Wild Aunt Diana

Story Info
Nephew tames his reckless aunt.
5.6k words
4.5
46.7k
65
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers

Luke loved hanging around with his Aunt Diana as he was growing up. Diana was the much younger sister of Luke's thirty seven year old mother Charlotte. Charlotte was a teen mother, getting pregnant at eighteen with Lucas while she was still in high school. Luke's father, a fellow student, quickly disappeared from Charlotte's life, and eventually ended up in prison, where he died in a fight with another inmate.

Charlotte overcame the hardship of trying to raise Luke, with her parents helping by watching Luke while she worked. She worked hard to get a college degree and steadily moved up to higher management positions. She wanted Luke to not have to financially struggle like she did, but he often felt neglected by her.

Diana was nine years younger than Charlotte, but instead of being a conservative aunt, she was more like the cool older sister Luke never had and she enjoyed hanging out with him. Besides Charlotte's parents, as Diana got older she helped raise Luke, going to his school events, helping him with homework and giving him advice about girls and about adult life in general.

By the time he turned eighteen, his friends thought it was weird for Luke to be hanging out with his twenty seven year old aunt, but he didn't care what they thought.

On a cloudy day Diana had come over and was relaxing on the couch, where Luke found her. "Aunt Diana, can we go to the movies today? There's a great new superhero movie that just came out."

"Luke, wouldn't you rather go see it with your friends?"

"No, I'd rather go with you. I have a lot more fun with you than my stupid friends."

"I'm flattered that you feel that way, but those type of movies aren't really my thing."

"Please go to the movie with me. Next time we can go see a movie that you want to see."

"That's a fair deal, let's go."

Diana had a close relationship with Luke, but after she graduated college, she started getting in with a hard partying crowd and dated loser after loser. She lost several jobs due to coming into work hungover from drinking or still buzzed from getting high the night before. She was now working for a company that allowed her to work from home remotely, which allowed her substance abuse problems to get worse. Luke hoped she would get her act together, but it wasn't happening.

After Luke turned eighteen, she found herself getting attracted to Luke, as he had become very handsome, with well chiseled features, tall, with a totally ripped body from weightlifting and running. But she became disgusted with herself over her attraction to him and tried to put these ideas out of her mind.

She didn't know that Luke was becoming attracted to her also, feeling that the girls he dated were not as sophisticated and worldly as his aunt, and although he worried about her safety and health, he found her recklessness a little exciting. She was the "bad" girl, not the "good" girls he dated that you could bring home to mother. It also didn't hurt that Diana was a "TTB," as his friends would say. A "Tall Thin Blonde."

Even though she partied, her obsessive nature also made her work out at the gym all the time, and she had a body that rivaled Luke's. Luke also felt weird about his attraction to his older Aunt.

One Friday night Luke's mother was working late, and Luke was studying for a test. Diana had been out drinking with friends and was too drunk to drive. One of her friends was going to drive her, but Diana's apartment was in the other direction from her friend's house, so she dropped her off at Luke's house. She had slept at her sister's house before when she was drunk, but this time she came stumbling in the door blackout drunk.

"Aunt Diana, are you okay?" Luke frantically yelled to her as she zigzagged across the living room floor like a plane out of gas looking for somewhere safe to land.

"I'm fffinneee Luke, just had a little too much to driiinnnk." He put his arm around her shoulder to guide her to the guest room.

"Luke you are so strong, and so handdssoomee too," Diana slurred as they slowly stumbled to the guest room.

Luke was startled by this, as she had never said anything like that to him before.

"Luke, I am so jealous, I bet the girls are all over you."

"Not really, I am not dating anyone right now."

Diana was now feeling the delayed effects of how much she drank, and words were bubbling up from her subconscious beyond her control. "Luke, you should be wiitthh me. I'm prettier than those high school girls and I can fuck better than them too."

Luke was shocked at what his aunt said and didn't want Diana or himself to get into trouble with his mother if anything sexual started happening between them. He also would never take advantage of a drunk woman no matter how much she came on to him and how attractive he found her.

"Aunt Diana, you shouldn't be saying things like that to me. I'm you nephew and a lot younger than you."

Diana's eyes were now blank, but her mouth kept spewing what she felt deep inside. "Who cares about that, I want you to fuck me, and I know you want it too!"

Luke started sweating as they entered the guest room, and he didn't know what to say to stop her from making comments that were making him uncomfortable. Besides his mind being uncomfortable, his slowly hardening cock was getting uncomfortable in his pants too.

"Aunt Diana, you have to stop talking like this. It's not right." He didn't know what to say to make her stop. "Besides, I'm not sexually attracted to you." It was a lie, but he hoped this would finally work.

Diana was in shock that he was saying he didn't have any attraction towards her, and it hurt her ego. He laid her on the bed. Her short skirt rode up and he saw she didn't have any panties on, giving him a direct view of her bald pussy.

"Maybe you don't like girls or maybe you think you can't satisfy me," she spat at him angrily. She passed out before Luke could respond. When someone blacks out from drinking it is hard to know if they meant what they said, and the alcohol removes the filter people have to not say hurtful or embarrassing things.

Luke guessed that what she said is what she felt deep inside. He was excited that she was attracted to him, but afraid of his own feelings and angry that she implied he was not man enough for her.

He looked down at his aunt sprawled out on the bed with her legs wide open and her thin white low cut top allowing her nipples to stand up from the air conditioning. He wanted to be a gentleman and help her change into pajamas but realized that might not be a good idea, for several reasons. He helped her get under the blanket though.

Luke muttered to himself "not be able to satisfy her huh? She hasn't seen how big my cock is and how long I can last. She should talk to my past girlfriend."

When Diana woke up late Saturday morning she had no memories of the night before or anything she had said to Luke. Luke went in to check on her as she was groggily getting out of bed.

"What happened Luke? I don't remember how I got here."

"You got really drunk and your ride dropped you off here. Don't remember me helping you to bed, even though you were not very grateful to me for helping you?"

"I don't remember anything and I'm sorry I wasn't grateful. What do you mean by that? Did I say something to offend you?"

"Let's just forget about last night. Some things are sometimes better left unsaid."

Diana kept up her partying ways and one day Charlotte got a frantic call from Diana. "Diana, I got fired from my job for drinking and was already way behind on my rent payments and got kicked out of my apartment. Can I move in with you and Luke until I get a new job and apartment? I also got caught for drunk driving again and have to wear an ankle monitor and not leave the house. They said since I'm homeless I can stay at your house but not leave for thirty days."

"Okay, but you have to stop drinking. Luke is finishing high school and I am going to be traveling a lot for my job, so we don't want any drama here."

"I promise to get sober. I know I have a problem and my drinking is ruining my life."

"We can't fit all your stuff in our house, but you can store some of it in our attic, so you can rent a smaller storage space to just store your furniture."

"Thanks Charlotte. Luke and you won't regret having me as a houseguest.

Luke helped Diana bring over her stuff. It was a very hot day and Diana was wearing a lightweight yellow polka dotted sundress that showed off her long toned legs and perky breasts. He didn't know if she was just trying to be comfortable or was teasing him.

They carried her boxes together and put what they could in the guest room of the small house, but some boxes needed to go up into the attic. She started flirting again. "Luke, you are so strong. I like the way you handle my boxes."

Luke looked at her with a slight frown. She was pushing him towards something she might regret. Luke excused himself to get something from his room. He came back and opened the pulldown attic stair and thought it would be good for him to hand her the boxes to put up into the attic.

As she climbed up the attic ladder he noticed she was not wearing panties again. Diana didn't know she would be climbing a stairway and exposing herself to her nephew, so she tried to make light of it. Wrong move.

"Luke please don't look up my dress. I forgot to wear underwear today. It is so hot."

"It's okay I already saw what is up your dress when you came over drunk that night and passed out on the bed."

"You looked at me when I passed out? How dare you take advantage of me!" she yelled at him defensively out of embarrassment.

Luke had had enough. She was still holding a box and standing on the attic ladder. "I was a gentleman., you were the one acting like a slut."

"How dare you call me that. I am your aunt. You should respect me."

"Why would I respect someone like you. Let me show you how a drunk whore like you should be treated."

