Wild Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I understand," I gasped for air.

As she kept drilling my ass, Laura wrapped one hand around my throat and started squeezing. I choked a little, taken by surprise at the sudden move at first but I didn't try to stop her.

As jarring as it initially was, I started to enjoy it as she squeezed a bit tighter and I felt my head spinning from lack of oxygen. She would loosen up every few seconds, just enough to let me take in a quick breath of air so that I wouldn't pass out on her, then she'd tighten up again.

"Almost there baby," Laura moaned. Her hot wet tongue slid across my neck, making me moan as she started biting and sucking, leaving a rather large hickey in place of her lips after a few seconds.

"Mommy's gonna...f-fucking cum!"

I braced myself.

I could already feel her cock twitching and throbbing deep inside of me, as her climax drew closer by the minute.

Laura's thrusting became far less controlled now, her breathing more labored as she started grunting and panting louder. Her cock began to throb harder, I could feel it pulsing inside of me and finally, she cried out in pleasure as her orgasm came crashing over her like a tidal wave.

"H-Here, i-it...comes baby!"

She roared, and I felt the first few hot, sticky waves of cum as they erupted from her cock and quickly flooded my insides. Laura kept grunting, gasping, and moaning as she slowed her thrusting just a little bit but kept pumping her cock in and out of me.

She lifted herself off of me slightly, looking down to see the puddle of cum resting on my stomach from my cock and she smiled, taking my dick in her hand, and started jerking me as she continued pumping in and out of me.

It only took a few slick hand movements for Laura to push me over the edge. I could still feel her cock pulsing and throbbing inside of me, and the feeling of her hot sticky cum in my ass made me crazy as my cock started to spasm in her hand.

It grew semi-hard and I cried out in pleasure, as cum began spurting from the tip, shooting high into the air and coming back down to land on Laura's hand.

Thick, sticky hot globs of semen dripped down her fingers and she laughed, moaning as she pumped her cock into my ass a few more times before letting it slip from my gaping hole with a wet pop. Her dick flopped down on the mattress, and Laura let go of my cock and fell forward on top of me for a kiss.

Our lips came together, and I struggled to breathe as her tongue quickly dominated my mouth again.

We stayed like that, holding each other and making out for a few very long minutes before Laura finally pulled back, and rolled over to lie down at my side. Both of us gasping, panting and our skin glistening with sweat, we were completely and utterly exhausted and spent.

I turned onto my side and snuggled up close to Laura. Pulling the sheets over the both of us, she kissed me on the forehead and within a few short minutes, we were both passed out cold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine, lover boy!"

I jumped, as Laura kicked the side of the mattress, startling me out of my sleep. With a grunt, I turned onto my side and looked up at her through squinted eyes as I groaned softly...what time was it, anyway I thought?

"What...w-what's going on?"

"Time to get up," Laura smiled, as she held a cup of coffee out towards me. "It's almost six-thirty."

"In the...morning?"

"That would be correct. Touring life ain't easy, kid."

"Ugh...no shit," I groaned, sitting up slowly and taking the cup of coffee from her.

I rubbed at my head with my free hand, then took a quick sip of the coffee and sighed with relief. The sheets had fallen from over me as I sat up and I remembered as I looked down at myself, that I was naked. I also suddenly became aware of the dull ache in my ass.

"Fuck," I said, shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

"You gave it to me good last night."

"I told you I was going to," Laura chuckled.

"Well, I guess you weren't lying then...what time do we leave today anyway?"

"Soon," Laura replied. "That's why I'm waking you so early. We have to get a move on it, so I suggest you hit the showers if that's something you're feeling right now."

A shower would be nice, I thought...it had been a couple of days, since before we left for the tour in the first place to be precise. I took another sip of my coffee, then with a soft groan, I turned and threw my legs over the side of the bed and got to my feet.

My rear ached more painfully as I stood, setting the cup down on the nightstand and searching for my boxers. I found them a few feet away lying on the floor.

Without much more conversation, Laura had already exited the room and left me to myself...once I had my boxers on, I stepped out of the bedroom and was met with the strong smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and weed. Looking around, I could see that we had laid waste to the hotel room the previous night.

There were empty beer cans and bottles everywhere, along with liquor bottles covering the countertops and table with numerous shot glasses.

I stumbled through the room towards the bathroom, and along the way, I passed one of the sofas where I found my sister laying with a thin white sheet covering her. I paused when she looked up at me as I was passing, and we made eye contact for a brief second...she had a look of guilt on her face, and it was only as I looked down closely at her that I realized, she was holding the sheets over her chest.

She was naked.

"Uh...h-had a good time last night?"

"Yeah," Lizzy chuckled nervously. "Don't ask..."

I didn't need to. I already had a pretty good idea, of what had probably happened...most of my memories were pretty faint but I could remember Liz being on the sofa at one point with Tori, and seeing the two of them making out together.

Knowing that Liz was head over heels for Tori, knowing that they had been making out on that same sofa the night before, it was pretty obvious they'd eventually hooked up together. I just laughed, shook my head, and continued towards the bathroom.

After showering and getting myself together, I got dressed and met with the rest of the group downstairs in the hotel lobby.

Everyone was set to go and we only had an hour and a half drive to the next town, where the third and final show of our brief little tour would be taking place that night.

As soon as I got downstairs, Chris chuckled when he looked up and saw me and I felt my cheeks flush red as I knew what he was probably thinking. "What's so funny," I asked, pretending that I didn't already know.

"Tell me," Chris said. "Is Laura the first dick you've taken in the ass or is that a common thing of yours?"

"Go fuck yourself," I replied, with a slight grin.

