Wild Flower Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Miguel laughed in mock. "You are really starting to dream deep now." He laughed. "Why would I want someone like you in my life? I don't need any man in my life and you better stay away from me." He warned, angrily pointing at Christian. "Let this be the last time I will find you at my place. I will embarrass you so much that you will not ever want to show yourself to anyone again. I will it slip this time but stay away."

Miguel closed his window. "Let's go."

The car started moving away. Christian on the other hand laughed and watched the two cars leaving. He had no idea why he was thinking that Miguel was really different from all the boys that he had ever met before. Not that he was crushing on him but because he was just different, maybe completely annoying but there was just something about him that Christian couldn't put his finger on.

"Goodbye, beautiful." He said softly, smiling brightly.

***

Since that day, things seemed to be getting pretty good in Miguel's life. His job as a businessman was getting tougher and tougher as his empire had expanded dramatically though not many new about his takeover. He was just sleeping in the money.

Miguel's encounter with Christian was still going on. Miguel couldn't actually believe that Christian was still asking for an apology. Although at times his guards scared the guy away, Miguel just let him speak at time. The guy wasn't that bad at all. He was a bit funny but Miguel didn't need to get involved with anyone at that time whether friend or what. He wasn't gonna apologize.

Miguel had been taking things slowly. He didn't focus on find who the man Lambert had given him was as he was busy as the new owner of a huge company. He was just too busy. Speaking about Lambert, there was no news about him anywhere. Everything was quiet and Miguel loved it like crazy.

Days were going by and Miguel was still taking things slowly. He knew that once his game started again, it wasn't gonna end until he was on the winning end. That was what he really wanted.

***

Miguel was in his office, doing some important work when all of a sudden he heard the door opening harshly. He quickly moved his eyes to the front and found Brandon coming inside with a serious face. He was putting on a deep brown designer's trouser, white shirt and shiny red designer's vest. In other words, he was looking sexy. But Miguel couldn't care less.

"Why would you barge into my office like that, Brandon?" He yelled. "Are you crazy?"

Brandon looked at Miguel and then threw his tablet on the table. "What do you have to do with that?"

"What do you mean?" Miguel frowned. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I want you to read that." He pointed towards the tablet.

With a sigh, Miguel took the tablet and once he laid his eyes on it... the information caught his attention. It was online news and it read, "Great politician Lambert known as next governor mysteriously missing for ten days now, almost two weeks."

The news clearly stated that Lambert who didn't go out with his guards had suddenly left without his guards and never returned ever since. He had sent a message to his wife and some of his friends that he would be travelling. His wife had thought so until he didn't return. That was until she also his travelling documents, passports and everything in their room. Now his family is worried and a search has been carried out by a well known inspector. They have been trying to trace his car or his phone but to no avail. "Where is our beloved politician?"

Miguel threw the tablet back on the table and smirked. "This is interesting but what do I have to do with this? You know I don't read political news."

"Oh! Don't you play smart with me?" Brandon said harshly. "I am your lawyer and I want to know the truth. Do you have anything to do with that bastard's disappearance? I need to know right now."

"Oh! Don't you raise your voice at me." Miguel furiously got up. "You know I really don't like that, Brandon. I am not some child that you can yell at. And yes, you are my lawyer so you better show me respect when speaking to me.'

Brandon took a deep sigh and then cleared his voice. "I am sorry for yelling but that bastard is one of those men that... that... fuck!" He couldn't say. "I just wanna know if you had anything to do with this because I know you, Miguel."

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face. "What if I did?"

"I knew it." Brandon said.

"You knew what?"

"I knew you had something to do with him but why didn't you tell me?" He said harshly. He couldn't mask his anger. "You know I would have helped you deal with that bastard and..."

"I don't want to talk about him." Miguel furiously sat back on the chair, crossing his legs. "He is a closed chapter and..."

"Do you mean to say that..."

"I thought I just said he is a closed chapter." Miguel said hoarsely. "I don't wanna talk about him. Right now I need you to help me with something as my friend and accomplice."

Brandon felt like he'd just hit a jackpot. "You know I am willing to do anything for you because I..."

"There is a certain bastard named Antonio Spencer."

"Antonio Spencer?" Brandon frowned. "Who is he and what does he have to do with you?"

"He is just a bastard that I am looking for." Miguel couldn't tell Brandon that Antonio was one of the rapists. Brandon was really violent and Miguel knew that if he told him, he would find him and kill him. "I want you to help me find him."

"Okay." Brandon sat on the chair, drawing the chair closer. "Just tell me all I need to know about him and I shall find him just for you." He grinned.

Miguel leaned back and took a deep sigh. "He is a businessman who lives in Sumitria, the next town. I want you to locate him and then tell me what you will find out about him. Can you handle that?"

"What can't I handle when it comes to you?" Brandon was definitely crazy. Miguel sometimes found him really annoying. "I will find him within a short period of time."

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face. "I know you will."

Miguel had started his game. It was just a matter of time before he found Antonio, especially since Brandon was the one looking for him.

***

Miguel arrived at his mansion from work and Brian came rushing to him with a serious face.

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" He frowned. "Is there a problem?"

"No!" He shook his head, looking at Miguel with worry on his face. "But I was just reading that Lambert has been missing for ten days now and he is yet to be found. They think something bad has happened to him."

"Oh!" That was the only word that came out of Miguel's mouth and he started going towards the living room. "Then that's good news."

"What?" Brian rushed to him. "Don't tell me..."

"I wish I could say yes to that question." Miguel chuckled, knowing fully well that he had already killed him. "If I really had him in my palms then he would have regretted it. I hope he doesn't show up."

"Miguel, please..."

"Brian!" Miguel rolled his eyes. He hated the Lambert topic so much because it brought nothing but sadness. "Please! Trust me when I tell you this. That bastard probably deserved what he got but I wish I could say yes but I can't. You know very well how I feel about that topic. He is a powerful man but really corrupt. Many souls have lost their lives because of him. Karma is a bad bitch and I am sure it has caught up with him."

"Hmm," Brian sighed, gripping Miguel tighter. He pulled him in a really tight hug. "I am really sorry, Miguel."

"It's okay." Miguel said, hugging him back.

"I am really sorry about this." Miguel thought. "But I have to keep this a secret to protect you. You will never know the truth about this."

***

"Baby?" Jack came rushing towards Gabriel. He was breathing harshly and his heart was pounding deep in his chest. He was scared as hell and he was trembling slightly. "Baby?"

"Jack?" Gabriel moved his eyes behind and saw Jack rushing to him. He was seated in the living room watching a soapie. "What... what..."

"Baby?" Jack rushed towards him and saw with him on the couch. "Look at this."

Jack handed a newspaper to Gabriel and when he saw it, his eyes widened and he suddenly got scared. His heart began pounding and he just didn't know what to do. "Is Lambert still alive or what?" The newspaper read.

"What... what's this?"

"Lambert has been missing." Jack gasped. "He has been missing for almost two weeks now and people are now starting to suspect if he is dead. I just hope he isn't dead because this won't be too good for us."

"I know." Gabriel quavered. "You know that Lambert is really important to us. He has given us so much power, influence and great recognition. I just hope this news isn't true because things will be really bad. He is the greatest investor and business partner." He shook his head.

"I know." Jack sighed. "But..."

"Come here." Gabriel opened his arms widely. "Everything is gonna be just fine."

Jack sighed and then threw his arms around his husband, holding him tightly. They were both scared because they knew that they had a lot to lose. Just then Josh came rushing inside and both guys knew what he had come to do.

***

A WEEK LATER

Miguel was seated in his office when Brandon came inside with a really happy smile. He was looking as if he had just won a jackpot or something. He had an envelope with him and the guy just came inside and leaned on Miguel's table, looking deep in his eyes.

"Brandon!" Miguel sighed. "I hope you have some good news with you because I am not in the mood for jokes right now."

"Oh come on." Brandon said with a serious face. "Have I ever lied to you before? I told you I'd find the man, didn't I?"

"What?" Miguel gasped, dropping his pen. "Are you telling me that you've got the man?"

"Check for yourself." Brandon threw the envelope on the table.

Miguel first looked at Brandon and then at the brown envelope on the table. Seeing the envelope on the table, Miguel's heart started racing terribly. His body suddenly got hot and his hormones got out of control. He knew that he had been waiting for a really long time for that information but... He somehow remembered what had happened to him three years ago and wondered which of the three masked men he was gonna find first.

Taking a deep sigh, Miguel took out the documents inside and just read through them briefly. He got the information he needed and he was somehow feeling really nervous. His body trembled and he somehow felt hurt but he knew what he had to do to be confident.

Miguel took his eyes and stared at Brandon. He was nervous as hell and somehow his mood instantly changed.

"Are you okay?" Brandon asked as a frown appeared on his face.

"What?" Miguel exclaimed, slightly closing his eyes. "Thank you so much."

"What?" Brandon sighed. "Your mood seems to have changed. Who is this man that..."

"You may leave me now." Miguel said with a deep sigh. "I want to be left alone."

"Miguel, you..."

"Please." He said harshly.

"Fine." Brandon said. "Call me if you need me."

After saying that, Brandon left. Miguel stood up and then went to look out the window. He felt really terrible and a little hurt.

"Now onto my second one." He sighed. "I have to do this if I am to attain peace. I am gonna have to do this tomorrow morning. I just hope he is one of them." That was all that Miguel wanted to find out and he prayed for it too.

***

Miguel was standing in front of a set of clothes, designer clothes, beautiful and sexy clothes that were completely seductive. They were all looking really wonderful and would fit him perfectly. He was looking for the right one to use for his next task or rather mission.

He was with his stylist and she had picked the best clothes for him to choose from. Hmm, Miguel took a good look at the whole clothes and took one which he thought was sexier and more seductive than others.

"I think this one will fit perfectly." Miguel said, pointing at the outfit.

"I think so too, sir." She said happily, chuckling sweetly. "This will fit you perfectly, especially with your type of physique, sir."

"Thank you." Miguel smiled, looking at his outfit. "You are simply the best."

The stylist smiled brightly. "Excuse me, sir."

The stylist excused herself and left Miguel all alone. Miguel took a deep sigh and then opened his drawer. He got out a gun which he had placed there the previous night and sighed. He quickly took out a small bag and then placed the gun carefully there. His mission had already started and it was gonna finish soon if he was lucky.

As he was busy looking all around, Brian came inside and he smiled brightly at him. But as soon as he saw what was going on, he lost the smile on his face and frowned.

"Where are you going, Miguel?"

"Oh!" Miguel smiled brightly. "I have something important to do in Sumitria. It won't take long."

"You are going to Sumitria?" Brian gasped, looking at him. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"Oh!" Miguel apologized. "I am really sorry about this. But I have to go and meet someone really important in Sumitria."

"Okay." Brian sighed, shaking his head. "I just want you to be careful while you are there."

Miguel sighed and then hugged Brian tightly, rubbing on his back. "I will be back real soon as soon as I finish what I will be doing there."

"Okay." Brian pulled away from the hug. "I will leave you to prepare."

Miguel smiled faintly and then Brian left as soon as possible. Miguel lost the smile on his face and he took a really deep sigh.

Miguel continued with his preparations until the next morning when he left.

***

ANTONIO'S COMPANY

Antonio was in his office, enjoying his good time and enjoying his wealth. He was a tall, tan skinned 43 year old man. He was really rich and though most of his life was kept a secret, he was really rich and wealthy.

Antonio's office was absolutely stunning, upgraded with the latest and most elegant furniture. It was luxurious, it was fun and it was comfortable. His life was really wonderful and he couldn't wish for anything else in this wonderful world.

Antonio was a single man at 43 because he was yet to find a partner or rather he loved enjoying his bachelorhood life because it was filled with the sweetness that he would never enjoy if he was married. After all, he was really young and sexy at 43. He had to enjoy life while he could. Antonio had short chocolate brown hair which he had gelled.

As Antonio was seated on that chair, he heard a knock and he was quick to tell the person to come inside. It wasn't long before the door opened and something happened to Antonio. A really, really, really handsome... no, a really beautiful man came inside. He was putting on a really huge white coat which was reaching down his legs. It was buttoned up and it looked perfect on him. Along with that beautiful coat, the young man had a huge hat on his head. Antonio couldn't see what he was wearing but his beauty couldn't be masked through that huge coat and hat.

"Fuck!" Antonio quickly got up and moved away from his desk.

He rushed to meet the young and was more than intrigued by his beauty and that gorgeous smile on his beautiful face.

"Hello!" Antonio gasped. His breaths were getting harsh and he was definitely getting turned on.

"Hey!" Miguel grinned, chuckling softly.

Miguel got really irritated when he saw the Antonio guy. It was clear that he was drooling all over him. He knew how to make men like him crazy. With a smile, Miguel pulled up a classic move.

He unbuttoned his huge coat and took it off. He then took off his hat and flipped his hair as hard as he could.

"Fuck!"

Antonio had never seen a man as beautiful as the one that was in his office. He had dark long hair which was a little curled and then it was free. When he flipped, he got Antonio out of his damn mind and he actually moaned.

Antonio moved his eyes and looked at Miguel's entire body. Damn! He was really sexy, a sex symbol. His body was to die for. He was putting on a really beautiful, really tight designer's skinny jean but there was a deep yellow designer's shirt which was tucked in that skinny jean. His chest was exposed and his shirt was short sleeved. Fuck! Just his body could drive any man crazy like it was doing to Antonio right at that very moment.

What Antonio couldn't stop staring was that sexy curve that the beautiful man had. His body was really feminine and Antonio wanted a piece of that sexy body. Miguel on the other hand knew that he was getting all the attention he could need from this Antonio. Things were gonna be easy.

"Oh my God," Antonio gasped. "Who... who is this beautiful angel that has walked into my office today."

Miguel grinned, driving Antonio more insane. He extended his hand and Miguel hesitantly shook it. He could tell from the way Antonio was shaking his hand that he was seduced already.

"Everyone calls me La don." Miguel said happily.

"Oh!" Antonio shook his hand sweetly. He didn't wanna let go. "It is more than a pleasure to meet such beauty, mi don." He chuckled. "I feel really lucky that such a beauty has walked into my office. It is more than a pleasure."

Miguel grinned at Antonio the best way that he could. He knew his game had started.

What Antonio didn't know was that Miguel was going to be his waist nightmare yet...

What happens next?

Wild Flower...

***

Thank you for coming to yet another interesting chapter of this intriguing story. I really appreciate you guys a lot and I love you so much.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Blank space and Look what you made me do" by Taylor Swift, "Confident" by Demi Lovato and "Sorry not sorry" by Demi Lovato.

Chapter 11 will be posted very soon and it is coming in hot. Don't forget to drop your comments.

Watch out...