperm in us.

9. Repeat until my wife is pregnant with his child.

10. Watch her belly grow with his baby while he still fucks both of us.

Oh, did I say fantasy. I meant my reality. And I love my reality. All of it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jo and I are 32 and went on a river cruise with our older good friends, Alan and Sharon, both 42 and agreed to swap partners for the week as an adventure before we started our family. Alan had a vasectomy after their second child and we agreed that I would use condoms with Sharon especially as the week coincided with her fertile time of the month. Sharon is a shapely natural blond while Jo is a petite brunette. Our wives would dress for dinner in their husbands presence but would then spend the night with their lover. Jo wore black stockings while Sharon chose more conservative but tasteful white lingerie with sheer light tan tights which I enjoyed pulling down each night. The atmosphere was sexually very charged and Sharon was particularly nervous especially as, unbeknown to our Partners, Sharon and I had started developing feelings for each other in the months leading up to the trip, though we hadn’t had sex.

That first night back in our cabin, I slowly undressed Sharon, feasted on her big breasts and let my tongue work wonders and couldn’t believe just how wet and sticky she was and she praised my size and very full balls. As we kissed deeply, I blurted out “Sharon darling, I love you sooo much and I want you as my wife and I want you to have my babies. Sharon said she loved me too and we would not be using the condoms this week. That first baby making sex was incredible and we slept in each others arms and made love again in the morning. Sharon was very surprised by the amount of man cream I was able to produce. I spurted into her unprotected space several times for the remainder of the trip.

Both partnerships split up soon after the cruise, and a pregnant Sharon agreed to marry me and we had another second baby and we are very much in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like she wanted his cock and had it many times but wants her marriage more

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He should have immediately started to suck the cum from her freshly filled pussy.

OlderHubby71OlderHubby715 months ago

Wow - This story got me so aroused - so so hottt - LOVE it. Wish I could turn back the clock a few years.

Lady_bug7Lady_bug75 months ago

Excellent story, totally believable and hot! Enjoyed it very much and the way you wrote it was perfect. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife loved being tied up and blindfolded and would never know who and how many had fucked her. She loved it that way. One night 31 guys fucked her, one fucked her three times.

TommytheKidTommytheKid5 months ago

As an older gentleman with a small penis/ I dream of a friend who would masturbate me or let me jerk off watching her pose naked

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mai esi story dirty hindi dialogue ki pasan karti hu-

Arti

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am 27 yr old Indian housewife; mother of a one year daughter. During College years I met a beautiful and sexy 33 yr old housewife; She share her interesting secret, when we became good friends, that it is great fun to have sex with virgin or inexperienced men, who have premature ejaculation's problem; they promise themselves to fuck 'you' much harder. They behave your slaves. You can always blame them for your pregnancy, while you got the seed planted by one of your lovers. She lived very close to our college. She assured a peep shows, if I wanted; of She allowed me the watch a few shows, until I started my own career in virgin guys with premature ejaculation's problem. Of course, I did.- Puja Joshi

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read your stories many times, you are an excellent writer.I believe they are true and you have a great talent. Wish you would write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My normally reserved but attractive 41 year old wife stunned me one evening telling me that she wanted to sleep with a former boss of hers, it was “her turn” and that she had forgiven my act of infidelity of some years ago and reminded me that I had said I would understand if she ever badly needed to sleep with someone ( never assuming for a second that she would take me up on the offer)! Gary was moving to a different part of the country and had kept in touch with Alison, and asked her for a proper date which she accepted; her only regret was that she hadn’t slept with the younger than her Gary before. As empty nesters, we had often played out each other’s fantasies and mine involved sharing Ali and playing sperm competition ( we use condoms for contraception).

After some serious discussion, I agreed but the deal was that after their romantic dinner, the sex would take place in our guest suite, I could watch, Gary would leave after he fucked Ali and I would reclaim her immediately.

I watched Ali dress slipping into white silk lingerie and ultra sheer tan tights with her little black dress and heels. It was difficult not masturbating, but somehow I managed.

