Wife's Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James came back fully hard and with a condom on and sat up on the bed. Jen went to him and started making out with him while James put his hand on Jen's ass and started squeezing it. Jen actually loves having her ass squeezed and spread so she was enjoying it. After they made out for a bit, James laid down on the bed and with his hand on Jen's ass, he guided her so that her pussy was aligned with his hard cock, sticking straight up in the air. Jen knew what to do, and guided her pussy on to it, going slowly until his cock was completely in her. She began moaning right away, and working her pussy up and down his cock. I couldn't help but get a closer look and it was the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

Jen took James's hands in her own and held them high while she was riding him and then James put each of his hands on Jen's breasts, playing with them and squeezing them. This got Jen even more stimulated and she started heavily riding on his cock, going all the way up and down. Eventually, James's cock slid all the way out. Jen then laid down on him and he repositioned himself and penetrated Jen again, starting slow and then going very fast pistoning his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Jen was moaning loudly, and whispering, "give it to me", "fill me up", "I can take your dick", and was really enjoying her pounding. James would smack her ass every so often which she really enjoyed. Soon, while his cock was still inside her, he positioned himself sitting up and Jen was sitting on him. Jen leaned over towards me and positioned herself so that she can blow me while she was getting fucked. It was amazing. I loved getting a blowjob while watching the love of my life getting pounded. Jen did a great job of multi-tasking, as she told James to fuck her harder. James was giving it all he had, and Jen was beginning to orgasm. She didn't stop sucking and telling me to cum for her, and I did - in her mouth and on her face. She loved it, especially because I don't often cum on her face, and she was cumming hard as well, moaning and slightly giggling, which is something she does when she's having an intense orgasm.

After I came, and Jen came, James told Jen that he was going to cum as well. Jen asked him if he wanted to cum on her face and James said yes. Jen laid down on her back near James, and he started jerking off his cock with one hand and squeezing Jen's breast with the other. While he was doing this, Jen took her hand and placed it on James's ass and started fingering his asshole, which is something that Jen likes to do to me, although I usually don't let her.

Jen wanted to be fingered while James was jerking off so she moved his hand to her pussy and James started fingering her which caused Jen to start moaning. This went on for a few minutes, and then James said that he doesn't think he'll be able to cum. He said he was close, but he lost it, and that it happens often to him.

Jen and I felt bad for him, but we told him it happens to all of us, and he said he had a great time. We made some small talk, while James put his clothes back on. Before he left he gave Jen a deep kiss on the lips, and smacked her ass, and then went back to his place. He offered to come by again the next night, but we had a really full day and needed to wake up very early the next morning so Jen said that we'll take a rain check, but if we were in the UK, we'd look him up.

James has continued to follow Jen on Instagram and "like" her posts. I guess he's holding out hope for a round 2. Jen told me that while she enjoyed herself, she was annoyed that he couldn't cum, and didn't know if she would want to get together with him again. A week ago though, we watched some "highlights" of the more than hour-long video, and she thought it was really hot, and she blew me while she was watching it, and swallowed my load, so who knows what the future holds..

Until next time...

12