Chris laughed and patted me on the back, as we both started outside towards the van. I knew he was only fucking with me and I took no offense to it. I also knew that he didn't have an actual problem with me and Laura hooking up or the fact that Laura was a transsexual in general.

If that were the case, he obviously would have had a problem with Mark when he was in the band, considering Mark and Laura had also been sleeping together.

Reunited with the rest of the group, I climbed into the back of the van alongside Liz, who was still looking just as guilty as she had when I first saw her earlier that morning. Laura climbed into the row in front of us and looked back over at her shoulder at me, a huge grin sprawled across her face.

"How's your ass feeling?"

I blushed hard, as my sister looked over at me and now it was my turn to feel guilty as she smirked and nudged my arm lightly. "Yeah bro," Liz teased. "How IS your ass?"

"Fuck off," I rolled my eyes.

Liz and Laura both started laughing, as I pulled out a pack of cigarettes from my pocket and proceeded to light up...it was going to be a long ride, and though it was still early in the morning, I needed a smoke already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was surprised when Tori came out to the van when she climbed into the same row as me and Liz and with a grin of her own, she proceeded to slide extra close to my sister who looked like a gitty teenager at this point.

The two of them kept staring at each other for a moment, until I shook my head and Liz noticed, quickly looking away from Tori as I took a long drag from my cigarette.

"What are you smirking at," Liz asked, as her cheeks flushed red.

"You never answered my question from earlier...how's your ass?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I replied, and everyone in the van started laughing.

It was obvious that both me and Liz, in our own particular ways, had quite a time last night.

"So in all seriousness," Liz said, as she handed me a beer now that we were alone. "How was it last night?"

Once we had reached the next town and checked into the venue, everyone kind of went their separate ways...we had all day before the actual show, and the band didn't need to be together until at least three or four in the afternoon for soundcheck.

With that said, Laura and Tori had gone out to meet with the fans who were already lined up outside the building, and also take a walk around the small town.

Chris was...well...who knew where Chris was.

He was a pretty explorative and adventurous kind of guy, so honestly, he could have been anywhere for all we knew.

The crew was already on stage, busy setting up equipment.

That just left me and my sister, Liz.

We were sitting in the small lounge behind the stage, already drinking even though it wasn't even noon yet. It didn't take much effort for either of us to adjust to the rock star, party lifestyle. We had already been living like that as it was before all of this even got started.

Being out on the road with your favorite band in the world, was just a bonus.

"Last night," I said with a bit of a sigh and a nervous smile.

"Last night, was...great."

"I bet," Liz chuckled. "Is her dick as big as they say it is?"

I glared at my sister, with a half-smile that hinted that although I was amused, I honestly wasn't expecting her to ask such a question. "Seriously?"

"What," Liz laughed. "I'm curious!"

"It's big," I admitted, leaving it at that. "What about you and Tori though, huh...you expect me to dish out all the details on me and Laura, but you're not gonna tell me shit about your night?"

"What is there to tell?"

"Oh, don't act dumb," I laughed, sitting forward on the couch I had been seated on.

"Come on, we're both adults here!"

"Ugh, alright, alright," Liz shook her head and laughed.

"We...well...what is there to tell, you already know!"

"Sure, but how the fuck was it," I laughed even harder now.

"C'mon, you've been crushing on Tori Wild for fucking years now Liz. You can't tell me it wasn't an experience."

"Oh it was an experience," Liz said, with a wide grin.

"I just wish I hadn't been so fucking drunk. Everything is kinda hazy, you know what I mean...except..."

She trailed off, looking away from me for a minute though I knew whatever was on her mind wasn't anything bad, because she was still smiling.

"What," I asked, as I stood up to grab a beer and cracked it open.

"C'mon don't shut down now," I chuckled.

"Well," Liz sighed. "I'm not sure how it hasn't gotten out, considering things with Laura but...uhhh...let's just say that Tori isn't too much different from her sister."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Liz looked up at me, with a big grin. "She's got a dick."

I was shocked.

Had I heard Liz right?

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah," Liz laughed. "She's trans just like Laura."

"Holy fuck," I scoffed. "Okay, so you...still-"

"Yes! We still hooked up, anyway."

"Wow," I said, looking away from my sister now as I took a big swig of my beer. "Didn't think you'd do something like that, sis."

"Oh fuck you," she laughed.

"What, cause I love pussy you think I wouldn't suck dick?"

"I mean, yeah...that's kinda something a lesbian wouldn't do Lizzy,"

I teased.

"It's not much different from a strap-on," Liz shrugged.

"Except it's the real thing, and not silicone or whatever."

"Okay but...how the hell is it, that the media knew years ago that Laura was trans and we've never heard shit about Tori being the same?"

"Beats me," Liz shrugged again. "Maybe she was just better at hiding it...or maybe, there was just some unfortunate leak that led to the rumors about Laura, that Tori never experienced."

Whatever it was, I was just as shocked as my sister...well maybe not as shocked. I'm sure Liz was a lot more surprised to find that Tori had a dick than I was, considering what happened between the two of them after she made her discovery.

If anything, I was more surprised that Liz remembered anything with how drunk she had been the night before.

"Who would have guessed we'd ever be in a situation like this," I laughed, as I processed everything Liz had just revealed.

"Touring and playing with Wild Devil?"

"And fucking two of the members," Liz chuckled.

"It's like a dream come true," I said with a laugh.

The subject changed from there and we carried on until the time came for the band to do soundcheck. That night would be a big one for me, as it was the last of the three shows to prove myself worthy of officially joining Wild Devil.

And by the end of it all, I would be making my way back home to Philadelphia a whole new man, ready to quit my job and pack up to hit the road full-time