Wild Summer Pool Party

Story Info
Wild summer pool party brings two women together.
4.3k words
4.4
23.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

The three women all went crazy when they finally arrived. They had been looking forward to this pool party all week. Chet, Sarah's filthy rich boyfriend, whose family had a summer home, decided to have a big end-of-summer break blowout pool party before everyone headed back to college, and he spared no expense. According to Sarah, the back of the house had two large pools and a five-level back porch. There was also room by the pools for a dance area and a stage where Chet hired a few of the best local DJ's and a couple of bands to perform.

When the women arrived, they were amazed at the size of the house and all the good-looking, swimsuit clad people walking everywhere. They were especially impressed when they pulled up and saw that Chet had hired a valet service to take everyone's cars. They grabbed their bags and Sarah handed her keys to one of the valets, and he drove off with their car.

"This place is amazing," said Michelle.

"What does his family do?" asked Selena.

"I have no idea, something to do with real-estate or some shit like that," Sarah answered.

Sarah escorted her friends through the crowd and up to the fourth floor of the house. Sarah was, of course, going to spend the night in Chet's room; she took Selena and Michelle to their room, where Chet said they could stay for the night if they had to stay all night. The room had their own private bathroom with a shower, so they didn't have to worry about sharing one with other people. They also had a balcony that over-looked the party, and they saw from above how incredible it was going to be.

They took some time to change into their bikinis and chatted away about the good-looking guys they saw everywhere. Sarah joked that she might end up cheating on Chet with one or more of those hot guys at the party, and Michelle responded with a snarky remark about how Sarah was slutty enough to actually do it.

Selena felt a little left out of the conversation because, unlike her friends, she wasn't too focused on the cute guys, but instead, her focus was on the hot women she had seen. She was OK with her friends talking about guys in front of her. Sometimes she made comments about men herself to get into the conversation.

"By the way, Selena, you won't feel left out tonight," said Sarah. "I did my research and found six hot and very single women for you to go after. Two of whom I hear are very easy."

"You didn't have to go through all that," said Selena.

"What? Helping my friend get laid?"

"Yeah, that's what BFF's do for each other," Michelle chimed in. "Besides, wouldn't it be easier if you knew upfront who you had a shot with instead of playing a guessing game out there? You said so yourself that gaydar is just a myth."

"You make a good point. Sorry. But I don't want the easy ones. Show me the other's first."

"Ugh, lame. I should've just mentioned the slutty ones only," said Sarah. "But have it your way."

The three women were ready for the party. Before they left the room, they took a bunch of selfies of themselves in their bikinis; some were regular poses, some were goofy, while others were in sexy positions, with a couple of them grabbing each other's tits or asses.

They walked down the stairs, past several of the party guests, and followed the music out back. They were amazed at the massive party they were seeing; Selena thought something like this was only in the movies.

Before they got to the pool, Chet came out of nowhere and grabbed Sarah. She squealed as he picked her up and spun her around. They gave each other a big kiss, and before they knew it, Chet was hauling Sarah away back into the house; Selena and Michelle knew exactly where they were going.

"That was quick," said Selena. "At least we have each other."

"Not for long, babe," said Michelle. "I see an old fuck buddy of mine and he's smiling right at me. I gotta go now."

"Are you serious?" asked Selena. "How do I only have slutty friends."

"Sorry, babe. I hope you understand."

Michelle walked away from her and towards a tall man with a hair-bun. Selena shook her head as she contemplated how one of her closest friends always went after the most douchebag-looking men.

Selena set out on her own, thinking she didn't need her friends to have some fun. She thought about jumping in the pool for a swim first, but she was digging the band that was playing and went off to the dance floor. She found a few fun people to dance with, and she made some moves on a few girls; they turned her down, but still wanted to dance with her anyway.

She was constantly interrupted by guys who kept trying to grind with her. She didn't mind dancing with men during parties; it was when they thought they had the right to put their hands on her that she had a problem with. They weren't all bad; she did dance with a couple of nice guys who just wanted to have fun dancing.

After several songs, she had enough dancing and wanted to swim. She walked away from the crowd of dancers, and one of the men who thought he had a chance with her pursued her, using the most cliched lines on her. She politely turned him down and he walked away.

She didn't blame those men for hitting on her, she knew the effect she had on men. She was not a conceited person, but she knew she was a knockout. She was 22 with long dark hair, about 5 feet, 5 inches, a tight body from a rigid workout routine, and a great pair of tits that were on the bigger side of size C. With the red skimpy bikini she was wearing, she can't blame them for wanting her. Even though men weren't her thing, she was still flattered by the attention she got from them.

She could have any man she wanted. She even experimented with a couple of them, but obviously it didn't have an effect on her. She loved women and was hoping to meet someone at the party like she planned to. Sarah was going to show her the few other lesbian women at the party, but she ran off to fuck her rich boyfriend before she had the chance to point them out, so she was on her own to figure out who to hit on.

She dived into the pool and swam around a bit, moving past some of the other swimmers and lazy guests on the floaties. She found a group of people who were playing pool volley ball and won a few games with the group she was picked for. She then got into noodle fighting, where people were just hitting each other with those long foam toys; it was ridiculous but fun.

The favorite game she played was chicken fighting, where she got on the shoulders of some guy to wrestle some other woman doing the same thing. It was a lot of fun for them to push each other into the water; she won more fights than any other girl who participated.

During this time, she made some passes at a couple of women, and again they turned her down. They were at least flattered that she hit on them; Selena was sure they were later going to brag to their friends about how a lesbian came on to them.

Later on, she got out of the water to get something to drink and something to eat. When she was done, she went back into the water to just hang out by the side. At that point in the party, she just wanted to chill out and sit back to watch the crowd of people having fun. She was going to join them eventually, but needed a break.

Out of nowhere, she saw something swimming under water heading towards her really fast. Before she had time to move out of the way, a blonde woman in a black bikini jumped out of the water right in front of her, splashing her with a gush of water. She quickly hugged Selena, pressing her large breasts against hers, and gave her a big kiss on the mouth before pulling away.

"Happy birthday," said the woman.

"What?" was all that Selena could say.

The woman had to push some of the blonde hair out of her face and rub her eyes so she could get a clearer look at the woman she had just kissed. She got a good look at Selena and started laughing.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," she said. "I thought you were a friend of mine; I was trying to surprise her. We always give each other birthday kisses."

"It's alright, it's kind of funny actually," said Selena.

"I'm Katie, by the way," she introduced herself.

"I'm Selena."

"Great to meet you," said Katie. "Sorry, I gotta go, I see my friend now. I'm so going to surprise her."

Katie swam away to the other end of the pool, leaving Selena smitten with the woman she had briefly met. Selena wasn't nave enough to think there was something out of a brief encounter like that, but she couldn't help thinking there could be more to that kiss than Katie let on.

A moment later, Michelle and Sarah showed up and got into the pool with Selena.

"About time you two sluts showed up," said Selena.

"Sorry, after Chet and I were done fucking, we needed time to recuperate," said Sarah. "We totally wore each other out."

"I was going to meet you earlier, but I found another fuck buddy of mine and, well, you know," said Michelle.

"I swear, all my best friends are whores," said Selena.

"You're just jealous that you don't get laid as much as us," said Michelle.

"Speaking of which, I got bad news for you on the lesbian scene here," said Sarah.

Sarah reported that the two slutty women she mentioned actually found each other and ran off somewhere in the house. Two of the other women didn't show up, and the other came to the party with a date. There was one left, and Sarah pointed her out in a crowd of dancers that they could see from their position.

"Oh no, not her," said Selena. "I dated her last year and she cheated on me."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know," said Sarah.

"It's alright," she replied. "I don't need to get laid tonight; I'll just chill out tonight and have some fun."

The three women swam around a little in the pool before heading out to the dance floor. They danced together to the DJ who showed up after one of the bands left. He played some new music for the crowd that he was working on, and everyone was going wild. The three women were going crazy on the dance floor, showing off the new moves they had been working on.

