All Comments on 'Wild Card Ch. 05'

by dayne

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMGOSH!!!!😁😁😁

I knew his brothers werent like his parents.!!!!!!!. Im super hype. Im so happy. Cory really needs his brothers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahhh

Happy holidays! So excited that you posted a new chapter, and it was just as enjoyable for me as all of the previous chapters (of both this story and its prequel). I like how comfortable the boys' teammates seem to be about their relationship and how genuinely they seem to care about Cory and what he's going through, and I can't wait until the next chapter to see how things with Cory's brothers play out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg

How could you stop it there?!!!! Glad to see an update though! Hope you had a great holiday and can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

how many years is it going to take to finish this never ending fucking drama , i notice every one is sucking up to you yes u are good but rap it up already its becoming a fucking bore with new people getting added this that and the fucking cat ,hate cats move it along and this is to the others that are going to bitch .....get fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Miss The old days.

The story is starting to drag. The earlier series and even the first chapter was so much more engaging. The plot is becoming monotonous, the characters are becoming flat and so much time is being dedicated to the cat that it is becoming a bore. I had grown to love these characters so much that it hurts to see the series turning out to be like this. You are a great writer, I hope you bring the series back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cory's getting a Cat is important . . .

Cory finally being given a Cat by someone who really loves and accepts all of him is important. Rain understanding that Lola could help heal Cory's heart speaks to how well he knows Cory, and understands the pain he is in. It isn't often you get a chance to fulfill a lover's long held dream.

Love these folks, it is wonderful watching them expand and change as they move through life facing challenges and hurts. I really like seeing Indie and Preston getting together like they have. You are a great writer, keep up the good work! Thanks.

Ab

Wolf9625Wolf9625over 7 years ago
Come off anonymous if you have shit to say

Seriously annoyed as all F#@K when some asswipe has the audacity to complain about someone else's work. If you don't like it, or it's taking too long to come out, or what the hell ever your complaint is then QUIT READING IT!! DAyne certainly isn't writing this tonplease you and certainly doesn't need the hateful dumb ass ignorant comments you have left behind. Take the extra 30 seconds to sign up or log in and show some balls so that he can personally respond to your non-needed diatribe.

DAyne. Thank you for the update and I am looking forward to the next installment when you get a chance to get it published. Some people forget there is a thing called life that sometimes prevents people from putting up the next installment of a FREE publication for other people's enjoyment. If you need an editor or sounding board feel free to message me.

mwhitmarmwhitmarover 7 years ago
More!

Can you write faster? Lol, can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wolf9625

Well said Wolf. I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shut it down👇🖕

Wolf said it best to the haters.

daynedayneover 7 years agoAuthor
Oh dear....

As I've said from the beginning, this series is more character-driven than plot-driven, so it's more helpful to view it as a serial rather than a novel or novella. I'm still getting used to the craft (I've only been doing this since September 2015), and writing in smaller plot arcs works for me right now. I get that not everyone enjoys such a format, but I'm just writing to entertain myself at the moment, so I can get away with my little narrative experiments until I have a better grasp of the elements.

If you don't like this story, it's okay if you stop reading it. Trust me, I won't get mad. This site boasts a metric fuckton of stories, and there are plenty of sites with even more content, that you would enjoy more. It's cool if you no longer enjoy what I do and want to read something else.

MbeseMbeseover 7 years ago
Another 5star installment!!!

Just LOVED this chapter. I am so stoked that Cory's brothers rocked up!!! I am so looking forward to your next undoubtedly great chapter. You are an amazingly gifted writer, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!! Just love your work!!

Marie2012Marie2012over 7 years ago
Love this story!!

I have read this story a million times. I love the plot and characters! I hope you don't stop anytime soon!! I look forward to every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yea!

Finally! Been waiting. So glad and of course thank you. Don't take too long for next chapter. Can't wait to see Cory reunited with the most important and significant people in his life. Time for him to heal, all of them to heal . I so much love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!!

I felt like I have been waiting sooo long for this chapter (and the next, and the next) :-) I'm excited to see what happens next with Kitten and his brothers, and of course Wolfie, Indie and Preston. I really enjoy your series; it's fun and has great characters who bring your story to life. Thank you! Please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep it up Dayne brilliant stories just don't make us wait too long between chapters ,hope you had a great Christmas xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hate to be the bitch

For me Wild Card is really NOT living up to Efrain and Cory. Also, while I realize this is all free and so how long it takes to post completely at your whim the EXTREM length of time between posts with the quite frankly lack luster content is wearing thin. I would happily pay for quicker updates and better content ( on the level of the original story). Sorry if I sound like a jerk just wanted to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you for the update!

Thanks for updating the story, I am excited to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My timing is Horrendous!

I've been thoroughly enjoying your work! When I say my timing is horrendous, it's because I just found Efrain & Cory about three days ago, and I have devoured all of it since then...only to come to the current end of the series with the biggest cliffhanger you've written so far. I will be watching for the next chapter! Keep up the great work and Happy New Year!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 7 years ago
I was wondering when they would turn up

Your timing as always is impeccable. End the story on a cliffhanger will all 3 brothers on the doorstep!! Hurry with the next chapter please.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love your story keep up the good work!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
OMG

Finally, his brothers turn up.... hopefully there more like their little brother than their dad or mom for that fact. Fantastically written Dayne, am loving every step along the way, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
viewpoints

Getting TOO complicated with ALL the different viewpoints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous