Wild Flower Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are only saying all these things because you are bitter because of what had happened between you and Miguel." He said softly, slowly putting his hands on Christian's shoulders.

"I admit that I loved Miguel but..." He breathed deeply, feeling a sharp pain hit his heart. "...the things that you and I have been through are really great too. You've been like a pillar to my mother and I. Please, don't go."

"I... I am so sorry..."

Carter tried to leave but got the surprise of his life when Christian pulled him closer and then locked his lips with his. It was both a shocking and wonderful experience to him. His eyes widened... His breaths stopped and so did his heart... His entire body felt extremely hot and he instantly started sweating. He was dead... he was literally dead with passion. His entire body gave a sharp jerk as his hands started trembling. Christian's hands on him felt like a big flame...

Carter closed his eyes and started responding to the kiss. Everything around him disappeared... Christian's lips, his hot lips were on his, sucking the life out of him. It was a dream come true... They were kissing in public, not minding who the fuck was watching them.

Christian on the other hand didn't even know or realize what he was doing. It was what he had felt was right at that time. He had felt he needed to do something to stop his friend from going away from him. He was filled with so much guilt which he had no idea came from. But he had to do it anyway.

They both kissed, sucking each other's lips until they ran out of air. They broke the kiss, looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Please!" Christian whispered. "You've become a part of my life that I can't just let go. Besides, can you leave the man you love alone?"

Carter breathed, licking his lips. He still wanted Christian's lips on his once more.

"I think that you've lived through a traumatic experience of losing your father and I am only a rebound." Carter said softly. If only he knew what was in Christian's heart. "Why did you choose to only kiss me now that I am leaving?"

"Because... Because I don't want you to leave." Christian couldn't lie to Carter.

Why, Carter thought as his heart felt like cracking. He was really hurt. "I am still leaving anyway."

He moved away from Christian and started running away from him. His face was now wet with tears because Christian's answer had really hurt him terribly. He had expected Christian to tell him that he loved him back.

On the other hand, Christian was really confused and he had no idea what to do.

***

"Just do as I told you." Miguel ordered, sounding really angry. "Don't even think about betraying me because just as I am helping you, I can also destroy you."

"Don't worry about anything, La dona." Gabino said on the other end of the line. "I don't think I would even think of helping him now. I will deal with him sooner than later."

"Good!" Miguel chuckled sinisterly, rubbing softly on his temple. "I will be waiting for the good news. Just don't hurt him."

He quickly cut the call and threw the phone on the bed. He had been feeling really restless the past few days and it was really getting the best of him. First with Brain, Carter and now Christian... He needed to find a way to end all his problems.

***

Carter was walking in the streets with Lawrence, trying to think straight. It was another day and he had spent the previous day absent minded. He needed to think quickly and come up with a conclusion otherwise things were gonna get tougher.

"Are you insane?" Lawrence gasped, hitting him slightly on the shoulder. "Boy, you better wake up. He kissed you and you told him you were leaving. You've been waiting for a very long time for this and you just want to throw it away just like that."

"What am I to do?" Carter sighed, rubbing in his hair. "I love Christian and part of me is happy. But he never said he loved me back. It was just a kiss and to him, I am sure it didn't mean anything to him."

"Boy, you must be out of your mind..." Lawrence chuckled bitterly. "...if you are worried about that Miguel then..."

"I don't wanna talk about him." Carter shrugged, clenching his fists.

They started walking quietly before something happened, something that scared the both of them. Right in front of them, a police SUV stopped and the doors opened, revealing two huge cops. Before the two of them even realized what was going on, the two cops gripped the both of them and started leading them to the car.

"What are you doing?" Lawrence said angrily, trying to fight the huge cop but he was just too strong.

"Leave us alone!" Carter yelled, trying to kick with his feet but nothing was working. The level of adrenaline in his body at that moment was nothing like he had ever experienced before. He was really scared and visibly trembling. "We haven't done anything wrong."

But the two policemen were deaf to their screams and cries. The cops forced them into the car and handed over some bags to them, taking pictures in the process.

"These are yours." One of cops said in a deep manly voice. "You two are smugglers."

"No!" carter cried as the car started leaving. "You are setting us up. These are not our bags."

"They are now." The two men laughed at Lawrence and Carter who were crying like babies. "And you better stop whining like little kids."

"No, please..." Carter cried at the top of his voice. "...please..."

He started looking for a way out and made a mistake of trying to open the door to the car. But one of the men hit him hard with a cane on the head and he immediately passed out. Guess, he was gonna have to learn the hard way about not messing with La don.

***

3 DAYS LATER

*

Christian slowly moved towards the huge man who was looking all around, not realizing that he was behind him. He took a huge load and rushed towards him, hitting him hard on the head. The man immediately passed out and Christian hid his body where no one would be able to see him or at least until his job was done.

He searched him for house keys and then took his coat as a disguise. He wore the coat and made his way into the beautiful house. He opened the door and let himself inside the house. He had to be careful though because he didn't wanna get caught.

Christian had just broken into Miguel's house, ready to get answers from him. Carter had been missing for three days and no one knew where he was. His mother was worried sick and so was everyone in the neighborhood. Carter's mother had told him that Gabino had warned Carter that something would happen to him and she suspected Miguel had something to do with it. Lawrence was missing too since they had been together.

Christian had been looking for him and it seemed no one had a clue where they could have gone. He had confronted Gabino at the station but the guy had threatened him and thrown him out of the station. He was really desperate and needed answers.

Christian walked up the stairs and found himself in Miguel's room. He was looking really peaceful, lovely and sexy while he slept. He had his black hair which was loose and made him look really beautiful. His gorgeous face, his wonderful pink lips were inviting him to kiss them but he couldn't do it. After all, he was the one that had declared war and ended their relationship.

He took a deep breath, slowly sat on the bed and moved his hand to Miguel's face. Immediately his hands reached Miguel, he quickly opened his eyes and sat up.

"Christian!" Miguel was really surprised Christian was in his room. He couldn't believe it. "What are you doing here and how did you get in?"

"It doesn't matter." Christian was cold with him. "How can you sleep so soundly while hurting so many people?"

"Is that why you are here?" Miguel was shirtless and Christian couldn't help but look. "I don't have time for this."

"Carter has been missing for three days." He cut to the chase. "I need answers."

"Really?" Miguel shook his head. "How can you be asking about another man when you are in my bed?"

"Because I know that you are the one behind his disappearance." He accused, shaking his head. He was a good liar and Christian wasn't gonna see through him. "He has been missing together with Lawrence."

"I don't know where he is." Miguel shrugged, showing no expression on his face. "I don't even know that Lawrence was with him."

"I know you threatened him."

"I didn't!" Miguel said angrily. "Carter disrespected me by telling me that I didn't deserve you." He breathed in deeply, getting closer to Christian with the intention of seducing him and making him forget. He moved his hands up, cupping Christian's cheeks.

"Tell me you don't feel anything for me now that I am this close to you."

His voice was so sexy that it awakened Christian's emotions. They came flowing and he felt really weak. His breaths started getting harsh as his heart pounded deeper in his chest. His body felt hot and cold at the same such that he started gasping for air. He wanted to kiss Miguel. He wanted to make love to him right there but...

"No!" he quickly stood, adjusting his collar. "Don't try to seduce me because I want answers today, Miguel."

"Oh really?" Miguel chuckled, dropping his hands. "You know... I am starting to suspect that you lied to me when you told me you didn't like Carter. You always said he was only a friend to you." He raised his eyebrow. "Things have changed right? Have you fallen in love with him?"

Christian got scared by Miguel's question. He was looking like a deer caught up in headlight. He tried to open his mouth to speak but he was suddenly frozen.

Seeing his silence, Miguel chuckled, giving him a grin. "Your silence can only mean that you are involved with carter." He furiously folded his arms on his chest. "Tell me, is it love or sex." He was getting angrier by the second and Christian could feel it. "You know you can tell me anything because I am a strong man. I have dealt with things far worse than that."

"No!" Christian gasped, shaking his head. "I don't have to explain myself. Just tell me..."

