Wild Flower Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Mark gasped. "Are you sure, mi senor?'

Miguel was beyond shocked. "How could he do this to me?" He gripped the paper harder, almost ripping it. He was angry. In fact, he was more than angry. Had Brandon been there, he would have killed him. "Why would he let me take the blame for something that he did?"

Miguel remembered how Brandon had arrived quickly the moment Miguel was about to get into trouble. That had been because he was the one who had killed Pablo. It was him all along.

"How should I punish him, mi senor?" Brandon asked with his deep manly voice. "Should I kill him?"

Miguel looked at Mark and shook his head. "Fortunately for him, I can't punish him because he has been here for me despite everything."

"It's okay, mi senor." Mark nodded, putting his hands in his pocket. "I understand."

"I will find a way of getting back at Brandon without having to kill him." He said, clenching his fists. "I swear."

What happens now?

*****

Thank you so much guys and I would like to say that I am sorry once again. My PC was misbehaving and now I am officially back in business. Everything is fine. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates. I would really like to appreciate for your love.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Feel the light" by Jennifer Lopez, "Change me" by Keri hilson ft Akon, "Halo" by Beyonce and "Look what you made me do" by Taylor Swift.

Watch out for the next part because it will be hotter as one of the biggest secrets will be revealed.

Feel the passion...