All Comments on 'Wife's Wedding'

by jcace

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful, Awesome & True Female Superiority

This story is one of near perfection. To have a lady, a wife, so totally humiliate and emasculate her husband, by verbally denagrading her husband while having her sexual needs properly attended, is tremendously fulfilling in a story line. Complimenting the main storyline was setting him up for public scorn, by an open adulterous relationship, so everyone could witness his position in life. To follow that the with the wonderful ceremony of a wedding, hilighted by the replacement of the wedding ring given by her husband, with the ring given by her lover, and publically, mutually dropping the wedding ring on the floor in pure disrespect and disregard of the husband, IN FRONT OF THE HUSBAND AND EVERYONE, was pure genious. The icing on all of it was breeding herself with a real man, in front of her husband, with his help. This story left me, and my little dick drooling.

This is my position in life. Women are truly superior to men, and that is medically proven fact. Wives should expect husbands to be monogomous, and have the birthright of being promiscuous themselves.

The only thing I wish your story also had was the wife's expectation of her husband to continue to provide for her, her new child, and her lover, while her lover gets to stay home all day and tend to her sexual desires.

Great story, please keep them coming!

bigpocketrocket@rocketmail.com

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
You both

Need to be put out of your misery. Get with wantswhitewomen and create the ultimate cuckhold story. Just Plain Bob can edit it for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
garbage

sorry I read it. will not read anymore of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
disgusting

Nothing wrong with this wife that a chainsaw wouldn't fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Trash

She is pure trash, throw her out bodily and her young stud reminds me of a town in Texas called Cut and Shoot. Near Conroe out of Houston if you want to look it up. Some have even said the original name was Cut, Feed, and then Shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WTF?

Why would either of them still remain married to the other? All three of them need professional help. Like the other reader said, I will not be reading any more of your stories. A shit after a night of beer and cheese would smell better than this tripe. In fact, a dead body, rotting in a humid house would smell better. Do the world a favor and never, ever write another. Please! Don't make me beg. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great humiliation

Good fantasy for guys seeking humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Delicious really!

An erotically tasty and satisfying fantasy, I love it and would love it live it from either perspective. Very stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a Lucky Guy

I jerked off 3 times to this story before showing it to my wife. While I don't want the public humiliation, the marriage and honeymoon stuff would be incredible. That and licking her clean.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Her husband needs to see a shrink

I cant imagine why a man would let himself be treated this way, unless he is mentally unstable. What happens when something finally snaps inside of the poor fuckers head and he slits her fucking slut throat. whose fault would it be. Why don't the author write that story, the one where he plans his revenge on his wife and her lover. I think having the wife watch as he castrates her lover and listen to him beg for his worthless life would make a good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell

How do you go from being an eligable bachelor, excitingly married and then let your wife fuck you over. He might have watched in shock, went along at first in bewilderment, loving her and not knowing or realizing where this was going but, any guy would suddenly think...love - my ass, humiliate her back in front of her friends (some kind of very expressive humiliation), maybe even smack her, force her buddy to disrobe publicly and attempt to masturbate for everyone, kick his ass (he smugly sneered and scoffed at him - publicly) and throw her out, preferably of his car in the red light district (naked), change the locks, throw her stuff out on the street and file for divorce!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it was awsume wish there were sum illustrations.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is not love...

...why stay married? It's sadism. The plight of the husband who thinks he must accept this makes me cry. There are plenty of women for whom sex is not that big a deal. Maybe there should be a website where men with small organs and those who ejaculate quickly could hook up with loving women such as these, who would honor and respect their husbands as people, instead of use them as props in their sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What...

...a bunch of CRAP...

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
lovely

a classic, for all the eunuchs. should be treated as their bible. there is a job opening at a harem for little pee-pee

cuckold_humiliatedcuckold_humiliatedover 11 years ago

humiliating yes. could have madethe wimp beg bull to impregnate his wife. Also the wife forcing the cuck to suck the Master tool would have been erotica maxima

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if I had a gun, I would let you and the other lovers of this crap

die a slow painfull death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't get it

Why would he marry the slut? He knows who and what she is, so it seems silly to think he'd marry her. Story doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did she laugh?

When you got the marriage annulled? Could this story be any more ridiculous?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck!

You are one twisted freak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Are there really men such as this out there? I don't know of any that would put up with his wife cheating on him. As fantasy goes it is sick and twisted...and probably speaks volumes with regards to how pathetic the author thinks themselves to be.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
She said...

She said: "I'm pregnant now honey"!!!! How could she treat him by "honey" after alll she did to him? I know he accept it willingly, but there are limits to humiliating...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How many?

How many husbands Lynn have? How many babies from those husbands? She was always fucking the new husbands, the old husband watching, who take care of the babies? She is always marrying, getting pregnant, he always helping, who worked to earn the money? The new husbands? I think this is writing just for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with all of the above....

Not much imagination used in this "story".. seems to be filled with much loathing.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
SHE'S HAPPY, THE LOVER'S HAPPY THE HUBBY'S DELIRIOUS

who are we to question a lifestyle. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and assholes like annony who write comments should be

drown like cats! And do it before they can write their name

brutus62brutus62over 8 years ago
its a story

but i would just to be a bastard and slip her a morning after pill then rupture his nuts so he couldn't produce anymore then show the slut the finger as i walked out the door lol

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Just a question...

Just a question: How her new husband will support her and their child? Maybe making her whore herself in the streets...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuck u motherfucker

keep your cuck shit to yourself asshole

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 7 years ago
Well this divorce will be easy!

If my wife ever tried that shit, she would be kicked to the curb! Wife pregnant with another man's baby....easy to get away from that cheating whore! This guy is a doormat! Not sure how any man could or would put up with that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm pretty sure...

...that most of these authors see themselves as the bull/lover. They simply write from the cuckold's point of view to maximize the emotion and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

scum sucking bull shit the for you eat shit and bark at the moon you must be one big piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

I really like your story. Perfect progression for a cuckold - to have the lover "marry" his wife and impregnate her. The ceremony was nicely done. Continue writing more of this genre.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
In the words of Al Pacino

"I'd take a flame thrower to this place". Not one would be allowed to escape. Such disgusting characters including the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beyond stupid story

The minute his slut wife fucks loverboy in front of witnesses, their marriage is over. Hubby files for a divorce, uses the witnesses to get most of the marital assets and leaves. Why would he stay? His bitch wife is exposing him to every disease known to man. Why risk your life for a slut? This was just ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

Shoot them all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Til Death do us part.... I wonder how long it takes for Lynn to figure out that Elliot has no job. no desire to get one and to live off of her... I wonder how long it takes for her to realize that she's not the only woman in his life and he actually doesn't love her, He's using her. Then the day of reckoning happens. Elliot is gone, She's blown the only real love of her life and now he's gone too. And Realization comes in that no man will touch her except drunks and bums. She ends up as a street hooker and diseased.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So damn bad

This was beyond bad. I like the flamethrower comment, that cuts down on the cleanup.

experimentalstoriesexperimentalstoriesabout 5 years ago
y'all know it's not real right?

To all of you commenting that you hate the story because of the subject: You know that this isn't a documentary, right? Did you also know you don't have to read it? The description was very clear, so you can't have been shocked.

And to the guy leaving mean comment on every cuckold story: lay off and stop being a jerk!

To the author: I liked it. Well done!

