Wild Leah Becomes My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Leah finds a new friend for a threesome.
7.7k words
4.66
28.1k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers

After Leah's sexual romp with the businessman she picked up in the hotel bar, she and Joe were exhausted after satisfying their own sexual needs afterwards. They slept in the next day but there was no rush to do anything seeing they planned on staying for another night anyway. They lounged around the room for a while then showered before getting dressed to go to brunch. While Leah was showering and getting dressed, Joe watched as she moved around their hotel room naked, thinking how lucking Bob was last night to be able to fuck such a beautiful woman and have her suck his dick. He was also thinking how lucky he was to have her for his wife.

He watched through the etched glass of the shower door while she lathered her body, her tits bouncing as she washed her hair. He made sure to catch glimpses of her as she dried her dripping wet, naked body. There is something extremely sensual about watching a woman getting dressed; second only to watching her undressing.

It was a nice summer day so she put on a pair of tight short shorts that highlighted her firm round ass, a halter top that allowed her breasts to bounce freely as she walked, almost advertising the fact she wasn't wearing a bra and sandals with a low heel that gave her ass a little extra wiggle when she walked. Leah perfected the art of dressing sexy without looking trashy. Before they left for brunch, Joe gave her a big hug and kiss but couldn't resist grabbing a couple of handfuls of her ass and fondling her 36C tits.

She slapped his hands away and told him, "Stop it Joe. There's plenty of time for that later."

He gave her a light slap on the ass as she walked out the door and replied, "I'll do my best to wait but can't make any promises."

While they were having their meal, they had a chance to have a nice long talk about the night before. She asked if he had any regrets or second thoughts and he assured her he was fine with what happened. It was a turn on for him and it made his dick twitch every time he thought about her being in a hotel room alone with a stranger. Joe told her he felt a little weird about his fetish but couldn't control his feelings. If he had one regret, it was that he would like to see her in action for himself. They both agreed that it would be harder to do with a stranger in a bar but it was something to keep in mind if the opportunity ever arose.

Joe asked his wife if she had any regrets. Leah told him she didn't want to start acting like she did in college. She knew she had a reputation of being a campus slut and she had her fun but didn't want to go down that road again, especially seeing they were now married and eventually wanted to start a family. She would never want their children to find out about her past. On the other hand, she didn't mind being a little wild while out of town where no one knew her. Leah wanted to enjoy life while they were still young and had the freedom to have some wild fun.

In what would become a familiar line, she told her husband, "I want to have some wild memories when we're old and gray."

Leah was relieved that Joe was okay with what she did the night before even if she didn't understand his motivations. It was a good talk and they both had fun and no one was getting hurt. It seemed like a good opportunity to mention some further thoughts he had.

"You know Leah, we are here for another night," and Joe gave her a sly grin and a wink.

"I don't know Joe. Let's go do some shopping and we'll see what happens."

They spent the rest of the day shopping, taking a stroll along the waterfront and enjoyed a great lunch. Joe was so proud to be seen with Leah. All day long, guys were checking her out. She knew how to strut her stuff too. If she noticed someone checking out her ass, she would conveniently bend over in front of them or give her ass a little more wiggle. She really was a cock tease and her husband loved her for it too. He found it fun to watch her walk past a guy and see their head turn to watch her walk away or to see a wife or girlfriend elbow their partner for gawking at his wife. He knew each and every one of them was undressing his wife with their eyes and would fuck her if given the opportunity.

When they got back to the hotel, they decided to have a drink before going to their room to get ready for dinner. They were going to return to the scene of the crime so to speak. Joe had to use the restroom so he told Leah to go in and order him a beer and he'd join her in a few minutes. She gave her husband a funny look like he was up to something but he assured her he simply had to relieve himself.

Leah knew her husband too well. Secretly, he was hoping that by the time he got back, someone would see her at the bar by herself and try to pick her up. He made sure to take his time in the restroom, wanting to delay his return in order to give someone a chance to possibly talk to Leah alone for a couple of minutes.

When Joe returned, he saw his wife at the bar talking to a well-dressed man about their age, in his late 20's. He was tall, maybe 6'2", light brown hair and broad shoulders. He looked like he may have been an athlete in college. Joe didn't want to interrupt them but couldn't leave Leah there alone; that wasn't their plan. When he sat down, his wife introduced him to Paul who was a banker in town on business. They exchanged pleasantries and told Joe that he had a very lovely wife and what a lucky guy he was to be married to her.

Before he left them alone, Paul told Leah, "Talk it over with your husband. Maybe we'll see you later."

Joe asked her what that was about and she told him that apparently Paul was in the bar last night and was about to approach her when Bob beat him to it. He watched the interaction between her and her new found friend and saw them leave together. When he saw Leah at the bar again, he decided he was going to move fast before someone else got in his way again.

Leah politely told him she was here with her husband and his comment was, "That's okay, two's company, three is a party."

She couldn't help but smile at that comment and the fact that he was so cocky, he wasn't taken aback by the fact that she was married. Paul was exactly the type of wild guy with a chip on his shoulder that she was attracted to in her college days. Back in those days, she probably would have left the bar with him for the night. In the few minutes Leah was alone with him, he tried his best to make his case that she or they should join him later that night.

Paul kept making a play for Leah even though he knew she was married and her husband was expected back at any moment. He thought they were there to be a little adventurous and wanted to be part of their experience. She was naturally flattered and in her younger, wilder days would probably encourage him by flipping her hair away from her face or with stares into his eyes, and giving him her sexy smile but she was trying hard to be a good girl again, like she was in high school.

When she reminded him that she happily married, he replied with a wink, "I know Leah, I saw your ring. You were married last night too."

He seemed to know exactly what went on last night with Bob which made her a little uncomfortable, but she also found Paul's boldness a turn on and felt her pussy getting a little damp at his confident approach. It also turned her on to know she had a witness to her slutty actions of the previous night besides her husband. She was embarrassed at first because her and Joe's wild weekend was supposed to be their little secret but here was another stranger that not only noticed what was going on but wanted to be part of any further dalliances.

When Paul saw Joe approaching them, he told Leah that he would be back in the bar after a dinner meeting and wanted to meet up for drinks with the two of them. Joe was taken a little by surprise when Leah later told him, but it did get his perverted mind going. Here was an opportunity to witness his wife with another man rather than simply hearing about it later. They enjoyed their drinks at the bar without saying much about Paul but he could tell Leah was mulling over his offer. As they were leaving the bar after finishing their drinks, Paul gave them a nod that Leah returned with a nervous smile.

While they were getting ready for dinner, Joe mentioned to Leah, "Wow, Paul's offer came out of the blue don't you think?"

"He certainly took me by surprise. I didn't realize anyone was watching me last night. I guess I was wrong."

"Actually dear, I think a few people noticed what happened. The bar wasn't crowded like the one we hung out at in college. You are a gorgeous woman who attracts the attention of any guy with a heartbeat. But we're out of town and no one knows us, so who cares? We had fun."

Joe watched Leah put on a white, low cut, sleeveless cami top. She didn't wear a bra underneath but her nipples weren't visible because of the lining but her breasts bounced freely when she walked so there was no doubt she was braless. She wore a very short, black, gray and white, leopard print, tight skirt with black, open toed stiletto heels and a little black thong. She was looking damn sexy. Those heels made her bare legs look longer and gave her ass a nice wiggle when she walked while her tits were bouncing. Her reddish/blonde hair was blowing in the cool summer breeze that also made her nipples harden as they walked to dinner. Leah was once again drawing admiring stares from every man that came across her path. Once again, Joe was a very proud husband.

Nothing more was said about Paul until they ordered their drinks before dinner. They had one each at the bar before their table was ready and he tried to coyly see if his wife was interested in Paul at all. He brought up their chance meeting earlier and made a comment about him being handsome. She knew immediately what her husband was up to but didn't want to be presumptuous. She gave some insight into her thoughts though.

"Back in college, I probably would have entertained the idea of sleeping with him. He's handsome and all, nice build but he's not someone I would have been interested in having any kind of relationship."

Joe joked, "Sort of like 'any dick in a storm' I guess."

"You're such a pig, Joe," she replied laughing.

Leah threw him off by changing the subject to what they needed to do around the house when they got back home the next day. Joe quickly reminded her they still had the whole evening to enjoy themselves and would worry about the chores when they got home. He tried to steer the conversation back to the rest of that night.

"We still have some time left tonight to have some fun."

She knew exactly what her husband was hinting at but ignored what he may have been implying. Joe didn't want to push too hard and ruin the evening so he backed off during their main course. The meal was absolutely delicious and he took time out from his sexual perversions to thoroughly enjoy being with the most beautiful woman in the world. As she was talking, Joe gazed at her in awe of her perfectly done strawberry blonde hair that was lightly curled, her blue eyes and the good amount of cleavage she was showing off. He was always attracted to her smile and took every opportunity he could to make her laugh.

Over dessert, they talked about what they might do afterwards and Joe suggested, "Maybe we could go back to the hotel bar for a couple of drinks."

Leah caught him by surprise when she bluntly inquired, "So, do you really want to see me with another man again?"

Joe got a puzzled look on his face and replied, "Again?"

He had that wicked grin on her face before she said, "You know, like when you were peeking in on me with Ethan."

The night flashed back in his mind when he was passing by his roommate's bedroom, with the door partially open and voyeured Ethan fucking his future wife with her legs over his shoulders so he could fuck her deep and hard. He remembered the look of passion on her face as Ethan pummeled her pussy. He thought she may have seen him but neither one of them ever said a word about that evening until now.

Joe's face felt flush with embarrassment and he replied, "So you did see me that night."

"Not only did I see you but it really turned me on. Ethan thought he was that good to make me cum that hard but it was really the fact that you saw us that made it so good."

Joe's dick immediately got erect. What he thought was his secret wasn't so secret after all.

Now that the proverbial cat was out of the bag, he had to know, "Is this something you'd want to try again?"

"Maybe. But it would have to be the right time with the right guy."

His wife was teasing him again. He should have been used to her cockteasing by now but he still loved it.

Joe looked his wife in the eye and suggested, "Well, maybe we could go back to the bar and see if it's the right time and if Paul is the right guy."

"Are you sure that's what you want me to do dear?"

"What the hell, Leah, we only live once. It could make for more wild memories when we're older."

He stared her down waiting for her final answer before she said, "I'm okay with it if you are."

With a big smile on his face, he called the waiter for the bill and they left to return to the bar. As they walked back to the hotel Leah sensed that Joe might be a little nervous. Before they went through with this, she had to be 100% sure he was okay with what may happen later that evening.

"You know, we don't have to do this. You look a little nervous."

"On the contrary dear, I'm so excited, I can't believe this might actually happen"

That made Leah feel 1,000% better and gave her the confidence to give her loving husband a show he would never forget. However, once they got to the bar, they scanned the crowd and Paul was nowhere to be found. While they were deeply disappointed, Joe and Leah decided to stay for a drink and took seats at the bar. Leah's short skirt and long, lean legs again attracted the attention of the men who were present. There were a couple of other women in the establishment but none of them were as beautiful as Leah. Joe was disheartened that he may not live out his fantasy, he probed his wife for options.

"Do you see anyone else that suits your fancy?"

Leah answered, "Not really dear. I don't want to ruin your fantasy but I'd rather not do something with someone that doesn't do anything for me."

"I understand babe. I wouldn't expect you to either."

They had both given up hope that they would be spending the evening in a threesome and decided to order one more drink and go back to their room alone. They were lost in their own conversation and deciding whether to order another drink, when they heard a familiar voice.

"Well, well, well, I'm sorry I'm late. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

They both turned around to see Paul standing there with a big smile on his face and he continued, "I didn't think you would show up but I'm glad you did. You look lovely tonight Leah, absolutely stunning."

Leah coyly responded, "Thank you but what makes you think we were waiting for you Paul. We were simply having an after dinner drink."

She didn't want to appear too anxious. Joe could only watch as his wife worked her magic.

Paul played along, "I'm sorry to be so presumptuous. May I make it up to you by buying you a drink?"

Leah looked over at Joe who said, "There's no harm in having a drink with him dear."

Joe nodded his approval and Paul ordered each of them a round of drinks. Over the next hour, they learned he was a young executive for a large bank where his father had a lot of influence but made him work his way up through the ranks, first working as a bank teller then moving up to be in a V.P. Leah and Joe explained they were in town for a couple of days for a short getaway trip and were returning home in the morning.

Throughout another round of drinks, Paul kept his eyes on Leah while often complimenting her on her lovely eyes, beautiful face, and figure, telling Joe what a lucky man he was and how he hoped to get as lucky as him someday. Leah then dropped a hint at what the evening might behold.

"Who knows Paul, maybe your luck will get better."

He knew precisely what she was talking about then he probed further, "You mean like maybe tonight?"

Leah looked over at her husband for one last look of approval before the situation continued. Joe swallowed hard, took a sip of his drink, smiled and gave his wife a wink. Paul witnessed this interaction and knew exactly what was going on. He smiled waiting for Leah's response.

"Yes Paul, like maybe tonight."

He had picked up plenty of women in bars before and knew how to close the deal.

"I was thinking about having a nightcap in my room. Would you two care to join me?

Leah was getting a little excited herself by this time but deferred to Joe to make the final decision.

"Sure Paul, it sounds like fun, doesn't it dear?"

Leah gave her okay and took Paul's arm as he led the couple out of the bar and up to his room. In the elevator Joe mentioned they had never done anything like this before this weekend. Paul reassured him he would treat his wife with respect and hopefully, they would all have a good time. The room was even larger than Bob's suite, very impressive with a much larger bar and sitting area that had a bedroom with a king sized bed adjacent to it. The couple walked over to the large window overlooking the city while Paul played bartender.

He handed Joe his drink then turned to give Leah hers and he stared into her eyes, and lightly traced his hand down the side of her face while telling her how beautiful she was and how he was jealous she left the bar with Bob the night before. Leah was now even more intrigued with Paul, knowing how much he truly wanted her. His hand found its way behind her neck as they leaned in for their first kiss, a soft tender kiss followed by a much longer, full mouthed kiss while Joe stood in the background in awe of the scene playing out before his eyes. He went behind the bar where he wouldn't be a distraction but still had a view of his wife now making out with a handsome stranger they met in the bar.

They both placed their drinks down on a table which freed both of Paul's hands to slip them under Leah's blouse to fondle her bare breasts while still kissing her. Leah began to stroke Paul's hardening cock through his slacks. She then lifted her arms over her head to allow her lover to remove her top and expose her breasts. His lips immediately found a nipple and began to alternately suck on each one while Leah moaned in pleasure. Paul's hand was now exploring between her legs and when Joe heard an even louder moan he knew her lover found her pussy. His wife was melting to the touch of another man before his eyes and he was loving every moment. He stealthily removed his phone from his pocket and began to snap surreptitious photos of the evening. He got a perfect picture of Paul sucking on Leah's tits with his hand up her skirt playing with her pussy.

Leah's eyes found her husband's as Paul was unzipping and removing her skirt to leave her in only her black thong and her "come fuck me" stiletto heels. She felt extremely sexy, hot and a little slutty stepping out of her skirt to leave her standing there half naked in front of another man, about to have sex with him, while her husband stood witness to what was unfolding before him. This evening was promising to be even more memorable than the time he peeked in on Leah and Ethan and snapped off a couple of more pictures.

Paul began to remove his clothes with his eyes fixed upon Leah like he was a wild animal casing his prey. When he got down to his boxerjocks, his erection became more evident. When he peeled them off, he displayed a dick about the same length as Joe's 7.5 inches but a little thicker. He approached Leah and turned her around as they gazed at the city skyline from the floor length window, his cock embedded between her ass cheeks. He nuzzled her neck while he ran his hands over her breasts and naked upper body. Joe could see that his wife was on fire and needed to get fucked badly.

Jay142
Jay142
3,644 Followers
12