Diana's face turned crimson red, but she started getting soaked between the legs from her sexy nephew being so forceful with her.

Luke grabbed a rung of the ladder and pressed his body against her, trapping her body against the ladder. He reached up her dress and started rubbing her now throbbing vagina. Diana felt electric tingles running up and down her entire body but was still conflicted about doing anything with her nephew. Her flirting felt safe and fun.

"Luke, what are you doing? Stop that right now." She was trapped holding a box and couldn't move.

He started inserting his fingers into her, sawing them in and out and making circles around her clitoris. Diana felt her excitement growing.

"Please stop Luke, you're going to make me cum. This isn't right. I'm your aunt!"

"You are my aunt, but you're also a wild pony that needs to be tamed. We've only just begun your training," Luke said as he continued to finger fuck his aunt as she felt an orgasm building.

"Luke, no. Pleeaassee stop."

She finally couldn't hold back any longer and exploded with the strongest orgasm she ever had, shaking violently as wave after wave washed over her gorgeous body.

As she slowly recovered, she looked at Luke with a mixture of lust and regret. "Are you happy now? You finally got what you wanted from your aunt all along."

"Aunt Diana don't give me lectures on morality. You wanted this, had it coming with all your teasing, and loved it."

"Will you let me get down the ladder now?"

He looked at her with a sly grin. As she came down the ladder he pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his back pocket that he had gotten from his bedroom before they climbed the attic ladder. His last girlfriend liked to get cuffed or tied up when they had sex.

He quickly handcuffed her wrist when she got down to the last rung. "What are you doing Luke?" she shouted.

He bent her over and pushed her down, so she was on her knees, and he cuffed her other hand to a rung of the ladder. She was immobilized and afraid of what he would do next. She soon found out.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his knees, letting his enormous penis spring to attention.

"Luke what the fuck!"

"What, you're shocked that your nephew would show you his cock?"

"Yes, and I'm shocked at how big and thick it is. I've never seen one so huge."

"You said I wouldn't be able to satisfy you."

"When did I say that?"

"When you were blackout drunk."

"I don't remember that. I was drunk and probably angry with you that you didn't want me."

"Aunt Diana, my mom is going to be home soon, so you better suck my cock and make me cum before she walks in and sees us."

"But I'll tell her you forced me."

"I'll tell her you seduced me. With your track record who do you think she will believe?" He moved towards her menacingly and slapped her cheek lightly as he got closer. "Open your mouth now."

"Okay Luke, but I don't know if it will fit in my mouth."

"You have a big mouth when you talk down to me. It will fit."

"Just don't cum in my mouth. I don't do that."

He stared at her with lust and a feeling of power. "Don't worry, I won't be cumming in your mouth. My cock will be so far in your mouth I will be cumming down your throat."

She hoped she could just get him off quickly and this would be over and maybe he would get the idea of being with his aunt out of his system. She tentatively opened her mouth and enveloped his throbbing member, but he quickly grabbed her by the sides of her head with his hands and slowly started to face fuck her.

He could hear her mumbling something about not being able to breathe, but he didn't care.

As he thrusted in and out of her mouth he taunted her. "Yeah, you think those older guys are so great in bed. But they haven't lusted after you like I have and put up with your teasing me. Now you're going to find out what a real man feels like and how he treats a drunk fuck up like you."

Diana started crying as he face fucked her because she knew he was right. She was a fuck up and she fucked up bad this time by teasing Luke. She couldn't help getting soaking wet again though from thinking that Luke probably wanted her to be his girlfriend, even if he pretended it was just a grudge fuck.

"Take it, take it, take it," he chanted as he felt the semen boiling in his testicles. He soon let loose a torrent of cum into Diana's throat and held the back of her head, so she had to swallow it all.

He let her pull away after she had swallowed his scum. She was choking and having trouble breathing.

"Luke, I told you I didn't like cum in my mouth, and you made me swallow it! Enough is enough! I learned my lesson about teasing and drinking. This was a one-time thing. I'll just forget about it and not tell your mom you forced me."

"My sweet aunt, you used to be like an older sister to me. But with you not respecting yourself or anyone else, you are nothing but a little cum dump to me."

