Wild Best Friend Experience

Story Info
First time gay experience.
1.6k words
4.39
17.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is fictional & all characters are 18 years of age or older**

Wild Best Friend Experience

I was sitting at home thinking about my previous night (my girlfriend pegged me with her 9" strap-on), when the house phone rang. My mother called out to me, "John, Alex is on the phone for you." I ran downstairs and grabbed the phone-

"Hey Alex! What's going on?"

"Not too much, just thinking about that incredible story you told me and Corey earlier... want to come over?"

"Sure, I'll be over in a little while"

"Great! See you soon!"

I went upstairs and packed a small bag with a change of clothes, then was out the door on my way. I got to Alex's house in about five minutes and rang the doorbell. Alex opened the door and invited me in, we went back to his bedroom after saying hi to his parents. To my surprise, sitting on the bed was Corey. He winked at me while saying, "Hey John! We have been waiting for you." I looked at him with a little confusion but brushed it off and sat down.

Alex's parents walked in after a few minutes and said they were going out with some friends and wouldn't be back till late. We said bye in unison and watched as the unsuspecting adults exited the house. As soon as the door shut, Alex got up and went to his closet revealing a new porno that none of us had seen before. He put in the DVD and sat back on the bed to my right, Corey to my left. We sat, gazing at the screen in anticipation of the opening scene.

The scene opened up with a group of guys going in to a locker room, getting ready to shower. The group of young men stripped; revealing their hard, toned bodies. I looked over and Corey was pulling off his pants, leaving his 9" semi-hard cock laying on his belly; followed by Alex repeating the same process. They looked at me and told me to take my pants off too, so I did. Before I could even say anything, Corey reached over, grabbed my cock and began to stroke it, then Alex reached over and started rubbing my balls. I leaned back and let my two best friends have their fun, closed my eyes, and relaxed. After a few minutes; I felt a mouth engulf my now hard cock, looked up to see Corey sucking on my cock as Alex sucked on his. I leaned my head back and moaned as Corey licked over the head of my penis, then up and down the shaft.

I was getting really close to orgasm, so I sat up and lifted Corey's head off my cock; brought his lips to mine and began the most passionate kiss I ever had. I could taste my pre-cum on his tongue, which only turned me on more; forcing me to suck his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and sat on the ground beside Alex, reached over and began to stroke his cock (this was the first time I had ever touched another man's penis, it really turned me on!) Alex stood up and positioned his penis in front of my mouth; with no direction I took the entire 7-inch tool down my throat. I heard him moan as he pulled out and slammed it back in. He reached down, grabbed the back of my head & started to face-fucked me. He pulled out all the way leaving spit drooling from my open mouth; leaned down and kissed me, twirling his tongue around mine. He stood back up and slid his beautiful cock back in my waiting mouth. Alex grabbed my head and started slamming my face back & forth on his cock so fast I couldn't breathe. He pulled out for a second so I could catch my breath; then continued to force my head on his hard cock, harder and faster until he exploded in my mouth. The force of his semen made me gag a little; but continued to suck every last drop out of him. I grabbed his balls as he was cumming and smacked his ass a couple times all while enjoying the taste of his semen building up in my mouth.

I stood up and pulled Alex's face to mine, we made out while transferring his seed back and forth between our mouths. Corey got on his knees and began to suck me again, this time with serious intensity! I felt myself getting ready to explode within what felt like 10-seconds. My body tensed as I blew my load deep down my friend's throat. He coughed a little and let a couple drops slide out and down his cheek. I watched as Corey and Alex began to make out, spitting my semen in each other's mouths. I collapsed on to the bed in exhaustion; but Corey and Alex had much more in mind...

I smelled a musky odor & opened my eyes to Alex straddling my face. I looked at his tiny, puckered asshole as he spread his hairless cheeks apart and ordered me to lick his ass. I did as was told with great exhilaration! I buried my face in his ass and licked every possible inch I could. He was moaning with pleasure as I smacked his ass a few times leaving his cheeks pink. I felt Corey lift up my legs and rub some lubricant on my puckered asshole, then push in a couple fingers. He started to finger fuck my ass with verocity, sliding three then four in. He pulled his hand out and lubed it up some more, only to shove it back in.

Corey said, "I hope you are ready" and slid his thumb in. I gasped as his entire hand forced its way up my ass; he kept pushing harder until the entire thing broke through my sphincter. I let out a small scream that was muffled by Alex sitting down hard on my face. I felt Corey pull his whole hand out, then slam it back in hard. He was fist fucking my ass as I licked Alex's asshole clean. Corey's fingers began to slowing exit my gaping asshole leaving it wide open and begging for something to fill it...

Alex got off my face and helped me up to my feet. He then sat back on the bed and turned me around so I was facing away from him; grabbed my hips and pulled me down on his cock. I inhaled as his rock hard dick penetrated my hungry asshole. He leaned me back so I was laying on his belly and chest as Corey stepped up. He lifted my legs above his head, rested them on his shoulders; then positioned his cock at the entrance of my ass and began to push. I could feel his large mushroom head trying to force its way in, but my ass was already full with Alex's cock. He leaned down and slid a couple fingers in around Alex's penis, I groaned as he finger fucked my ass while Alex pumped his cock in and out. My ass began to loosen as it was pummeled; then Alex lifted my legs up and pulled his cock out, leaving my butthole open and he told me to push out; so I pushed hard as Corey fingered my ass. Corey smiled and told me that I had prolapsed my ass, then began to lick the rosebud. He spit & smacked it a few times. Then Alex lowered me back down on his cock which forced my rosebud to retreat back in to my ass.

Corey then tried again, this time his rock hard 9-inch cock forced its' my way in past my sphincter in one powerful thrust. I screamed as he slammed all the way in, burying his big white cock in my ass along with Alex's. They began to pump in and out, harder and harder making my head spin in ecstasy. Corey reached down and began to jack my cock off, which sent me in to a high like never before. My eyes rolled back in my head as my two best friends demolished my ass.

After what seemed like forever, Corey pulled out and told me to turn over. I got off Alex, turned around and straddled him. He pulled me close and kissed me, meanwhile Corey was sucking on Alex's cock and licking my gaping ass.

Corey said, "your ass tastes amazing!"

He then positioned Alex's cock at my entrance and he thrust up, burying his 7" cock deep in my bowels. I groaned and grunted as he humped in and out, then Corey slid his dick in too. I was so full I thought I was going to break open! The two continued to destroy my asshole with their big cocks. It was so overwhelming that I was having trouble breathing and began to black out. I came to just in time to feel my friends explode in my ass, filling me to the brim with their juices.

Alex told me to stand, so I did with wobbly knees. They both began to lick my ass clean, tasting each other's seed from my wide open anus. I pushed hard, farting globs of cum of their faces and pushing my rosebud out again. They lapped up every last drop, even fingered my ass to get all the semen out. They pulled each other in close and cleaned eachothers' faces with their tongues. We were completely spent as we showered off, rubbing down each other's bodies with soap.

After getting out of the shower, we laid in bed for a while until we were able to move. We left, giving each other hugs and kisses. I can't believe my two best friends would end up becoming my biggest fantasy.

More to cum ;)