Wild Space Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we might have a mutual vested interest in dinner," Dekker told them both. "Come back to our ship. You two are going to love Lulu."

***

Alonzo and Sandra did love Lulu, as did Dekker and Arela. All of them loved one another for most of the night after becoming more acquainted after eating. None of them got much sleep, but the other couple had been kind enough to impart a tip their way before leaving.

So when Dekker finally lifted off from Carnevale he asked his wife to take over while he and Lulu plotted their course.

"Mtrak is nearly on the other side of the Barrens, but I think we can make it." Dekker told the fuckbot, who was kneeling in her usual spot between.

"We will almost certainly be stopped and inspected by multiple Capital patrols along this route," Lulu told them both. "Recommend we batten down the hatches."

"You're right. We've got a long hop ahead. They'll be peeking up our skirts for sure." Arela said. "Both literally and figuratively."

"So long as we appear legitimate we shouldn't have an issue." Dekker hoped. "The Navy might fondle a breast or two in passing but they won't come down on us like they're subjugating a planet. It's bad form."

"You sure you trust Alonzo to send us almost into the next quadrant of the galaxy?" Arela asked him. "The guy was a good fuck but what does he know about moving freight?"

"I got the sense he felt a bit overshadowed by his woman," Dekker said. "She was the soldier and breadwinner and he just dabbles in trading. The way he told me about this shipment...it was just between us, like he wanted to prove himself to me, impress the old veteran."

"If this venture is even half as profitable as he claimed it to be we can easily recoup our losses for the last journey." Lulu said.

"And any cargo we pick up all the way the hell out in Mtrak will be worth a lot more here when we get back." Arela replies. "I think it's worth the risk."

"Agreed. Let's do it." Even though the were on duty, Dekker shared a quick but passionate kiss with his wife. Lulu gave a comical little whine of envy and so Dekker gave her a kiss, too, relishing the feel of her synthetic lips on his own. All that was left was for his wife to kiss their fuckbot, who after laid her head on her mistresses's shoulder.

"Ok, enough mushy stuff." Dekker told them with a kind laugh. "If we're doing this we've got a lot of work to do. Let's get to it."

******

They immediately set out for Mtrak, a world that was rich with jungles and volcanos and according to their new friend Alonzo, gemstones. This would be the longest run in recent memory for the Barnabas. As the ship streaked out over the lawless Barrens the crew was busy at work.

Lulu was running nearly the entire day of the ship's day and night cycle. The Barnabas's human crew were only sleeping five hours on the 24. Their livelihood, their freighter, was in good enough shape for short runs around the local area. But a haul across the entire region was something else entirely. And the prospect of a Capital inspection was always hanging over their heads.

Shields, engines, sensors, gravitron, cargo holds...ship's readouts and reports were plaguing Dekker's dreams. He became concerned over the crew taxing themselves and not getting enough rest. Once the majority of the hardest work was done Lulu insisted that they take more and more time to themselves. The fuckbot wasn't invincible but she could operate for days at a time without recharging. Dekker and Arela tried to protest but by that point were too tired themselves.

They ate at their posts and every night crawled into their bed without any attempts on either side to engage in any manner of sexual congress. Lulu customarily "slept" at the foot of their bed or squeezed in between them, but was now absent from their brief night's sleep.

Making the Barnabas appear presentable was an even bigger task. Dekker had installed smuggler's friends: false bulkheads and deckplates and bogus cargo containers with double bottoms. They were all dismantled. Lulu downloaded the illicit portion of their data banks into her systems, overtaxing her computer slightly, and deleted the originals. Now she was the sole carrier of all of their smuggling contacts, their criminal enterprises in the past, every piece of information they needed to operate above the law. Her human like voice became slower and twanged. Dekker and Arela hated doing that to her, but it was necessary. Just like the extra work she took on the fuckbot made no complaint.

Finally, they felt they were finished. Their uniforms were cleaned and pressed. Capital inspections were thorough. Anyone not seeming to be upstanding civilian traders could be detained. And being detained by the Capital Navy would mean the women raped, Dekker imprisoned, and the Barnabas impounded.

"We're ready," Dekker said to them all one morning briefing.

"Ready as we'll ever be," Arela replied tiredly. "Captain, I advise you to get some sleep."

"Negative, Miss Arela. You take the first watch and turn in."

"Sir, ma'am. Mistress, master. This is no time to be cavalier." Lulu told them in her newly slowed voice. "Recommend you let me take the entire watch. I can still operate."

The fuckbot saw them both raising a protest and did something she had never done before: rose her voice to override them.

"I will recharge after you sleep. Since when have you two ever needed any prodding to jump into bed?"

**

For what felt the first time in a long time, Dekker and Arela made love that night. Tired as they were, they held one another close, bodies moving in unison, seeking the sweet release that only one another's loving embrace could provide.

When they were done, husband and wife lay side by side, bodies intertwined in the dim light of their shared quarters.

"Lulu is getting pushy," Arela murmured against his chest, brushing her long fingers against the hair there. "She sounded worried."

"Could be an error in her emphatic subroutines," Dekker told her, and snuggled closer.

"It's not that. You can be so cold." She chided him gently. "She's more than a fuckbot."

"I know. She's a member of this crew."

"She's more than that, too. She worries. I worry." Her voice sounded timid, almost as if she didn't want to share this with him. "This is a big risk."

"Big risks are what we do. Look, I'm sorry." Dekker tilted her head up so he could look into her eyes, as little as he could make out in the gloom. "After this is done we'll have some real shore leave. I promise."

"What we need is a vacation. All of us. A family vacation."

"She's not our child, but I get your meaning." He said.

"She's our creation. We created her together. My hair and your hands made her."

"Her too." Dekker assured her. His voice was soft and strained. Only here, with her, could he show this side of himself. "But now we need to focus. The real work starts now. If we're going to pull this off we need to play our part. We need to be completely wholesome and legitimate."

"We're many things, but 'wholesome' isn't one of them."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

***

The Capital Navy ship came the next afternoon. They were 17 days into their journey, in a featureless stretch of the Barrens. All Navy ships were equipped with automatic comm functions that notified any nearby ship of their presence and ordered a general halt:

"Unidentified vessel: stop for inspection. Transmit ID. Cooperate or consequences will ensue. Unidentified vessel: stop for inspection. Transmit ID. Cooperate or..."

"This is it." Dekker said tightly. "All stop."

"Answering all stop, aye." Arela reported.

"Transmit ID."

"Already done, Captain." Lulu said.

The Capital ship swam into view: an intimidating looking craft, shaped like a spiked starfish. Dekker was already running numbers in his head: most likely a crew of 12 or 14, two officers, the rest rank and file enlisted. If they were lucky they had a ship's prostitute they could pass back and forth. If they weren't they had a laporizer to share or a crewmember submissive enough to be cowed into service. Either way, they were always on the look out for a fresh catch.

"Line up." Dekker said to them as they stood by the ship's ramp. "Lulu, position."

The fuckbot dropped to her knees, sitting on her haunches, hands folded in her lap, eyes downcast.

All around them there were sounds of hatches opening and docking latched interlocking. They were being enfolded with the Capital patrol ship.

"Let's get through this," Arela told them all. She sounded more nervous than Dekker had ever heard her.

The ramp was being opened from the outside. Three men, all of them in the cream uniforms of the Navy. Each of them had a short, stubby automatic weapon. The men were all remote, featureless beneath their half-helmets, their clothing shiny from too many cycles in an overworked laundry unit. But their officer came aboard in full dress uniform.

She was of surprisingly average height but with a grace and smoothness to her movements that effortlessly propelled herself up the ramp and into the Barnabas. She had pale skin, an impish face, and short dark hair. Her eyes were a penetrating brown. Despite her height she was mostly leg, with the long arms, broad shoulders, and large hands of a wrestler. To Dekker she looked so tough that she could have plowed through the bulkheads of his ship and so beautiful that she'd have looked unfazed and sexy emerging from the other side.

"Yarona, commander. Capital Worlds Navy." The officer said. Half of her eyebrow was missing and whatever blade had taken it had also cut into her forehead and scalp. Her dark hair wasn't quite long enough to cover the scar that ran almost to the back of her head. She wore a cream and blue jacket, with blue epaulets at the shoulders, a button down shirt, gloves, pants and boots. At her hip she had holstered the ancient symbol of authority that every Capital military officer had worn since they had burst onto the galaxy from their home planet: a scourge. She snatched it up and held it at her side.

"Captain Dekker, freighter Barnabas."

"First Officer Arela, freighter Barnabas."

"Crewman Lulu, freighter Barnabas."

Yarona's expression was blank after the formalities had been observed. The long moment stretched into a minute. Dekker felt his teeth itching and sweat dripping down to the small of his back. Arela looked as if she was about to explode if she contained her nerves for a moment longer. Lulu could have been switched off, she was so silent and still.

The commander uncoiled like a striking snake and walked over to the kneeling Lulu. She pressed her scourge up against the fuckbot's breasts. Yarona had tied tiny bits of ceramic or bone onto the whip's knots, the better to tear flesh with. For thousands of years, Capital military officers had used their scourges to intimidate and subjugate everyone from a nearby village on their home planet to entire worlds. They didn't believe in fixing what wasn't broken.

"Nice fuckbot," Yarona commented. "Is it functional?"

"Yes, ma'am. I invite you to try her for yourself." Dekker replied.

They had warned Lulu that it would probably come to that, but they were all relieved when Yarona shook her head.

"It's crude. Good work for the Barrens but we've got better. My men might relish a change of pace, however."

"They are also welcome." Dekker said. He was beginning to be annoyed that Yarona was stripping Lulu of her gender with her words.

"After we've had a look around, perhaps." Yarona reached down to cup one of Lulu's tits, taking it in her palm and idly squeezing. "Our ship's whore is out of commission and laporizers aren't enough. My men want someone to fuck and they deserve the best. This...crewmember of yours isn't the best."

Dekker knew what she meant by "out of commission." The Capital sailors had been careless with their whore and injured him or her. If they weren't careful one of them could take their place.

"Respectfully, ma'am," One of the helmeted soldiers spoke up. "Morale is low. A woman like this one would restore it."

Yarona glanced over her shoulder with a smirk. She even threatened to smile.

"Let's see some of that eagerness when it comes to duty, sailor. Inspection protocol. Go."

The three sailors spread out over the ship, leaving their officer alone with Dekker, Lulu and Arela. Turning back to them, Yarona's smirk vanished.

"You'll have the excuse them. Stuck way the hell out here has made them antsy. Shall we sit?" The commander indicated their living area and it's table.

Dekker glanced at his wife briefly. "Of course. Can we get you anything, commander?"

There were sounds of containers opening and items spilling. The sailors were doing their work fast, it seemed.

"You have nothing I need. Come, Captain, sit next to me."

It wasn't an invitation. Dekker squeezed in between his wife and the Capital officer, shifting to be closer to the former. Unperturbed, Yarona scooted closer to him, not concerned with the awkward looks that were passing between husband and wife.

"What was your last port?" She wanted to know.

"Washo, the base. Arela here is a fine pilot. We heard there was work flying shuttles."

Washo was a nearby Capital occupied world. It was the safest thing to say.

"And your destination?"

"There was no work there. We're headed to Jugash."

It was exactly what would they be expected to do after leaving Washo.

"Ship is clear, ma'am." One of the sailors said.

"I'm sure." Yarona said. "Thank you, sailor. Standby."

The Capital commander smiled at them, but there was nothing behind it.

"Does your offer of hospitality still stand?"

"Of course," Dekker said, but he was uneasy.

"Thank you." The brunette crossed her arms. "My men will take your fuckbot. Sailors, take your prize."

The sailors sprang into action like they'd been waiting for the order all day. One forcefully held back Lulu's arms as the other began unbuckling their uniform pants.

"There is no need to restrain her," Arela said suddenly. "She will willingly give her body."

"My men enjoy a bit of sport, and so do I." Yarona said languidly. "Fuckbot! Resist them."

Lulu's yellow eyes turned mutely to her master and mistress. Dekker nodded slightly, sighing in resignation.

She began to struggle. The men gave an excited yell. The sailor behind her pinned her arms behind her back as the first man stepped up to her mouth. The third stood in line, arm moving rapidly as he pumped his member between his legs.

Lulu flinched away from the cock that tried to force its way into her mouth. The sailor casually slapped her pretty blue face, causing her hair to fly about as she whirled with the impact.

"That is too much!" Dekker said angrily, banging his knee on the table as he made to stand up.

"Calm, Captain. It's just a fuckbot. Men," Yarona raised her voice to the three, who had stopped. "Continue."

Lulu finally took the offered cock in her mouth, closing her eyes as she went to work. Her tongue was of the same top of the line synthetic skin as that that covered her breasts, stomach, pussy, and ass. Dekker knew it's feeling well. The sailor sighed, interlocked his fingers over the fuckbot's human hair. Yarona's mouth quirked as she watched.

Meanwhile the second man had laid down onto the deck to kiss and part Lulu's cheeks to lick her there. The third was groping her big tits with his hand while he worked his own member to rigidity with the other.

Dekker studied Lulu as she was put to work. She had slept with many others besides her mistress and master, and she was enjoying herself despite the roughness. The man laying behind her had pushed her body forward, the better to work a finger into her pussy while he lapped at her ass. She moaned, low in her throat, making a humming sound with her mouth so occupied.

Yarona lazily draped a leg over Arela's, and worked one long fingered hand down her uniform pants. They were too tight.

"Captain, assistance." She ordered.

Dekker glanced uneasily at his wife, who pointedly did not return it. Nimbly, he unsnapped the officer's pants, revealing she wasn't wearing any undergarments. She had curly, soft looking black pubic hair. Gratefully, she plunged her hand between her legs.

Lulu had mounted the sailor who was lying on the deck, and had been riding his hard cock with reckless abandon. Another man stood over them both, enjoying a blowjob that couldn't have been delivered well but what Lulu lacked in positioning and balance at the moment she was making up for in vigor.

"Fuck her ass, sailor," Yarona's hand was gliding between her thighs. From the sound of it she had been wet for quite a while.

The final man straddled the legs of his comrade, cock already nudging at Lulu's pert blue ass. She spread her knees slightly to accommodate him.

All four people paused slightly so the final man could ease himself into his prize. When that was accomplished Lulu cried out, either from ecstasy or the feeling of being so completely filled.

"That's it," Yarona rasped, not paying any mind to either of the people at her side. Her slick cunt continued to make noise as she got herself off. "Make her cum. That's an order."

With much grunting and slapping of flesh, each sailor fucked their respective holes at a different pace. Lulu was effectively held in place and braced only by her hands on the deck as each of her orifices was used to her satisfaction.

Dekker could have sworn that when the fuckbot came that a single instant of guilt flickered over her face before she gave herself over to the feeling. She withdrew the cock from her mouth and agilely grasped it with one hand, leaving her free to moan as the orgasm took her.

"Go on, baby, scream for me," Yarona said in a strained voice. From the sound of her she wasn't far behind.

Lulu did scream, joined in chorus by men who had utterly used and dominated her. As her pussy fluttered over the cock there and her asshole reflexively tightened the two men ravaging her there came with her, with much moaning and quivering and the man beneath her driving deeper into her vagina by raising his hips off the deck. Lulu laughed as she was nearly lifted, coming off her own orgasm.

"One left," Yarona said lazily, hand now moving over her pussy slowly. "Take it, fuckbot."

The sailor was way ahead of her. He jerked his arm over his engorged penis, a millimeter away from Lulu's mouth. She helped him by flicking her tongue over the head, staring up at him with her otherworldly beautiful yellow eyes.

"Give it to me. Come on, stud. I want your cum on my face." Lulu said in the still horny voice she used when she turned bratty and demanding.

The man could only moan in response as he gushed. Lulu helpfully opened her mouth, smiling up at him and pinching her breasts where her nipples would be.

Dekker and Arela sat in a nearly shocked silence while the men buckled on their uniforms. Yarona was also fixing herself, her pale skin flushed. There was a satisfied smirk on her devilish face.

"Disembark. Give clearance for the Barnabas to leave." She brusquely ordered her men, who left the vessel immediately. All the Capital Navy people were all business again.

"...thank you, commander." Dekker managed to get out.

"Thank you, Captain. By the way," All kittenish smirks were gone. Yarona was staring them both down with her penetrating eyes. "I know you've modified this ship to pass inspection. We aren't going anywhere. We'll see you on your way back."

**

What followed for the next handful of days on the Barnabas could only be described as shocked silence. The crew went about their duties and talked little. They were not accustomed to this manner of upset in their lives. Freighter captains and their people made their own way and answered only to one another. The inspection had rattled all of them to their core. Even Dekker, the oldest and most experienced of the Barnabas crew, had never had to undergo anything quite like that. And he had to remind himself that he hadn't undergone anything.

123456...8