Her face turned red again. "Uncuff me you little shit. I'll put you over my knee and give you a whipping you'll never forget."

"Really? I outweigh you by like 70 pounds. Let's see who will get the whipping." He got behind her and she heard the sound of his belt coming out of his belt loops.

"Don't you dare Luke. I thought you loved me."

"I do love you, but this is going to be tough love." As he pulled her dress up over her naked ass, he also unzipped the top of it and pulled it down over her shoulders so he could see her breasts. She was embarrassed that not only was her pussy soaked but her nipples were like eraser tips.

"Wow, I haven't seen your tits before. They are as beautiful as the rest of you."

"You really think I am beautiful?"

"Your body is, but your mouth, attitude and recklessness are really ugly." She wasn't ready when the belt struck her ass the first time.

"Owww Luke! This isn't funny. Stop this right now!"

He hit her with the belt several more times as she cried and moaned. The pain was starting to get mixed with pleasure, as one of her kinks was getting spanked, but usually with soft hand slaps not a leather belt.

Luke continued to rain blows on her as she felt another orgasm coming. She never had orgasmed before from being spanked. "Luke, please stop. This is so humiliating. I'm going to cum again."

"Well, we wouldn't want you to cum from a spanking. Then you might not have any orgasms left for when I fuck that little slutty pussy of yours."

"Don't you dare. That monster will never fit in me."

"It will. I am sure that hole has seen a lot of traffic and has been well broken in for me."

He slowly spread her labia and saw that she was soaked. "This is great Aunt Diana, we'll save money on lube when I fuck you every day, except we'll need lube when I fuck that sweet asshole of yours. I am not that mean." The thought of him fucking her asshole made her panic.

He slowly entered her as she tried to accommodate his girth. "Please at least put a condom on. I'm not on birth control."

"That's okay. It will calm you down, make you responsible and stop your drinking if you have to raise a child. We are going to make a beautiful baby together. You and my mom can raise it with me. I hope I can breed you by the end of the year so we can have a White Christmas."

"You're insane!" she sputtered as his entire cock entered her and bottomed out.

"It's not too late to stop this madness!"

"Aunt Diana, I am going to stop. I'm going to stay still while you go back and forth to make me cum. I have to warn you though that all that ab work has given me a lot of self-control. You'll be sore by the time I cum."

Diana was resigned to the fact that Luke was going to cum in her, but she knew there was the Plan B pill, or that hopefully he wouldn't impregnate her at all. She rocked back and forth on his cock for nearly an hour before he exploded ropes of thick cum into her womb. By that time, she had cum several times.

He uncuffed her and she slowly walked to the guest room, ashamed to look back at Luke, who had humiliated her. She hoped she could find a job quickly and save up enough money to get a new place and get away from her nephew.

Luke's mom came home shortly after and made dinner. It was very awkward for Luke and Diana sitting across from each other. Charlotte tried to make conversation with a very quiet aunt and nephew.

"So, how did you make out with getting those boxes up to the attic?"

Luke smirked. "I had no problem with Aunt Diana's boxes. Everything went very quickly and smoothly."

"Diana, it seems like Luke was a big help to you. Did you thank him for taking care of you?"

Diana sheepishly looked at Luke with mixed feelings. Although she hated how he had treated her, in the end it was the best sex she ever had. She had a submissive kink, especially with being spanked, but no former boyfriend had ever thought to ask her about her sexual fantasies.

"Luke took good care of everything. I don't know how I could ever thank him. At least he only had to help me this one time. It won't need to be repeated."

Charlotte thought the conversation very odd but didn't reply.

Luke and Diana stayed clear of each other the next couple of days. She was searching for a job, although she couldn't leave the house because of the ankle monitor, and Luke was finishing final exams and graduating. They both also felt guilty about their incestuous episode and if it would ruin their friendship.

After Luke finished school, Charlotte announced that she was leaving on a three week business trip. "I hope you two can behave yourselves when I am gone. Diana, you have been good at not drinking and it is better to stay that way. Luke, you need to take care of your aunt like you did when you took care of her boxes."

They both turned beet red, and Charlotte was puzzled. "Did I say something wrong? You two will have plenty of time to spend together, which I know you always enjoy."

Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers
12