Wild Night in the Serengeti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in Tanzania, whilst still reading her book, Rose felt a boot nudge her left leg. She looks up and sees the Tanzanian Army commander from eight months ago. She failed to hear the army trucks pull up by her cabin as due to her noise cancelling headphones and being lost in her thoughts.

"Good morning commander" said Rose nervously, as she was in a state of fear, shock and disbelief on what she was seeing. She looked around and saw up to three trucks and twenty-four soldiers surrounding her.

As Rose laid there frozen in fear, the army commander knelt down.

"You know, over the past eight months, you've become something of a celebrity amongst the men in my camp. We told them of how we took turns making love to you, how submissive you were and some of the men, even took photos and videos of you on their phones, during that wild night, which they shared with the other men who didn't get a chance to experience you", explained the commander.

"Much like your cabin, our army camp is also very isolated. For the past eight to twelve months, my men and I have not even so much as seen an actual woman, let alone felt the touch of one.", the commander continued, as he placed his hand on Rose's pregnant belly and moved his hand down to her tight, shaved, cunt.

"Your womanhood is very tight and child birth can be a very painful experience. Perhaps, me and my men can help you with that.", said the commander, as he continued to finger fuck Rose's tight, pregnant pussy, causing her to inhale deeply, slowly getting wet from the sensation of his touch and the anticipation building within her.

As the commander pulled his fingers out of her and stood back up, two soldiers grabbed Rose by her arms, pinning them down, whilst two other men grabbed hold of her legs, pulling them open. Rose looked around her as all the other soldiers, began undressing, each and every one of them getting hard at the sight of her, white, blonde, helpless, pregnant body, submissively awaiting her invasion by a literal army.

The commander then unzipped his pants and positioned himself, between Rose's legs, pressing the tip of his cock at the entrance of her tight but now wet vagina. As the commander thrust all ten inches of his shaft inside of her, Rose's eyes popped wide open again as she let out a gasp. Another soldier to her side, then grabbed her head, and stuck his cock inside her gaping mouth, forcing her to suck on him.

Whilst being fucked by the commander, and taking turns sucking off two men to either side of her, she felt other soldiers caressing her belly, grabbing her breasts and milking her, causing her to lactate and milk to squirt out of her breasts. As the commander came inside of her, filling her tight, warm cunt with his hot cum, he got off of her, and the soldier face fucking her pulled out of her mouth to cum all over her face and tits.

During this brief respite of a few seconds, Rose managed to catch her breath, only to see another man take position between her legs, resting his weight on her pregnant belly, whilst her head was turned again to her right only to see another man's cock about to enter her mouth.

As the soldier between her legs entered her womanhood and the other soldier's cock sliding into her mouth, past her soft lips and hearing the sound of two more trucks arriving (with possibly another sixteen soldiers, on top of the twenty four soldiers already in her campsite), Rose closed her eyes, took a deep breath and thought to herself "Déjà vu, this is going to be a long day" as she prepared to enjoy every last minute of this.

12