All Comments on 'Wild Dance'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I came very hard for this one. The ending felt a little rushed but all in all I loved it.

I would love to be in the main character's position...Literally....keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love This Story

I love this story.... So sexy...... I want a man to dominate me ... so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hopefully "family-fun" scenerio next..

women like myself..and real bi hot couples..really like your bi stories...hopefully next time you will write a similar scenerio..but one where a hot sexed wife like myself..will get her big muscled macho hubby like mine..into a hot bi scene with their total jock/muscled adult son...for really hot bi family fun...nothing a bigger turn-on to readers like us..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

That was nasty! I can't believe a man would want to do this.

jaimeftmacjaimeftmacover 15 years ago
Fabulous story

Would love to see a series about this trio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great niche. Very hot.

Love your bi-stories. If it weren't for "Gina" I'd be complaining about the brevity of this and the very hot "Santa" story. But I'm happy to wait for the next installment of Gina's cock phase. You are putting me through one too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Reading this story got me hard, and all stories I hard to, get 5 stars!

e4mooke4mookover 12 years ago
MMMM

Nice story, you got me wanting to be the nasty boy in your story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Oh to have a woman like that in my life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

What the fuck was that? Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky Sissie

That is the second time today that my little 3 incher got my Panties soaking wet! I would love to be in his shoes or actually his Panties servicing Terry in front of his girl wearing Pink Panties, how humiliating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a dummy.

Couldn't enjoy this tale because it just wasn't believable that he was THAT stupid.

domehard19domehard19over 10 years ago
lucky bastard

excellent story and need a part 2 and to all you haters there was a warning at the beginning of the story so if this isn't something your into you shouldn't have read, keep the nasty comments to yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I wish my girlfriend was like yours -- I truly want to have her watch me suck a big cock and get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The good thing about girlfriends?

They're cheap and easy to dump. No man is going to let his girlfriend do that to him. Forget the disrespect she shows him. What about exposing him to stds, herpes or aids? Guys with any kind of pride, ego or self respect walk out and leave her. What a manipulative bitch. Ridiculous, far-fetched pile of garbage.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Good Energy

It's maybe a bit rushed, but overall I like the energy. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

i wish i had a woman like that. I would love to share a cock or 2 with a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

This is exactly what my girlfriend told me we were going to do and then we did it. She set it up with a male friend of hers who is bi-sexual. We went out dancing and then had fun just like in your story. The only difference was that it wasn't a surprise for me because I've wanted for a long time to kiss a man, suck his cock and then have him fuck me -- all in front of my girlfriend. That's exactly what happened and now I'm their sissy slutty cock-sucking bitch -- and I love it !!! Please continue this story, it's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hard early

The writing got me hard early and kept me there. Excellent story flow. Very believable. Thanks for making my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Seductive story of awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

Sharing a hard cock is so hot.

PubPlayerPubPlayeralmost 5 years ago
Hits Home

My new gf of the past couple months has recently been telling me how hot it would to watch me suck cock & wanted to know if I'd be willing to do this for her. Not shy to admit I've thought of it, on/off over the years, but never had the opportunity present itself. I'm into anal play, love licking, kissing & tongue fucking her ass, and love her tongue & fingers in my ass. I recently told her that I a plug, a "small" dildo & a full size 6" that I fuck myself with, ass and throat.

Oh yea, I love wearing panties occasionally - at work or play times. Conclusion: I'll be sharing this story with her. Pretty clear that I'm ready.

Great story!

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Women Love Men Together

My slutwife Sophie loves watching me suck cock and swallow cum. She brings men home, making sure they are bi, dressing me up beforehand as a sissy slut so we can both be the guy's cock whores. She and I both love taking cocks up our asses, we are getting stretched out now from all the action.

loveevolloveevolalmost 4 years ago

The first part was hot I don't know this senses don't usually grab Me that hard, but this one I stopped like 20 min ago and something is finally getting manageable, I'm tran the hormones dont let me do that much,

Thanx and now im going to read #2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rapist paradise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved the story but, i wish that boyfriend would get together without her to see how he obey the dom. guy. i did the same thing with my gf, but after a couple of times doing this, she got in the way. once he fucked me, i wanted that more than fucking.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have had a number of wives over the years have me fuck their husbands, and many more had their husbands suck my cock.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story was obvious from the start. But i loved it, beginning to happy ending

Gazo1954Gazo195411 months ago

This story got my cock hard. I love sucking cock and getting fucked in front of my wife. She enjoys watching. Just wish we would do it more ofter

Bbcluver59Bbcluver596 months ago

Mmmmmmmm…..omg!! Great story. Well written. Now, I’ve got a mess to clean up.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I need terry. I am Tina's cock slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous