Wild Photo Session Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't much longer before Jack took Dan's head in both hands and announced he was going to cum. As soon as he did Dan began bobbing back and forth even deeper and began sucking so hard his cheeks imploded. Then with a series of loud guttural groans Jack thrust his cock so deep in Dan's mouth it disappeared entirely from view. With Dan's nose firmly implanted in Jack's pubic hair he ejaculated straight down his throat and you could see his Adam's Apple bob up and down every time he swallowed a load of cum. Of which I made sure to get some photos.

When it seemed like Jack would never stop cumming, he finally did. Then ever so slowly he withdrew his dick from Dan's mouth. All nine inches inch by inch reappeared, which Dan kept sucking until it plopped out from between his lips with an audible popping sound. As soon as it did everyone watching gave them a loud round of applause. Dan then stood up, and surprisingly to me, gave Jack a kiss. Not a loving kiss, but more of a "manly" kiss as his way to say thank you.

Needless to say, both Brenda and I were blown away. No pun intended. It was the "Mother" of all blow jobs in more ways than one.

Brenda spoke first..."I don't know about you Lacey, but I need another 'potty' break. Want to join me?"

Off we went and as soon as we entered the bathroom I made sure to lock the door behind us before saying..."Wow, that was really something. I don't know if I'll ever recover from it. Not because it upset me, but it has to be the most incredible sex act I ever watched in person. Pretty wild, as the night has been too so far. I'm so fucking horny the inside of my thighs are soaked."

"Mine too Lacey, and I have to agree it's been a pretty incredible evening. But I don't know if I can keep going much longer without an orgasm. I'm almost dreading going back out there. I'm afraid soon as I start photographing someone having their pussy eaten or being fucked I'm going to explode and cum like crazy in front of everyone."

"Same problem here Brenda, so let's do this. Let's finger each other until we cum, which shouldn't take long. Otherwise we'll never get through the rest of the evening without losing any self control we have left."

The words were barely out my mouth before Brenda wrapped her arms around me and we began kissing like two sex starved lesbians. Our hands immediately found their way to each other's pussies and soon as they did we began fingering one another's clits. All while our tongues darted in and out each other's mouth as fast as our fingers flicked across each other's bloated nubs. Brenda's was about as big and hard as I've ever felt it, and it took two minutes at most of rubbing my finger over it before she cummed. When she did, she moaned so loudly in my mouth I figured for sure someone had to hear her. And when she cummed I thought she'd never stop. With a series of noisy vaginal spasms, multiple gushes of pussy juice literally sprayed out her cunt and all over both our legs and the floor.

Even though she cummed so heavily, and nearly collapsed from her orgasm, she never stopped fingering me. Thankfully she didn't as it wasn't a minute later before I orgasmed. And as with Brenda, very intently as a stream of pussy juice squirted out my cunt all over the floor. An almost endless stream and if you didn't know better you would have sworn I was peeing.

Just when I thought I wouldn't stop, I did. Soon as I did we stopped kissing and forced ourselves to regain our composure before we quickly cleaned the mess we made. And in spite of cleaning it the best we could, I'm sure the next person who used the bathroom would come out claiming it smelled like pussy.

After we both used the toilet we checked each other over. The only thing we could find out of place were our necks being a little red from our orgasms, which couldn't be helped. Nor could we do anything about it except hope no one noticed it.

As we casually and inconspicuously as possible entered the great room we found Jack behind the mini bar while everyone else was spread around the room split up into couples and getting adventurous again. All except for Shawna who suddenly appeared out of nowhere before asking..."Where did you two disappear to? I was worried and was just about to go looking for you."

"Mother Nature called so we needed to use the bathroom."

As I was answering her, she noticed my neck and ran her fingers over it before saying with a big knowing smile..."Seems you might have used the bathroom for something more than to just empty your bladder." Then she laughed before continuing..."As you can see, everyone else is paired up and beginning to go at each other except Jack and me. But Jack as you can well guess will be out of commission for a while. Since I know you have to get busy taking pictures I was hoping with being without a partner you'd let me tag along so to say."

"Be fine with me, and Brenda too I assume, but since we'll be going our separate ways, who do you want to tag along with?"

"You Lacey, if you don't mind."

Although I didn't think much of it at the time, it did surprise me she chose to accompany me instead of Brenda..."With that settled, we need to get busy since I'm sure this will be the last time for everybody. It's getting late and I can't imagine things continuing for much longer."

12