Wild Night in the Serengeti

Story Info
A young zoologist is taken and impregnated by soldiers.
4.3k words
4.13
44.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm goes off at 6:00am, Rose grabs her phone and swipes right turning off the alarm. Still half asleep, she turns her head to the left side of her bed only for the sun to shine through her window, past the mosquito net, striking directly into her face.

Reluctantly getting out of bed from what was actually a good and peaceful sleep from a busy day the day before, wearing only a thin silk nightie, she takes a few steps to the kitchen area and makes herself a cup of coffee. Exiting her cabin, she takes a seat on the tree stump just directly outside her door and watches the east African, morning sunrise, shining over the trees and grasslands of the Serengeti. Wanting to feel the cool early morning air on her body, she slips off her nightie, throws it onto the cabin porch as she sits on the stump completely nude but enjoying the sensation of the wind blowing on her bare skin.

Rose is a zoology student, completing her PhD with the University of Auckland and for the past three months she has been living out there in the African grasslands of Tanzania all by herself, studying and observing the behaviours of various animals and their interactions with one another, as part of her year long research assignment. Due to the remote nature of where she lives, Rose has been largely isolated from the rest of the world for the past three months, as the nearest town is a two hour drive away, whilst both phone reception and wifi are also virtually non-existent out there in the Serengeti.

Despite the lack of wifi, she is still able to document her research, observations and comments on her laptop, as well as jotting it down on her pen and paper notebooks. Because of this, she can only email off her work and her notes back to the university once a month when she does get to go back into town.

Rose is a petite, 25 year old woman, 1.2 meters (4 feet) tall, has curly blonde hair reaching down to her shoulders and a 32B breast size. She manages to keep herself fit and well groomed through daily exercises, carefully watching her diet given she only goes into town for supplies once a month and bathing in a river, 900 meters away. Exercise, grooming and self-care is her way of being able to maintain some sense of routine and normality, whilst also dealing with the isolation that comes with her assignment.

After finishing her morning cuppa, Rose got dressed, putting on her white sports bra, slipping on a pair of black floral lace knickers, covering that with a pair of beige khaki shorts, followed by putting on a pair of long white socks and finally her boots. She then grabbed her backpack, a water canteen and her camera, as well as a.303 Lee--Enfield Jungle Carbine, slung over her right shoulder for self-defence.

After getting dressed, as well as gathering her supplies and rifle, Rose then took the forty-five minute hike down to the watering hole where she planned to do more observations of the elephants, zebras and wildebeests in their natural habitat. She spent the rest of the morning, laying flat on the ground, hidden by grass around her, from a hill overlooking the watering hole, just observing the animals from a distance and documenting their activities.

Four hours of just lying down on the ground and observing from the hill she was on have passed, she looked at her watch, realizing it is only 11am. Deciding to just call in an early day today in order to take a bath and do some laundry, she gets up and takes another forty-five minute hike back to her cabin. Arriving back at the cabin and with her clothes now covered in dirt, sweat and bits of dried grass, she slips off her khaki shorts and sports bra, leaving her wearing only her boots, long socks and knickers.

Dumping her backpack, carbine, camera and notebook in back of her Land Rover, she gathers her dirty laundry for the week and heads down to the river to take a bath, whilst also doing her laundry in the process. Arriving at the river, she strips off her remaining clothes by removing her boots, socks and underwear, leaving her fully naked, as she puts her remaining clothes in the same bucket as with the rest of her laundry.

After washing her clothes by the shore of the river, and still covered in dirt, mud and grass herself, she walks into the river and proceed to wash herself as well. The water was cool and refreshing compared to the dry heat of the Serengeti. Emptying a packet of hair & body wash, she began to shampoo herself, running her fingers through her blonde hair and gradually moving her hands down to her arms and breasts. As she continued soaping herself, she then started caressing the warm underside of her breasts, moving her hands down till it reached the lips of her shaved cunt. Rose then proceeded to start rubbing her thumb in a circular motion over her clit whilst she then inserted her middle and index finger into the opening of her vagina, letting out a slight moan as she does this.

Now feeling the need to be able to get some release, she got out of the water, laid herself down on the ground, pulled a now empty beer bottle from her backpack and pressed the tip of the bottle against the opening of her vagina. Slowly, she then pushed the bottle inside of her, taking a deep breath and releasing a sigh of relief as she does this, as she proceeds to push the bottle in and out of her tight, warm and wet cunt.

As she pleasures herself, she imagines herself being forcefully and roughly taken by a group of tall muscular African labourers, similar to the labourers who helped set up her cabin a couple of months ago. Her memory, going back to three months ago, Rose recalled watching as six men, migrant labourers from Uganda, were building and setting up her cabin. They were shirtless, covered in sweat from working in the hot and dry African heat as she leaned against the side of her Land Rover, watching them. They did not notice at the time as she subconsciously moved her hands down to her nether regions, rubbing her vagina through the fabric of her khaki shorts. When they finished working, she got out some bottles of beer for them, and invited the men in joining her for a drink.

Rose and the six labourers sat by the campfire throughout much of the night drinking and chatting. She felt a strong primal urge to invite the men inside her cabin, strip down for them and lay herself down on the cabin bed, as she opens her legs to invite the men to have their way with her for the rest of the night. It has always been her fantasy to be taken and used by multiple men but ultimately, she couldn't bring herself to do this as the more sensible and logical side of her ended up getting the better of her. She still mildly regrets not taking this opportunity to live out a fantasy of hers.

Walking back to the camp, completely naked except for a pair of jandals on her feet, she carries the bucket stuffed with her now clean laundry and upon arriving, she begins to hang the clothes up on the clothesline just behind her cabin. Due to the remoteness and overall isolation of where she lives, as well as the generally humid climate of the region, she does not feel the need to wear any clothes when she's home alone at her cabin. Because of this, for the past three months, she has never felt the need to really cover herself up as really; there wouldn't be anyone to actually see her. However, this afternoon would be different.

Whilst Rose was hanging the clothes, completely nude herself, except for the pair of jandals she was wearing, she saw from a distance two military trucks headed towards her general direction. She takes out a pair of binoculars and see about sixteen soldiers from the Tanzanian Army, carrying AK-47 assault rifles slung over their shoulders and the trucks carrying crates. Rose then goes back into her cabin to put on her nightie as that was the only bit of clothing she had which wasn't wet or dirty to greet the soldiers as they pulled up alongside her cabin. As Rose exited her cabin, she was greeted by a army commander exiting his vehicle.

The commander of the unit was a major in the Tanzanian Army, 1.9 meters tall (6 feet), short trimmed hair and a lightly trimmed beard around his chin, as the outline of his arm and chest muscles were clearly seen through the tight fitting, green camouflage uniform.

"Good evening miss, are you the only one living here" the army commander asked as he pointed towards the cabin. "Yes I am" Rose replied.

"What brings you out here in this neck of the woods" Rose asked. The commander then explained that his unit has been assigned to relieve another border unit stationed along the Ugandan-Tanzanian border, but the drive to the border post was still another day's drive away so he asked if he and his men could spend the night by her campsite.

Missing human attention and not really seeing any reason to say no to the men, she agreed. "I still have some beers in the chilly bin, would you and your men care to join me for a drink" Rose asked. With that, Rose and the soldiers spent the rest of the evening having dinner, drinks and chatting around the campfire just outside her cabin.

As the evening went on, still only covered by her nightie, Rose got increasingly drunk as she enjoyed the company and attention she was getting from her guests. As she got up to get another bottle she tripped, falling on the ground below and exposing her bare bottom in the process. The trip also caused her to spill the remaining beer on her nightie, leaving her dress wet and covered in dirt.

Having gotten so used to being nude to the isolation and with her being too inebriated to even realize that she still has guests, Rose strips off her wet, dirt covered, silk nightie fully exposing her naked body to the soldiers around her. As the soldiers stare at Rose's tight, sweat covered, undressed body, they watched as she throws her nightie in the laundry basket, grabs another bottle from the chilly bin.

As she turned around to go back to the campfire, seeing the men staring back at her, Rose finally came to the realization that she's fully exposed. "Nothing you haven't seen before I assume" Rose said to the men, realizing that it's too late to cover herself back up, causing the men to laugh. "Come back and join us", asked the commander.

As Rose rejoined, sitting with the group, not really caring anymore that she's still naked. The night went on with them talking about their homes, families and the work she was doing. "Do you have a husband" the commander asked Rose.

"No, I'm still single. Don't really plan on dating until I finish my PhD" replied Rose.

The men started asking Rose about her sex life, if she's been with other men and being too tipsy and tired to even really think about it, Rose obliged, telling the men that she's not a virgin, she's slept with at least six guys in the past and even talked about once being in a threesome with her ex-boyfriend and his roommate whilst she was doing her Masters degree in California.

As she talked about her love life in intimate detail, she could notice the men around her becoming hard, with Rose's eyes darting to the bulges in their pants. Whilst still speaking, she could feel some of the other soldiers by her side, now also a bit drunk themselves, starting to feel her up with hands caressing her legs, going up from her knees to her nether regions and a man behind her starting to cup her breasts and nipples. She tried to brush this off and pretend not to notice it. However, one of the men who was previously cupping her breasts, moved his hand down her stomach and towards her groin, slipping two of his fingers inside her tight and shaved vagina.

With this and realizing that she had to get away from the situation, Rose got up and said "Well, help yourselves to anything you see here in the camp, but I'm going to go to bed now". As Rose walked towards the stairs of her cabin, she felt a strong grasp on her right arm, pulling her back and turning her around.

"Help yourselves to anything you see?" said the commander. Rose then tried to shake herself away, but he only grabbed on to her tighter. "Please let go" asked Rose, but this was ignored as two men grabbed her by the arms, and dragged her back into her cabin and throwing her down on the bed.

Fully coming back to her senses and realizing on what was about to happen, Rose forcefully pushed away the man trying to climb on top of her as she jumped off the bed and darted for the door. Exiting her cabin, she tripped on the stump directly in front of her cabin porch.

She tried to get off but one of the soldiers then put his boot down on her head, pressing her face against the ground beneath her, whilst two other soldiers grabbed hold of her arms, pinning them down as she was bent over the tree stump, with her bottom and backside was raised in an elevated position. The commander of the group zipped down his pants and positioned himself behind her. Rose could feel the head of the soldier's cock finding her slit as it found the entrance to her womanhood. "No, please" she cried out but to no avail as her pussy lips and his 10-inch cock invaded her tight, dry, bare shaved cunt.

The commander's dick was completely buried in her cunt as he started to thrust deeply in and out of her vagina, causing her to both cry and scream from the pain of his invading shaft. However, after a few minutes of being ravished and forcefully taken, she started to get wet whilst the soldier continued to assault her now gradually lubricated cunt as he fucked her.

Realizing that she has no means of actually resisting or fighting back against the men around her, she just accepted her fate and Rose's body began to relax. This then caused her muscles to also loosen up and easing the tension in her body which helped her cope with the man's cock still assaulting and drilling down into her tight but now more relaxed vagina.

The commander then began to pick up his pace, thrusting in and out of her at an increasingly faster rate as he began to feel the tension of his orgasm beginning to build. Rose sensed this and begged the commander to pull out as she was not on birth control. "Please cum on my back or even my tits" she begged desperately not wanting to get pregnant from this ordeal, but to no avail as in one strong and final thrust, he shot his thick, warm cum, deep inside her pussy, with his cum splashing against the entrance of her cervix and spreading itself over the walls of her now freshly fucked cunt.

Pulling himself out of her, the two soldiers grabbing her arms then pulled her back up and pushed her back down to her knees. The commander then grabbed Rose by the soft and smooth skin of her neck and squeezed her throat, forcing her mouth open.

The commander then stuck his shaft down her throat, ordering her to lick and suck him clean. With tears running down her face and filled with a sense of fear of what the commander and his men may do to her if she refused, Rose obediently started sucking on the commander, as other soldiers gathered around her caressing her body, grabbing her tits and running their hands all around her helpless and exposed body.

Rose was filled with fear but that fear soon turned to excitement as she got a thrill of being helpless, used. The sense of excitement from this she was getting was now causing her cum filled cunt to get even more wet, whilst she sucked on the commander's cock as his cum dripped out of her now wet pussy.

After the commander was finished, the men holding her, pulled her back up, dragged her body back inside the cabin and threw her back onto the bed.

This time, Rose did not offer any resistance but still acted scared and submissive, as another soldier, pulled down his pants, climbed on top of her. The soldier then thrust his 8-inch long shaft into Rose's tight, wet and warm pussy, with her eyes popping wide open and a gasp coming out of her mouth as her pussy was invaded again.

The soldier then started pounding away for the next ten minutes, gaining pace as he started to reach climax. Realizing the man invading her was about to cum, she pleaded for him to cum in her mouth, on her tits or even her face, still fearing that she could get pregnant from this but to no avail. With one final thrust, the soldier fucking Rose's tight cunt shot his warm cum straight into her cervix, with cum splashing all around her canal as his balls pressed against her asshole, as he came inside of her.

As the soldier on top of her exited her cunt and got off her body, Rose laid there gasping for breath. She then looked up seeing that there were fourteen more men who needed "servicing". With this, she closed her eyes again, willingly spread her legs and thinking to herself "this is going to be a long night" as another soldiers got between her legs and stuck his long, hard, African cock down into her tight, but sore cunt.

Throughout the night, she would be fucked laying on her bed, on her hands and knees whilst on the floor or bent over her desk. Rose was even fucked in both holes at once, as one soldier lifted her by her bum, with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, as another soldier grabbed her hips from behind and took her anal virginity, with both their cocks stuck right inside her. From this double fucking, she could feel both men's shafts invading her holes as they move up and down through both her cunt and arse, her vaginal canal and rectum separated only by a thin layer of flesh and muscle.

The next, she opens her eyes, as she laid on the floor, nude, with cum pouring out of her cunt and arse, whilst more cum covered her breasts, face, back and mouth. Her hair was completely dishevelled, tears and mascara ran down her face and she could barely lift herself as her body was sore all over. Rose just laid on the floor a few minutes longer, thinking of how all sixteen of the soldiers took turns on her throughout the night, some of them coming back for a second or third go.

She stumbled outside, to see the army trucks and soldiers now gone. She then limped back into her cabin, not wanting to break her daily routine, made herself a cup of coffee and sat back down nude on the tree stump, drinking her cuppa, giggling and saying to herself "that was fun wasn't it?".

Months later, it is the early morning and Rose is outside her cabin out in the Serengeti, still wet and naked from having a quick morning bath in the river, she hangs newly washed laundry on the clothes line by the side of her cabin. After hanging the laundry, she puts a blanket down on the ground, lies down on the blanket, legs bent but spread open, grabs a book and puts her headphones on to listen to some music. With her right hand, she holds the book she's reading, whilst her left hand caresses her now eight months pregnant belly. As she reads the book 'What to Expect when You're Expecting', Rose also thinks to herself how she's been out alone in the Serengeti all by herself for eleven months, how her year-long assignment is nearly coming to an end but also thinking of all the baby stuff she'd need to buy when she returns to New Zealand.

Rose also recalled how back in September, she briefly drove across the border to Nairobi, Kenya to visit an obstetrician. During the appointment, the ultrasound showed that she was having twin daughters.

After her appointment, she then took a trip to the Macmillan Memorial Library in Central Nairobi to not only document her notes and continue her research work using academic sources available in the library, but also to use the internet access there to email off her findings back to the University of Auckland and inform her family back home in New Zealand of her pregnancy. She told her parents and brother about her pregnancy but, not wanting to tell them how she got pregnant or who the actual father was (not that she knew), she just said that the father of her child was from a "one night stand". Rose's parents are somewhat liberal and whilst they were not necessarily happy with how they think she got pregnant, they mentioned that they will love and accept their grandchildren regardless.

12