Wild Leah Becomes My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul then had her lean back against a desk near the window as he got down on his knees to strip off her thong, slowly peeling it down her thighs, revealing her strawberry blonde landing strip of hair and her exposed pussy lips. He continued pulling them down her legs, allowing her to step out of them one leg at a time over her heels which she then kicked off. She was now totally exposed before her new lover.

Paul knew Joe was there to watch so he looked over at him and inquired, "Hey buddy, do you want to get a close look at this? Come on, it's okay."

Joe approached the naked couple with an obvious lump in his pants as Paul spread his wife's legs and began to lick at her exposed cunt. Leah felt a little dirty being naked with another man while her husband looked on in total amazement but she was enjoying this new experience. She began to run her fingers through her lover's hair to encourage his gentle licking of her pussy. He then had her lay back with her legs resting on his shoulders so he had better access to orally please her better. Joe thought she looked even sluttier with her legs wide open like that as he watched another man get between them to eat her out. He also took a few more photos as a remembrance of this encounter.

At first, Paul tongue fucked her, letting his tongue dart in and out of her, then gave it long, slow licks with the wide part of his tongue. Leah really began to moan, bucking her hips when he used the tip of his tongue to flick her clit. By now she was writhing in pure pleasure. Her eyes momentarily caught her husband's face but she didn't want to be distracted from the pleasure she was receiving from Paul so she closed her eyes. That gave Joe an opportunity to snap off a couple more pictures. She came wildly when he began to suck on her clit while finger fucking her. She came so much, she squirted her juices into Paul's willing mouth. He didn't stop licking her until she came twice.

After Leah regained her composure, Paul led her over to the sofa where he sat down with his legs spread in an obvious hint that he wanted her to suck his dick and she gladly complied with his desire. He first brought her up to kiss her again before releasing his grip so she could proceed. She was looking straight at him when she wrapped her 36c tits around his erection and let him titty fuck her for a short time. He would pause on the up stroke so she could lick and suck the head of his dick. Paul loved the feeling of the soft globes of flesh surrounding his cock. Leah then moved down to lick his balls while she stroked him. She was going to show him her expertise in the art of oral sex also.

She teased him a little by softly tracing her lips over his hard on, pausing at times to let him feel her hot breath against his shaft. She licked around the rim of the head then flicked her tongue on the tip to lick off the precum that was oozing out of it. When she figured she had teased him enough, she let his cock slide along her tongue into her open mouth as her wet, soft lips closed around it. Joe caught it all on a short video he took with his phone.

Leah enjoyed giving blow jobs. She knew how much guys loved it and could never understand why some girls were reluctant to do it or to try to be better at it. In her mind, she wanted to give her sexual partner as much pleasure as she could. It's the one thing that separated her out from a lot of other girls and why many guys wanted to date her in college. She was an enthusiastic cocksucker and proud of it and word quickly spread around campus about her oral abilities.

She was now using her talents on a new lover while Joe looked on. His wife was giving him a live porn show. He snapped off a couple more pictures of the whorish look on Leah's face with her lips wrapped around another man's dick, while she had it deep in her throat and as she licked the head while catching her breath.

Paul even exclaimed, "Damn Joe, your wife really knows how to suck a dick. You should be proud of her cocksucking talents."

Joe proudly responded, "I know she's darn good. I'm glad you like it."

That exchange gave Leah the knowledge that Joe was indeed having a good time too so there was no reason to hold back her from taking pleasure in sucking another man's dick. She lost count of the number of dicks she had sucked but her oral expertise was now on full display as her head bobbed on the cock in her mouth while her tongue swirled around it.

It was now time to take the evening to the next level as Paul led her into the adjacent bedroom. Joe was right behind his wife and her lover as they climbed onto the bed while Joe took a position in the corner of the room. Paul and Leah began to make out again, kissing, licking and sucking various parts of each other's naked body. Paul couldn't hold out any longer. As he was positioning himself in front of Leah, she spread her legs open, her pussy hair damp and matted from being so wet. Paul had picked up a few other couples in hotel bars before and knew that some husbands loved watching their wives getting fucked so he made sure that Joe was going to have a good time too.

Paul was teasing Leah's hot pussy by running his erection up and down her wet lips. She was lifting her hips trying to push his dick into her but the teasing continued. This action also served to tease Joe who couldn't wait to see his wife getting fucked.

"Tell your husband how much you want me to fuck you baby. Go ahead tell him. I'm not going to fuck you until you do."

Leah was so horny she felt compelled to comply with his wishes, "I want Paul to fuck me Joe. I need to get fucked real bad."

"How bad do you want my dick Leah?"

"I need it real bad Paul. I need you to fuck me while Joe watches. He wants to see me fuck you too. I'm so horny. Fuck me Paul, please fuck me now."

Leah was feeling like such a whore, begging another man to fuck her while her husband watched. She was laying there naked with another man's erection poised to enter her and she needed it in her. The suspense was killing Joe who was waiting for that magic moment when he would see another man enter his wife's pussy.

Leah then told her lover, "You know you want to fuck me too. The longer you stall, the more time you'll waste. Now give my pussy the fucking we both want."

Without another word being said, Paul slowly inched his way into Leah's cunt. She was finally getting what she was begging for and Joe got to witness his wife being taken by a stranger they met earlier that day. Leah moaned as Paul entered her and her eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure. Joe took a position behind them and saw Leah's pussy being repeatedly penetrated by another man. He was letting Paul use his beautiful, sexy wife for his own personal sexual pleasure. He noticed how Paul's ass would clench as he drove himself into Leah's pussy time and time again and how his heavy balls would sway as he fucked her. He was really going to town on her. Joe noticed her toes pointed straight out which told him she was really enjoying herself.

Paul was beginning to get winded so Leah willingly climbed on top. It was another sight to see for Joe as his wife aimed the hard wet dick at her pussy and sat down on it. She then began to ride it slowly at first. As she picked up the pace, her tits bounced more and she took more pleasure by being able to control the pace. She was fucking Paul fast for a while, as he fondled her tits, then leaned down so he could suck on her nipples when she slowed down. She was moaning and grunting the entire time.

Leah never imagined she would get so much pleasure out of fucking another man while Joe watched. However, knowing that Joe was also taking pleasure in her acting like a slut made it that much more exciting and pleasurable for her.

She really wanted to give her husband a show, so Leah turned around on Paul's dick to ride him in the reverse cowgirl position. This way she could look directly at Joe while she rode her lover. Joe could also get a better view of Paul's dick thrusting in and out of his wife's pussy. Joe's heart was beating faster as the adrenaline rushed through his veins. He got his phone out and got a few pictures of the look of pure ecstasy on Leah's face while riding another man. In one picture, her eyes were rolled back in her head with Paul's cock buried deep in her pussy. Another showed her biting her lower lip, concentrating on riding her sexual partner. Leah could only ride Paul for so long in this position and wanted to switch to another.

When Paul bent her over to fuck her from behind, he began to tease her again and made her talk dirty to Joe. He began to rub his dick up and down her cunt again and wouldn't continue fucking her until she followed his instructions and slapped her on the ass.

"Tell your husband that you like being a dirty little whore Leah. Tell him or I'm not going to fuck you anymore."

"Joe, I like being a dirty little whore. I'm a fucking slut Joe and I need Paul to fuck me hard. I want him to cum in my pussy."

"That's a good girl. Tell me how much you wanted to fuck me when we were in the bar and how much you wanted to suck my dick for Joe."

She panted while saying, "I knew from the first time you approached me before dinner that I wanted to fuck you and suck your dick because I'm a slut. I wanted my husband to see what a good little whore I am."

Paul then shoved his cock all the way into her cunt and began to fuck her hard and fast, their skin slapping together. He also began to spank her and call her a little slut and a cocksucking whore. Those words drove Leah to another orgasm which then set off Paul. He grunted loudly then thrust himself deep into her cunt, releasing his sperm from his balls. Joe could see Paul's balls and shaft convulsing as he pumped more cum into his wife. He then began stripping off his clothes knowing he needed some relief now too.

When Paul withdrew from Leah, they both rolled over on their backs to take a moment to catch their breath. Joe didn't wait long before climbing between her legs and entering his wife's sloppy cunt. As he started to hump, some of Paul's cum leaked out, dripping onto the bed. He was relishing in the fact that his wife just serviced another man and he was getting fresh sloppy seconds. Her pussy was all wet and gooey as he fucked her hard. It took only a few minutes for him to unleash a huge load of cum into his wife to mix with Paul's. Satisfied for the moment, Joe withdrew to catch his breath. He took in the sight of Leah laying naked between him and Paul. Joe kissed his wife deeply, thanking her for a very hot evening.

Paul told Leah, "You are one hot piece of ass. Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

She responded, "Let's just say I have a lot of experience."

Joe went to retrieve drinks for everyone and they sat around the bed naked while talking about what just happened. Without telling Paul all the details, Leah said she and her husband met in college but never slept with him. He knew she had a wild streak back then. He wanted to try some wild things now that they were married so that's what led to them hooking up with Bob the night before and with him that night. Paul said he'd been in a threesome with other couples before but never with anyone as hot as with Leah.

While they were drinking naked on the bed, Leah mentioned that she was going to take a quick shower and would be right back. The men were sitting there for a short time talking about work among other things.

That is until Paul looked at Joe and asked, "Not for nothing but what are we doing here while Leah is in there taking a shower?"

Joe looked back at him and said, "Let's go."

Both men went into the large stand up shower and startled Leah a little but she smiled and welcomed them into the stall. The guys each took some body wash and began to rub their slippery hands all over Leah's tight, sexy body, being sure not to leave any spot untouched. She closed her eyes to better enjoy the feeling of four hands randomly roaming over her luscious naked skin. Paul and Joe were also massaging her neck and shoulders while alternating kissing her as the warm water cascaded over their bodies.

Not to be out done, Leah took some of the soap to start to wash their cocks and balls while jerking them off a little too. When she noticed them starting to get erections, she sat down on a bench in the shower while they alternated feeding her their dicks. In no time, her expert cocksucking abilities resuscitated their cocks back to life, with each of them growing harder in her mouth. It was when they were each fully erect that Leah suggested they retreat back to the bedroom.

Paul and Joe dried off Leah's dripping wet body while simultaneously fondling her before she returned the favor but concentrating mostly on her new lover's body. Paul then led her back to the bed where she was sandwiched between the two men as they groped and fondled her while they each took one of her tits in their mouth to suck on her nipples. Leah really enjoyed the dual attention paid to her breasts and let them know it. Paul was finger fucking her as Joe was fondling Leah's ass then gently working a finger into her asshole, a move that didn't go unnoticed by their host.

Leah was writhing at the double attention being paid to her nude body and Paul announced he wanted another shot at her pussy. Joe willingly moved aside to share his wife with him again, watching as Paul moved between her outstretched legs and slid himself into Leah once more. As Paul began to fuck her again, Joe moved himself up to feed his dick into his wife's mouth. Leah's mind immediately went back to the time she had a threesome with Ethan and Ken, feeling slutty by satisfying two cocks at once.

The men switched places a couple of times so they could each enjoy her pussy and mouth when Paul asked Joe, "Does she take it up the ass?"

"You should ask her real nice and see what she says."

He grinned and asked Leah, "How about letting me take your ass for a test ride while Joe fucks your pussy? You know, some DP."

She stopped sucking Joe and responded, "I thought you'd never ask."

Paul disengaged from Leah and went to retrieve some lube from his bag. When he returned, Joe told him he wanted to watch him sodomize his wife for a short time before joining in. It didn't matter to Paul as long as he got a piece of that fine ass. Joe took a position to the side of the bed while Paul placed some lube on Leah's asshole and began to work it in. He did this a couple of times before working two fingers into her and marveled that she didn't seem reluctant at all. In his mind, there was nothing better than a woman that likes anal play. Leah didn't mind letting him butt fuck her either. She was no stranger to taking a dick up her ass and knew it was a special treat to give a man and she wanted Paul to have fond memories of that night.

Paul approached her, aiming his dick at her anal opening. Joe was afraid to even blink because he didn't want to miss even a split second of his wife being sodomized by another man. Paul pushed forward as Leah's asshole spread open to accept her invader. The head entered her with Paul pushing slowly forward, giving her time to adjust to his anal penetration. Joe's heart was beating faster with excitement watching this take place before him. Leah was pushing back against Paul's cock to help him enter her. He kept pushing into her until his entire dick was buried in her backside. Now that the initial penetration of her ass was now complete, Paul began to slowly fuck Leah's lovely, tight, round ass with Joe as a close witness.

Paul announced, "Oh baby, your ass is so nice and tight. Oh God, it feels so good."

"Where is my dick Leah? Tell Joe," he continued.

"Paul's dick in in my ass Joe."

"Tell Joe what I'm doing to your ass."

"He's fucking my ass Joe."

Joe watched his wife being sodomized for a few minutes before he placed his dick up to her sweet lips so she could suck him. He played with her bouncing tits while Paul used her ass for his pleasure.

The men spit roasted Leah until she stopped sucking her husband and told him, "I need you to fuck me now."

Her husband was more than willing to help her with her request, knowing she wanted to be double penetrated. Paul withdrew from her ass while she climbed on top of Joe, bouncing on his dick a few times before stopping, lifting her ass and declaring herself ready for the next dick. She fondly recalled the time Ethan and Ken both fucked her for hours back in college with both of them taking turns with her ass. It was a night that gave her great pleasure and was one of the highlights of her many sexual experiences. She was now going to do it again after many years of fantasizing about a repeat performance. It was even more special this time because she was sharing the moment with her husband whom she loved dearly.

Joe, once again, reached back and spread his wife's ass from underneath her in order to assist Paul's assault on her asshole. His dick slipped into her tight back hole much easier this time. It took some doing for the three of them to find their rhythm but once they did, all three of them began to moan and grunt in pleasure. Their breathing got heavier as they picked up the pace of their three-way fucking. Joe played with and sucked on his wife's tits while her double fucking unfolded.

They fucked like this for a while before Paul politely asked his male counterpart, "Do you want to switch places?"

Joe was fine with that proposal and they all quickly switched places. Joe took great pleasure in sticking his dick into his wife's ass after another man was there first. Both men had cum earlier, so they were able to last a lot longer this time, much to the pleasure of Leah who began to cum with the repeated thrusts into her two holes. Once she was done cumming, Paul wanted to switch again, saying he wanted to cum in Leah's ass.

Then men changed places once more and started their dual assault on Leah's ass and cunt. Paul fucked her asshole for a few more minutes before he thrust deep into Leah's bowels and came in her ass. He pushed into her a few times to make sure he emptied his balls and Leah helped out by squeezing her ass tighter around his cumming dick, milking him dry.

When Paul climbed off, he gave her a slap on the ass and exclaimed, "Damn Leah, you have the nicest ass I've ever fucked. You are one sexy lady."

Now that Paul was satisfied, it was now Joe's turn. He flipped his wife over onto her back, placed her legs over his shoulders and gave her a good hard fucking. He had one more request; he wanted to titty fuck her and cum on her face. This was nothing new for Leah and she instinctively cupped her breasts around her husband's dick while he slid his dick between them. She licked and sucked the head of his dick with each upstroke until he finally announced he was going to cum. Leah dutifully opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch as much sperm as she could.

Joe shot the first load of sperm that splashed up to her forehead and the center of her face. The next load painted her right cheek and he then stuffed his cock into her mouth so she could suck him dry and swallow the rest. When his wife had sucked the last drop of cum from his dick, Joe fell back onto the bed totally satisfied. He got to witness his wife's slutty performance in person and Leah got to relive some of her wild college days with another threesome.

After Leah cleaned off her face, she and Joe got ready to leave but not before Paul gave her kiss and hug goodbye, along with grabbing a handful of her tits and ass. He thanked them both for a night he would never forget.

Once back in their own room, the couple had a chance to talk a little bit before they showered and went to sleep. Joe told Leah that it had been one of the best nights of sex he's ever experienced while Leah said she enjoyed herself too. She emphasized that it wasn't something she wanted to do on a regular basis but it was nice to break the routine and get a little wild in a place where no one knew them. It was nice for her to know she could still attract men like she did in her younger days and Joe told her she was the sexiest woman alive. They made love the next morning before they left for home and back to their old routines.

12