Wild Aunt Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a safe trip. We'll take care of each other," he grinned at Diana when his mom was not looking.

After she left, Diana and Luke sat on the couch to watch a TV show like they often did. She turned to him and lectured him, "Luke it was wrong what we did, having sex like that. It was a one-time thing; it isn't going to happen again."

"Aunt Diana, you're wrong. It is going to be an all the time thing. I own you until mom comes back from her trip. Coincidentally that is the same day as when your ankle bracelet comes off and when I start my summer internship."

Luke pulled down his jeans and motioned to Diana to suck his dick. "Get on your knees and look into my eyes while you are sucking me off. You don't want me telling my mom when she gets back that you started drinking again and forced yourself on me."

"That would be a lie Luke! How could you ever say something like that?" She was resigned to the fact that she would have to have oral sex with him for the next three weeks, but hopefully it would prevent him from fucking her like the animal in heat she became when he dominated her body.

"You need to understand that you are the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world to me and I'll do anything to make you be with me. You are going to stop drinking and you'll never have another cock in that cunt of yours for the rest of your life, and you'll give me an orgasm every day. You'll suck and fuck when I say so.

Diana was shocked by what he said and thought maybe he was just saying it to break down her defenses. His harsh words made her tingle between her legs though, but she tried to control her submissive feelings and the intrusive visions in her mind of her nephew dominating her.

"Take off all your clothes. You won't need those for the next three weeks. I need complete access to all your holes at all times."

"How often are you going to make me have sex with you?" she asked with a frightened voice. "What do you mean by all those holes? I don't take it up the ass. You'd rip me in two if you tried to get that cock in me."

"As many times as I can get it up every day. But don't worry, when I can't get it up I'll be licking your box, not carrying it. I'll love watching you squirm as my tongue makes you cum over and over again. We'll see about that ass. I haven't decided about taking that too.

Diana resignedly took off her clothes and obediently got on her knees, slowly sucking on her nephew's enormous member as she looked into his eyes, as he looked at her with lust. Just as she was getting into the rhythm of the blowjob, Luke said the words many women fear. "Lick my asshole."

"Luke, please don't make me do that. I've never done that before."

"Well there is a first time for everything." He pulled his legs back as he sat on the couch and motioned to her to rim his asshole. She scrunched her face up as she slowly licked his ass, as he started shivering from the sensation. He didn't tell her that no one had ever done that to him before.

After a while he motioned for her to stop. "Straddle my legs and ride me."

"Please don't make me do it without a condom. I am too young to be a mother and don't want my nephew to be the father."

"Do you want the belt again?"

"No. I'll do it. She straddled his legs and slowly started riding him. She tried to pull away as she felt him close to cumming, but he pulled her closer and ejaculated his baby batter into her. Afterward he cooed in her ear, "that's my good aunt. You'll make a good mother and wife."

"You think I am going to marry you? Are you nuts?"

"Of course we can't legally get married. But you are going to do all the duties of a stay at home mother. Cook, clean, do laundry and fuck and suck on command."

"But what if I want to work?"

"My mother makes good money, and I will too once I get out of college. You won't need to work."

Diana knew it was no use arguing with him. Maybe this was a mind game or maybe he had gone down a rabbit hole in his mind where he thought he could dominate his aunt.

After she made him dinner and cleaned the house, she was exhausted and went to bed. She hoped he had enough sex for the day but was worried what tomorrow would bring. She fell asleep face down on the bed naked. In the middle of the night she woke up to see Luke standing over her bed. Her wrists were handcuffed to the headboard.

"What's the meaning of this Luke!" You got what you wanted. I sucked you and fucked you and you came in me."

"You never gave me a graduation gift."

"What do you mean?"

"I've decided tonight's the night I take that ass. That's the greatest gift a woman can give to her man."

She started thrashing around. She shouted the words many women say when faced with unwanted anal sex. "No, not there!"

"Yes, there. You want the belt again?"

"No. But please be gentle."

She looked over her shoulder and saw him take out a bottle of lube and smear it over her dildo he had taken from her nightstand. It was not very big, so it slowly slid in. But she wasn't ready for the next chapter of his anal conquest. He slowly tried to work his huge cock into her back passage and the searing pain was excruciating.

"Take it out, take it out! It hurts!" she cried. "I'd rather have the belt." He ignored her screams though and eventually bottomed out, as she continued to scream in pain. He slowly thrusted in and out as her anal passage stretched to accommodate his size. He reached down and started massaging her clit, as she got lost in the pain and pleasure of his anal assault. They both shuddered as they simultaneously orgasmed and collapsed in exhaustion.

As he withdrew his shrunken cock, he whispered in her ear, "I love you Aunt Diana. You are a drunk fucked up slutty cum dump, but you're mine."

"I love you too. You are making me forget about drinking and focusing on what I want out of my life and being responsible. I don't want to be a fuck up anymore. I just want to be fucked and loved by you.

And so it went for the three weeks. Diana submissively spread her legs and let Luke fuck her in any position or location in the house he wanted, as often as he wanted, and he came in her every time. She sucked his penis while they watched TV and he returned the favor with his expert tongue.

She cooked, cleaned and did his laundry, but occasionally got belted when she did something to displease him. On the day before Charlotte was going to return on their trip they were going at in her bed doggystyle, when they heard the sound of someone behind them clearing their throat.

It was Charlotte, home from her trip a day early. "What are you two doing?" she said sternly.

"It's not what it looks like Mom!"

"What do you think it looks like? It looks like my slut sister took advantage of you."

Luke defended Diana. "No, it was my fault. I made her do everything the last three weeks to try to straighten her out."

"Straighten her out? It looks more like you bent her over not straightened her out."

"Let's go in the living room and talk about all this."

Luke replied, "we just need to get dressed first."

"That won't be necessary."

Luke looked at his mother puzzled but didn't want to challenge her, with her being so angry. Diana and Luke sheepishly followed Charlotte into the living room and sat on the couch while Charlotte sat on a chair across from them.

"Do you love each other?"

"Yes," they both replied in unison.

Diana looked at Charlotte embarrassed and added, "Luke wants to have a baby with me, but we can't because we're related. We don't want to have an inbred child. There are risks."

Charlotte looked at Diana with a wistful look and said, "I don't know how to tell you this, but you were adopted. Our parents didn't want you to know, but it is important for you to know now. You aren't related by blood. You could have a baby together. I do think it is a good idea. It will straighten you out."

"Do you think I should work?"

"No, I just got promoted to CEO and would rather you spend your time devoted to the baby and to taking care of us."

"Is there anything else I need to do to be a family with you both?"

"Yes, remember when you turned eighteen and I taught you how to pleasure a woman?"

Diana looked at her sister with her head down. Charlotte and Diana would go down on each other and share a bed together like lovers. It stopped though when they both got involved with men.

Charlotte stood up and started taking off her clothes. Luke was shocked at the sight of his mother, who still had a smoking hot body, standing naked in front of him and Diana.

"Mom, what are you doing!"

She walked over to Diana and started sucking her small but firm breasts and then started licking her pussy while sticking her finger up her ass. Diana was soon writhing in pleasure, remembering how good her sister and her were at pleasuring each other.

After Diana came with a roaring leg shaking shudder, Charlotte looked at Luke and said, "your turn," and got down and started sucking her son's cock.

"Mom, what are you doing!"

She stopped sucking and looked up at Luke. "I don't mind your aunt being your lover and mother to your baby, but I don't have time for a boyfriend, so she needs to share that huge cock with me. I don't want to start over with a baby though, so I'll be on birth control."

"Mom, this is crazy. You are going to have sex with your own son?"

"It isn't any crazier that you having sex with your aunt. We are a package deal or nothing."

Charlotte motioned them to get up and held them both by the hand as she walked them into the bedroom.

Luke muttered out loud, "what a great life I'm going to have. I get to be with my two favorite women and not have girls tell me I am too big for them."

Diana laughed at Luke and said, "I guess you just invented a new curse word."

"What's that?"

"A motheraunt fucker."

They all laughed and looked forward to their unusual throuple life ahead.

12