Wife's Vacation to Remember

Story Info
Wife finds more than she expected on vacation.
4.6k words
3.73
70k
32
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. This is another true story of a sexual experience that my sexy, loving wife Jen and I (Sam) had together recently. For a description of Jen and I, you can read the first story I posted which gives you some more context about us. That story can be found here: 

https://literotica.com/s/wife-buys-in-a-cautionary-tale

The only thing changed in this story are the names of the people.

I tend to be descriptive in my recounting, because I want to share detailed descriptions of what happened and what I was feeling so that you can understand what happened without being there. Apologies if this is too long for some.

Lastly, I purposely leave the comment submissons "on" so I can see all the comments from "haters" who read the whole story and then leave negative comments to feel better about themselves. Your comments encourage me to write more!!!

____________________________

Several months ago, Jen was told that she would need to travel to Europe for a work trip in August, towards the end of the summer. Because we wanted to get in a vacation (holiday) before that, Jen and I discussed some places to travel to and we decided to spend a week or so traveling through Croatia, before meeting her work colleagues elsewhere in Europe.

We began to look into where in Croatia to travel to, activities, where to stay, and how to get around the country. We also spoke amongst ourselves about the possibility of going to a swingers club there or hooking up with a 3rd guy for an MFM. 

I went on a website that was popular there and quickly found many single guys who were interested. Jen really preferred though that the guy we meet not be from a website but happen organically. She said that it felt too artificial if it was planned in advance and would rather take her chances and see if we can find someone there. Her second preference was that the guy be circumcised. In the US, she found that the overwhelming majority of guys she dated (and fucked) were circumcised and she just didn't know how she would handle an uncircumcised dick.

After seeing the guys on the swingers sites though, I told her that the chances of her finding a circumcised guy who spoke English were very low.

After a couple of weeks of planning, our Croatian itinerary had taken shape. We would start off in Dubrovnik, followed by the island of Hvar, Split and ending in the capital city of Zagreb where we would take a flight to meet up with Jen's colleagues for the work part of the trip. 

A few more weeks went by, and we were about two months away from our trip to Croatia. One night, we were out enjoying the evening with another couple. When it got a little later, the other couple excused themselves because they had a babysitter who had to leave. We were going to go home as well, but we saw a random bar that looked a little fancy so we decided to stop by. The bar was packed and we found out that it was hosting the goodbye party for a conference that was taking place the past few days - of some random Croatian trade group that had a mission to the US. Jen and I couldn't believe our luck - of all the bars in our city, we wandered into one that was hosting people from the country we would be visiting soon.

We made ourselves comfortable at the bar, and started chatting with Croatian men and women about their country and what to do when we went there, etc.. As usual, Jen was receiving a lot of attention from some guys, and she introduced one guy to me named Thomas, who worked in a big firm in Croatia and was a nice guy. After some conversation, I left them to chat and spoke to some other people.

When we left the bar, around an hour and a half later, Jen told me that she mentioned that we were into MFM's and that I didn't have a problem sharing her with another man. She said that he thought it was odd to have another guy watching and participating in a threesome, but was intrigued by the concept. Jen told me that she mentioned that the first guy we had an MFM with was a really tall black guy and that she was surprised that he didn't have a BBC. Thomas asked how big he was and Jen said "around 7 inches" or so. Thomas was surprised and said that he was bigger than that. Jen told me that she thought he was telling the truth because she sensed that he had "BDE" (big dick energy). 

Eventually they exchanged phone numbers and he told her that he was leaving back to Croatia the next day and to let him know when we were in Croatia and that maybe we could meet up. Thomas and Jen actually kept up communication via text every week or so, but it was very "vanilla" conversations with no sexual undertones at all. Thomas kept mentioning though how he was excited to greet us when we got to Zagreb (our last leg of the tour) and that he'll show us around the city.

