Wild Cherries Ch. 06

Story Info
Charles takes Julie home for the weekend.
2.9k words
4.64
5.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the tutors were particularly amused when Charles told them both Julie's and Catherine's expulsions would not now be going ahead.

The following lunchtime, however, Charles was surprised by a knock on his door. Charlotte Franks, the tutor who had protested most loudly the previous evening about Julie staying in college, appeared. She was a good-looking woman in her early thirties, her long brown hair falling loosely down her back and dressed in an ankle length skirt and blouse.

'What have you done with Julie?' She was looking at Charles with an expression which was somewhere between amazement and delight. 'She's a completely changed character this morning -- from being the most unresponsive, troublesome and disruptive student in the college I've suddenly got someone showing at least a modicum of interest in the topic and actually engaging and answering questions in tutorials!'

'Ah...' Charles understood why she'd come. He motioned out of the window, pointing towards one of the cherry trees in the college garden.

'Do you see that cherry tree?' It had been pruned back quite sharply, and was now a well-defined structure of bare branches compared to its neighbours, which still had a mess of branches and foliage -- the gardeners were just moving their ladder over to start on the next tree.

Charlotte moved over to the window, and Charles went and stood next to her, closing the door quietly as he passed.

'A bit of discipline and structure, thoughtfully and firmly applied, can seem a bit harsh, but reaps rewards -- sometimes sooner than you think.'

'I'm not entirely sure I understand your metaphor,' Charlotte said, 'but whatever you did I came to say thank you, and I'm sorry I yelled at you when you told me she'd be coming back to my classes last night.'

'My pleasure,' Charles smiled.

'You must show me how you do it sometime.' Even as she said the words, Charlotte saw Charles' smile broaden and the glint in his eyes, and realised she might have made a mistake.

'I'm glad you said that,' he said, moving over to the drawer where he kept his bondage equipment.

'Take off your clothes.' He picked up one of his paddles, and placed it on the desk.

Charlotte looked shocked and stared back into Charles' eyes, but her hands moved upwards and slowly started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

----

Julie arrived at his office ten minutes earlier than the 6pm time Charles had given her. He made her wait while he closed down his laptop and tidied the desk; he could still taste Charlotte's pussy on his tongue, and he glanced with some pleasure at the indentations on the leather sofa where he'd fucked her from behind after giving her a good spanking. Charlotte's breasts had been particularly enjoyable and responsive, and Charles could still recall the impressions her firm nipples had made against his palms as he gripped them.

But the weekend was going to be about Julie, and as the college clock chimed six, Charles shifted his attention to her.

She was quite subdued as he loaded their cases into his Tesla and they headed off through the college gates. Charles wondered if she might possibly be having second thoughts about heading off to an unknown destination with a man twice her age who she hardly knew. He broke the silence by telling her a bit about where they were going.

"My house is just over an hour away, so we'll be there just after 7, with a bit of luck. I've asked Mrs Faraday, my housekeeper, to have dinner ready for 8 o'clock.'

Julie looked a bit more interested and glanced over at him.

'You have a housekeeper?'

'Oh yes - a housekeeper plus her husband, who does the garden and odd jobs. They live in a cottage in the grounds and look after the place for me when I'm away, which is quite a lot, as well as cooking and cleaning when I'm at home. Their daughter lives in the village and sometimes works for me as a maid or waitress, if I have a house party at the weekends.'

'It's a small manor house and farm I bought ten years ago after I sold my first company. A bit excessive, really, given that I'm not married and have no children, but I like the country lifestyle and it gives me the flexibility to entertain with enough land to be private and support a small staff so it feels alive, which I like.

'I've asked Mrs Faraday to prepare the best guest room for you, and you can come and go and explore as you please. I've nothing on this weekend, so if you like I can take you on a tour of the local attractions tomorrow -- or we can just chill, or you can do your own thing -- I don't want you to feel you have to have me on top of you all the time.'

'I'd rather assumed that being on top of me all the time was entirely your plan!' Julie looked at him mischievously and Charles laughed, but he could feel her relax too.

'No -- I get all the sex I want during the week here. I like to be celibate at the weekend.' He was deadpan, and for a moment Julie took him seriously.

'..really...?' the disappointment in her voice was obvious, and Charles laughed again.

'You shouldn't always believe everything I say.' He smiled, and they both knew then that they would spend quite a lot of the next couple of days in bed together, and they would both do so with a very willing partner.

'Although I should warn you that I may be a little tired this evening. I had an unexpected and quite energetic session this afternoon with one of your tutors, Charlotte Franks.'

'Oh really!' Julie laughed this time and looked over at Charles with her eyes sparkling. 'Tell me more. Was she very noisy?'

Charles smiled, recalling Charlotte's yelp when he first brought the paddle down sharply on her naked bum. He'd spanked her over his knee, enjoying the weight of her naked body on his legs and toying with her tits and hair with one hand as he beat her with the other.

'She was louder than you, but nowhere near as noisy as Catherine. I actually think she quite enjoyed being spanked, and when I fucked her she started to make little squeaking sounds, like an animal.'

Julie laughed again. "We call her the Mouse,' she said. 'She makes that kind of noise when she laughs too. Do you tell everyone about your sexual conquests in this kind of detail?'

'Absolutely not.' Charles did actually mean this, and was wondering himself why he was being quite so open with Julie. 'I think you're a special case, but I'm not sure why yet.'

Julie was silent and serious for a few moments, but then she glanced sideways at Charles and smiled: 'Oh. In that case, you'd better go on. Tell me more.....was she a good kisser?!'

'I don't think I actually kissed her -- at least not on her mouth....'

By the time Charles had finished describing his experience with Charlotte the car was turning into the long drive leading to Charles' manor house, which was set back about half a mile from the country lane they'd just left, and shielded from curious eyes by a thick belt of woodland. This gave way to a few fields, mostly populated with relaxed-looking sheep and occasional oak trees, before they came to the house itself: a classic English manor of about 1800, set back behind a circular drive. It was beginning to go dark, but Julie could make out a series of outbuildings and barns to one side and a cottage, which she guessed must be the Faradays lived.

Charles swept around the drive and brought the Tesla to a halt by the front door. Recounting his exploits with Charlotte to Julie had caused his cock to harden in his pants, slightly to his surprise and he paused for a moment before reaching for the switch to open the doors.

'So here we are.'

He didn't wait for Julie to answer, climbing out of the car and opening the boot to pull out their cases as Julie exited from her side. The front door of the house opened and a small, smiling and rotund woman of about 50 appeared.

'Good evening Mr Trent. And welcome Julie. Mr Trent told me you'd be joining us this weekend, and I've prepared the guest room for you.'

'Thank you Mrs. Faraday. Perhaps you can show Julie to her room, and then supper will be at 8 I think?'

'Yes, supper will be at 8, but only if I can get the lamb in the oven in the next 5 minutes -- I'm sorry sir, but could you show Julie to her room and I'll see you both in half an hour?'

'Of course, Mrs Faraday -- I'm sorry, I forget you're all on your own at the moment. I'll sort Julie out myself and see you in the dining room at 8.'

'The room's all prepared,' Mrs Faraday spoke over her shoulder as she headed back into the house ahead of them. 'There are fresh towels and so on in the bathroom, and if I've missed anything please just let me know.'

Charles picked up both cases and indicated for Julie to lead on up the stairs -- a habitual gesture which might be interpreted as politeness, but he knew was really to give him the opportunity to enjoy watching Julie's hips and bum swaying enticingly inside her knee-length skirt as she climbed the curving flight ahead of him. Her legs were bare, and the backs of her calves rippled slightly as she climbed, her heels rising out of her sandals at each step.

As they reached the top she turned, catching his gaze still fixed on her bum. She smiled as he looked up -- was that a slight look of guilt in his eyes?

'Which way now?'

'Third door on the left. My room's the same one on the other side -- third door on the right.' Charles left his case at the head of the stairs and followed Julie down the short corridor to the door he'd indicated. They both entered, and Charles dropped the case next to the door.

'It's wonderful!' Julie was already dancing across the floor. The room was large and tastefully decorated with a four poster bed, sofa and coffee table, large bay window with a writing desk and a large vase of fresh flowers.

'Plenty of room for fun and games!' She looked at Charles, smiling, and opened a door in the corner. 'And my own bathroom too! Much nicer than what we get at college.'

Charles started to turn to go, but Julie crossed the room quickly and put a hand on his arm.

'Wait!'

He looked at her in surprise.

'I'd like to start the weekend as we mean to go on,' she said, and lifted her face to his and kissed him briefly but firmly on the lips. 'That's to say thank you.'

At the same time her hands reached down to undo his belt. She pulled it back, unzipped his trousers, and pulled them and his pants down in one swift movement.

'And this,' she knelt down in front of him and took hold of his cock with her hand, lowering her head towards it, 'this is to say 'please....''. She opened her mouth and drew his growing cock into it with her tongue; her hand and mouth working together to enjoy Charles reaction and encourage his erection.

Charles wasn't used to such confident and brazen female desire -- he was normally the initiator of sex, and his partners weren't always that willing -- but to his surprise he found Julie was making him hornier and harder than ever. Her mouth was working up and down his erect shaft now, and her hand was redundant -- he was massively aroused and felt he could easily come very quickly.

She looked up him as she sucked, and the sight of her wide eyes sparkling with pleasure made Charles sigh and murmur as he tried to restrain his desire. He reached down and used his hands to indicate she should stand up, then he twisted her round to face the door.

'Lean forward and brace yourself.' Julie did as she was told, and Charles reached down and lifted her skirt to reveal the shapely curves of her bum and hips, and a dark blue pair of panties. He pushed the skirt onto her back and reached down with both hands to slide them under her panties. He let his palms slide over her bum cheeks and on down the backs of her thighs, taking the panties with them and revealing the dark crack between Julie's legs.

Her panties fell the rest of the way to the floor, and Charles reached back up between the warm flesh of her legs until he found the moist slit of her pussy. He explored briefly, using his fingers as he did to persuade her to spread her legs a little further. Then he straightened and used his other hand to guide his cock into position. He paused very briefly with the tip of his cock poised against her moist opening, then he leaned forward and drove into her welcoming body.

Charles's hands were holding Julie's waist under her skirt, emphasising the round firmness of her naked hips and bum; the upturned skirt making his access to her bare skin seem that much more privileged. He could feel the tightness of her cunt gripping his cock as he pushed slowly into her, his own hips pressing into her bum and sending ripples through her flesh.

Julie let out a long low gasp, turning into a soft moan as Charles pulled back and thrust into her again. He just had time to think he must be the luckiest man in the world and that he must try to make this last as long as possible when he too lost all control and also found himself gasping uncontrollably. His thrusts became fast and rough, his body desperate to possess Julie's, to press himself into her as far as he could, and he came quickly and powerfully, pushing into Julie's bum so hard that her arms gave way and she straightened up, her body pressed into the door by Charles.

'God!...I want more of that.' Julie's face was pressed sideways between Charles' and the door, his softening cock still inside her, her skirt pressed up her back.

'I'm pleased to hear that,' said Charles, finally, after recovering his breath and stepping back, letting Julie's skirt fall back into place. 'I'll have to see what I can do'.

They exchanged glances, not quite knowing what came next, while Charles recovered his clothes.

'I'm going to go and freshen up now. I'll see you downstairs in the dining room at 8pm sharp. We can make plans for the rest of the weekend after supper.'

'Can I come with you? I'd like to sleep with you tonight.' Julie looked serious for a moment.

'I know you would, and I'd like to sleep with you too, but I'm going to say no -- not because I don't want to: I just think it's a healthy rule to establish on a first night, so you can have your own space and identity in the house and feel like a proper guest.' Charles was following his instincts, but he knew he was right. Julie looked disappointed, but he continued:

'Tomorrow, on the other hand, is another thing entirely.' He smiled, and she brightened slightly.

'I know we are only just getting to know each other,' he said, 'but I do already feel this could be a special relationship for me, and I hope for you too. I'm not sure where we'll end up, but I am sure that we're both far more likely to find it fulfilling if I give you both a bit of space to orient yourself and a firm set of boundaries.'

'I'm not your father, luckily for me, and I am enjoying starting to become your lover, but the way we met suggests you still need a bit of discipline.'

'God, you're boring.' Julie spoke angrily and turned away.

'I'll see you at 8pm. You look absolutely delectable when you're angry.' Charles left the room.

Julie was five minutes late for dinner. Charles bent her over his knee and spanked her hard, and with great relish, finishing by stroking his hand slowly over her perfect, reddened and naked arse, letting his hand drift finally down the back of her thigh.

She stood up and smoothed down her skirt.

'Feel better now?' She picked up her panties and sat down at the table, looking Charles directly in the eye.

'Yes. You?' Charles returned her gaze.

'Yes.' Julie spoke quietly and looked down. She was indeed quite beautiful, Charles thought to himself, something close to perfection in his mind.

'Would you like to sleep with me tonight?'

Julie looked up again.

'Yes'.

Charles felt a wave of relaxation flow through him. This relationship was not going to be simple, he could see, but it was certainly enjoyable so far.

After dinner they went straight up to bed. Charles head quickly found a home between Julie's thighs and stayed there for a very long time. He brought her to orgasm twice with his tongue and fingers and they finally both fell asleep naked in each other's arms with the taste and smell of Julie's cunt filling Charles' face.