Gary had agreed to my presence, undressed Ali ( he was well equipped and very fit), and through a combination of tongue and penis, made Ali gasp through a number of orgasms before his primal groan of pleasure ( he hadn’t even enquired whether she was on the pill). The primal sounds my wife made were incredibly erotic- she had never cum like that with me and felt particular pleasure feeling him hose his rich fertile sperm deed within her. The loving post coital kisses and caresses made me jealous.

As agreed Gary dressed and left and as I approached my dark blond brown eyed Ali she spread her legs and I could see her slit opened wide with leakage ( even after she used several tissues). I asked her whether I should use a rubber but she said no, she wanted my sperm to compete as per our frequent role plays. I climbed on top of Ali, deep kissed her and came intensely after fewer than a dozen thrusts.

Our previous roleplays envisaged the possibility of not just pregnancy, but of us keeping the baby- which we did. Boy, our offspring and relatives were surprised with our nature recklessness.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My 43 year old wife, Emma, danced with Dave in our lounge after dinner on the Saturday night ( Dave, a close family friend and recent divorcee was leaving for a permanent move to New Zealand the following day) and we had agreed that Emma would allow Dave a “ mercy shag” and, as a one off, they would sleep together that night with my encouragement and blessing. Ever since we became empty nesters, we had fantasised about this and Dave had not had sex for ages and had always fancied the busty elegant curly haired blonde Emma who also fancied him.

The arrangement was that I could watch them dance, French kiss and undress each other in the lounge before they went to bed and I would listen in an adjoining room and reclaim Emma in the morning. Emma looked stunningly beautiful in white satin dress beige high heels, white bra panties and suspenders belt supporting sheer flesh coloured silk stockings ( she normally wears tights) and she left her stockings and shoes on as they headed for bed. Dave was about the same length as me but much thicker and his sizeable balls were very full. I picked up Emma’s discarded panties and held them to my nose as I listened to the creaking bed springs, banging headboard and very intense gasps and moans from Emma which were incredibly loud as she climaxed followed by Dave’s triumphant and very long orgasm (he really flooded her) followed by an oh Dave love exclamation from Emma ( that made me jealous). A second longer session followed before they slept and, in the morning as Dave headed for the shower, I immediately entered their room, just mounted and spurted into Emma before realising how sticky she was and realised, to my shock that she had not used the condoms and allowed Dave to cum in her twice- an awesome volume by the look of the sheets.

After a lot of consideration Emma declined the morning after pill, missed her period and eventually gave birth to “our “ third child. We never told Dave, our marriage survived and we still have great sex on this memory!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would have been so much better if she'd got pregnant.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

Why did she even bother with a t-shirt?

HornyHub54HornyHub548 months ago

Great story. Loved it. So much like what happened with my wife my friend and I. I dared her to gift him a hand job after drinking. It is so erotic to see your wife with her hand on another man’s cock. She didn’t fuck him, but it was still super erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife brought him back to reality...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written and took me on an erotic journey. Thank you!

ThesilkyfeelingThesilkyfeeling8 months ago

It had me in a state of erotic bliss. I have not had a similar experience although I must admit I will always keep an open mind to be receptive of such an amazing experience.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Read this story several times and enjoy it. Wish had done something like it early in my own marriage. Never happen now.

BalboaboyBalboaboy8 months ago

Great story. Unique. Made me hot. Would love to have a wife like that. Thanks.

thomas_deanthomas_dean9 months ago

Whatever turns you on

17 year old Jack who lives next door with his Mom has taken a fancy to Kathy, Mike's wife. Mike suggests an interesting turn - on: Kathy will commit an act of indiscretion with Jack. Mike will observe.

Watching Jack take Kathy without protection Mike believes Kathy has been inseminated. Mike has had enough stimulation to engage Kathy in extremely satisfying sex.

Who will be the first to want to call the extra - marital affair off, Jack, Mike or Kathy?

You'll like the surprise Newbee gives you in this well crafted tale.

An anonymous commentator has a similar interesting semi-autobiographical tale to tell. He ought to submit it.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo9 months ago

it start in one of our swinging party,,,this cpl where fucking my wife she was riding his dick and the wife had her pussy over my wife face i was licking her in the same time his dick in and out of her pussy ,,and my wife asked to keep his dick is wet so i did,,it was nice,,,and since then i have no problem sucking a dick

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF9 months ago

SHARING IS CARING

A little indiscretion goes a long way in cementing a relationship. Unprotected indiscretion however has certain risks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My husband and I enjoyed this story and fantasise a lot and I never thought this would happen to me until I went to Blackpool with my friend and two male work colleagues ( much younger than Sarah and me) for a amateur dance competition. Brian ( hubby) got excited and teased me about the number of affairs played out in Blackpool and the high number of married ladies who returned to their husbands pregnant. On the Thursday night, Brian insisted on an early night ( our two kids are away at University), and wanted to make love without the condom but I refused. I packed a couple of nice dresses and would be in my work skirt suit as we were leaving from work at midday. I deliberately didn’t pack black underwear (Brian’s favourite) so as not to alarm him just plain white (but tasteful) panties and flesh coloured tights . I reassured Brian that my 35 year old dance Partner Martin was gods gift to women and would not be interested in the 42 year old Karen despite the fact that I’m a decent looking elegant brunette looking a bit like the younger Carole Middleton and still in decent shape with a bubbly personality. I adored Martin and privately thought I would be prepared to break my marriage vows if he wanted to go to bed with me.

After a meal and a few drinks, we were in the girls room listening to some music when Sarah and her partner said they were going to the boys room and Sarah waved her tooth brush at me.

At that point Martin asked me for a slow dance and I meekly nodded too horse with nerves and lust to speak and I was made to tremble when I felt his errection press against my tummy and only managed a weak “I am married and what do you see in me “ - his reply was a deep kiss as he held me up and I allowed his tongue into my mouth and eagerly reciprocated knowing this was me consenting to the penetration to follow. He then removed my skirt and blouse and white bra and then peeled down my sheer flesh coloured tights and went down on me which was incredible. I was mesmerised as he quickly undressed and was frightened by the sight of his great equipment but particularly his immense testicles which he later told me were filled with two weeks lust cream he had been saving and that he had fancied me for ages and all this was planned. In a split second he was on top of me and I was a bit drunk, and too sexed up to ask about condoms ( he just assumed I was on the pill) and all thoughts about my family or the prospect of pregnancy just disappeared. I came immediately and had the most intense life enhancing orgasm as I felt his penis pressed against my cervix erupt in five or six bursts as his orgasm took hold. Unlike with hubby, I felt the first couple of spurts quite literally splash inside me. He cuddled and then actually made love that second time and again in the morning.

Saturday night was a marathon love making lustful encounter and Martin was excited when I told him I was unprotected and he may have just put a baby into me and was sending me home pregnant. We had a last quickie Sunday lunchtime and I travelled home feeling remorseful and concerned.

All this time Brian had been texting or sexting me and asked me whether I would let him bareback me when I got home and, although a bit sore and hungover I agreed and as I literally got through the door, Brian walked me straight to the bedroom undressed me and went down on me which was a bit worrying as he might taste Martins presence down there but the very thought of Martin got me wet enough to survive hubbys twi minute shag.

I got pregnant from that weekend ( I wanted Martins baby), hubby was apologetic and agreed to have the snip but very proud that he had put twins into me that Sunday evening. I don’t see Martin anymore and discovered he had impregnated a couple of other married colleagues including the 44 year old Sarah who also had twins.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Author can do some cheating cunt and cuck stories, and he never fails to inspire verminous anonnys to spit out their nasty little cuck fantasies too.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

She became a whore the moment she did it behind his back without telling him and either way he was no damn husband wanting to see another man fuck his wife a husband who is a man won't share his wife with another man for any reason

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan9 months ago

Very hot, but would have been better leaving off the paragraph with the other guys, the black guys, etc. It needed to be only what is was to be, better without that paragraph, just saying, but Yes, I was rock hard the whole time!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

On a months sailing holiday in Greece, my wife of 22 years, Debbie, flirted with our captain Andreas and had the hots for him big time which excited both of us and fed our joint fantasy of her sleeping with another man considerably younger than her ( she was 42 at the time) and Andreas was 27.