"Tell me, how is that cat in bed?" Miguel wasn't gonna let it go. "Did you have to teach him all the moves you like in bed because you never had to teach me?"

But Christian was still silent, thinking of what to do.

"You know the reason why you are not telling me." He slowly moved on the bed, thrusting his hand forward. He grabbed Christian by the collar, bringing him back to the bed. Then he planted a soft kiss on his lips, enjoying how vulnerable the man suddenly turned. He looked in his eyes and then got even closer to his lips. "...because you and I are meant for each other."

Christian gulped, quickly getting up from the bed. "I can never be with a man who killed my father."

Miguel got up, revealing his entire sexy body. Christian's mouth watered when he saw that Miguel was only wearing a white brief that was stuck on his body like a second skin. He was looking really gorgeous and mouthwateringly beautiful. If only he could kiss him.

Miguel grabbed a robe and tied it around his spectacular body. "I want you to leave."

Miguel left the room, heading down the stairs but Christian followed him behind quickly. He followed him down the stairs, grabbed him and pulled him closer with his arms around his waist.

"What are you still waiting for?" Miguel yelled, his voice filling the entire house. "I told you I don't know where Carter is."

"And I don't believe you." Christian said in a serious tone. "And why did you drag poor Lawrence into this?"

Miguel furiously released himself from his grip. "I have no freaking idea what you talking about."

"I know you threatened him so don't you deny it." Christian angrily pointed at him.

Miguel shook his head, tears building up in his eyes. He had enough already and he wanted Christian out. But he had something important to tell him.

"You are so quick to believe that Carter but what about me?" He barked, pointing at himself. His voice was changing. "I didn't wanna get in this relationship and neither did I want to be in your life. I warned you Christian before all this. But you said you could handle it. You lied to me and I regret everything. I welcomed you into my house and my life." He fumed, a tear going down his cheek which he furiously rubbed. "I told you all my dearest darkest secrets. But yet you stand there and accuse me of something that I didn't even do. You don't even believe me."

Christian was hurt but he needed to do what he was doing in order to save Miguel from himself. He quickly grabbed Miguel, pulling him in his arm but Miguel started hitting him hard on his chest.

"Stop maltreating me!" Miguel snapped, hitting him even harder. "Why don't you get your gun out and use it on me while you are at it? It's what you know how to do these days anyway."

Christian let go of Miguel, furiously getting his gun out. "This is not meant to be used on you but to defend myself against your guards."

Miguel didn't know the man in front of him anymore. "If you are going to kill for the first time in your life why don't you kill someone who truly matters to you?" He was serious because he was tired of everything.

Christian wanted to respond to Miguel but Mark came in the living room and pointed his gun at him as Christian pointed his at Miguel. Miguel was both surprised and mad. Now he was sure that Christian was insane.

"Don't shoot!" Miguel ordered, gesturing at Mark. "Don't shoot at Christian." He then looked at the man he wasn't sure of what he felt for anymore. "Go ahead, pull the trigger!" He said confidently. "Shoot me! You are not going to get out of this alive but maybe..." He paused and chuckled bitterly, getting closer to the man. "...then you and I can settle this issue in hell."

Mark was ready to shoot but Miguel told him not to.

"I am sure Christian wouldn't dare shoot at me." His pain, everything he had felt for Christian was slowly fading away. His pain was coming back to him, stronger than it had ever been. He was raging, ready to kill the man if he so wished but a part of him loved him. "So Mr. Attorney, what happened to the preaching you used to give me about doing the right thing? Think about it, you can shoot me but your mother is gonna suffer. She just lost her husband and now she's gonna lose her son too." He chuckled. "But I really don't care so you can do whatever the hell you want."

Christian on the other hand felt tears build up in his eyes, making him realize what kind of idiot he was. He couldn't believe he had just pointed a gun at Miguel. What was going on with him, he thought as he slowly withdrew. He dropped his hand and took a deep breath.

"I will stop this madness and..."

"You've been talking all this time and I have been listening, Christian." Miguel lost the smile on his face, replaced by an expression that Christian couldn't read. "I have been telling you that I have nothing to do with your father's death or the accusations you are throwing at me. I have been nothing but good to people because you asked me.

But now I have realized but being good is a waste of time. People will always take advantage of you and humiliate you. Back then, everyone feared me. They never used to insult me."

Miguel got closer to Christian, raising his little finger. "This is how you wanna play it then fine." He got even serious. "Do you remember the cold and insensitive man I was when we first met? I was harsh back then and I never used to care. Well you got it, Christian." He warned, getting even more serious. "I shall now go back to my roots and you will never humiliate me ever again. If you try to do so, that will be the last thing you will ever do in your life."

Christian felt hurt by Miguel's words. "I won't allow you to hurt more people." He warned. "Stay away from my friends because the moment I will be back here..."

"Will be your last day on earth because you don't scare me..." Miguel warned. He quickly looked at Mark and snapped his finger. "Show him out of this house and if he resists, throw him out."

"Yes, don..." Mark nodded, pointing Christian with a guy.

"And make sure you fire the idiots that allowed him inside here, all the guards on duty."

With those instructions, Miguel went upstairs back to his room. He had had enough humiliations. Now it was time for action.

He picked up his phone and dialed Mark's number.

"Yes, don..." Mark answered on the other end of the line.

"I want you to bring the forensic doctor to my office tomorrow morning." He ordered. "It's really strange that he came up with a stupid conclusion like that. I need him to explain a few things to me."

"Done!"

Miguel cut the call and was about to sleep before he received a call from Brandon.

"Why are you calling?" He answered rudely. "I thought you had plenty of things to do that you have started acting like an idiot. You've become absent minded lately. I even had to deal with that nosy Carter on my own and even Daniel came to my house to ask me questions about my past."

"What?" Brandon gasped. "What do you mean by that? Could it be that he is beginning to suspect you?"

Miguel laughed, sitting back on the bed. "He better not because that won't be good for us." He cleared his voice. "I plan to distract him so that he doesn't find out anything."

"Do you want me to kill him?"

"No!" Miguel sounded really mad. "The plan is very simple. We shouldn't kill him but hit him where it hurts the most."

"Meaning?"

"We must sabotage his image in the foundation. We must make it look like instead of helping the people there, they are busy prostituting them for money."

"Great plan!" Brandon laughed hysterically. He was really impressed. "I like it."

"Whatever!" Miguel rolled his eyes. "Just do what you can tomorrow. Bribe someone or threaten them but I need results."

He cut the call and threw it on the bed. Then he started thinking about what had been happening recently. He really needed to find out about the death of Christian's father because it was really taking a toll on him. He needed to solve the mystery once and for all because Christian had gotten on his very last nerve.

***

Christian had just arrived at his house, tired and really stressed. He had a really terrible headache that made his entire head pulse. He felt as if he was going insane. A lot of things were going through his head with Carter's disappearance, especially with Miguel's situation.

He sat tiredly on the couch, covering his face with his hand. He wanted to just sleep for a long time but before he even had time to close his eyes, his phone started ringing.

"Fuck!" He cursed, taking a deep breath. "Can't a guy get some sleep?"

He took his phone and found an unknown number. But it could have been useful so he quickly answered it.

"Hello..."

"Christian!"

Christian jumped out of the couch when he heard that voice, Carter's voice. He sounded as if he had been crying or really scared. Christian's heart jumped in his chest as his breaths came out harshly.

"Carter!" He gasped, holding the phone closer to him. "Where are you calling from? Do you have any idea how worried everyone is?"

"How is my mother?" He asked sadly. "Please, tell me she's alright?"

"She's really worried." Christian started moving away from the living room. "How could you have left like that?"

"I'm in prison!" Carter said abruptly. He was really scared. "I don't have much time as I had just paid someone to get this phone."

"Prison?" Christian couldn't have been more surprised. He had a big frown on his face. "Why are you in prison?"

"I don't have much time." He said softly, taking a sigh. "Just don't tell my mom about this. Make up a lie to make her not worry too much. Please, my love..."

"Okay!" Christian slightly closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Just tell me which prison you are in. I will come and get you."