Wild Desires and Secret Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was looking up at the black man smiling as she took hold of his cock through the material. The black man said something I couldn't hear, but I read his last word on his lips, "Baby." She turned to look at me before she put her hand on his waistband once more and pulled them to the floor. His prick sprang out and nearly hit her in the face but she took no notice. The girl next to me gave another giggle before saying, "Take heart, Dave, his cock is not as long as yours."

The other girl said, "That's true, but look at the girth."

Even I could see that she was correct. His cock was almost as thick as my wrist and it looked semi hard. His scrotum hung low with a large set of glands inside with enough fluid to fill a tea cup. She was now slowly masturbating him as he pulled her gently to a standing position once more. His hands went to Sam's waist band of her panties, and with his thumbs inside slowly pushed them to her knees. He let go and Sam wriggled her knees until they too were about her feet. It was the first time I had seen her naked since the previous night when we arrived at the hotel. I could now see that her pubic area was now void of all growth and the pinkness of her excitement was showing.

Sam was still gently masturbating him as he pulled her back into his leg. Then his large black hand slowly crept over her belly to rest between her legs. He was rubbing her clit with his fingers, and Sam lay back a little resting on his bulk, showing me that she was more relaxed in his arms even in front of all these men. Sam's body movements were getting more erratic and I tried to move mine under the hand of the girl. Her hand had softened the grip as she started to gently masturbate my cock. "Has your wife ever seen a black gangland gang bang on you-tube?"

I thought that the question was unusual, but my mind was on what I was seeing and what was taking place with my cock and the other girl's hand. I thought about the question she had asked, "Yes we have both watched them together to give us an added turn on."

"I bet that is one hell of an experience, I was thinking that I would like to try that."

The girl was masturbating my cock faster then stopped for a moment. It was then under pressure I blurted out, "My wife said those very same words." At the same time the girl's hand moved once more and the moment was forgotten.

I could see that the black man was on the verge of orgasm, and so too was Sam. The girl was bringing me to the same point of no return as I watched Sam with her stage lover. The girl stopped masturbating me as the other one said, "I bet you would have liked to see that black cock enter your beautiful wife's white pussy." The masturbation started once more before it stopped abruptly once more leaving me in agony right on the brink. "Would you like to see a black man with a huge cock fuck your wife in front of all of these people?"

The pain I was feeling was excruciating as the girl held the bottom of my cock tight. I said with a groan "Yes, yes, yes." The two girls smiled as my cock was released to spurt a small stream of fluid onto the floor. I looked up just in time to see Sam and the black man orgasm together before the curtains were drawn.

The two girls cleaned me with a tissue before they helped me to stand. Then walked me out of the theatre to where my clothes were hung, and as I walked out I felt used. I could only imagine what Sam was feeling doing her sex act in front of all those men. The cuffs were released and the collar taken from my neck. Then in silence and deep in my own thoughts I dressed ready to leave. The young woman that had been my guide took my arm once more and led me through another door.

I was in a small bar with a dance area where a few couples were dancing to the soft music. The young woman took me to a table and told me to sit down before walking to the bar. When she returned she had my favourite glass of red wine on a trey. "Your wife will be here shortly, Dave, she is just talking to the organisers." It was a good fifteen minutes later when I saw her walk into the bar, but the shock was she was still naked.

She walked over and sat opposite me and smiled. A drink was brought to the table and sat down in front of her, and still looking at me with a smile she sipped her wine. "The bar will be open for one hour, and during that time your beautiful wife will be dancing with all that need a partner." The voice was that of the man that we picked up on the way to the venue. I looked around the room at all the men standing looking at my wife and they were all younger than I was. Jealousy started to bite into my guts once more, but I knew that I was bound by the contract to do nothing.

Sam had still not said a word to me when a man no older than twenty walked over and asked her for a dance. Sam stood up before she smiled in my direction. The young man slipped his arm around her waist and walked her towards the dance floor. Those pangs of jealousy were running wild inside my stomach, and they only got worse as I saw the young man pull Sam closer with the arm about her waist. His other hand was playing with her breast until I watched her pull his head down and allowed him to suck her nipple. Both of his hands were resting on her buttocks pulling her closer to him. Sam had her hand resting gently on the back of his head, and as they moved around to the music I saw her eyes close in ecstasy.

The man that organised the venue said, "My name is Rowland. Your wife appears to like showing her body off to the public. She has an exotic and an erotic personality she is a great example of beauty. You have another three nights here and I will tell you now that they will be as full as this one. I know all your kinks as I know all of Samantha's; it was all on your lists. I am in no doubt that you realise that almost everyone in this room would like to take your wife to bed. They have been all night secretly fucking her in their minds."

"You are now watching your wife dancing with that young man. You can see how he is sucking on her breast while pressing his erect cock that is outside his trousers into her groin." He saw me flinch and put his hand on my arm. "Do not worry, Dave, your wife would not give herself freely to another man without your agreement."

The music stopped and the young man adjusted himself and walked away. Sam came walking back and I could see that the young man had not controlled his lust. There was sperm on Sam's pubic area and belly. Rowland saw it too and smiled before saying, "Walk around here Sam next to Dave and face him." Sam did as she was told stopping with her belly just in front of my face. The music was still playing but those around our table had stopped what they were doing. "Clean that mess up, Dave, with your tongue. Sam does not want to get that on another one of her dance partner's clothes.

It was as if the room had gone silent as I noticed everyone looking in my direction. Sam gently placed her hand on the back of my head and said, "Come on, Dave, do it for me lover." I had heard of this kind of thing but this was something I was repulsed at the thought of doing. Sam's hands were gently pulling my head towards her as I stuck out my tongue and cleaned her body. When I was finished and swallowed the fluid Sam kissed me on the forehead and pulled away. Then walking around the table she sat in her seat once more and picked up her wine. She had two more dances before she was taken to get dressed before returning to the table.

It was a good hour before we stepped into the lobby of the hotel. The concierge was still at his desk when we both walked in and stepped across to us. "I believe you have been to a meeting out in the Dales, sir, Madame. I have the keys to the bar if you would like me to get you a small nightcap."

I looked at Sam, but she said, "I think we will just go to bed." I smiled and said thank you to the concierge before walking to the elevator with Sam hanging onto my arm. There was no sex that night because both of us were tired, and were asleep as soon as our heads touched the pillow.

12