This made me feel somewhat "relieved" because I didn't feel any need to try to find potential guys for Jen and I to meet up with, and I was happy that Jen was taking the initiative here and conversing with a guy who she found attractive and she was doing it her way. Jen hates the idea of going on swinger websites and meeting guys online for the sole purpose of fucking. She much prefers meeting someone organically - someone random at a bar or club or event and if there is a connection, going from there. And with Thomas, that's exactly what was happening.

Fast forward two months and we were on the way to Croatia. Jen and I had spoken about the possibility of an MFM and agreed that if all worked out with Thomas, we would meet up with him and do it at the end of our trip to Croatia. This was the ideal situation because I / we would be able to focus on the actual vacation and getting together with Thomas would be a nice ending to the trip.

We got to Croatia late in the afternoon, and asked our cab driver for some good recommendations on where to eat and which bars to go to after dinner. The restaurant was great, and it was a beautiful night. We walked to the first bar and it was a really nice place and we had a couple of drinks. We stayed there for an hour and were ready to call it a night. The second bar that was recommended was very close by, so we decided to quickly stop in the 2nd bar. We walked in and it was absolutely packed. It had a great vibe with solid music, but there was no place to sit and have a drink. 

There was a pretty large high table that could seat 5 or 6 people, and it was occupied by 3 guys. One of the guys at the table saw that we didn't have a seat and invited us to join them. They were all from the UK and were nice guys. I left Jen at the table and went to get a round of drinks for everyone, as a thank you for letting us share the table. When I got back, Jen was actively involved in a conversation with the guy at the end of the table. His name was James. A few minutes after I got back, Jen turned to me and said - "Sam, get this - James is a member of Killing Kittens in the UK!" Killing Kittens is a sex club that Jen and I heard about. It's supposed to have high-end sex parties that are womaen-focused and it's supposed to be very hard for men to get accepted, as there is an intense screening process. 

I was surprised that Killing Kittens even came up in the conversation with James, but he seemed to be very interested in Jen. One of his buddies asked me if I was annoyed that James was taking such a strong interest in Jen, and I told him that Jen is a grownup and can take care of herself, and at the end of the night, she's going home with me. And so it was. We stayed there for another 15 minutes or so and then told the group that we were going to call it a night and head home. We all hugged each other goodbye. When James got up, we saw that he was really tall, about 6'7, and he dwarfed Jen who is 5"3. We said goodbye and headed back to our hotel, which was only a 10-minute walk from the bar.

On the walk to the hotel, Jen told me that the conversation between James and her got very sexual, and she mentioned to him that we have experimented with an MFM and was open to doing it again. James replied that he was never in an MFM although his fuck-buddy at home asked him to do it but he never did. He said that if we were open to it, he'd like the experience.

I couldn't believe that Jen told him all that and that he offered to have one with us. I didn't know what to think. On one hand, it was certainly sexually exciting to Jen and I. On the other hand, I was sort of in a good mindset that we were going to fool around with Thomas at the end of our trip and we could sort of just enjoy each other in the initial part of our vacation, so as weird / confusing as it may seem, while I like the concept of this, I also like to be in control and prepare myself for it. Also, I didn't really get a chance to have a conversation with James, so I didn't know anything about his personality, etc.. Jen said that she was into it, and I guess that's what counts, but I was definitely a little uneasy.

They had exchanged phone numbers and Instagram info before we left, and shortly after we got back to the hotel, James messaged her saying that he really enjoyed meeting both of us and that if we wanted to get together the next night, let him know. We knew that it could only be the next night because that was the last night of our stay in that part of Croatia, and we were heading out the morning after.

The following morning we went about our tourist activities and had a very enjoyable time. We lightly discussed the possibility of getting together with James in the evening. Jen asked me what I thought and I told her my reservations but also told her that if she was game, I was in, but that I wanted her to realize that this was completely her decision and her "creation" in a sense, so if something didn't go well, I didn't want any of the blame. She was down for it though, but she didn't want to go straight to the bedroom, she wanted us both to chill and drink with him a little and get to know him before that. She texted him to meet us at the bar in our hotel at 11:00 PM that evening.

We had a really nice day and dinner and we got back to our hotel a little after 10 PM. Jen was nervous and didn't know if she had enough time to get ready. We had a long day outside in really hot weather, and I wanted to shower as well. 

At 10:50, James texted Jen that he was at the hotel bar and he'll see us soon. By the time Jen was out of the shower and put some makeup on, it was 11:05. She was wearing a small blue thong and blue patterned sundress without a bra, so that the outline of her beautiful nipples were visible, even when they weren't erect.

We thought it wouldn't be nice to keep James sitting there, so Jen went down to meet him at the bar and I jumped in the shower. I was pretty quick and when I got out of the shower I got dressed and was about to leave, but then I realized that I wanted to make sure that I got video and audio coverage of what was going to happen. I knew that Jen would prefer that it wasn't recorded. She didn't like some of her angles on camera and really didn't want to see herself Fucking, so I knew she didn't want any video of it. The last time (which is the first time) we did this, I had a grainy audio recording that was taken from a different room. It was hot to listen to, but was sometimes difficult to hear things.

This time, I wanted both audio and video. I looked around the room and found a spot on the coffee table which was on the opposite side of the room as the bed where I could prop up my phone and record video. From that angle, I can get most of the bed, and even though it wouldn't be very close, I thought it would be fine. I also used my 2nd phone (which I used for work) and placed that face down on the night table, with only an audio recording active so I can make sure that I got anything that was said and any other noises. I hit record on both devices and then left to meet them at the bar.

Our time at the bar was nice, I had a few drinks but not enough to give me whiskey dick, and we had nice conversations. Eventually it got more sexual. We told him about our past experience and Jen told him that it was important that I was an active part of it. He understood that and was very respectful. Jen asked him if he is circumcised and he told her that he isn't. I knew that she didn't want to hear that, as she hadn't had much experience with uncut ducks, but she was going to go through with and figure it out.

As it was getting close to midnight and the hotel bar was closing, we all started to make our way out. Jen asked me quietly if I would be fine giving them a 10 minute head start before I came into the room, so she could get comfortable with him alone without feeling any pressure of me being there. I understood what she was saying, and I said no problem. I hung back in the empty lobby of the hotel while Jen and James went to the room.

I had no phone on me, because it was up in the room recording. I realized that I probably should have asked James if he was fine being recorded, but it was too late at that point. We wouldn't be putting out the video and it would be just for our own private viewing anyway, so maybe no harm - no foul.

My head was full of thoughts as I kept looking at my watch. Eventually, 15 minutes had gone by and I made my way to the room. I quietly came into the room, and found Jen on the bed, laying down with her feet towards the edge of the bed. Her dress was still on, but the straps were off her shoulders and her beautiful tits were completely exposed. James was shirtless and had just taken off his pants. He was in a pair of weird, ass-less briefs, with a banana hammock type of front.

I came in the room and Jen said "Hi babe!" and was in a relaxed mood. After I looked at the video tape (which wasn't focused well so it didn't capture anything off the side of the bed) I saw that Jen had already started making out with James a few minutes after they got into the room and they were taking it slowly at first. Shortly after I got in the room, Jen had taken out James's cock through the front of his underwear and was stroking it lightly and James was kissing Jen's body. He was also lightly fingering her with her thong still on. Jen told me to "come here". I was in the process of getting undressed and looking at Jen and watching her squirm while James was fingering her made me very horny.

I quickly took off my clothes and went to the middle of the bed where Jen's head was and started kissing her passionately. She loves to kiss so we did that for a few minutes, all the while she was getting fingered by James and stroking his cock. After a few minutes of stroking, James's cock began to get hard. Jen then went on her hands and knees and started sucking James's cock, and I began to eat out her pussy and finger her. It was exhilarating hearing her moan on his cock from the combination of fingering and pussy eating.

Soon after, James wanted to return the favor, so he positioned Jen with her ass toward him and her face on top of dick, and Jen went to work sucking my cock. Then James started fingering her and eating out her ass - and Jen loved it! After a couple of minutes of sucking me off, she couldn't concentrate on that anymore and was in pure pleasure from the ass-eating and fingering combo. James started to stop and switch positions, but Jen moaned "don't stop, I'm so close to cumming!" so James continued to finger her and lick her asshole, and Jen attempted to pump my dick a few times so that she could be sure that I was having fun as well. She began to moan really loudly and James started finger-blasting her really hard and fast and Jen loved it! She was moaning and cumming hard in her first orgasm of the evening. James kept going as she was cumming and Jen's orgasm lasted for about 2 minutes, with her moaning loudly throughout.

After that, Jen laid on the edge of the bed and said that she needed to get fucked and asked me to fuck her. James switched positions and put his dick on top of her face, right into her mouth. He was fully hard at that point, and had about 7" of uncircumcised dick. And even though Jen was nervous about that, she was working his cock like a pro. Shortly after I began to fuck her, she said that she wanted it from behind in Doggie-style. So she got on her hand and knees with her head facing James. I took off her thong and the rest of her dress, which had been on the whole time bunched around her stomach and threw them to the side. I fucked her slowly from behind for a few minutes, but for some reason, I wasn't at my full hardness. Jen sensed this, after a couple of minutes she called for a water break, and asked us to reposition on the couch, with James and I sitting next to each other.

Jen started to kiss me passionately and giving me a handjob, and then she put my cock between her tits, and worked its way to her mouth where she started sucking it. After a few minutes of that, she started playing with James and stroking his cock while she sat against him and he fingered her. She was getting warmed up again. Soon she positioned herself on the couch on her hands and knees and said that she needs to be fucked. I told James that he should go first this time. James put on a condom and got behind her and started working his cock into Jen's pussy. She was very tight - she normally is, but her pussy gets even tighter for a while right after she cums. She told him to start slow, and eventually he got his whole cock in her and she started moaning. He pulled out and back in and she was loving it and getting very wet again. He told her how tight her pussy was and how amazing it felt.

As he was picking up his pace, Jen started moaning "this is insane, he's stretching me out so good", and then said "pound me harder" and James certainly tried to oblige. It was incredibly sexy watching her get fucked and enjoying it. Every now and then I stuck my dick in Jen's face and she gave it a lick or two but she was really into getting fucked. After a couple more minutes of James going at full speed, he basically collapsed, breathing really heavily, and told us that he needed a second. He hadn't come yet but was out of breath. I took over and got behind Jen and started Fucking her from behind. She was enjoying it, but within a minute or two, I couldn't help but cum deep inside her. She kissed me and was happy that I came, and then we all took a break.

She went to the bathroom and washed her pussy, because she didn't want James to feel weird fingering or fucking her after I came in her. She then went to lay down on the bed while James went to the bathroom. When James came out of the bathroom, he was flaccid and lost his erection. He said that it happens often after he has sex, but always comes back quickly. He did admit though that it is very hard for him to cum, and even when he had steady girlfriends, it took him weeks of sleeping together before he was able to cum. I've never heard of that extreme of a situation before, but to each their own. Jen was a little disappointed because she loves making guys cum. Jen told James that she wanted to make him cum, and he said that maybe a blowjob could help.

Jen got on all fours on the bed and started sucking James's cock. After a couple of minutes James was fully hard. While Jen was sucking James, I was also fully hard and I got behind Jen and started fucking her for a bit. James asked her if she liked getting both holes filled, and she moaned enthusiastically. I didn't want to cum, and I wanted her to focus on getting James to cum, so I said "Jen, want to show him how your ride?", and she answered, "yeah, I can do that. James, do you want me to ride you?" and James said "Definitely!". I know from experience that seeing Jen on top of me with beautiful face, sexy body and her big tits bouncing gets me very close to cumming. So I stopped fucking her and James went to put a new condom on.

12