Wild Desires and Secret Needs Ch. 01

Story Info
An Erotic Holiday to clear the Kinks.
5.5k words
4.19
6.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the hotel bar drinking the last of my first glass of wine. I could only assume it was going to be a long anxious evening like I used to have before I was married. There were a few couples sitting about the bar that I had noticed, and some were looking at me as I glanced out of the corner of my eyes. Was I getting paranoid because of the situation? Probably not there was little I could do about it. My wife Samantha, Sam for short had left me a few moments before to go and shower. I noticed a table with four men sitting about it all in conversation, but they too had taken the time to take a glance in my direction. I tipped the glass draining the remainder of the wine down my throat before standing up.

Let me tell you something about myself that might give you an indication of why things are about to happen, and the fact that I now have very little control over this evening. Sam has no control over the events about to take place, even though it was on our joint agreement that we should come to this hotel in the middle of the Yorkshire dales. We have been married for three years and very happily with both trusting each other implicitly.

A few months ago two of our married friend returned from an erotic holiday on the French Riviera. From what they told us it was a mixture of sex and adventure, but would not expand on what the criteria was when asked. What they did say was that the venue for the holiday changed every three months. I did notice that my friend Peter was not the outgoing person he was before the holiday. Peter seemed reluctant to speak and appeared to be quite happy for his wife Joan to do all the talking. It looked to me that every time Peter went to talk Joan touched the neck of her polar neck jumper and he would close his mouth.

Sam and I have always been voyeurs to the sexual act that turns us both on. We watch the occasional porn film together but it is not something we would think of doing every day. Both Sam and I have our little kinks like all married couples that we have talked about them after many nights of love making.

Sam had a need to expose parts of her body by accident to strangers, because she knew my jealous nature and doing it would send my mind into a spin. She would give a man friend of mine a slightly longer kiss on meeting while looking at me out of the corner of her eye. She knew from our conversations that it embarrassed or humiliated me when she did this. At the same time along with the jealousy running through my veins it gave me an erotic feeling of pain that was like a knot in my belly.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I walked to the elevator that would take me to our room. Using my pass key I opened the door and stepped inside. Sam was sitting at the dressing table drying her long natural red hair. It was a striking contrast to the paleness of her skin that was the whitest I had ever seen. Unlike most other red headed women I knew there were no freckles or blemishes that could be seen on her skin. She had large but not too large firm breasts with an hour glass body that men would die for. We were both twenty six years old, but Sam had never looked her age. As I walked in she looked up and smiled but I think she too was a little nervous. Neither of us knew what was going to happen, but because of the contract we were obligated.

I walked over and lay down on the bed looking across at Sam who had started to apply her makeup. There was never a need to do anything to her hair after drying, she ran a brush through and the natural waves appeared in the right places. There was a bag of new lingerie that she had been to the shops that day buying. She had been told of exactly what to buy and where to buy it. She had also been instructed that on her return she was not allowed let me to see what it was she bought.

I must have fallen asleep because she was dressed when Sam shook me. She must have used that time to go into the en suit and prepare. "You had better go and change Dave. We have to be down stairs waiting for the transport at eight sharp."

"Have you any idea what's going to happen tonight, Sam?"

"No, Dave. I know only the same as you, and that it will be an experience that neither of us will forget. You should try and remember the things that you and I agreed to before we signed for this mysterious erotic holiday." If I had known what she had been told to buy at the shops I might have known what had prompted her answer.

I had read and once more reread the contract before I had visited the bar, but there is nothing explicit to what might take place at any time. We have agreed to do everything but neither of us has any idea what everything is going to be. I have wondered if either of us where ever in our right mind before putting pen to paper.

"I think that is the mysterious part of the holiday." Then on a more serious note she asked, "You do trust me Dave."

I looked up from the bed where I was still lying and thought That it was a strange question to ask me it had never crossed either of our lips until now. "Have you heard something that I have not, Sam?"

"No, but as this is a mysterious erotic holiday, I have a few misgivings of what might happen this evening." Then as if to force me into an answer Sam stated, "I trust you Dave to always be at my side throughout my life."

"I trust you to be there at my side, Sam." I replied. Then as an afterthought to reassure her I said, "Until you step into that transport tonight we can both back out of the contract any time we want."

"If we stepped back from the transport the contract would be null and void. I am just wondering, Dave, that if we did that, would be always be wondering what we would have missed out on during this holiday?"

I knew what she was asking, because I had been asking that same question as I had been drinking my last glass of wine. "We will not decide until we are about to step into the transport, and it will be your step either forward or back that will decide the outcome." After I answered I slipped off the bed to change clothes before it was time to go out.

We were down in the lounge for an hour before the concierge stepped up to our table and said, "Sir, Madame, your transport is waiting outside the main door."

Sam, literally poured the glass of wine she was holding down her throat as if there was going to be a shortage of grapes. She gave me another nervous smile before standing and adjusted her dress. We walked out of the bar following the concierge, with me having feelings that everyone in the bar was looking at us. I asked myself one more time 'was it my paranoia or was it taking place?'

Outside the hotel next to the curb was a black limousine with darkened windows. The driver had left his seat and was standing by the rear door. As we neared he opened the door and I felt Sam squeeze my hand. I felt her momentary hesitation as she reached the open door, at the same time she took in a deep breath.

Her head was lowered as if to enter, but she turned to look up at me and gave me another nervous smile. It felt as though she had been standing still for a lifetime, but in reality it was just the blink of an eye. She put her foot into the foot well to step inside as she pulled me along behind her with a vice like grip on my hand.

Before he closed the door the driver said, "The journey is a long one as we have to pick up your host on the way to the club. Sit back and relax, and there are complimentary drinks in the cooler."

I sat back as the car pulled away from outside of the hotel. In the hotel lobby we were both guilty of leaving behind our rational feelings, to travel on a journey into an unknown erotic abyss. I watched as Sam opened the cooler and checked the contents before pulling out a small mixer size bottle. It was gin and tonic already for consumption with a twist of lid. Without speaking she offered me one that I declined. I wanted to be in full control of my senses when we arrived at where we were going.

I was thinking about the agreement that was now in force with a great financial penalty for refusing once the game has started. I remembered that Sam and I had read the rules that were almost nonexistent several times. We both knew the holiday was a combination of sex, trust, and erotic behaviour, so we were not totally blind to what might take place. Both Sam and I filled in a questions and answers form that had asked specific questions about the others sexuality and their strength.

The forms had been in two separate envelopes that had to be filled in and sealed keeping the contents secret from our partner. We had taken the letter to be posted together so that there was no cheating. I was not sure about Sam, but as the envelope fell into the box my heart skipped a beat giving me a strange sensation in my guts.

The car had been travelling for over half an hour going further into the Yorkshire Dales before the driver pulled the car to a halt outside of a large house. There was a man standing on the steps looking at the drive as our car came to a halt. In deliberate but slow steps he walked down to where the car had stopped. The driver stepped out of the car and again walked to the rear car door and opened it. The man was dressed the same as I was with a charcoal suit with white shirt and tie. He stepped in with us and sat opposite with a friendly smile on his face, and took a drink from the cooler. It too looked very much like a gin and tonic when he poured it into a glass. He crossed his long legs and looked at us both eying Sam up as if she were a prize he had just won.

"Before we get to the venue of tonight's entertainment I would just like to remind you of the financial penalty for stopping now. A great deal of money has been spent on giving you both the most erotic holiday of a lifetime. You will see and do things that you never ever thought possible, but they will surely take place now you have taken your seats."

"The car is taking us to a special club that only a certain amount of people know about. It is being held in the farm building of one of the founder members. So that there are no problems with police getting worried about the amount of cars arriving it has been classed as an agricultural meeting. The chief inspector of Yorkshire is also a member so I do not foresee any raids. When we get to the venue you will do exactly what is asked of you, because now it is all about trust and compliance. At no time now or during your erotic holiday will you be told lies, and all that takes place will be in response to the questionnaires."

I realised that when he said this there was a lot more involved in this holiday than either of us knew. I was starting to get those feelings inside my guts of a large knot growing. I am not sure if it was nervous tension in my body or apprehension of the unknown about to happen, whatever it was it was never even close to the shock and fear my mind was about to receive.

The farm sat in a valley that was surrounded by a high wire fence. There was a sign that I saw on the wire gate stating, "Deer roam free in this confined area. This is private land." A man stepped out of a hut on the inside of the gate and checked the number plate against a sheet he held in his hand. After he was satisfied he opened the gate and let our car pass.

There was a long gravel drive that took us down to the farm buildings where we stopped outside a huge Dutch barn. There was a young woman standing where the car stopped and she opened the rear door. "This is where you get out Dave." He must have seen my hesitation because he added, "There is nothing to worry about, Dave. Your lovely wife will be sitting at your table in the private bar after the show."

I looked at Sam who smiled trying to look calm without success. I smiled back and stepped out of the car to stand next to the young woman. As the car drove off to the other end of the building where it stopped the young woman pushed her arm through mine and walked me to a door. Inside I found I was in a small room where there were many suits and shirts belonging to men on hangers on a rail. Each one had a number that had been pinned on the lapel.

The young woman said, "Please take off all of your clothes and put these on," and she handed me a pair of shorts.

There was only a slight hesitation knowing the consequences of not complying. Once I was naked I donned the shorts fast trying not to expose myself too much to the young women. There was a collar placed about my neck about two inches deep with a D ring at the rear. A short eighteen inch chain was attached followed by leather cuffs on my wrists. My hands were pulled behind my back and the chain was attached to each cuff pulling my wrists together and a little way up my back.

As I stood there in a vulnerable position two girls no older than eighteen walked through the door. Both were dressed in bikini pants and bra. They looked at the way I was standing and one whispered to the young woman that guided me from the car. She walked around to my front and smiled as she said, "Apparently you will not need these." Then as she squatted she pulled my shorts to the floor.

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. I could feel my penis starting to rise as I felt my face blush. The same young woman said, "Don't feel ashamed when you walk in, because something that small will go unnoticed." It had the desired effect of deflating my ego as my pride and joy went placid.

The two young girls then took an arm each before leading me through the door they had just walked through. I had walked into darkness and when my eyes got used to the low light I could see that I was in a make shift theatre. There were seats rising to the back of the barn almost thirty feet back rising two feet at every seat. Every seat was taken by men who were clothed and all looking down at me. The last six rows of seats to the front of the barn were taken by fully clothed women, and at once I felt very insecure even though they were facing away from me.

The girls walked me down to the first row of women behind the men and led me down. As I stepped past the young and old women they smiled as they stood up to allow me passage. As I walked past there was the odd touch of my ass cheeks, with some of the more forward females touching my penis. Each touch was like an electric shock passing along my nerve highway, each touch teasing my nerve ends. I was hoping that the darkness of the room was hiding the blushes on my face. I was glad when I reached my seat and was able to sit down. It was then I realised that my placid penis had risen to the occasion and was standing up like a flag pole.

There was a stage just six seats in front that was only slightly higher than the seat I was sitting in. Then the lights went low, and the curtains opened at the same time that two giant screens either side of the stage came to life. It was giving an even better view of the stage for those at the back of the barn. Then the biggest shock of all was when Sam walked out with a giant of a black man next to her.

For some strange reason I felt acute embarrassment. It looked to me that Sam was looking straight at me while smiling. It made me wriggle about in my seat as if I was trying to distance myself from the two semi naked girls. One of the girls was quick to realise what was going through my mind, and took hold of my penis. The other girl whispered in my ear, "Look at your beautiful wife looking at you. I wonder what she is thinking seeing you here naked as the day you were born, with a young girl playing with your cock."

On hearing her use the word cock I felt it twitch. The other girl giggled and said, "He liked you mentioning his cock, Jennie. Say some more words to him and we can play with him."

Jennie bit my shoulder lightly as her friend gripped my cock as if she was frightened it was going to escape. "I wonder what your beautiful wife is going to do to entertain all these wonderful people in this theatre. That black man is huge and I'll bet he is hung like a stallion. They say that black men have big cocks, Wendy, and his beautiful and lucky wife is going to find it when she strips him for us."

On hearing those words my heart missed a beat and then I found myself holding my breath. It was stupid I know, and as soon as I realised I let it out slowly. The black man undid the cuffs on his shirt as Sam faced him until he whispered something to her. She reached out and started to unbutton the shirt from top to bottom very slowly. When she had undone the last one she opened it out and pushed it over his shoulder. As she had her arms behind his huge body he enclosed his arms about her and kissed her on the mouth. It was obvious by the way they were connected in an open mouth kiss they were exploring each other with their tongues.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as Sam looked as though she could not get enough of his tongue. All of a sudden he slackened his grip and gave her a little breathing space. I watched as she pulled back slightly but his hand was resting at the neck of the dress. Then his hand moved down to her buttocks pulling the zip fastening with it, leaving her back exposed to the theatre. He lifted his hand and gripped the two shoulder straps before he slowly pulled the dress down over her arms. It was when his hands reached her waist he let go of the material. It fell to the floor around her feet leaving the rear of her beautiful body in full view of the audience.

There was a silence over the theatre as the girl holding my cock gave it a squeeze. The black man turned Sam about until she was standing in front of him facing the audience. The audience could now see what had been her hidden beauty as she was standing facing them. The clothes she was wearing I had never seen before, and realised it was what she had bought that day. Her bra and pants were of an emerald green with a matching suspender belt with the suspenders straining to keep the light green stocking tops taut. Her well shaped legs in the five inch heels topped off the picture.

I felt as though time had been frozen as Sam looked out at the audience. Sam's eyes were staring straight at me, and when she pouted her lips in my direction I knew I was right. She was in her element being semi undressed in a hall full of sex mad men and women looking at her semi naked beauty. I watched as the black hands went to her back and loosened the bra clips. Sam made no attempt to stop him pushing her bra straps over her shoulder and down her arms. The girl next to me whispered in my ear once more. "I think your beautiful wife is going to let him undress her and fondle her body. I wonder if he will lower her panties and play with her pussy so that all the men can see her getting excited."

I knew the girl was teasing me but I was trying to hold back my jealousy and failing. My anxiety of watching this erotic show was now beginning to get the better of my libido. I hated the black man for touching and undressing Sam, but at the same time it was exciting me to see it take place. His hands let go of the bra straps and it followed the dress to the floor. His big hands lifted up to cup her breasts before squeezing and tweaking the nipples. I could see him looking directly at me with a huge grin covering his face. He knew I was helpless to stop him playing with the parts of her body, that up until tonight I had been the only one touching. The tiny knot of anxiety that was in my stomach had now grown to a gigantic proportion.

The girl that was holding my rock hard prick said, "Wow, Dave, look how long your beautiful wife's nipples have grown." Again she was teasing me by pointing out how excited Sam was getting from the black studs ministrations. I saw him whisper again in her ear and Sam turned to face him before dropping to her knees. Her hands went up to the waist band of his jogging trousers and while looking at me and smiling she pulled them to the floor. He lifted his feet as she pushed each leg over his trainers. There was no mistaking the giant cock he had under the shorts as they bulged out like a tent. The knot in my stomach was growing by the minute, and I was now hoping the show would soon come to an end.

12