Wild Flower Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Miguel..."

"Get out!" Miguel pointed angrily towards the door.

Brian took a deep breath and started going away. Meanwhile, Brandon who was outside was already running away but he already knew the truth that Carter was Miguel's brother.

***

Christian and Ruth were busy talking inside the house and Ruth couldn't shake the feeling of worry that she had. She had been trying to call Marcus and she wasn't getting through to him. In fact, Marcus had supposed to see her the previous night but he hadn't so no wonder she was worried.

Ruth was sure that something had gone wrong with Marcus since he had left to go and get the truth from Brandon. She knew something was up so they both tried to call her but to no avail. Even Christian was worried because he blamed himself for suggesting that Marcus was involved which led him to go and find out the truth.

Christian tried to contact his parents though he knew that Marcus wasn't that close to them but he couldn't get through to them either. So they both decided to take their search to the hotel where Marcus was staying.

When they reached the hotel, they lied to the receptionist that they were related to Marcus. The receptionist told them that Marcus left without paying and that they should be the ones to cover the bills.

Christian used his intelligence and lies to get the receptionist to open the room for him and lied that he was looking for a cheque that Marcus left behind. The receptionist opened the door for them but got an emergency call and left them there.

Chris and his mother searched the entire room. They were hoping that nothing bad had happened to Marcus. The worst case scenario would be if Brandon found out Marcus was looking for evidence against him. They couldn't imagine what might have happened to her.

***

Brandon arrived at Miguel's house and he had to act as if he didn't know anything after hearing them the other day. He was dressed in a tight, sexy, black designer's suit and black designer's shoes. His hair was beautifully combed.

He saw Miguel coming down the stairs, slaying as usual in a tight white designer's skinny jean, black shirt inside and his red hair. His face was serious and he was looking sexy as hell. His shoes were also white and Brandon's member was rising in his pants.

"Where the hell have you been this whole time?" Miguel asked harshly, folding his arms on his chest. "Have you any idea what the hell has been happening?"

Brandon chuckled softly, clearing his throat. He was really hoping Miguel was gonna tell him everything.

"I am sorry." He apologized, shrugging. "But I couldn't show myself anymore. You saw exactly what had happened. I was hiding from Christian because he wanted to kill me." He was playing cool because if Miguel found out he had killed Marcus, he wasn't gonna hesitate to kill him.

"Whatever," Miguel rolled his eyes.

"Oh..." He cleared his voice. "By the way, I heard that Carter was released. I couldn't believe it when I heard it so I confronted Laura." He lied. "I was so angry at her but I couldn't do anything to her because she told me..." He paused and took a deep breath. "...that she's pregnant."

Miguel's eyes widened and then just as if there was something that possessed him, he burst into laughter. He couldn't believe Laura was pregnant... for Brandon. The idiot had been chasing after him since they knew each other. He had no idea that he still got some from her.

"Good!" He said in between laughs. "That means you have to start preparing for another baby and get off my back." Miguel then got all serious again. "By the way, I don't want Laura to be working for us anymore for obvious reasons. I can't trust her anymore."

"It's fine." Brandon shrugged, nodding his head in agreement. "I have no issues but I have to ask though..." He got closer and when he felt Miguel's heat, he felt aroused. "...what are you planning on doing to Carter?" He wanted to know what Miguel would say to him.

Miguel simply sighed and then chuckled bitterly. "I will take care of Carter on my own." He got closer to Brandon and rested his hand on his hard chest. "You've only been loyal to me in one arena so focus on that." He warned. He was gonna kill Brandon if he ever touched Carter. "We've taken too much time on Daniel."

"Do you want him..." He gestured with hand. "...dead?"

"No!" He shook his head. "I don't want him dead or suffering like Lambert or the other idiots but I want him to at least, regret raping the other young boys he raped. He might not have been involved that night but he caused some other boys pain."

"Alright," Brandon nodded. "I am on it."

"I've seen him with Brian." He sighed, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. "I don't like that at all. I want you to find a way to separate the two of them before he finally finds out something."

"Okay..."

"And what about the other mission I gave you." He asked, looking up at Brandon's face. "Has anything positive come out of it."

Now they were talking. Brandon's face lit up with an evil grin on his face as he sat down on the couch, pouring himself and Miguel a glass of champagne.

"We have managed to infiltrate their companies." He started. "Ever since Lambert's demise, they have fell back and needed investors and partners. I have managed to buy some of the shares and companies they needed to sell and they don't have any idea that you bought them."

"Good!" Miguel chuckled sinisterly. "It's about time I visited my painful past." Especially now that he had found out his brother was alive. "Cheers!"

The two of them toasted and started talking about other things.

***

"What?" Laura gasped, feeling as if she was running out of breath. "Please, tell me this is a joke and nothing else."

"Does this look like a joke?" The tall cute, sexy hunk said with a serious look on his face.

The guy was tall with brown eyes, smartly in a brown designer's suit and black shoes. He had short chocolate brown hair that was gelled and there was another guy with him who was the replacement of her assistant, George.

"But..."

"If you want answers, then you can call your employer. By the way..." He pointed to the little box that was on the floor. "That is all your stuff so take it when leaving."

"No!" Tears started building in her eyes. "He can't do that to me and..."

"Look..." The guy looked speechless for a second. "...whatever you are called..."

"Whatever I am called?" Laura pointed at herself, her mouth shaking. "I am Laura and this is my office..."

"Used to be." The guy said. "You can call La don like I said and he'll tell you everything. Excuse me."

The guys left Laura all alone in her tears. She couldn't believe Miguel had just terminated her after working for him. God! It was really painful. And did he have to fire poor George too, she thought as she cried hard, holding her face. She loved George and he also could be the father of her child but she hadn't told him she was pregnant.

As she was consoling herself, George walked in and was surprised when he found out he was fired without being informed. He couldn't really believe it but he had to be strong for Laura. Laura told him that Miguel ordered her dismissal probably because he investigated and found out that she had become hesitant about helping him anymore.

George took her to his house and the two started consoling each other.

***

Miguel was seated on his office chair, looking at the documents that were led down for him to review. He was looking breathtakingly beautiful with his red hair on.

"I need that man taught a lesson as soon as possible." Miguel ordered, looking at the man seated in front of him. "He's still trying to sabotage me and I don't like it."

"Hmm..." Alex chuckled, raising his eyebrow.

He was dressed in a black designer's suit with his hair combed backwards. "Are you still saying that bastard is still trying to find something against you?"

Miguel chuckled sinisterly, rubbing seductively on his temple. "What Felix finds out doesn't really matter. What really matters is that he's trying to hurt me. I have to teach him a very big lesson, a definitive one for that matter."

He took the documents and started reading through before one thing caught his mind when he came across a picture of a land.

"Have we broken ground on the new building yet at all?" He asked, showing the picture to Alex.

Alex took a look at the picture and sighed. "Well, I signed off on the marketing plan for the construction. But I honestly have no idea if they've broken ground though. Why do you ask though?" he was really curious because lately, he was thinking Miguel had been keeping a lot of things from him.

"No reason." Miguel smiled brightly, putting the picture down. "Some problems just disappear once they are buried deep in the ground."

To say Alejandro was shocked would be an understatement. He couldn't believe he'd just heard that from Miguel's mouth. His eyes widened as his mouth gaped in shock, his heart pounding deeper in his chest.

"Are you referring, you wanna bury Felix?" He asked, wondering what Miguel was gonna tell him. "Are you gonna kill him?"

"Let's just start with his political campaign." Miguel said with a smile following.

"Err, well..." Alex cleared his throat. "A false political businessman spoke to him and everything seems to be going according to plan."

When Miguel heard that, an evil grin appeared on his face. Finally, he was gonna get rid of the bastard for good. He was becoming a thorn in his fresh and maybe, Brian was gonna come back to his fucking mind and realize his mistake.

He rubbed his chin, imagining the look on Felix's face when he found out his political career was gonna be over soon. But before he even had the chance to answer, his office phone started ringing and he didn't take time to pick it.

"Yes!"

"Sir, your next appointment is here."

"Very well, send her in."

He put the phone down and looked at Felix with a smile. "I am sorry, but I would like to meet with this person alone."

"Of course," Alex got up from the chair and smiled.

"And Alejandro, I would like you to handle Felix, okay."

"Don't worry." Alex shook his head. "You won't be disappointed, I swear to you."

He left the office and Yvette came rushing inside, looking all around. She was dressed in just a simple black dress with her hair tied behind. She looked puzzled and Miguel just looked at her, shaking his head.

His heart was on fire... His body was vibrating in anger... his temperature was rising and he was ready to snap at the stupid woman but he knew better than to behave himself. After all, he wasn't into violence, at least not on innocent people. But Yvette wasn't all that innocent, was she?

"It's good that you are here." He furiously rose from the chair, walking slowly towards her.

"Angel..."

"Miguel!" He snapped, waving his little finger in the air. "How many times do I have to tell you that?" He couldn't believe that she was calling him that.

"But I don't understand..." She frowned, feeling frozen where she stood. "...they told me you were dead but turns out you're alive. Even the pictures that Alicia showed me, you don't look like him anymore. Why did you change your name and why are you hiding under..."

"Hiding?" Miguel thought Yvette was being a pain. "My past is none of your business, Yvette. Just do what I tell you and you won't get hurt. Angelo died almost four years and that, that was the birth of Miguel so please, stop calling me that."

"But why didn't you go back to your old life and..."

"Just because I called you here doesn't mean you can question me." He said angrily, clenching his fists. "Stop this madness before you get yourself in serious trouble. Forget you ever knew about Angelo because you also contributed to his death."

Yvette's heart felt really cold. Her blood felt as if a dangerous poison had just been deposited into her. She teared up and wanted to cry. She knew that karma was catching up with her and maybe she had contributed to what he was now.

"Miguel, my son..." She tried to touch him but he simply moved away.

"Don't!" He warned, angrily pointing at her. "Just because I called you here doesn't mean you and I related or that I forgive you for everything. You are a greedy woman and I will never, ever forget what you had done to my parents, my uncle and even to me."

"But I am begging you." She knelt on the floor with her hands put together. "You two can still reconcile. Tell him the truth and let him be a good brother to you. My son needs you and..."

Miguel rolled his eyes in frustration. But deep down inside, he wanted to hold Carter and kiss him but for obvious reasons, he couldn't come out to him.

"You can't tell me anything since you have never been a good mother to him." He yelled, his voice filling the entire office. It was good he had made the office sound proof. "And even as an Aunt, you've failed terribly."

"Carter is a very handsome and good man." She spoke softly, still kneeling down. "You should be honored, Miguel."

"I know he is. Where do you think he gets his looks from?" Miguel said, referring to himself with a smile. "I used to work with him, if you didn't know that." He said harshly. "You know, out of all things that he inherited from you..." He slowly got closer to her, breathing harshly. "...he just had to be a terrible thief like you. We used to be in a good relationship but he couldn't wait to snatch the only man that I loved from me."

"But it's not his fault." Yvette shook his head. "I know that what they are both doing is wrong and..."

"Christian and Carter got together and it's your entire fault." He yelled in her face, making her move a little bit. Her heart gave a sharp pound deep in her chest and she got a little scared. "But that's not why I called you here."

He took a turn and went to the table. He came back with a piece of paper which he threw at Yvette. Yvette got really surprised when she looked at it. It was a cheque with a huge amount of money and it was already signed and endorsed.

"There..." He said with his arms on his chest. "...that should be enough to shut your mouth and get a better life for..." He paused and gestured with his hand. "...you and your son, nephew, whatever. If I hear word of this from anywhere, you are gonna regret ever been born, Yvette, I swear. No one should know about Carter's identity or else, it's gonna be bye-bye for you and whoever knows."

The warning in his voice alone was enough to scare the shit out of her. He was so damn serious and the look on his face was proof enough for her.

"B-but, what am I supposed to tell him when..."

"If you can steal a child and make the entire world think it's dead..." He said angrily, shrugging. "...I'm pretty sure you will do just fine."

"But I told you..."

"Goodbye, Yvette..." Miguel went to his chair and sat back. He took some documents and started reviewing them. "...and I want that done as soon as possible. Now get out."

Yvette slowly got up from the floor and looked at Miguel who didn't even seem bothered that she was around. She just hid the cheque and left as quickly as she came. When Miguel saw that she was gone, he dropped the document to the table and sighed.

"I am sorry, Carter." He said with tears building in his eyes. "I am so sorry, mom and dad, but I won't rest until I avenge your death, my death. If I choose to bring him into this, they might come after him. And please, forgive me if I can't let go of Christian. He's the only man that I have ever truly loved after so long."

He slowly rubbed his tears and lay back on the chair, lost deep in his thoughts. He knew he had to speed up his revenge if ever things were to go back to the way they used to be. He had become so fucking rich in just less than four years but this last dragon was getting rather too difficult to find. If only he knew that it was... Alex.

***

Christian was walking on the streets on his way from the foundation. He was trying his best to keep his mind from wondering away but he was really scared, depressed and sad. On one hand was his father's death. He needed to put Brandon behind bars one way or the other. And on the other hand was the missing of his ex, Marcus... he couldn't help but imagine the worst.

"Excuse me, Attorney..." He heard someone shouting from behind.

He quickly turned and found two men rushing towards him. They were probably in the early or mid twenties. He recognized one of them, an average man with brown hair and blue eyes because he lived in his neighborhood but he didn't know who the other was, a tall tan skinned, muscular guy with gray eyes.

"Yes!" He answered, raising his eyebrows. "How may I help you?"

"Err... can we move somewhere where we can talk privately?" The other guy asked, almost pleading. "I really have something important to tell you, please." He put his hands together.

Christian was caught off guard and he honestly had no idea what to say. But he found himself nodding. Maybe the guy needed legal help. They headed to a restaurant where they sat quietly while having coffee.

"Yes!" He asked with his arms folded. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

The guy looked at his friend and then at Christian. Then he took a deep breath and then said something that made Christian's heart to miss a beat. His breaths seized for second... his body felt cold... a cold shiver ran down his spine that made his body jerk. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped, releasing an audible gasp.

"La don never lied." The man said abruptly. "He was with me when your father fell from the building."

Christian was still shocked, dumbstruck. It was as if he had turned into a statue. He couldn't move any part of his body. The man's words kept ringing in his head over and over again. It was shocking.

"I would never do anything to hurt you." He remembered the words Miguel had said in a really soft voice. "You can't possibly think that I would be capable of killing of your father. I was with one of my workers when it happened. Look for him. He couldn't have reached far. Ask him and he will tell you that it wasn't me."

Christian took a breath and he felt his hearts ripping to shreds, hurting him terribly. He quickly moved his hand to his chest as he gave short, painful gasps. He didn't even realize that there were tears in his eyes.

"I didn't do anything. I didn't even know Pablo was at the construction site."

He had no idea why he kept hearing Miguel's voice but his heart was punishing him for what he had done. It couldn't be true.

"No!" He shook his head, still gasping for air. He was in so much pain. "That can't possibly be true. Who are you? Did Miguel send you here?"

"No!" The man from his neighborhood shook his head. "His name is Peter and I promise he's telling the truth."

"What?" Christian felt mad and he had no idea why he felt that way. "No!" he yelled. "You're probably doing that for money."

"No!" The man shook his head. "Why would I do that? Okay, fine..." The man raised his hands as if he was surrendering. "...I am sure he probably mentioned me during the investigation. He was with me when we heard a terrible scream. He didn't look like he planned it because he was really terrified when I looked at him."

"That's a lie!" His heart was telling him it was true but he couldn't agree. "You're lying..."

"Christian, you know how much the neighborhood hates that boy." The man from his neighborhood said, squeezing his hands sweetly. "We all hate Miguel a lot and Peter has been a friend of mine since high school. I never knew he worked in one of La don's companies until recently when he revealed what had happened."

"No!" Christian couldn't still believe it. "That's not true. Where were all this time and..."

"I was scared." Peter said abruptly, shaking his head. "I knew I was gonna be in trouble so I fled as soon as I could and went to another city." He wasn't gonna tell Christian that he had been doing something for Miguel and after he was done, Miguel paid him and told him to get lost. "That was until I met again with my friend and he told me about..."