Wild Flower Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you still have the strength to tell me that." Miguel said angrily.

"You... you cannot kill me, please." Lambert said in between sobs. "You are not a killer and...'

"That's what you think, you bastard." Miguel snarled. "But I am no longer the boy that I was three years ago. "I am a completely different person. I am the person you created years ago. I am the unforgiving being you created and I will never forgive you."

"Please." Lambert pleaded. His voice was getting weaker and weaker. There was so much blood on the floor.

"Everybody meets their end in this life time." Miguel said with a sigh. "I think eliminating you will be a great benefit to this nation and everyone will live happily. I think I will be doing your family a favor too because living with you is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to them."

"No!" Lambert said. "You cannot kill me. I am the only one that knows the remaining men."

Hearing Lambert's words, Miguel dropped the gun and took a deep sigh.

"Fortunately for you, you are right." Miguel said in his voice of pain. He might have been trying to hide his pain but it was just too much. "That's the only thing that is keeping you alive otherwise I would have killed you long ago."

Lambert felt as if life had just returned to him. But he was really worried about his wounds. He was bleeding terribly and he had no idea what was gonna follow after that. He just wanted to get out of there so he could deal with the bitch.

"Consider yourself lucky, you lucky bastard." He said hoarsely.

With a groan, Miguel made a quick turn ad faced Mark. He took his hand and placed his gun back into it.

"What do you want me to do, boss?" Mark asked.

Miguel took a quick glance at Lambert, feeling deeply hurt. "Kill him." He said simply.

"What?" Lambert's fear reached its maximum and he actually felt as if he died right there. "No!" He shook his head. "You can't do..."

"Shut up, you bastard." Miguel said harshly. "I have had enough of you. I have no need for you because you can't tell me what I want to hear. I will find out about it from somewhere else. What's the use of keeping you?"

Lambert continued pleading and screaming but Miguel completely ignored him.

"Boss?" Mark asked softly. "Are you sure of what you want me to do? He hasn't revealed the names of the other two men. Maybe you should try..."

"I have gotten one name." he clenched his teeth, giving Mark angry and painful eyes. "That's more than enough for me. He has done his job. I will eventually find out who the others are when I get my hands on the next bastard. Kill him right now."

"Yes, boss."

Like a professional, Mark cocked his gun and then went to Lambert. He pointed his gun right at his head and started moving his finger on the trigger. Lambert was pleading but Mark was completely ignorant of his pleas. His loyalty was only with Miguel and no one else. He wouldn't have betrayed him.

Miguel went at a distance and stood with his arms crossed, fearlessly looking at Lambert. The man looked scared and he seemed as if he really wanted to go to the toilet. But Miguel was in so much pain that he couldn't even hear him. He just looked at him and waited for his guard to do his job. He was about to close one chapter of his pain.

"Please."

Ignoring Lambert's cries, Mark pulled the trigger without hesitation. Miguel closed his eyes shut and then heard a gunshot that filled the entire room. As soon as he heard the gunshot, he couldn't hear Lambert's voice anymore. He was gone.

A tear rushing down Miguel's cheek as pain slowly made things worse for him. His brain was also in pain and so did the rest of his body. He slowly opened his eyes and moved them towards Lambert. He had his head dropped and the only thing he was hanging from was just the rope which had tied his hands. He had a big hole in his head and blood was definitely coming out.

Mark on the other hand went closer and checked Lambert. He rushed to Miguel and stood right in front of him.

"He's gone, boss."

Miguel slowly moved towards Lambert and looked at him. He couldn't believe that he had actually done it. He couldn't believe he had killed Lambert. He was somehow feeling really good and at the same time bad. But the truth was that the bastard was dead and that was the most important thing to him. He was gone.

"I hope you burn in hell, you bastard."

To say that Miguel was feeling good would be an understatement. This was one of those moments when doing something evil was necessary. What he had done was a necessary evil and he had no regrets about. Tears came pouring down his face and he quickly rubbed it.

"Are you alright, boss?"

Miguel took a deep sigh, still looking at Lambert. "I want you to take me home right now."

"Yes, boss but what about him." He pointed at the dead body. "Shouldn't I..."

"You are right." Miguel gulped. "I will drive myself home. I really need..."

"Are you sure you are gonna be alright."

Miguel sighed, moving his eyes to Mark. "I want you to get rid of the body." He commanded. "Do whatever you can to get rid of it where no one would ever find it. You can bury it or whatever but just get rid of it."

"I will do that, boss."

"And clean this whole place up." He said in a commanding voice. "You know exactly what I want you to do to this place. I don't want any evidence to be left here. Wipe everything, leaving no evidence which can get me into trouble even if they try to find out with the best they got. Leave no traces of DNA."

"I will do that, boss." Mark said in his deep manly voice.

"When you are done, I want you to return home as soon as possible." Mark nodded.

Miguel took one final look at Lambert's dead body and then stormed out. He was feeling suffocated and hurt. He needed to get out of that place as soon as possible or things were gonna get worse for him. He didn't need to get emotional after accomplish at least a part of his mission and the thing that he lived for. He was just happy that he had done that to Lambert.

As soon as Miguel reached outside the mansion, he entered his car and drove off. As he was driving, tears poured down his face and he actually cried when he remembered what had happened to him that day. He felt a terrible pain in his heart and he couldn't even stop crying.

Miguel pulled over and just did his thinking. He was trying to forget about the men that had raped him that night but he couldn't forget about it. It was all deeply embedded in his mind. He remembered how Mark had killed Lambert and it actually brought some form of calmness to his heart.

"You deserve everything that you have got, Lambert." Miguel said harshly, feeling his heart pounding. "You deserve to die for what you did to me. Now that you are dead, I am gonna have to find out who the other men that raped me are. I will not rest until I hunt all of you down."

Miguel furiously rubbed his tears and drove off. He needed to rest after the day he had just had.

***

Miguel arrived at his house and it was quite late. It was dark. Miguel was still not feeling good. He was feeling a little sick and he felt he needed to do something to get rid of the burden that he was carrying. He just wanted it to go away. After all, he had just accomplished something big.

"Welcome home, sir." A beautiful blonde maid said to him with a smile.

"Thank you." He gave her all his phones and she bowed. "Would you like some water?"

Miguel gave a gloomy sigh. It was obvious his mood was not right. "No! I am fine. I don't need anything right now, okay. Just take my phones to my room."

"Yes!"

As the maid was going away, Miguel saw Brian coming with a really bright smile. He was looking really happy especially after seeing Miguel. He hadn't seen him since morning so it got him really happy. After all, he loved having Miguel's presence.

"Hey!" Brian chuckled happily. "I have been waiting for you for some time now. How was work?"

Miguel slightly closed his eyes, remembering Lambert's lifeless body. It just made things worse for him. The bastard truly deserved what he got but why was Miguel feeling the way he was at that particular time?

"So hey, why don't we..." Before Brian could even finish his sentence, he saw that something was wrong with Miguel. He didn't seem like himself and his mood was completely not like it usually was. He looked tired, stressed or rather confused. "Hey!" He wrapped his arm around him. "What's wrong with you? Is something bothering you?"

Miguel raised his face to Brian and he sighed. "I just wanna be alone for now." He sighed. "Can you please excuse me?"

"But Miguel, what seems..."

"Brian, please." Miguel said in a really soft voice. "Can you respect my wishes right now? I just wanna be alone and I don't wanna be disturbed."

Brian could tell that Miguel was really sad and it somehow affected him. He squeezed his shoulder and then smiled faintly.

"If that's what you want then I won't disturb you."

"Thanks."

Without saying anything further, Miguel rushed to the elevator and went to his room. Reaching his room, Miguel locked the door and quickly rushed to the bathroom. He first washed his face and then untied his hair. Then he looked in the mirror and saw his reflection.

"You are not weak." He said softly. "You are stronger and you are going to pass through this. This is just a phase. You have to be really strong and pass through all this. You have to become even fiercer. You must show everyone that you are not weak. You are gonna rise through this storm and you are gonna be victorious."

Miguel took a towel and wiped his face clean. He then changed his clothes and wore a black robe, letting his hair loose. Then he went out of the bathroom and went back to his room. Reaching his room, Miguel went to where he had a little office in that room. In that little office, there was a small bookshelf which contained a few books, some of his favorites.

"This is it."

Miguel took a deep breath and then gripped the book shelf hard. He slightly pushed it and then it started opening on its own. Behind that bookshelf was a door which contained an electronic lock that required a password.

He quickly put the password and the door opened wider. Miguel took a deep breath and went inside that secret room.

Miguel had kept that room for something really important. There were pictures of his parents, his uncle and pictures of his old self which he had downloaded online. The room was really small and it actually contained just a few pictures. There were brightly lit candles that provided light in that whole place. The candles were huge but they provided enough light.

Miguel went to a huge table where he kept his wonderful photos. He had no idea why he had created a room like that but it provided him with so much peace when he was restless.

Miguel went to a table and then looked at his parents' pictures, his uncle's and his old pictures. He took in a deep breath.

"I have already managed to kill one of the men that destroyed my life three years ago." He said softly, trying to make himself strong. "Now I have the name of one of the three masked men who ruined my life that night." Miguel took a really deep sigh. "I need to find him very soon. I need to know where he is, father. I am here to ask for your help because you were that night. I know you saw exactly what had happened to me." He said in a really painful voice. "You have always guided me and I need you to help me out here. Let me find that man."

Miguel then moved his eyes to Angelo's photo, the old Angelo. "Those men destroyed your life Angelo and they actually killed you that night. I need your help and your strength in this. I need to know if that man is the right one. Let me find out that he is the same one and let me find him soon."

A strong wind blew all over the room and some of the candles went off. Miguel clenched his fists harder, feeling his body trembling.

"I shall not rest until you get Justice, Angelo." He vowed. "Those men shall pay with their lives."

Miguel searched through the photos and then found Lambert's photo, a photo which he hated. He took it in hands and looked at it. "You've finally got what you really deserved. I hope you burn in hell, Lambert. Hope in your next life you will know how to treat me. Idiot."

Miguel quickly took the photo and placed it on top of flame. It burned to ashes and he knew he was done with that chapter of his life.

"Now it is time for the others." He said harshly, clenching his fists. "Get ready for me."

***

When Miguel came out of his room the next morning, he was feeling really happy and his mood was back to normal. He didn't feel any bad thing anymore because after what had happened in the room with the photos of his parents and his uncle, his mood had finally come back to normal. His spirit had been lifted.

Miguel had made that room when he had bought that house three years ago. He had gone to their old house, retrieved all the photos he could find of his parents and his uncle and then brought it to that room. Everything to remind him of his past was in that room. In short, his past was in that room. He had pictures of his enemies in that room except the masked men. He never allowed anyone in that room. In fact, no one knew about that secret room, not even Brian.

Anyway, Miguel was dressed in a killer dark blue tight designer's suit. He was looking really sexy with a blood red, designer's shirt inside. He was putting on black shoes and they made him look beautiful. His hair was tied in a braided ponytail which made his eyes to be exposed.

He was looking really sexy, marvelous and absolutely stunning. Who could have thought that he had even done something the previous day? He was looking really calm and relaxed. There was no need for him to be tense or scared about anything.

Miguel came down the stairs and he handed over his stuff to the guards and told them to wait for him outside. He found Brian at the breakfast table, enjoying his deep fried rice with minced meat.

"Good morning?" Miguel greeted sweetly, grabbing a chair next to Brian. "Wow!" he smiled, looking at the food. "This is just great. We have so much food for breakfast. What's the occasion?"

"Oh, silly boy." Brian chuckled happily. He was happy to see Miguel in the mood that he was in. "I made all this food for you because I wanted you to have a variety of food for breakfast this morning?"

"You were in the kitchen?" Miguel gasped, looking right at Brian.

"Of course, I was early in the kitchen today and..."

"Okay, seriously you've got to stop this." He said. "How many times have I told you that we've got maids in this house? I don't want you to be found in the kitchen anymore, okay? If you don't have anything to do then there are lots of jobs lying around and..."

"And I don't want any of them... yet." He said with a soft laugh. "What's wrong with cooking for you and..."

"Everything." Miguel said as he served himself some rice and mince meat. "We have maids here. You are equally the owner of this house as much as I am. I need you to stop this or I will be forced to send you on a vacation."

Brian gasped. "You wouldn't dare?"

"Try me." Miguel laughed.

Both of them burst into laughter as they enjoyed the wonderful food which was served on their tables. It was just delicious. Miguel had definitely woken up with a good mood that day. He was really happy. He was sure that Lambert was burning in hell.

"It's really good to see you happy." Brian said with a sigh. "I was really worried about you yesterday. What had happened to you?"

Miguel raised his face and stared into Brian's face. He went back to the past and remembered what had happened.

"Kill him." He remembered his words exactly as he had said to Mark.

Then he also heard the sound of a gun that brought him back to reality. He looked at Brian and saw that the guy was probably dying of curiosity. He smiled brightly and then cleared his voice.

"You know how I get at times, Brian." Miguel said. "You just have to forgive me when you see me like that but I can't help it at times. I am usually stressed and filled up with a lot of questions which I have no answers to." He lied. "I just needed to be alone."

"Okay." Brian cleared his throat. "I hope you are alright now."

"Yes! Thank you." He smiled, diving into that delicious food. "This is really nice food. But I don't want you cooking again."

"I will see what happens." Both of them laughed.

Miguel hated that he was lying to Brian. He was supposed to be telling him those things but he just couldn't do it because he didn't want him to get involved into it that much. As it was, he was already involved with the Jack-Gabriel issue. He couldn't involve him in the rapist-killer issue.

Miguel and Brian had a delicious breakfast together before Miguel finally kissed Brian's cheeks goodbye and went outside. He entered his car and then dialed Mark's number to find out how he was progressing with everything.

"Boss!"

"Have you done what I had asked?"

"I am done with the first one, boss." He said on the other end of the line. "I will be done with wiping the entire room clean. I will not leave any evidence. I will be there this afternoon boss."

"Good!" Miguel chuckled sinisterly. "You are doing a really great job, Mark. Keep up the good work."

"Okay, boss."

Miguel chuckled happily before he finally cut the call. He was about to put his phone down when he moved his eyes to the window and got the surprise of his life. Christian was standing a distance from where his car was. He couldn't believe that Christian would have the nerves to ever come to his house.

"What the fuck?" Miguel quickly moved his eyes to his driver. "I want you to stop the car right now."

As soon as Miguel gave the order, the car stopped and it wasn't long before Christian came and stood right at his window. He was dressed in a simple t-shirt, black cargo pants and blue sandals. In fact, he was looking really simple.

Miguel rolled his eyes and then opened the window only to meet with the annoying smile of Christian.

"Hey there, beautiful." Christian said as if it was gonna be the last thing he was gonna do.

"What the fuck?" Miguel gave a gloomy sigh. "What the fuck do you want at my place?"

"At your place?" Christian gave a teasing laugh. "Who told you I am at your place and..."

"Don't act dumb with me." He warned, moving his angry eyes to Christian. "Why can't you leave me alone? Don't you have anything else to do apart from following me around?"

"Look! I am not following you." Christian confessed. "What makes you think that? I was just admiring a house in the neighborhood and..."

"Do you think I am dumb?" He chuckled bitterly, nodding his head. "Which house where you admiring or maybe you just came here because you wanted to see me right?"

"You?" Christian laughed softly. "Give me a break. Why would I want to see you?"

"I don't know." Miguel shrugged. "You told me you'd follow me until the end of the earth so what happened? Have you finally taken my warning?"

"Oh! You are gonna apologize and I will make sure of it."

"And I am saying to you that you can go on dreaming because you are never gonna get an apology from me." He laughed out in mock. "Maybe you just came here to beg for some food and..."

"There you go again insulting me." Christian lost the smile on his face.

"Then I suggest you leave these premises because I will have my guards throw you out."

"You are really gonna pay for that."

"That is getting too old." Miguel said, rubbing sexily on his temple. "I am never gonna apologize no matter what you do."

"I am persistent." Christian said. "You are really gonna apologize or I will not go away. Maybe it's you who want me to be around. That's why you don't want..."