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
In defence of free speech

Stories, particularly cuckold wimp husband tales such as this example are Fetish and should be tagged as such. Perhaps it's one of the reasons folks get fed up and vent in their comments. If you're the type of reader that gets off on hubby relegated as a cum cleaner for his slut wife, and who willingly agrees to his wife conceiving children with her lover...power to you. But if you write these types of stories, be honest and categorise then in the Fetish genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome. Where can I find similar stories like this

A great fiction. Can anyone tell me where I can find similar ones to this?

argeelogargeelogabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

This is, witout a doubt, the most ridiculous cockold wimp man/pussy portrayal ever written on this site. Its is truly unbelievable that so many persons favored this story. I only finished it in the hopes that the husband woke up to find that it was a nightmare.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing stories like this and ignore the negative comments. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If your into cuckold shit then guess the story was ok. Not my bag but you and others can enjoy.

StanleyCStanleyCabout 3 years ago

I got news for must tiny penis cuckolds, If the wife has a lover who satisfies her chances are that she wants him only. I loved your story.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This is where its not a lifestyle its a mental illness.

No well person would want a spouse that neither loves nor respects them.

In real life this is the type of man that should just step in front of a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Laughably bad

This is why you read about husbands shooting their wives and/or their wives lovers. No man stands for this nonsense. He gets a divorce and lets lover boy pay for any baby and for the Doctor's bills to clear up the STD's. Just awful.

1 star

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

A bit too over the top like most of these stories. Too many superlatives and hyperbole to describe these blacks so large they belong in a Marvel comic! BULSHIT! and very badly written - a grade 7 learner could do better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck stories follow a pattern that's as set in stone as a rigid blueprint. The characters are all the same, they act the same, and their lines are the same. It's almost like they're part of a hive, or something. Cuck writers probably have a group of compliance enforcers running around with big dildos who work over any cuck writer who deviates for the exact strictures of the Standard Cuckold Story. I'd love to see one of these writers do something like, maybe write a husband who's got a normal-sized cock. Or a wife who's actually conflicted about serving her husband's kink, who feels remorse, because she knows her hubby is mentally ill. But if they did, the Cuck Story Enforcement Police would show up.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

My theory is that people write stories like this because they have no respect for those who like them and they like to sit back and laugh. personally, I think it's garbage.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

which story is the previous one where Elliot picks her up at a nightclub?

Please tell us which story it is because I would like to read it.

thanks.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Most of this story really turned me on so much that I came really hard in my hand -- and ate it all up !!! One excerpt which really hit home with me and my desire to be humiliated by my wife and her lover is:

"He fucks me better than you do honey; he's a real man, a stud. He's you're sexy blond wife's stud, do you realize that honey? I get more pleasure from my teenage lover than you, you know. Elliot's my real husband now, your nothing but a teeny tiny cuckold."

Yes, that's me -- a sissy faggot cuckold who desparately wants to suck my wife's big juicy cock and then guide it into her wet pussy.

Please tell us more stories.

oldguy1oldguy1about 1 year ago

Cucky boy rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is really fucked up shit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story and lifestyle. The wife is so kind to allow her little man to be there. I to am a weak man and understand why a woman needs a real man 4yoirpleasireiam

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

CdCindy1. I am with you. 💕

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was hoping that a shotgun with extra ammo was going to show up at the wedding.

“Who gives this woman…?”

“John Browning and I do.”

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy597 months ago

I feel such pity for this man. What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. No human should desire or submit to demeaning acts. I would have liked to have seen him pull a Peter Finch from Network....I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more.

I was hoping he had wife arrested for biggamy or decided to walk into ocean.

metal_moonmetal_moon4 months ago

So much self-hate. There must be something psycologically wrong with such pitiful people.

I just read an article yesterday. A gf in China decided to donate one of her kidney to her bf. After recovering he just dumped her. Apparently, she knew he was cheating on her. It's honestly so sad.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

I think husband is the luckiest man alive and his wife is wonderful. Any man who loves his wife would be so happy she can find sexual satisfaction and oh, so wonderful to be able to guide the man into her and feel his cock pulsating as it deposits his seed deep in her. I wish Cindy and I could hold hands as our wives let us guide their man's cock into them then message their tummy as they climax.

tiredandoldtiredandold6 days ago

Literotica definitely needs to start a cuckold section. This is ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous