Wild Devil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great to hear, but I'm not sure you fully understand what it is we're offering you here Alex," Laura said.

"We want you to help us out with a couple of shows, as a fill in for Mark...but if things go well and the fans like you as much as we do, we'd like you to consider taking a permanent role in the band."

This was insane.

"Y-Yeah, I'd...I'd definitely be willing to consider that."

If things went well, anyway.

If the fans DID like me, as much as Laura, Tori and Chris did, than I would be more than happy to become their new guitarist...I didn't even need to consider it. As excited as I was to have this happening though, I was starting to feel nervous and secretly doubting myself, and my capabilities.

Doubting the idea that I could possibly impress thousands and thousands of Wild Devil fans enough, that they would want me as a permanent member of the band.

Like I said before, all I had ever known with Wild Devil, was Laura, Tori, Chris and Mark...and Mark was such an incredible guitarist and had done so much for the band, and the music scene over the course of their ten year career, the band deserved someone that was capable of filling in his shoes.

I didn't know if that someone was me.

I took a deep breath, trying not to overthink things too much...this was a happy moment, I reminded myself. I should be celebrating, not beating the shit out of myself and jumping too far ahead into the future. If and when the offer came up for me to join permanently, I would face my fears then and only then.

Laura and Tori proceeded to fill me in on the details, of the three shows that I had to play with them. There was one, right there in Jacksonville, Florida. It was at a small bar and was actually an acoustic set, just trying to keep things simple.

Next was in North Carolina, at a slightly bigger venue and was a plugged in show, meaning we would not be playing acoustically...that would be my REAL chance, to showcase my abilities to the fans. The third show was also in North Carolina, and would be the deal breaker, as far as whether or not I'd be joining full-time.

And here was the kicker...

The first show, was only four days away.

Obviously, this meant that I would have to stay in Florida longer than just this weekend, like Laura had originally wanted me to do. We would have to spend the next four days practicing. Laura, Tori and Chris would have to get used to my style and playing with someone other than Mark.

I wasn't too worried about learning the setlist, since I knew pretty much every single song that Wild Devil had ever written. There were probably only two or three on the list, that I had never played before, but I had enough confidence in myself, that I was sure I could learn them.

I wasn't sure what to do about work though...

Should I call and tell my boss, that I was quitting? That might end up happening anyway, if this does turn into a full-time gig. I reminded myself again, not to jump to conclusions. If I quit my job now and things didn't play out in my favor a week later, than I would return to Philly with no job, and I didn't want that.

I decided to just call in and tell my boss, that I needed to use some of my personal hours and that I would be back within a week. Liz, on the other hand, didn't have any personal time that she could use...that meant that unfortunately, she wasn't going to be able to see her little brother on stage, with Wild Devil.

She could only afford to take off for the weekend, which was quite disappointing for the both of us, but she was just happy to be here right now and to know that I had been given such a big opportunity.

Once all the details had been worked out, Tori offered us both a drink and we graciously accepted. We all shared a few beers together, and I noticed Tori and Liz seemed to be getting along great, sitting together on the sectional couch...rather close to each other, actually. Liz was happily telling Tori about how she too, happened to be a musician, just like me.

Where Laura had inspired me years ago, to pick up the guitar and learn how to play, it was Tori who had influenced Liz to learn how to play the bass...and I'm not going to lie, my sister was pretty badass when it came to playing.

Seeming very interested in Liz now, Tori stood up and smiled down at her. "Care to show me what you can do?"

I watched Liz's eyes light up like a christmas tree with joy, as she quickly jumped to her feet. "I would love to!"

"Right this way," Tori smiled. "Let me show you to our practice space."

"Me and Alex are going to stay here," Laura said, as Tori took Liz by the hand and led her into another room. It was just me and Laura now, I thought.

How fucking awesome was it, that I was sitting here in Laura's living room, and it was just the two of us with no one to interrupt. Laura stood from the recliner she had been sitting on and walked over to me, taking me by the hand and pulling me towards the sectional. We sat down together and she smiled at me.

"So," she said with a start. "I've been thinking a lot about you lately, and...our time in the bathroom together, at the meet and greet."

I blushed.

"Uh, yeah...I gotta be honest, that's one thing I'm never going to forget about."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I mean, if you had told me a year ago, that I would have sucked a dick and liked it, I would have laughed in your face, but...shit, I really liked it."

"That was obvious, considering you literally came in your pants," Laura teased.

"Wasn't the only time I came, that night."

"Really, now?"

I blushed again, asking myself why I had just admitted to that.

"So, you went home and pleasured yourself...while thinking about sucking my cock again?"

"Y-Yeah," I chuckled. "I...guess I did."

"That's fucking hot," Laura smirked. "How about this..."

Laura reached over suddenly, taking my hand and and slowly sliding it under the short skirt that she was wearing, until my fingers were lightly tracing over an obvious bulge in her panties.

"I think we've both been wanting a chance for some more fun together, since that night...I would love...to have your lips around my cock again, babe."

I bit my lip hard, feeling my own cock grow harder than a rock, in mere seconds. The thought of taking her in my mouth again, was more than I could handle. I started rubbing her bulge and Laura groaned softly, gazing into my eyes with lust. Slowly, she lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side, allowing that massive cock to spring free...it was standing at full attention, with a tiny bead of pre-cum dripping from the very tip.

My mouth practically watered, at the sight of it.

"Go on," Laura said softly. "I know you want it, baby."

Fuck yeah, I did...but what if Liz and Tori walked in on us, I thought? That would be pretty fucking awkward, having my sister walk in and seeing me deep throat

Laura's cock.

I couldn't resist though.

I was sure that Liz was probably wrapped up in her own shit right now, showing off her abilities with the bass to Tori...I could already hear her from the practice space, the amp they were using, shaking the floorboards under the couch.

I was sure that it would be a while, before they came out of that room.

I had time.

Unable to stop myself any longer, I reached out and wrapped my fingers around Laura's throbbing cock and leaned over, taking the tip between my lips and sucking on it like a lolipop. Laura moaned her approval, and smiled as her fingers traced loosely through my hair. "Fuck...that's a good boy," she whispered softly.

"You missed Momma's cock, didn't you?"

I gave a muffled response, and proceeded to take more of her cock into my mouth. I had to admit, it seemed bigger than I remembered and a little more intimidating at that, but considering Laura's moans of pleasure, I seemed to be doing a pretty good job regardless.

"Take it all, baby," Laura muttered. I felt her pulling at my hair and then she pushed my head all the way down, until her cock was lodged in my throat.

I flinched, gagging and my eyes teared up from my gag reflex. I fought the reflex, allowing Laura to take control and abuse my throat, just like she had done the last time we had met. She showed me no mercy, fucking my throat until it hurt and even then, I continued to push past the ache...the only thing I wanted, was to make her cum, and I would stop at nothing, to make that happen.

But Laura had other plans, on how exactly that would happen.

Just as I was getting into the flow of things, she stopped me, again grabbing a fistful of hair and roughly pulling my head back until her cock slipped out of my mouth.

"W-What's the matter," I asked, out of breath.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all," Laura smirked. "I was thinking, we should move this to my room though...I've got something special in mind."

I didn't know what she was thinking, but I followed her lead. We both stood up and Laura took me by the hand, leading me from the living room, to a small hallway. She opened the first door on the left and pushed me into a small room, with a computer sitting in the corner, and a mattress situated right next to a window, covered by a black sheet to block out the sun.

Laura shut the door and locked it tight, and I watched, as she moved to the center of the room and started stripping. She removed the "Black Sabbath" shirt that she had been wearing, and then slipped out of her skirt, followed by her bra and panties and soon enough, she was standing before me, totally naked...and then she smiled and motioned for me to remove my shirt. "Take your pants off," she commanded, in the sexiest voice she could muster.

I obeyed, eager to please and pulled my shorts off, tossing them to the side along with my underwear. I actually felt kind of shy now, partially exposed to her...I could feel her eyes, focusing in on my cock, which was significantly smaller than her own. She seemed to be glued to the image, and despite the size difference, I could tell that Laura was turned on by the view.

"Now," she said, licking her lips. "I want you to turn around towards the desk over there, and bend over for momma."

"Yes, ma'am."

Perhaps a bit faster than necessary, I turned towards the desk and placed both hands on the wooden surface, bending over and pushing my ass out towards her...by now, I knew exactly what it was that she had in store for me. Was I nervous? You bet your ass, I was...no pun intended. But I was fucking horny, and excited, and I had already gone down on her...so why not take it a step further, I thought.

Laura walked up behind me, and I felt fingers sliding across the smooth skin of my bare ass and spreading my cheeks. I felt those fingers running up and down between my crack, lightly teasing my virgin hole, and I heard Laura groan behind me.

"Fuck, you've got a cute butt...I can't wait to take that cherry."

"It's all yours," I said, barely recognizing my own voice.

"Awe, how kind of you to give yourself up like that."

I chuckled, as Laura reached for a bottle of lube, sitting on her nightstand next to the bed. She moved behind me and I flinched, as she smacked my ass, as hard as she possibly could. The sting felt surprisingly good, and my cock stiffened, as she smacked me again, even harder this time around. I could feel my ass cheeks burning and I was certain, she must have left a handmark.

Laura proceeded to lube up her cock, making sure it was nice and slick, before spreading my cheeks and applying some of the lube to my virgin hole. I cringed, as I felt her cold, wet fingers touching my hole and I heard her giggling. She set the bottle down and grabbed her cock with one hand, pressing the bulbous head to my hole, and teasing it for a moment. I dug my nails into the desk, bracing myself and waiting for her to push forward.

I felt the slightest bit of pressure against my hole, as Laura gently rolled her hips forward and threatened to break past my sphincter. Then, without warning, she slammed her hips forward and shoved her cock balls deep into my ass, causing me to lurch and gasp, then cry out in a bit of pain and shock.

"Holy fuck!"

"Oh my god," Laura groaned. "You're so fucking tight!"

She smacked my ass a third time, and I yelped, as she pulled back some and proceeded to slam right back into me. The desk shook underneath of me, and I almost worried that her computer might fall off, with how much force she used behind her moves. Again, she spanked me, and again and again, and I loved each strike that she had to deliver, until she grabbed me by the hips and started pounding away at my ass.

The sound of skin smacking against skin echoed through her bedroom, along with the sound of the desk, thumping up against the wall.

Whatever pain I felt in the beginning, quickly faded away, and I soon found myself pushing my ass back to meet her thrusting. I gripped the desk even harder, grunting and moaning in pleasure and begging her for more, to which Laura was more than happy to appease. She dug her nails into my hips, grunting and pounding away, her balls aching for release.

She got what she wanted.

With a sudden gasp, Laura pushed my head down against the desk and slammed her cock balls deep into my ass. I felt her throbbing and pulsing inside of me, as she exploded, pumping what felt like gallons of cum into me and painting my insides white.

At the same time, my cock began to pulse and throb and I cried out in ecstasy, as I came all over the floor, leaving quite a mess.

As Laura slowly came back down to earth, I felt her pulling back and her cock sliding out of my ass, until she slipped all the way out and I was left with an intense feeling of emptiness. My asshole was gaping and dripping with cum, as I groaned softly, my legs trembling underneath of me and threatening to give out under my weight.

Laura smacked my ass again, and I heard her sigh, as she kissed the back of my neck and I slowly turned around to face her, trying not to collapse in the process.

"Congratulations," she smiled. "You just lost your butt cherry."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"If I had known that could feel so fucking good, I would have tried it years ago...I think, I've been playing for the wrong team."

"Oh? So, I've turned you out then, huh?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"You wouldn't be the first straight boy, that I've helped change sides. Probably won't be the last, either."

Laura embraced me, pulling me into her arms and kissing me passionately. I went with the flow, melting right into her lips, just like I had done six months earlier. God, she tasted so good, I thought, as her tongue pushed its way into my mouth and quickly dominated my own. I fucking loved this woman.

Of course, I had always loved her, considering I was her biggest fan...but this was a whole different level of infatuation.

If being bandmates meant that we would also be fuck buddies, than I was certainly going to love being a member of Wild Devil, more than I ever would have imagined.

Laura and I hit the showers after making out for a good few minutes, and cleaned up nice and good, just in time to meet Chris at the front door. By that point, Liz and Tori had been rocking out together in the practice space, for a little over an hour and Tori seemed quite impressed with my sisters bass skills.

When Chris learned that I had agreed to play those three gigs with the band, he offered me a handshake...and a hug...and told me that he had full faith in me, and believed that I would end up the permanent replacement of Mark, once it was all done with.

To have the drummer of Wild Devil say such a thing to me, was yet another dream come true, and it gave me the determination to make it all worth while and do my very best to prove myself, to the fan base.

I would do whatever it took, to prove myself worthy of joining Wild Devil.

Whatever it took.