Wild Reunion

Story Info
Quarterback Nails Married Cheerleader at 15th Reunion.
2.2k words
2.96
38.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's 3 am Lyla, where the hell have you been?"

A brawny 6'3", Alan looked down on his petite wife as he demanded an explanation.

"Gosh, I had no idea it was that late, hon."

Lyla was a particularly cute little blonde, but her hair and make-up were a mess. She looked as though she'd had a rough night.

"I was worried sick and texted you about a hundred times. No answer."

"My phone was in the bottom of my bag, and I'd been drinking a bit, so I forgot all about it. But it's a long story. You know how those 15th annual high school reunions go."

"I don't know, Lyla. I didn't go to mine because I was in the military on the other side of the country."

"Well, when you got so bored with my old schoolmates after just an hour, and then got that terrible headache, I thought you'd just go right home and fall asleep."

"I faked the headache to have a better excuse to get the hell out of there. I came home, made a drink, and watched a couple of porno movies."

"Did you watch the threesome one starring Mindy Mason?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I did."

"She's the porno star that you think sorta looks like me, isn't she?

"Yeah, a little."

"And you want me to do all the nasty stuff she does in the videos, don't you?"

"Yeah, most of it. You know, even though it was after midnight I was still really horny. So while I wanted to jerk off when Mindy was taking it doggie style while eating another woman's pussy, I decided to save my load for you. And I waited, and waited, and waited."

"Gawd, I'm so sorry, hon. But I think I know what scene you're talking about. It always gives you a great boner."

"Yeah. But let's get back to the main issue. The damn reunion ended at 11 pm. Where have you been for the past four hours?

"Oh boy. Well, about 20 of us, mostly former cheerleaders and athletes, decided to go to a roadhouse to have a little fun and continue catching up."

"Was your old boyfriend Eric there?"

Eric was one of the guys there, yes. But he'd never really been a boyfriend of mine. The deal is, he was the quarterback when I was the head cheerleader. He said that meant that we were supposed to fuck a couple of times. He had his eyes on half the girls in our class, and on even more of the girls in the class below, so I didn't like him that much. But I took my cheerleader responsibilities seriously, so I fucked him a few times like I was supposed to.

"I didn't know that fucking was something quarterbacks and head cheerleaders were supposed to do."

"I didn't either, but Eric insisted that it was. And just about every head cheerleader I've talked to since told me they got banged by their quarterback, too."

"So Eric was there?"

"I admitted that he was."

"I noticed that you wore a very short pleated skirt to remind everyone that you used to be the head cheerleader. And you seemed to do a lot of twirling around so the skirt would swirl up and everybody could see your fine ass. And damn near your VJ, too."

"For as long as you've known me, Alan, you know that I've always enjoyed a little innocent attention."

"That's not so innocent. So what happened at the roadhouse?"

"Oh you know, there was a lot of drinking and dancing."

"And flirting?"

"Come on, Alan, flirting goes with drinking like rum goes with Coke. It would be weird if there wasn't a little innocent flirting."

"Innocent again?"

"Sure. Before I knew what was happening, a couple of the former football players had hoisted me onto the bar. They're so big and strong, and I'm so petite, that it was easy for them."

"I'll bet. They probably got a little extra energy from looking up your short skirt."

"You have a dirty mind! Anyway, the DJ put on some songs on from our high school years, so I did some of our old dance routines on top of the bar. But since all of us are adults now, I made the routines a little more age appropriate."

"What do you mean by 'age appropriate'?"

"You know, I rubbed my tits a little, fooled around near my crotch. The kind of stuff you see all dancers do these days, even during halftime shows at the Super Bowl."

"I can just imagine. So you were up there dancing with your little skirt flying up in the air so everybody could pretty much see your private treats?"

"Actually, I was just wearing my stiletto heels, top, and tiny panties."

"What happened to your skirt?"

"It got torn. Here, let me show you."

"Lyla, that's not torn, it's ripped in half. How did that happen?"

"I guess a couple of guys, Eric might have been one of them, grabbed it while I was being put up onto the bar. And it ripped a little. While I was dancing some of the guys must have torn the rest of it off. Something like that. I was having so much fun that I honesty don't know."

"It didn't bother you that you, a married woman without your husband, were only wearing heels, panties, and a top?"

"No, not really because everybody was being so supportive. They all cheered and made me feel really good about myself. It's not as though I was doing anything wrong. All the guys were shouting for me to take my top off, but I wouldn't. I believe my boobs are only for my husband to see, so that wouldn't have been right."

"Lyla, you go topless on the beach all the time. And you know how the guys stare when you make a big deal of rubbing suntan lotion on your tits."

"Don't be disrespectful, Alan. They're breasts, not tits. Besides, that's different because it's during the day."

"Big difference. Were the guys at the roadhouse grabbing you?"

"Some of them, sure. That's just the way athletes are. It's like we cheerleaders were taught about getting our butts and boobs grabbed in high school. When it comes to athletes, you have to expect it and accept it. Besides, what's wrong with a little attention from the class studs?"

"Eric grabbed you, too?

"I'll admit, he was the most persistent. He kept telling me that it's also a rule that former quarterbacks and former head cheerleaders are supposed to fuck at least once every five years. At least as long as the cheerleader still looks hot. I said I'd never heard of that rule, but he said it was part of the state education code or something."

"You'd never find something like that written in the code."

"That's why he said it was an unwritten rule. I don't exactly know what he meant, do you?"

"Yeah, I do. The roadhouse closes at 1:30 am. Where have you been since then?"

"Unfortunately, Annie passed out and needed to be driven home. Fortunately, Eric and Lance agreed to help me get her home and into bed. Those guys are so strong they had no trouble picking her up."

"I'll bet."

"Don't criticize Eric and Lance, they were gentlemen. At least until they got Annie's clothes off and threw her onto her bed. That's when they started grabbing her breasts and slapping her ass. She giggled and encouraged them, but I didn't think it was right, her being so drunk and all. So I made them stop being bad boys."

"That still leaves more than an hour unaccounted for."

"Do you mind if I hold your cock and stroke it a little?"

"Of course not, you know I love it. Wait, what's that on your leg. Shit, it looks like it might be dried sperm!"

"I guess it could be. Do you like it when I do a stroke and then squeeze the head of your cock this way? I like to do it, although I like sucking your cock even more."

"Lyla, don't change the subject. What the hell is dried sperm doing on your leg? Did they fuck you?"

"Give me a chance to explain, will you? What happened was that after we came out of Annie's room, the guys said my dancing on the bar had made them uncontrollably horny. That they were victims of my cock teasing. I felt so guilty. So when Eric sort of tossed me on the couch, grabbed my legs, and spread them wide apart, I didn't object too much. Meanwhile Lance pinned my arms behind my back. Did you know that Lance, who we all thought was such a dummy, has become a successful attorney?"

"I had no idea. And I couldn't give a shit."

"Don't talk like that, Alan, I don't like it. Anyway, Eric is so darn strong. He was able to rip my little panties in two. He took a couple of deep sniffs from them and then threw them to Lance. It was so funny because then Lance put them on his head. Anyway, having no panties and having my legs spread wide open made me feel especially naked down there."

"Did you like it?"

"Well yes, what woman wouldn't? Honey, your dick is getting so hard. It reminds me of the times we've talked about threesomes. You know, me, another girl with big boobs, and you."

"Yeah, well the idea of seeing you making out with another woman, eating her out, and letting me fuck her really is hot."

"But every now and then you also fantasized about me holding another guy's cock, and sometimes doing a little more. When you did, your cock would get super hard. Just like it's doing now."

"I'd keep playing with that cock if I were you."

"Sure. Anyway, I figured that if you liked the fantasy of me playing around with another man's dick, you'd love the reality of it even more. After all, what could be better than your fantasies coming true?"

"Your logic is really something."

"So when Eric lifted up my hips, I thought of you, and decided you wouldn't want me to resist too much. The next thing I knew, his big, hard cock was deep in my pussy and I was getting rammed doggie style. I can tell you one thing about Eric, he's in even better shape now than he was in high school, because it seemed as though he fucked me forever."

"That's wonderful, sweetheart. And you did it all for me?"

"Of course, hon, to fulfill your fantasy."

"And what about Lance?"

"You know how dangerous it is for men to get blue balls? I think they can even go blind and stuff. Lance said he needed relief, too, so when he held my head up I instinctively opened my mouth. Since my mouth was wide open, he shoved his huge cock in."

"You did that for me, too."

"Absolutely, honey. I don't know if you know this, but Lance had the biggest cock of all the guys in our class. Well, we girls argued if Eric or Lance had the biggest.

"Anyway, I was gagging at the same time Eric was manhandling me from behind. I was getting slammed from both ends. Lance came faster than any man I can remember. But he left a giant load in my mouth. I could barely swallow it all without losing a few drops. But I made sure than none spilled on Annie's really nice rug."

"You are so thoughtful."

"Honey, why don't you stick your dick in me, and I'll tell you more details about my time with Eric and Lance. I think I can get you really hot. Hotter than you've ever been."

"First we need to come to an agreement about something. You took something very precious of mine and destroyed it, didn't you?"

"What are you referring to?"

"My trust in you."

"I did?"

"Yes. So isn't it only right that I destroy something precious of yours?"

"Well yes, I guess that's only fair."

"Think of what that precious thing could be."

"My shoes? My lingerie? Our sex toys?"

"No, no, and no."

"Tell me, damn it!"

"Your virgin asshole. You're going to tell me everything that happened with Eric and Lance to help me get my cock as long and hard as it's ever been. Then I'm going to shove it all the way up that dirty back road of yours."

"Gawd please, not that Alan! When we got married I told you anal is the one thing I'd never ever allow. It's disgusting."

"You never should have said never. I'm throwing you over on your stomach on the couch, just like a quarterback would, lifting your hips up just like a quarterback would, and my hard cock is going to break into that unspoiled ass opening of yours like no quarterback has been allowed to do. I'm about to own you bitch."

"Oh, all right, if that will make you feel better."

"I know I'll feel a lot better when I'm done, but I'm not so sure about you."

Alan was right.