All Comments on 'Wifey's Work Becomes Play Pt. 01'

by Deviana

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop

Don't write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where did you learn how to write

Though the syntax may be a little stilted, I guess that really should be how to not write.

<P>

For example, by the third grade, everyone -- EVERYONE -- should know that the pronoun I is ALWAYS capitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

Is this? This site is stooping awful low to allow something like this to be posted. Did you even go to school to learn basic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very interesting start

Lots more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tempting

Interesting writing style. More like a script but I felt like I was right there in person.

Please write more!

DevianaDevianaabout 7 years agoAuthor
to the critics- please note

Dear Sirs / Madams-

I realize that my writing was not the norm here- I wrote it more, as someone mentioned, like a script or dialogue than standard prose. My use of the "i" was only in reference to the protagonist, who is submissive.

I have modified my writing style to be more consistent with standard writing practices. So- there!

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Why ??

Why would anyone take a partner cheating on then or wish for a loving partner to do that . I would be so out the door or they would. Well written but sorry makes me feel sad .

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I like this

And am excited to read part 2

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

His slacks weren't tight, but i could see a large bulge.

Gay/homosexual mentally ill cuck writer showing off his sad pathetic life here for all to chuckle at.

DevianaDevianaabout 1 year agoAuthor

I find it comical that iameasel ventures to the Trans & Crossdresser topics and then has a hissyfit re a gay storyline.

Like a vegetarian complaining that the steakhouse serves meat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeviana@Deviana
Hi- i hope that my posts thrill you and also offer you insight to my feminine state of mind. Thank you for constructive feedback and comments. i will try my best to improve with each story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES