Wild Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen songs the night before but tonight and the next night would be around twenty-three, and some of my favorites.

We started with "Heart Attack" just like the acoustic show and right off the bat, I could tell this crowd was even more energized than the night before.

There were people moshing and crowd surfing, jumping up and down, and throwing their arms around in the air. Women were flashing their tits, which was a sight for sore eyes to all of us on the stage.

After the second song, Laura took the time to interact with the crowd. "Greensboro," she shouted into the microphone.

"So good to be back here again!"

Everyone cheered as loud as they could.

"I'm sure you all know who I am, right?"

More cheering, as Laura, let out a few piercing squeals from her guitar and then chuckled a bit at the crowd's reaction.

"Everybody give me a scream, for my lovely sister Tori on bass!"

They were more than happy to oblige, screaming and shouting as Tori stepped to the foot of the stage and plucked at her bass strings while Chris gave a bit of a drum roll to back her up some.

Liz was standing in the very front of the crowd, leaning over the barrier that separated the floor from the stage. She locked eyes with Tori for a moment, and Tori stuck her tongue out at the girl and smiled seductively.

I could tell my sister was living the dream too, just like me.

"Everybody put your mother fucking hands up, for our boy Chris in the background!" Laura shouted.

Chris proceeded to go into a very quick little drum solo, flexing his skills to the crowd, as if he had to show himself off after ten years of playing hundreds of shows.

"And last but not least," Laura said, her voice low and husky now as she leaned in extra close to the microphone.

She turned her head just slightly, looking over at me with a sly grin and I knew what was coming. "Everybody give a huge round of applause...show our newest member Alex, some big fucking LOVE!"

The crowd roared and as they did, I looked out over them, Lizzy jumping up and down in the front row and shouting my name though I could barely hear her over the roar. The reaction floored me, the sound making my legs tremble and my heart skips a beat or two.

It almost brought tears to my eyes but I fought it back, a huge grin painted on my face as I started shredding away at my guitar for my quick solo.

With the introductions out of the way, Laura pulled back from the microphone and looked over at Tori. They both nodded at each other and I knew it was time for the next song.

"1...2...1, 2, 1 2 3 4!" Laura screamed.

Heartless was the next song, and I quickly found just how much I loved playing this one more than any of the others. It was off the band's most recent album and it was fast, aggressive, a song with pounding bass lines and shredding guitars that would have made Angus Young of AC/DC proud. By the time we finished that one, we were sweating our asses off from jumping all around the stage and I couldn't believe Laura's voice wasn't raw from screaming.

We played our fucking hearts out that night.

By quarter after eleven, the show was finished and after giving a two-song encore, we made our way back behind the stage and back down to the lounge area in the basement of the venue. We were all exhausted, sweating heavily as we high-fived one another and Chris hugged me huge with a hard slap on the back as he laughed and shook me.

"Fucking incredible dude," he said, pulling back and tousling my hair.

"I swear, Mark could never shred as hard as this fuckin kid!"

"You're not joking," Tori laughed, stepping in to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"We made a smart move bringing you onboard, Alex. The crowd loved you!"

"Dude, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when Laura introduced me and they all started screaming for me," I laughed, reflecting on the show now.

"I can't even tell you how incredible it felt, I felt like I was on top of the world!"

"That's rock and roll baby," Tori laughed and we high-fived.

I turned around, stumbling slightly, and walked right into Laura who grabbed me by the hips and pulled me in for a hot, wet kiss.

My eyes were wide with surprise at first, but of course, I kissed her back and her tongue pushed its way into my mouth to dominate my own. Tori and Chris both laughed, and I heard the sound of a beer can cracking and hissing as Tori took a huge swig and handed one to Chris.

When Laura broke the kiss and pulled away, she was smiling ear to ear as she wiped the sweat from my face and then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Just so you know...I'm gonna fuck you so hard tonight, you're gonna need a stool to sit down at tomorrow's show."

I felt my cheeks turn hot as they flushed red and I gave a nervous chuckle, looking down to see the huge outline of Laura's cock in the front of those black leather pants.

"Yeah, well I'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is," I said jokingly.

Laura raised a brow, smirked, and then laughed.

"Oh trust me," she said softly. "You'll find out real quick."

She brushed past me then and smacked my ass, giving it a nice firm squeeze before grabbing two cans of beer from the cooler and tossing one to me. I caught it with one hand, cracking it open and we bumped our cans together before we chugged them down together in one shot.

Just as I finished and proceeded to crush my can in my hand, the door to the lounge opened up and Liz walked right inside, hands in the air and beaming with pride as she walked towards me.

"Little brother," she said, embracing me and holding me to her.

I could smell cheap beer and cigarettes on her and I laughed, knowing full well she was already way more wasted than any of us were. "You fucking rocked their socks off, kid!"

"I think you were louder than anyone else in the crowd," Tori joked, as she flopped down on a red leather couch in the corner.

"You do love your little brother, don't you Lizzy...that's sooooo, sweeeeet!"

"Shut up," I laughed, glaring over at Tori and throwing my empty beer can at her.

She chuckled, batting it aside with one hand and Lizzy kissed me on the cheek before dropping down on the couch right next to her.

"Is it crazy to say, I wanna run back up on stage and play another fucking hour straight?"

"Not crazy at all," Chris replied, with a big grin.

"That's all the adrenalin pumping through you. Don't worry though, we're going to party so hard tonight that before you know it, we'll be back up on stage tomorrow night rocking out with our cocks out."

I couldn't wait.

Laura handed me another beer, and we all took a few shots together, pounding down another two or three beers before making our way back out of the venue to our tour van. The crew had already broken down the stage and moved all of our equipment onto the trailer, so we were ready to make the trip to the hotel where we would be staying the night.

That's where the party would get started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was surprised that we could afford it, but Tori had booked the presidential suite at the five-star hotel we were crashing at that night.

The room was huge, with a big spacious living area, two huge couches, and two recliners plus a love seat big enough for three people total.

The floors were marble, and so clean that they sparkled but that would change by the end of the night once we were finished partying like the rock stars that we were.

The crew made sure that there was plenty of alcohol stocked up in the room, long before we had even arrived so the second we got there we all dove right in and picked up where we left off at the venue. And, I was just letting loose.

Pounding down beer after beer, taking shot after shot of whatever liquor I could get my hands on.

The sweet heavy sounds of "Whiskey in the jar" from Metallica were pumping through a large and very powerful stereo system, and the vibe and lyrics of the song seemed to fit the night perfectly. The stereo was so damn loud, I wouldn't have been surprised if we got a knock at the door for a noise complaint from the other guests in the building.

Not that we would have heard the knock if we did get one.

As the night moved on, I eventually found myself stumbling around the room as my head seemed to be spinning, the alcohol finally catching up with me and making me feel more intoxicated than I had ever been.

I took a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve my bladder, leaning up against the wall with my cellphone in hand after flushing the toilet and updating my Facebook status to brag about how well the second show had gone that night.

By now, I felt like it was safe enough to brag about my new position as the new guitarist for Wild Devil, since we had made it official and announced it to the world at the press conference earlier.

I stumbled out of the bathroom, nearly tripping over my own feet as I walked and when I came back into the living area, I stopped cold in my tracks when I saw Lizzy and Tori sitting on one of the two sofas together.

Or rather, Tori was sitting on the sofa.

My sister was sitting on Tori.

Liz was seated on Tori's lap, arms draped around her neck, their lips locked together as they drunkenly made out like two horny high schoolers on prom night. I stared for a moment a bit surprised and then laughed, shaking my head and turning away to leave them with some privacy.

"Have fun you two," I mumbled, as I made my way towards the kitchen to grab another beer.

It was nearly three o'clock in the morning but as far as I was concerned, and as far as Chris and Laura were concerned, the night was but mother fucking young.

I cracked open my next beer, sitting down at the breakfast nook in the kitchen as Chris was babbling on to one of the crew members about some band he had wanted to tour with for years now. As I sat there and sipped at my beer, trying to clear my head and fight back the strong buzz I was currently feeling so I could keep pressing on, Laura came up behind me and grabbed me by the hair yanking my head back.

I yelped, startled and as my head was pulled back and I found myself looking up at her, Laura smiled down at me with her eyes sparkling as she shoved her lips against mine for another hot passionate kiss. "Come with me," she said.

"Now."

She let go of my hair and started walking away and I spun around in my chair, watching her ass as she made her way towards one of the three huge bedrooms that we had. I just stared for a moment until she disappeared into the room, then I jumped from my seat and with a beer in hand, I followed her.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me, turning around and watching as Laura pulled her shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. She had been braless the entire night, because her tits were just right there, fully exposed now that she had removed her shirt.

She undid her studded belt and then pulled those leather pants down to her ankles, stepping one foot out and then using the other to kick them off completely and push them to the side. She also hadn't been wearing anything under her pants either.

Her huge, hairless cock hung right there for me to see. It twitched as if it had a life of its own, slowly rising to attention as Laura smiled at me and then took a seat on the foot of the bed. She leaned back on her elbows, her cock growing harder and harder by the second and then she motioned for me with one finger to step forward.

My legs moved on their own accord, without me even thinking. In seconds, I was down on my knees right in front of her and her throbbing pulsing member was mere inches from my face. I was so close, I could smell the strong musky aroma, the smell of her sweaty balls making my mouth water.

I looked up at her for a moment, lust burning in my eyes before I leaned in and pressed my lips to the tip of her shaft for a soft kiss. Her cock twitched under my lips and I wrapped my fingers around the base of her shaft, rubbing it all over my face, smearing pre-cum all over my cheeks.

"Mmm, good boy," Laura moaned, slurring her words drunkenly.

"You like Momma's cock, don't you baby?"

"Yes baby," I said, whispering as I looked up at her innocently and stuck my tongue out to taste her pre-cum.

Laura moaned again as my tongue made contact with the sensitive head of her shaft, swirling around the tip and teasing it, lapping up her pre-cum and reaching down into my pants to stroke my cock.

"Suck it for me, baby," Laura whispered above me.

"Suck Momma's big fat cock..."

Her wish was my command. My tongue flicked at the slit, tasting sweat and a faint hint of piss but I ignored it, wrapping my lips around her finally and letting them slowly descend down the length of her shaft.

As Laura's cock slipped into my throat, I gagged and then choked, pulling back about halfway by pure instinct but quickly shoving my head back down again.

I heard her grunting and groaning above me, I felt her fingers running loosely through my hair as she began pushing my head up and down over her cock. Her pre-cum filled my mouth, the salty taste bringing my taste buds to life and making me moan as I cradled and massaged her balls with one hand.

Laura pushed my head down, holding it in place. Her balls mashed up against my chin, I felt my head spinning as I struggled to breathe in through my nose, only managing to inhale the musky aroma and I could now feel pre-cum dripping down my fingers from my cock...I was so hard.

I never knew I could be this fucking hard, while I was this fucking drunk. Whiskey dick was a real thing but not at this moment because Laura had me so turned on that I almost forgot that I had even been drinking.

As I continued working Laura's cock with my mouth and throat, I undid my pants and started proceeded to shimmy my way out of them. Once I had removed them, along with my boxers, I let her cock slip from my mouth with a loud wet pop and raised my arms so that she could help me out of my shirt.

Laura pulled the shirt over my head, tossing it to the floor with her clothes, and then took me by the hands and pulled me up onto the bed with her. I came down on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me, as our lips crashed together and we started making out.

I started humping her, our cocks rubbing together, both of them wet and slick with pre-cum. The friction was so intense, I moaned against her lips and had to lift myself away from her a little to keep from blowing my load too soon. Laura wasn't having that though, and she pulled me back to her, tightening her arms and holding me close to her.

I straddled her, as we kept making out, our tongues dancing. I felt her thick hard cock slip between my ass crack, teasing and probing my tight little hole. Her hands moved down over my back to cup and squeeze my ass cheeks, lifting me just a little and then bringing me back down onto her cock.

The tip began to push more firmly against my hole, and I bit my lip for a few seconds until I felt it pop right past my sphincter, earning a sharp gasp from behind my lips.

"F-Fuck," I groaned, as just the head of her shaft alone was

enough to provide a strong feeling of fullness. "S-So, thick."

"Mmm, shit baby...you're so fucking tight," Laura moaned.

We kissed again and I stayed still, with just the tip of her shaft stretching my hole for a few seconds until I had adjusted to the feeling. Then, I started lowering myself down further over her, taking more and more of her cock, my asshole swallowing her up inch by inch.

Until she bottomed out.

I could feel her heavy balls pressing against me, as I sat right there impaled on her throbbing cock. Laura's chest kept rising and falling and I could hear her heavy, shaky breathing as she bit her lip and tried to control the urge to explode right then and there...my asshole was gripping her so tight, I watched her eyes roll back as she took a deep breath and sighed.

"I love the way you feel around me," she mumbled.

With a smile on my face, I started slowly moving up and down over her cock. I could feel every inch sliding in and out of my stretched little hole, as I gradually started moving faster and riding her at a steady pace. Her hands remained on my love handles and she kept chewing absent-mindedly at her lip, as she stared up at me with lust.

Soon, I was bouncing up and down in her lap as hard and fast as I could. The bed was creaking and shaking underneath us and outside of the room, I could hear the music still blaring over the stereo system. I had no idea if anyone was still awake out there or if they had fallen asleep, leaving the music playing...and I didn't exactly give a fuck either.

The only thing I cared about right now, was how good Laura's cock felt buried balls deep inside my ass.

Laura shifted underneath of me, placing her feet down on the mattress and lifting her ass, pushing me up into the air with her cock in the process. She pushed so deep into my hole that my eyes went wide and I gasped, my heart skipping a beat as I practically felt her in my stomach now.

"Holy, fucking...s-shit!"

She laughed at my reaction, then started thrusting her hips upwards, bouncing me hard and fast in her lap. The sound of two bodies smacking together echoed through the bedroom, and I started making the girliest noises that you can imagine.

Sounds that I never dreamed would come out of my mouth, were bellowing out loud enough that I swore people outside the room could probably hear me over the music. And Laura was fucking loving it.

I could see the huge grin on her face, as I held my breath at one point and looked down at her with my mouth hanging wide open and she kept bouncing me harder and faster. Then eventually, she dropped her ass back down on the mattress, bringing me down hard on top of her.

Her cock pushed deep into me as I came down on her, making me yelp and squeal, my dick twitching, and a few drops of cum shot from the tip and splashed over her stomach.

I had a strong, burning sensation in my dick like I had to piss and it seemed to get stronger and stronger, each time she would thrust up into my ass. The feeling was so fucking intense and I almost thought for sure, that I was about to piss myself at one point.

Of course, nothing happened though.

Suddenly, Laura was rolling over and bringing me along with her. She never stopped to pull her cock from my ass, keeping it lodged deep inside of me as she moved me onto my back and crushed me with her full body weight. Her tits pressing into my chest, I wrapped my legs around her and she started pummeling my ass with long hard strokes.

She was going at it now, pounding away, grunting and panting and sweating all over me as I clung to her as my life depended on it. My cock was soft as hell, just leaking with cum and forming a puddle between the two of us that made our bodies stick together as she pressed into me harder.

"Didn't I tell you," she whispered, her voice raspy as she struggled to keep her breath.

"T-That I was going to...fuck t-the living shit out of y-you tonight?"

"Aggh, God...f-fuck...yessss!"

"Take it bitch," Laura growled. "Take my big fat cock!"

"Ohhh, fuck, ohhh shit!"

"Tell me how much you like it! Tell me you love my dick!"

"I fucking love it," I cried with joy.

"I love your cock so fucking much, Laura...God, I never knew this could feel so fucking good, I...I-I'm gonna..."

"Not yet," she said, suddenly pinching both of my nipples and twisting them as hard as she possibly could.

I twitched, yelping in shock and pain as she did so and I felt my impending orgasm drawback just slightly.

It wouldn't hold me back forever though.

"You don't get to cum," Laura said, increasing her pace and fucking me harder and faster now. "Not until I do. Understand me, slut? Momma get's to cum first!"