I became very matey with Andreas and explained I was cool with their flirting and after Debbie’s loyalty, she deserved a treat. Andreas warned me that his policy was only ever to sleep with married women - ideally ladies not on the pill- as he loved getting them pregnant and getting off knowing that nine months later his baby would appear between that ladies legs in the maternity ward. Although taken aback a bit, I was incredibly turned on and told Andreas that Debbie wasn’t in fact on the pill and I would leave it to her discretion as to whether she would allow him to cum inside her and, if so, take his sperm to pregnancy. I told him that I was made to have a vasectomy after recklessly spurting a third baby into Debbie after her Christmas party when she was drunk and I deliberately “forgot “ the condom; so I understood the primal impulse to impregnate a gorgeous woman and confessed that I had inseminated quite a few married colleagues who worked for my business which was now very successful. I owed Debbs one and wondered how far she’d go.

Having explained this conversation to Debbie she was surprised, but jumped at the opportunity to sleep with Andreas and we agreed she could experience him bareback even if she got knocked up. For the rest of the trip, the arrangement was that Debbie would spend a few hours in Andreas cabin and later return to me for reclaim sex. On that first occasion ( right in the middle of her cycle), she put her arms around me and kissed me deeply telling me how much she loved me despite the fact that millions of his live virile sperm we’re swimming deeply in the vagina. I then took off her white linen dress and cream silk panties leaving on only her cream suspender belt and flesh coloured stockings which she wore each evening at Andrea’s request - wow what a cum I had. We cuddled lovingly and despite her having a shower, she leaked cum all night ( mainly his-he just flooded her with huge spurts- two or three every night.

Our wider family were surprised ( and some of the men impressed with me) when Debbie gave birth to healthy twins nine months after our return. The gorgeous curly blonde haired, blue eyed Debbie produced two olive skinned babies and, luckily none of our family or friends knew that I had a vasectomy and, because of my Italian heritage, I too am olive skinned.

To this day, Debs and I make vigorous love reliving what happened with the ever present image of Debbie’s stocking clad legs wrapped around Andreas back as she came loudly feeling him quite literally spurting life into her womb and being mesmerised at the thick globs of creamy spunk that would drip out of her for hours after their mating.

We informed Andreas of the birth but said that was the end of Debbie’s baby making days. We learned that he was 19 when he first impregnated a married woman and that since then, he estimated he may have knocked up several dozen married ladies, mainly between the 35- 45 age range including many, many English ladies but also Irish, Dutch, French, Canadian, American, Polish, Brazilian Australian abs his favourite Hungarian wives! Luckily for him, either the couples were affluent (like us), or the husband never knew about the sex his wife was having!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent... a young friend move in with us when his woman cheated.

Unfortunately he fell in love with my wife.

He ended up in California... developed testicular cancer at 38. We check with his mother occasionally to check on him...

Loved the story because it brought back so many memories of 2016.

People... life is short. GET BOLD BEFORE YOU GET TO OLD!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot, and more believable than many similar stories here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To come home from work to see your wife in bed looking recently fucked by our neighbor's son is the hottest thing I've read in a while. Fucking her used pussy was the right response. I would have liked this to continue more. Have him constantly excited to come back home, not knowing what his wife and neighbor's son were doing. Maybe one day, caught them fucking in the livingroom. The neighbor's son would freak but after knowing he was enjoying it, would continue to fuck his wife to completion. He would sometimes catch them fucking when he gets home but they pay him no mind, even getting off from him watching. Maybe even have a story progress further where they want the neighbor's son to impregnate her. Idk would have love to see this continue on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Realistically, I can see why it had to stop, but c'mon, this is all fantasy! It was getting real good! I love the part after his wife just getting fucked, he wakes up hours later to see his wife getting fucked by Jack again! Then weeks later to come home to see his wife in bed looking freshly fucked, almost no doubt by Jack. That's fucking hot! Would love a sequel, Jack comes back into their life this time being a permanent lover. Wife and Jack becoming sex friends.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the stories where the husband's mental illness/kink makes the fine wife realize that she has a defective spouse who needs to be dumped.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trailer trash cum dumpster fucks some asshole. News at 11

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This what an open marriage and swingers clubs are for. And yes, you should changed the ending to them making this a regular fling each time he comes home from college. Now add too this mix his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish my husband would let me do this in front of him

WildheartOneWildheartOne11 months ago

This is quite possibly my favourite story of all time.

Absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love that story,when my wife had a 43rd birthday party a lot of people were there. We all had a lot of drink's and my 20yr old cousin in came from college and stayed with us for a couple of day's. We were in the process of moving to a bigger house and only had a love seat.bed and a few other thing's to move. We had to much to drink and he ended up sleeping with us. My wife is very petite and we have been married 22 yr's,no children. I woke up about 3;3o in the morning with the bed shaking and realised he was fucking my wife. I reached over and felt her pussy and his cock as he was pumping in and out of her,Made me so horny,i held his cock and ball's as he filled her with cum. Next morning she said she was sorry but didn't know what came over her, he made her so horny when she woke and he was playing with her pussy, she could'nt stop. Was so erotic! I ask her to do it again and she told me i must be sick Ha Ha

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good Story,follow up is needed, kid comes home from college she can’t resist gives into husbands desire to watch her fuck and partake she loves her roll in fucking both.

ShadowLuverShadowLuver12 months ago

Erotic, quick, to the point, and well written. Love how you developed the husband’s emotions rather than just having him degraded as a cuck. More realistic and sexy that he loves showing off and sharing his wife, then takes control and assert his possession of her and fucks her also.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wife had to reassert control. Husband's obsession was out of control and would lead to the destruction of their marriage.

wasagadavewasagadave12 months ago

Loved it. Liked the fantasy she told as he reclaimed her. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories and a big fantasy of mine! I would love to have my wife fuck a young guy...with me getting sloppy seconds. I would also love to clean her up after she's done fucking her stud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story,follow up when he comes home from college.2nd chapter

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop for those who long to be cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. You should keep writing new ones.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

She did the right thing. Gave him his fantasy and put a stop to it

amoroneamoroneabout 1 year ago

Amazing, The best story I have ever read on here. I loved the whole scenario, so erotic. How I wish it could happen to me and my wife. Thank you.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/10/2023) Well, I am not into this type of wife sharing cuck stories. I half expected her to get disgusted with her husband an leave him. Which is what I would have preferred. The story was well written but I had to give it only three stars. Sorry, but not my cuppa tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

we need more stories of this and less of the cuck wimpy husband shit, this dude enjoyed it and this is wife sharing

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

Second time I've read this story and I still think it's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to be honest, the stories I used to read on this site 10-15 years ago were far superior to what is passing by now. We clearly have an influx like hollywood of the same shit plot over and over again. I don't know where these people write but this entire wimp husband, big tit wife who turns into a whore at a 9 inch cock is played out badly. There is no more romance in Loving wives, they should rename it slut wifes or straight up, desperate dudes section because none of these stories have any chemistry, written by boys who worship playboy playmates who are not real women but an image that is projected to us to sell sex. I don't think any of these young men understand how consentual swinging with a hot wife works as every story is a humiliate husband story. It's like the same fucked up immature mind keeps putting out the same shit story for years now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are 10-15 stories on here that I read time and again. This isn't just one of them, this is my favourite on here. Love it

49ers6949ers69about 1 year ago

I think it sucked. I'm so sick and tired of all this punk-assed husband bullshit. It seems everything I start reading turns out to be that cuck crap. Doesn't anybody out there on this website write erotic stories for more traditional folks. Would be a breath of fresh air. To be fair though, I have read some stories that were cuckold or cuckold like that turned out more to my liking, but they are in the minority. I base my ratings on the content not how ( grammar and whatnot ) they are written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story gave it a five. Ending was a bit lame. All in all good writing . Need more. How the wife felt after the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to hear how Kathy felt about having a new cock inside her? The way they were kissing i think it was very pashionate also, He probably made her cum a lot of time's. I think she loved it and fucked him every day for a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but wife keeps seeing Jack for a week soon she is accustomed to his size and enjoys it Wife tells husband she has been seeing Jack but wants to stop it now she is pregnant with Jack’s baby her husband tells Jack next summer bring some friends Jack is excited and tells husband she is his now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. She was in two minds. But her nature took hold of her and she gave in. But what made it real for me is that at the end she controlled the situation and end it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 5 would gave more, as there was parts that was real for me, as the party, wife is 36/c . Nice ass. As I 6,3 and 185 , but we talked about her fucking a other man. I wont to see it, we went to the party, she know them I only know one woman, for long it got wild. And someone said let's play a game lose you lose your clothes. Well I didnt play. But getting to see them woman nude I would be on the sidelines. With In a hr. I was getting a nice show. Until the next game when. The man. Lost and the woman came over to the man and started playing with them. Wife said. Let's do the game we talked about. I said I can't play, she said really. You said see a man fuck me , thouthing of you fucking. She was right. I said ok. Well they all was fucking. I stand there. Then they said take your clothes off. I had to many beers. And forgot why I was still clothed. I had a dick cage on. A other game we played. Wife saw and said pull up your pants. But the others said no. Wife said if you keep them off. You wil be a slave. Your choice. As the others said leave them down. I said I be a slave and do as told . As my poor dick was as hard it could be and less then 2 inches. Long. You know what they asked. I was to clean. The womans pussy as the man with uncaged dicks made mess. I started to in joy going from one to the next. Until the man couldn't get any more. Then one ask why would you put your dick in that. I said. I put it on because I saw one in a sex store. And loved it. So then I bring it up with my wife. She said I will try . I bet on a game and lost . And had to where the cage for a week. And tomorrow is a week. I didnt know about the party . So I'm here. Thank you..for your story

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Good short story, there was a lot of conflict, and it was fun to see how it was resolved.

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 1 year ago

I love watching other guys fuck my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An easy 5 star 🌟 sorry it wasn't true what she said to her husband.

It could continued only with the neighbor and his friends with them kind of taking over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than seeing your wife fuck is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story went from mildly interesting to downright uninteresting. Then it got worse. Absurd in the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't everyone know that this is a story??? The remarks are sounding like the commenter actually believes it all, being critical and making suggestions. IT'S A STORY, enjoy it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have a similar story, the wife had a college kid for a lover once, he was 6" 4' and very well built. She was 10 yrs older than him . I couldn't get enough of watching her fuck this kid, they were like wild animals and she was doing him while I was at work as well. I never had to ask if she had been with him, you know when you are getting sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She claimed it was the first time and last time. I said right I said for sure in our marriage and I walked out the door. Don't ask but we remarried about 2 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most sickening thing I have witnessed was when I discovered that my wife cheated on us the children and I. The guys who she cheated with was a big black guy. Our 2 teen age sons and I were fishing and returned early. When we were home the two boys said dad we need the restroom we'll be right back. I was out at the machine shed when I heard a crash and yelling. I looked towards the house and thought that James Dulet my wife's boss laying in the yard and our oldest son yelling at him to get away from us and never come back. I started walking to the house and seen that he was naked. He seen me got up and ran to the other side of the machine shed. His truck was there and he flew out the driveway. We are still together but it will never be what we had before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, had similar story with my wife. Except it was with my uncle Earl. The head of his dick was the size of an orange, and he could come four or five times without losing his election. As a matter of fact, we were going to Atlanta. My little brother, his friend, Earl, Sherree, and me. He fucked her in the back seat the entire way, giving us, all the people that passed us quite a show. Now that trip was a story.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

An enjoyable story. Near the end I was starting to get annoyed at some trite porn-story clichés--BBCs, straying wife stops using contraception--but then Kathy admitted she was just making that stuff up for Mike's benefit, so no problem.

The one odd note was Kathy asking husband Mike at the end to tell her lover (young Jack) that their affair is over. I'm disappointed she didn't tell Jack herself: Kathy has plenty of strength, self-confidence, and assertiveness. IMHO, that's another of the story's virtues: I love a strong, capable heroine. I also appreciate the story's broad-minded attitudes regarding love, sex, marriage, and fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fulfilling a fantasy we both had, I allowed my 45 year old nurse wife Sue to spend the night with a junior doctor about to move to another part of the country who had been chatting her up for ages. I waited nervously for her to return the next morning as I desperately needed to make love to her. She said that although she’d had a shower, she was aware of a leakage into her light pink Lacey knickers and seeping through into her tan tights, which made me feel erotically sick as this confirmed that no condom had been used and Sue could still get pregnant. She was just so turned on that pure lust took over and she wanted to give her young doctor maximum pleasure and he said he wanted to give her a baby- which is what he did much to the surprise of our three older kids- I had had a vasectomy so I couldn’t be the biological father. The “ reclaiming “ sex was awesome and our marriage has survived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous