A Date with Her Ex?

Story Info
Hubby makes an offer that his wife can't turn down.
5.8k words
3.86
53.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins before I met my wife, and it would take over thirty years for all of it to play out.

Long before we met, my wife had a guy in her life that meant a lot to her. His name is Jimmy. I didn't know at the time, if they ever had sex, but they were obviously in a very close relationship. I would come to know and like Jimmy once Jane and I started seeing each other, because he was a genuinely good guy that everyone loved to be around. But, by the time I came into her life, Jimmy was already married to another woman, so we were all just good friends. I was kind of glad that he was already married, because word around town was that Jimmy had a pretty sizeable dick, and I was fairly insecure at the time.

Now, I am no micro penis - after all, a solid and slender six inches is still above average. But I knew from the talk, that this guy would have made mine look barely pubescent.

I married Jane a few years after we met, and not long after that, we had our first child, a beautiful girl named Darla. And of course, she needed a brother, so Jane and I made her one. A handsome baby boy, William. I was blessed at a young age with a millionaire's family. Now, Jane and I were still pretty young back then, and both did things we weren't proud of, but we persevered, and are still married today, 28 years later.

The one thing that Jane did and probably regretted, involved Jimmy. Her work took her to the city he and his wife moved to and, while she was there for the week, Jane met up with Jimmy.

When Jane returned, whatever happened between the two of them, weighed heavily on her mind. And because she loved me so much, Jane felt that she needed to come clean to me, and hoped I would forgive her. I think she sensed that I suspected something was up, because of my constant questions about what Jane did in the evenings when she wasn't working, All of this led her to just blurting it out.

"Okay, I met up with Jimmy and a friend of his," was what Jane said, possibly hoping I would leave it at that.

I remember it so vividly. We were in bed, with the lights already off, when I asked the question, "Ummm," I hesitated. I didn't want the answer to be yes, but I was so sure that it was. "Jane, did you fuck Jimmy?"

Her immediate silence was my answer. Then, a choked up, "Yes," was uttered.

"But, what about his wife? Was she there?"

"No, she wasn't."

"Is he still with her?"

"Yes, but they have an open relationship," Jane offered.

"Oh," I said, as it was the only word that came to mind, amid the whirling thoughts of his body on hers, Jimmy's hefty dick pinning Jane down and stuffing his fat cock into my wife.

"I'm sorry," said Jane, quietly.

My beautiful wife was lying next to me, telling her truth, and while the jab to my heart was deep, I realized that my cock had become painfully aroused.

"I know." I said, softly. I paused a long while then added, "Did you suck his cock?" Again, I already knew the answer, but in my depravity, I needed to hear her words confirm my filthy images of them.

A somber, "Yeah" softly followed. Again, I paused, and as I moved in bed, I felt the wetness of precum smearing from my cock, onto the sheets.

Another image spilled into my brain. His friend? The one Jane mentioned offhandedly. "Did you fuck Jimmy's friend too?" Her pause was excruciating.

Barely audible, yet thundering through my head was Jane's admission. Three of them? Johnny's dick in her, and who knows what this mystery friend did as well?

I pictured my wife on the floor, on her knees, clothes strewn all around a bedroom, in the heat of sexual arousal. I could see them, Jimmy rutting Jane from behind like a stag, his hands gripping Jane's hips. I saw Jimmy's lengthy thrusts, the impact driving her body forward. I heard the slapping of thighs to thighs at each jab.

A stranger's silhouette kneeling at her other end, obstructing my view, pumping his naked hips into Jane's whorish mouth, as he and Johnny spit roasted my wandering wife. Even Jane's moaning filled my ears as these two men satisfied her oral and sexual needs while I was so far away.

"It's okay," I said. We embraced. We kissed. I told myself that it was just sex, and that my wife still loves me. She couldn't help it. Would I have been able to say 'No' if two of Jane's friends knocked on our door while she was away, and enticed me to fuck them? It is just sex. But, why was I so goddamned hard?

I combed my fingers through Jane's hair, and my leaking cock told me that I needed to hear Jane's moans while my hard cock reclaimed her. I needed to know that her pussy could still squeeze me tightly, despite the carnal siege of the two males. We kissed again.

When my knee pushed Jane's thigh to one side so I could take her while lying on her back, Jane acted shocked that I could be so ready to go, despite just telling me of her tryst.

Her sheath easily accepted my first thrust, and Jane's wetness spilled all around my shaft each time I pulled back. I fucked my wife as though it might be my last - Jane's grunts resounded as I hit bottom - her hands clenched, as they drew my ass toward her for yet another blow. Jane moaned as I punished her with the only weapon that I knew would make me feel any better.

I could not last. Jane's velvety interior bathed my cock in her juices. Our eyes met as my own moaning song, and furled eyebrows, indicated that I was about to add my semen to where others, so illicitly, had been.

On what would be my final strokes, I placed my lips next to Jane's ear and whispered, "Call me Jimmy."

"Ohh, Jimmy," she cried out. "Fuck me, baby..." Jane's eyes closed tight, and her legs hooked mine, drawing me deeper. "Ohhhh, it's so big!" Those words lit my fuse, and what were seconds ago, long, calculated and deep strokes, turned into the frenzied and short strokes of a virgin male getting his first fuck. I stared into Jane's face, her mouth agape, the look of serenity on her face. It all told me that she was recalling the feel of another male penetrating her.

I could not contain myself. My legs were like jelly, hips spasmed in short bursts. I jettisoned a load into my wife, my entire body experiencing a climax like I've never known. I collapsed on top of her small frame.

Jane's body trembled in her own pleasure, her index finger diddling her clit. She sated herself, while my waning dick squirted its last into her womb. We held each other close for a long while, and fell asleep soon after.

My wife and I made it through that test of love, and neither of us ever found it necessary to stray from the other. Jane and I never spoke in more detail about her week away, but over the course of time, whenever we experienced an especially hot evening of sex, I would sometimes refer to myself as having fucked her like Jimmy would.

Jane just let me have those words, never comparing, never demeaning. She would say things like, "I like what I have," or "I don't want anyone but you." I knew she meant it, but the images in my brain of seeing Jimmy making love to Jane, satisfying her, just would not leave me.

As our marriage progressed, and we found ourselves approaching twenty years together, I said something to Jane that I really meant. We were in bed one night, just ready to sleep, when I raised myself on one elbow, and said, "You know, if you wanted another night with Jimmy, or, really with any guy, I would be okay with it. I know you would always come back to me."

Jane listened intently and responded after thinking a bit. "Rick, I love you. And I'm happy right here." I knew then, that I had planted a seed. Despite rebuking my offer, Jane had truly heard me. It would just take more time, and the right opportunity.

Life carried on as usual, until one evening when I came home late from work. Jane greeted me at the door, wearing one of my white, button-down shirts. Jane's chocolate brown nipples proved she wasn't wearing a bra. The shirttails were just long enough to keep me guessing as to whether she had shed her undies or not.

"What is this? Must be a special occasion..." I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well," Jane offered, "I'm definitely going to treat you special tonight," and flicked the top two buttons free, the slight form of her 32A mounds peaking out.

I didn't need any further coaxing. I lifted my diminutive wife into my arms and carried her up to our bedroom. Along the way, Jane kissed, nibbled and chewed on my neck and earlobe.

Once inside our bedroom, I kicked the door closed behind us, and the arm supporting her head and shoulders fell away from her, causing Jane to shriek until my other arm pinned her legs into my chest. Jane's long, chestnut hair hung freely as I held her upside down, and raised her legs up high.

I kissed Jane's knee and then a thigh, the shirt falling down and crumpling below her belly, showing me her freshly naked and waxed pussy. I hiked my wife's legs up higher until her smooth coochie greeted my lips. Jane giggled and wriggled as my tongue tickled her hairless mons.

Jane was able to take hold of my pants and unzip the fly, and unbuckle me, while I butterfly kissed my way from thigh to thigh and the delicate crevasse in between. I hugged her hips, and Jane's legs dangled freely. Her scent made me drunk with lust, and I burrowed my tongue deeper into my wife's sex, my cock free of both slacks and underwear.

"Put me down! I want to do this right!" she called out. I grasped her lithe body and tossed her like a doll, onto our bed. Jane looked up at me and patted my pillow. I laid beside her, my head positioned as requested. Devouring her smooth pussy would have to wait.

Jane crawled between my legs and took me fully into her mouth on the first go. Something had her hornier than normal, and she aggressively worked her mouth on me like a pro. A hand cupped my ball sack like a dish, and Jane carefully rolled my balls while taking me well into her throat. I felt each contraction in her throat as she laved my cock but still gasped for air in between.

A finger from her other hand glided between my legs, brushing along my perineum and toward my hairy ass. Jane only plays with my ass when I've taken too long to cum and need a little encouragement. And it worked.

In only a few more seconds of sucking my dick, I felt the urge, and said, "I'm gonna cum!" Jane continued as she had, only she added more tongue swirl to my spongy helmet. I held her head lightly, and felt the first splash hit the back of Jane's throat. She pulled me free of her mouth and I watched the next few squirts stream up and over Jane's cheek, the final one landing on her chin and lower lip.

While my cock softened to its normal state, my wife cleaned me up, lapping my silver seed like it was chocolate fudge. I felt my breathing subside and said, "Fuck, you are fucking hot, woman!"

Jane smiled, looking up at me from between my thighs. I followed with, "Come up here, it's your turn." Jane slinked her way suggestively up my body until our lips touched. After a light kiss, I began to draw her up so I could return the favor. Jane held out a hand to stop me.

"In a minute, okay? I have to tell you something." Jane's arms lay across my chest, supporting her chin.

"Sure," I said. "What is it?". I didn't expect at all that the words to follow would ever come from my wife.

"Do you remember what you said a long time ago, about if I ever wanted to see Jimmy again that it would be okay with you?"

I remembered those words exactly, but the sudden reality was almost suffocating. "Yes, I do. I remember."

"Well," Jane began, "Jimmy posted that he is coming back here to attend his niece's wedding - alone. His wife passed last year." She paused so the heaviness could sink in, yet I felt a calmness I hadn't anticipated.

I responded with, "I only have one question."

Jane gulped and looked intently searching for the unspoken. "Sure, tell me."

I asked, "When Jimmy goes back home, will you be coming back home to me?" It was my turn to see if her voice matched her non-verbal cues.

She quietly replied, "I wouldn't have asked you, if I had any other intentions." My wife leaned in and we kissed, softly, serenely.

"So, tell me what you want," I said.

"Jimmy is coming up Friday, but the wedding isn't until Saturday afternoon."

"Okay..."

"And, well, he's staying at a hotel downtown."

I guided Jane off my chest, and beside me. I rolled onto my side so we would be more comfortable. Then I said, "Jane, just tell me in one go, what do you want?"

"I may have told Jimmy that you might be open to us having a dinner date. Er, I mean, Jimmy and I having dinner, that is."

I made it easy for Jane, adding, "So you would like my permission to have dinner with Jimmy, and go back to his room."

Jane let out a sigh, "Yes. Would that be okay?"

I asked, "Will you tell me every detail when you come home to me?"

Jane crossed her heart, saying only, "I promise."

"Then, go. Do it. Have fun."

Jane's hand touched my cheek lightly, and she mouthed the words, "Thank you." My dick was growing again, with more images of Jane and Jimmy going at it in his hotel room.

Jane got up from the bed, and I asked, "What about you? Aren't you going to cum?" Her mind just wasn't into sex any longer. Jane picked up her phone, before answering me.

As she typed a text to her former lover, Jane suggested, "How about you take care of me Friday night... after I come home." Jane looked as bubbly as a schoolgirl getting ready for the prom. She didn't wait for my answer. Instead she typed madly into her phone. Things were starting to become really real.

I took the day off on Friday, as I knew I would be feeling too nervous to concentrate at work. Jane had booked an appointment to get her hair and nails done. I happened to walk into our room while Jane rummaged through the closet. She saw me and said, " I can't decide what to wear!" She looked tense as she slid hangers and pulled out various blouses and dresses.

"What's wrong with that black number? That's what I would want to see you in."

Jane worked her way back to the black mini dress that she saves for when we go to a dance club. "This?" she asked, taking the hook from the closet bar. ""You're okay with me wearing this for Jimmy?"

I took the hook from her, holding the form fitting, vee-cut dress, against her 5'1" body. I shook my head and said, "As nervous as I am, I don't know how I will feel about making this offer again. But, tonight I want you to go all out. I hope it is everything you could wish for."

Jane stood on her toes and kissed me. "You don't have anything to worry about." She took the dress and set it on the bed, and turned to her dresser where she pulled out a black lycra thong and matching pushup bra. I stepped behind my wife and unzipped the back of the dress she was wearing. Jane said, "I need to shower and shave my legs. Will you come back up once I'm done?"

I nodded, and said, "Sure, I would love that."

Almost an hour later, I heard the bathroom door open and Jane's feet padding down the hallway, to our room. I made my way up, and found her with one towel around her torso; the other swooped around her hair. I picked up Jane's thong and knelt on one knee, holding them out for her to step into.

Jane placed one hand on my shoulder for balance and, once her feet were in, I raised the skimpy panties until the tiny black triangle fit snugly over her pussy. Jane turned around, allowing me to enjoy her sweet ass while I reached for her bra.

My sexy wife looked so hot, even before she stepped into her mini-dress. I clasped her bra hooks and zipped up the back of her dress. I gazed at how the flimsy material molded to her small, pushed out boobs, and her flaring hips. The hemline couldn't have been more than an inch below her panties.

"You look good enough to eat, Janey!" I said, smiling. "I hope Jimmy appreciates this." Jane kept pulling and fixing the bust and hem while checking herself out in the mirror.

"Rick, you know that I really appreciate this. You are the best!" Jane gave me a quick kiss, and then said, "I better get going. It is almost four o'clock."

"I'll drive you, so you can drink as much as you like at dinner, and, then, afterwards. Call me when you're ready, and I'll pick you up at the hotel, no matter how late that is, okay?"

"Wow! That is very thoughtful, Honey. Thank you." Jane accompanied her comment with another full, but careful kiss on the lips, so as not to smudge her makeup before going.

The angst of the unknown was driving me mad as I drove fifteen minutes to the hotel, looking again and again at how great Jane looked. As she twisted her legs to get out of the car, she turned her head back for a last kiss and said, "Love you!"

"Bye," I replied, not taking my eyes off her, until I saw the older but still handsome Jimmy greet Jane in the lobby. He kissed her lips and his hands immediately found the roundness of her hips, and then cupped her barely covered backside. I sped off so she would not catch me spying on them.

I got home and put on the TV for a distraction, but found myself looking every few minutes at the clock. I promised that I wouldn't text her, and found myself checking in to my messages app to see if Jane had sent anything. I made something light for dinner and set back in my easy chair for what was likely to be a very long night.

Around seven-thirty, my phone pinged. The notification showed that Jane had sent a text. I opened the app and had the following exchange:

Jane: HAVING A GOOD TIME. WISH YOU WERE HERE.

Me: LOL

Jane: NO. REALLY. I WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH US. WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?

I wasn't expecting this at all. It couldn't be what I thought, could it?

Me: IT IS A BIT LATE FOR DINNER, ISN'T IT?

Jane: NOT FOR DINNER. IN HIS ROOM. WITH HIM. AND ME.

I wanted to run to the car and drive there before she could change her mind. She's inviting me to Jimmy's hotel room? In the middle of their private evening? Am I over thinking this? Maybe they just had a quickie and Jane is inviting me to pick her up in his room, now that he is done with her - just to add a little humiliation? A whirlwind of colliding thoughts filled my head.

All the while that my mind raced through different scenarios, Jane sent some clarity.

Jane: I JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO JOIN US. IN HIS BED. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, I UNDERSTAND.

I typed my response as I picked up my keys and walked quickly to the front door.

Me: YES. BE RIGHT THERE. WHAT ROOM?

I was in the car and out of the driveway when the next message arrived.

Jane: 1521

I found myself in the elevator thirteen minutes later, heart pounding in my chest as I pushed the 15 button. My legs were jelly. Maybe they left the door open and would be busy fucking when I got there.

The door to 1521 was closed, so I verified the number on my phone before knocking. I could see light changing through the peephole, indicating someone approaching.

The door opened a crack, and my wife peeked out before closing it slightly to free the safety chain. When I stepped inside, I looked for Jimmy, but heard the shower going.

Jane got up on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck, drawing me in for a long, sexy tongue-lashing. I put my hands around her naked bum and held her tight. Jane's hair was wet and her body clammy from her shower. The kiss ended with a big hug. Then, I let Jane down again.

"C'mon," she said, pulling me to the bed. "Jimmy is taking a long shower, so we have time to get acquainted." When we neared the bed, my naked wife busily unbelted and unzipped me, while I nibbled at her neck and breasts. I unbuttoned my shirt at the same time my pants and shorts fell to my feet. I asked, "How was dinner?"

Jane smiled wide and said, "We didn't have any. I'll get something when we get home."

12