Eventually, Chet found them and dragged Sarah away to dance with her by themselves. A moment later, Michelle found herself grinding with another man and then walking off the dance floor with him.

Selena found herself dancing alone for a short while before a series of guys began approaching her to dance. She turned them down, but eventually decided to dance with one of the nicer guys she had met on the dance floor earlier. She did this so she could have some fun dancing without having to be pounced on.

She was about to leave to go back to swimming again when she ran into Katie.

"Hey there," she said.

"Hey, what's up?" said Selena. "Did you give your friend her birthday kiss?"

"Yes, but she saw it coming, so I couldn't surprise her."

"That's too bad," said Selena. "You did surprise me though."

Katie chuckled. "Yeah, you were totally shocked. A crazy blonde lady suddenly coming out of nowhere, kissing you."

"I'm not complaining," said Selena.

"You want to dance?" asked Katie. "I don't want to dance alone."

"Sure, I'd love to."

Although Selena was tired from dancing, she still went along with Katie back on the dance floor. They didn't leave each other's sight as they danced to every crazy beat the DJ was dropping in his playlist. They even grinded each other several times, getting Selena very excited.

After a while, they left the crowd and headed back to the pool. They swam around for a while, getting to know each other. Selena wasn't entirely sure if Katie was into her sexually, or was just trying to make new friends; either way, she was having fun with her.

For a while, they hung out with Katie's birthday friend for a while, noodle fighting with each other. Then the three of them got together with a few guys to chicken fight each other again. Selena put aside her competitive side to let Katie win more rounds to make her happy.

While they were getting some pizza, they ran into Sarah and Michelle, and they all hung out for a while. Soon, Katie's friend, the birthday girl, joined them also. They all hung out and ate pizza before heading back out to the dance floor again. With the five girls together dancing the night away, nobody bothered them. Selena wanted some alone time with Katie, but she was just glad to be having fun with everyone.

Soon, Chet came around again and danced with the women for a while before whisking Sarah away again. Michelle went off with the first fuck buddy she hooked up with that night, saying she was going back to his place. Soon, Katie's friend said her goodbyes when she went back home with her boyfriend. This left Selena alone with Katie, just as she wanted it.

They went back to swimming for a while, then just hung out at the shallow end of the pool, talking with each other. By then, the party was dying down as people were leaving, and the new DJ that showed up was playing his softer music. They asked someone the time and found out it was nearly 2am.

"Oh my God, I know I need to go home, but I'm too tired to drive," said Katie. "I guess I'll get an uber."

"Why don't you stay with me tonight?" Selena suggested. "I got a room upstairs. Sarah made sure Michelle and I got one so we could stay the night."

"So, it will be you, me, and Michelle sharing a bed?" Katie asked.

"No, Michelle ran off with some fuck buddy of hers."

"I remember now that douchebag with the hair-bun," said Katie.

"Yes, that guy," said Selena, with a chuckle. "So, it'll be just the two of us, more room in the bed."

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you."

Katie gave Selena a big kiss on the cheek that was awfully close to her mouth. Selena spent the night trying to figure out if Katie was into her or not; she couldn't tell if Katie wanted to sleep with her or was just being overly friendly.

They got out of the pool, found a couple of towels from a batch that were set out for the party guests to dry themselves off, and headed into the house. Halfway up the five-level porch, they were stopped when a guy came out of nowhere, grabbed Katie, and gave her a big hug.

"Tom, it's been like forever since I saw you," said Katie.

"I missed you so much, babe," said Tom.

Tom kissed Katie hard on the mouth. They held each other for a long time, not letting go of that passionate kiss they were giving each other. Tom even grabbed Katie's ass and gave it a good squeeze, while Selena just stood there, watching them with great disappointment.

Katie and Tom finally let go of their kiss and took a step back from each other.

"I gotta go meet some people. I hope I can see you soon while I'm in town again," said Tom.

"Sure, give me a call and we'll work something out," said Katie.

They said their goodbyes, and they all walked away from each other.

"Who was he?" Selena asked, trying to hide her jealousy.

"An old boyfriend of mine," said Katie. "And we sometimes hook up now and again."

"I see."

Selena spent half the night hoping for a chance to be with Katie, only to find out she never had a chance at all. Nevertheless, she still liked Katie, and if she wasn't going to hook up with her, she thought at least she could get a cool new friend out of her.

Katie followed Selena into the house and up to the top floor, to a room in the far-off corner.

"Nice room," said Katie. "Better than most hotels I've been in.'

"You should check out the balcony," said Selena.

"There's a balcony also?" Katie asked excitedly.

They went to the balcony and stood next to each other as they watched the party down below. The party was fading fast, but it was still amazing to see from their point of view.

"What does Chet's parents do, by the way?" Katie asked.

"Not a clue," said Selena. "Sarah says they may be in real estate, but Michelle and I are sure they're associated with the mafia."

Katie had a good laugh. Selena wasn't joking about Chet, but she let Katie think she was.

After a little while of looking at the party and at the stars in the sky, they decided to head back into the room.

"Do you mind if I sleep naked?" Katie asked. "I wasn't planning to stay long tonight and go home earlier. Now I've got nothing else to wear and this bikini smells too much like chlorine now."

Before Selena could respond, Katie already had her bikini top off and was going for her bottoms.

"Sure, no problem," said Selena.

"Thank you," said Katie, who was fully naked now.

Selena was amazed at how beautiful Katie looked naked. She was like a work of art.

"I hope you don't mind if I do the same. You're right about the chlorine smell."

"Go right on ahead."

Katie got into bed and pulled the blanket over her. Selena took off her bikini and slid right next to her under the covers. Selena was sure that Katie was giving off one big signal that she wanted Selena to make a pass at her. She got close to Katie, wanting to put her arm around her and give her a big kiss. Then she remembered Tom, the tall, muscular guy she had practically made out with just a few minutes earlier.

She decided she did not want to humiliate herself in any way. She was sure that Katie was just an overly friendly person and that was all. She turned away from Katie, pulled up the covers around her and tried to go to sleep.

A moment later, Selena felt Katie's body moving around the bed. She moved in close to Selena, pressing her breasts against her back; she reached her arm around and grabbed Selena's breast.

Selena turned her head, and through what little light was left in the room, she saw Katie smiling at her.

"If you weren't going to try anything, I thought I should," said Katie.

"Seriously?"

"I mean, I was pretty obvious about it tonight, at least I thought so," Katie replied. "I even got us naked in bed together. That was a big sign there."

"Oh, I thought... well... after I saw you and Tom- "

"That's just somebody I fool around with occasionally," said Katie. "He's not what I mostly prefer."

Selena smiled as her excitement grew; she didn't consider the fact that Katie was bisexual. She pushed away the blanket and began kissing. They held each other tightly as they rolled around the bed, feeling each other up as their tongues swirled into each other's mouths.

Selena got Katie on her back and began nibbling on her neck; she could feel how fast Katie's heart was pumping in her chest. She then moved down to her breasts, kissing each one of those beautiful mounds of flesh. Selena began sucking on one of Katie's nipples as she reached down with one of her hands to feel Katie's warm pussy and began to vigorously finger her. Katie was on the verge of an orgasm; she had never had a woman who fingered her as well as Selena, not even when she did it for herself.

Selena then started moving down Katie's body until she got between her legs. Selena gripped her hands firmly on her hips as she started to use her tongue on Katie's pussy. She moved her tongue in ways that Katie didn't think were possible. Katie gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up and screamed as an orgasm shot its way through her body.

This went on for a while before Selena pulled her head away from between Katie's legs and moved back up her body. They held each other tightly as they kissed hard, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Katie loved the feeling of her tits being pressed up against Salinas's tits, their nipples touching each other; she felt there was something magical about it.

Katie got Selena on her back and started kissing her breasts; she spent a little longer time on Selena's nipples, but Selena didn't mind, she liked how it felt. Katie began to move downwards on Selena's body towards her pussy. She loved the way Selena's clit tasted in her mouth; it was far better than she expected it might taste. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to orally pleasure Selena as well as she did for her, but a moment later, the orgasm she gave Selena proved her wrong.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12