Wild Photo Session Pt. 02

Story Info
Photoshoot assignment turns into an arousing experience.
4.7k words
4.47
14.2k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Obviously this is a continuation of Wild Photo Session, which I suggest you read first. Although it's a bit shorter than the first part, I chose to end it where I did since it was a good breakpoint between installments documenting the evening's activities. And as you can surmise by the ending, another chapter is in the works. Unfortunately it might be a while before I publish it (see below). Sorry about that and please bear with it. Thank you.

I need to mention normally I don't publish consecutive installments so close together (e.g. usually three to four weeks apart), but did so in this case since I'll be indisposed for a while without any access to Literotica :-(

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hated to end the chance for Brenda and Shawna to get to know each other better, but the way people were getting frisky again meant Brenda and I needed to get our cameras and back to the reason why we were there. While obviously disappointed, anything which may have been developing between them would have to wait.

Once we got our cameras I scanned the great room to see who was doing what with whom. In particular Shawna, who I made a priority to photograph the first chance I had after I acquired a much better appreciation of her and her womanly "charms" while talking as we did.

When I spotted her, she was sitting with Betty husband's Hal on one of the small sofas in a corner of the room. They were kissing pretty intently all while Shawna was stroking his cock. I made my way towards them and after getting a few photos of Shawna fondling Hal's long dick she opened her eyes..."Seems we're being photographed Hal. Since we are, let's give Lacey something more interesting to photograph than me masturbating you."

"What do you have in mind Shawna?"

"Let's let Lacey decide."

Although surprised she suggested it, I jumped at the chance..."If you want me to...how about Hal doing you anally?"

"You must be a mind reader Lacey. It's exactly what I was thinking. Now how would you like us to do it so you can get the best pictures?"

"Either you on all fours, or else slumped over the armrest on the sofa. Either way will work for me."

"Since there's only one other couple on the mattresses, let's do it there Hal."

Hal couldn't seem be happier about the thought of fucking Shawna anally, and after grabbing her by the hand made a beeline straight for them. Once there Shawna asked Hal to get some lubricant, which he went to do while she got down on all fours.

Once she was..."If you don't mind me asking Lacey, why did you suggest we do it anally?"

"Truth be known, after sucking cock there's nothing I like more than one doing me in the ass. As well as watching other couples doing it anally. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious, but after you suggested it I figured you had to like anal intercourse. And so you'll know, I do too. Actually I enjoy anal more than anything. Especially anilingus. Would you like to see my asshole?"

Once again she surprised me with her bluntness..."Interesting you should ask. Very much so since it would be nice to get some pictures of it before Hal lubes it."

Shawna didn't hesitate to spread her legs at the knees before reaching back to part her bum cheeks. Once she did it was easy to see like everything else about her, she had a pretty bumhole. Beautifully defined and about as perfect as could be for someone in her fifties. A lovely soft mocha color and not a whisper of hair anywhere around it. Not forgetting how sweet her pussy looked spread open from the way she was positioned bent over with her ass upraised. Even her delectable looking love button was visible as it poked out beyond its clitoral hood. If it wasn't for the fact Brenda and I were there at the request of Jack and Jill to photograph things I would have been tempted to ask if I could lick and kiss both before Hal returned. But didn't. Instead, I did the next best thing and ran the tip of my finger down her anal valley over her anus and down her pussy. Of which I made sure to run my finger between her inner lips. When I did she shivered and goose bumps immediately broke out all over her lovely bum cheeks.

"Sorry if I startled you Shawna, and for taking the liberty to touch you like I did."

"It was from how it felt. Like a low voltage electrical shock and it sent tingles up and down my spine. You have the touch of an angel."

"Funny you should say that, you're the second person which has recently. And once again I apologize. I shouldn't have done what I did without asking."

"No need to apologize, Lacey. I'm glad you did. Besides how it felt, it tells me a lot about you."

To hide my embarrassment from being so bold I took a few quick pictures of both her openly exposed holes and just as I finished..."Can I ask you another question Lacey?" But she didn't wait for an answer..."If you had the chance, would you lick and tongue me from behind if you could? On second thought, forget that I asked. I'm all but certain you would."

"Why do you think that?"

"While I might be wrong, I swear I saw you out of the corner of my eye first smell your finger and then suck it clean after you ran it between my pussy lips. Assuming I wasn't imagining things, it suggests you're bi-sexual. Very much so and I'm thinking Brenda probably is too. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Plus I could sense it earlier since it takes someone who is to realize someone else is."

I did smell then sucked my finger clean, and it smelled and tasted incredible. While I made sure to look around the room to insure nobody was looking before I did, I foolishly assumed she couldn't see me bent over on her knees like she was.

"I didn't realize you could or did see me. How embarrassing. But since you did, I'm not going to lie to you. Given the chance I'd lick and tongue you until you begged me to stop."

I couldn't believe what I just said, but did.

"I doubt I would Lacey, and it's nice to know you would. Something tells me from the way you ran your finger down my anal valley and between my labia you'd be good at it. And while you were, I'd like to be..."

She never finished as Hal suddenly appeared with the lubricant. Soon as he did, and with her bum cheeks still spread, she asked him to lubricate her asshole real good..."You've got one big dick Hal, and I want to be sure it'll slip in with the least amount of resistance."

Hal immediately did along with inserting a finger or two in her anus to insure it was sufficiently lubricated. Then he did his still hard cock, which I was surprised was still fully erect. Come to find out later it would be the first time he would fuck her anally. Something he's been wanting to do, but hasn't. Hence the reason he was still aroused. And very much so as his cock was swollen as could be. It looked bigger and fatter than when Shawna was stroking it. Plus it was almost crimson from being so engorged and throbbing ever so slightly.

Apparently Shawna and her husband Dan were relatively new to the group. Not new as in just recently joining it, but only having participated in a small number of get-togethers up to this point. With that being the case, some people tend to hold back for fear of conveying their "inexperience" in a group sex situation. And there's always the concern you might not satisfy your sexual partners initially, or meet their expectations until you gain more confidence in yourself. Last but not least, until you get totally comfortable with things it sometimes takes a while to let loose with your secret desires and fantasies. Of which the latter didn't seem to be the case with Shawna. Or her husband Dan as I was soon to find out.

As for the conversation Shawna and I just had, I was surprised how matter-of-fact it was when considering we hardly knew each other. Usually I'm more cautious, or not so brazen about things like my little stunt with my finger. But for whatever reason we had an immediate attraction for each other. Almost animalistic on my part. Or photographing what couples I had so far having sex was affecting me more than I realized. And there seemed to be a mutual attraction between her and Brenda too from the way they acted earlier. Albeit only briefly. If I was going to guess, Shawna leaned more towards lesbian sex than heterosex, and was definitely not shy about it.

Once Hal lubricated Shawna's asshole and his dick he positioned his cockhead dead center against her anus. After he did he grabbed both her hips and gently pressed forward. At first it seemed like he would never penetrate her tightly puckered hole until with a little extra effort his cockhead suddenly popped in beyond her anal ring in one quick motion.

The second it did, Shawna let loose with a soft moan before saying..."That felt awesome Hal. I always wondered if I could take a cock as big as yours in my asshole. Now keep going until it's totally inserted. But slowly so Lacey can get some nice pictures of it in me."

As requested, Hal slowly inserted his dick incrementally until it all but disappeared in her. And as he did, I made sure to get plenty of photos.

"Your cock has to be the longest and fattest dick I've ever taken in my ass Hal. I'd swear it entered my small intestine. Now fuck me hard and fast, but don't dare cum until I do."

Once again Hal complied as asked by going into full fucking mode. Long in and out strokes at a fairly fast pace. It didn't take long to realize from how they both acted, and were so relaxed, they both did it often anally. Especially Shawna, who humped Hal back in perfect sync every time he did her and seemed like she couldn't get enough of his big cock in her bum. Since Hal's cock is approximately the same length and girth as Walter's, I could appreciate Shawna's satisfaction with taking a dick as big so comfortably in her ass. And from the pleasure she was experiencing from it.

After taking more than my fair share of pictures I looked around the room to see what Brenda was up to. I found her in a corner of the room photographing Jill, who seemed to have taken the advice she gave me earlier. She was seated in a high back cushioned accent chair with her legs draped over Betty's shoulders as she dined on her pussy. But she wasn't only getting her pussy pleasured. Standing on each side of her were John and Peter as she took turns sucking their cocks all while holding Betty's head firmly against her cunt.

It was quite the sight and I was tempted to get a closer look when Shawna suddenly announced she was going to cum and for Hal to fuck her harder. As soon as he did Shawna let loose with a big breath of air and a long low groan and orgasmed.

After a series of vaginal spasms subsided along with multiple gushes of pussy juice..."Go slow now Hal and please cum for me. I want to feel you filling my ass with your hot spunk."

Hall didn't have to be asked twice as he plunged as far as he could into Shawna's ass and let loose with his load along with multiple groans as he unloaded his spunk as she called it deep into her rectum. As he did, Shawna orgasmed a second time, but it was more like a minor aftershock after a major earthquake with minimal body movement or vocalizing. Something I've experienced often and while it isn't usually as intense as the initial orgasm, a second anal orgasm can be more gratifying in some ways.

As soon as Hal finished depositing his load in Shawna's ass he slowly withdrew his surprisingly still hard dick. As soon as it excited her, Shawna reached back to spread her bum cheeks before saying..."Make sure you get a picture of my anal gape Lacey, and of Hal's cum as it oozes out."

I did, but unfortunately it took a while since Hal cummed so deep in her. Finally after most of his cumload oozed out and down onto her pussy lips..."I think I got all the pictures I need Shawna so you're good to use the bathroom if you want to."

As she and Hal both did I made my way over to where Brenda was photographing Jill. And just in time to see Jill cum all over Betty's face, which she seemed to relish and tried to get every drop of her vaginal fluids. As for John and Peter, Jill abandoned their cocks while she orgasmed, but as she slowly recovered she began sucking them again alternately. I had to give Jill credit, I don't know if I could have resumed sucking someone's cock so quickly after having what seemed like a pretty intense orgasm from what I saw. As for Betty, she never ceased licking and lapping up Jill's pussy juice and acted like she was drinking from the "Fountain-of-Youth" and wasn't about to quit.

Wasn't long before both John and Peter were ready to cum and sensing they were, Jill said..."I want you two boys to cum in my mouth when you're ready."

With that said, John was the first to grab hold of her head as she was sucking his cock and unloaded in her mouth, of which she took it all, but didn't swallow it. As soon as he was done Jill turned towards Peter who after inserting his dick in her mouth immediately cummed. Once again Jill took the entire load and didn't swallow. She turned her face towards the camera instead and opened her mouth so Brenda could get a picture of it filled with both cumloads before letting it ooze out onto her chin and eventually down onto her breasts. After it did, Betty with a face soaked in pussy juice moved up from Jill's cunt to lick her tits clean. And she seemed to savor every drop she hungrily sucked into her greedy little mouth. When I say greedy, I don't mean it in a mean way, but out of awe by how much she seemed to enjoy sucking and gulping down what was a huge amount of semen. Except for my friend Cindy, I never saw someone who seemed to enjoy cum so much. Either being deposited on her or eating it.

After she finished, her and Jill made their way to the bathroom. By then Shawna returned and came over to Brenda and I..."Did I miss anything exciting?"

"I don't know about Lacey, but I just witnessed something I've never seen before or imagined." After which Brenda gave a detailed description of the four-way action she just photographed with Jill being the center attraction.

"I would have loved to have seen it, but was busy getting my asshole serviced. Of which I hoped you got some good photos, Lacey?"

"I'm sure I did Shawna, and I was pretty impressed by the way you took Hal's big cock so comfortably. You did good when considering according to you it's the biggest cock you ever took in your ass."

"It is by far. As you've probably noticed, my husband Dan in spite of being a big man isn't very well endowed, and the few other cocks that have done me in the ass haven't been much bigger. Hal's was a big step upwards, and while I might be a little sore for a while, I enjoyed a big dick in my ass for a change. Immensely." Then she paused before asking..."What about you two, have you ever taken a dick big as Hal's in your back door?"

"Since you asked, my husband Walter is equally big as Hal. So the answer is yes. Plus I've taken an even bigger strap-on once, and a dick that isn't as long as Hal's or Walter's, but much fatter. Fattest dick I've ever seen and is probably my limit as far as how much my asshole can be stretched open."

"I hear you Lacey. I was thinking about letting Jack do me in the ass with his monster cock, but I figured I might regret it since I was barely able to once in my vagina. I don't know how Jill takes it in her ass, but she does. They performed an exhibition for us once and it was pretty amazing how easily she took it in her butthole. And its entire length. When he cummed I'm sure she must have tasted it."

Shawna then changed the subject..."Before I forget, if it's not a problem Lacey, I'd love a DVD of just the pictures you take of me and Dan in addition to the DVD you're going to do for everyone."

"No problem at all Shawna. I'll be glad to. Make sure you give me your phone number so I can let you know when it's ready and how to get it to you."

At that point Brenda tapped me on the shoulder and discreetly pointed towards the mini-bar. When I looked I was flabbergasted at what I saw. It was by far the biggest surprise of the night. There was Jack leaning against the bar while Shawna's husband Dan was on his knees sucking his cock. After I retrieved my jaw from the floor I looked at Shawna.

"From the look on your face Lacey, it seems you never saw someone sucking another man's penis before."

"In person I haven't. Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just so... unexpected." It was the only word I could think of at the time.

"Dan's as bi-sexual as I am. So it's quite a thrill to be part of a group where some of the men will accommodate him. Not all of them, and the ones that don't aren't bothered by the fact some do. I hope you're not offended or uncomfortable with it?"

"No I'm not, I was just stunned when I first saw them."

"You would have thought Jack might have mentioned something beforehand. Forewarned you maybe."

"Why would he. You could say it's no different than a woman orally pleasuring another woman as Betty just did Jill. It's a pretty common occurrence for women to have sex with each other at these type of get-togethers. As a matter of fact, most women who participate in group sex seem to be bi-sexual. So I guess it shouldn't be any different for men."

"Would you like to get a closer look? Even take some photos?"

"Do you think they'd mind?"

"Of course not. If they did, they wouldn't even be doing it. You and Brenda need a closer look since it's your first time in person. I promise, it'll put you more at ease with it after you do."

With camera in-hand, we walked over for a better view of things. When Jack noticed Brenda and I he looked up from watching Dan bobbing back and forth on his cock and smiled at us. Then he returned to watching Dan. Not that I blamed him the way he was sucking his cock and taking almost its entire length on every forward head bob as he held tightly onto Jack's hips. Near perfection as far as a deep throat blow job. And I shouldn't have been surprised about a man orally pleasuring another man. It's no different than when a woman goes down on another woman. Who would know how to eat a pussy better than another woman. Had to be the same with a man as far as who would know best when it comes to sucking cock.

Jack looked up again at me and when he did I took the opportunity to point at the camera. When I did he nodded his head. Dan even saw me and gave me a thumbs up as a way to give his approval. After which I didn't waste any time taking photos from every conceivable angle.

While I hated to admit it, watching Dan suck Jack's cocked turned me on like you wouldn't believe. Now I know why men get so turned on watching women going down on each other. Especially when one of them is their wife or significant other. All I could think of is what it would be like to see Walter sucking another man's cock, or another man sucking his. Or even getting fucked in the ass. What an incredible thought, and I'm sure a secret fantasy for many wives.

After getting all the pictures I wanted for the time being I decided to just watch and enjoy the show along with what seemed like everyone else in the room. And it was quite the show the way Dan performed, of which Jack seemed to be enjoying it immensely. The way Dan slid his tightly closed mouth along Jack's cock shaft while sucking as intently as anyone I've ever seen was almost mind numbing. So effortlessly it was almost mechanical the way he bobbed back and forth on his dick. And big as Jack's cock is, it was a mouthful for even another man. Although Dan was able to deep throat it deeper than anyone else I've ever seen attempt it. Even Jill. And as you'd expect with the size of Jack's dick, Dan's saliva was oozing out the corners of his mouth in a near steady stream. All down his chin and onto the floor beneath him. Not forgetting the loud squishy sounds he was making as it did.

12