Wild Summer Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie was done, Selena made her sit up on the bed. She interlocked her legs with Katie's legs until her pussy pressed firmly against Katie's pussy. Selena held Katie's leg for support as she began grinding her pussy against Katie's, gyrating in various ways that she was making her go wild as she screamed in ecstasy. Katie did her best to return the favor with Selena, but she couldn't keep up with her and just let Selena take charge as another orgasm coursed through her body.

When they were finally done, Selena got off of Katie and laid down next to her, looking deeply into her eyes.

"That was fucking amazing," said Katie.

"You were fantastic," said Selena.

Selena pulled a blanket over their naked bodies and held each other as they went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up at the same time and looked at each other. They said their good mornings and gave each other a long kiss.

"I slept like a baby," said Katie.

"Me too," Selena replied.

Katie got out of bed and walked around the room, still fully naked. She opened the door to the balcony and walked out into the open.

"What are you doing?" asked Selena.

"Come join me. The weather is great and the view is amazing."

"You're naked," said Selena.

"So, what? Nobody is outside to see us."

Selena got out of bed and walked to the balcony. She was hesitant at first, but managed to get the courage to get on the balcony naked. She saw that nobody was around to see them, which made her feel better, and she leaned against the railing to enjoy the view.

"Doesn't this feel nice?" asked Katie.

"Yes, this is amazing," Selena replied. "And being naked out here feels very thrilling."

They stayed out there for a while, enjoying the view and talking. Selena noticed a couple of groundskeepers coming by and ran back into the bedroom. Katie followed her, laughing at how embarrassed Selena was.

"I'm sorry," said Selena while laughing.

"It's OK," said Katie. "It was kind of cute the way you got embarrassed."

"You want to get some breakfast?"

"Sure, but I need to take a shower first," Katie said, smelling herself.

"Good idea. I think I need one too," Selena replied, after she took a whiff of herself as well. "You can take a shower first. I'll go after you, and we can go down together."

"That seems like a waste of time and water," said Katie. "Let's take a shower together."

Of course, Selena agreed, and they got into the shower together. After they finished washing their bodies, they took turns pleasuring each other in various ways, within the limitations of a small shower stall.

Afterwards, they dried each other up and got dressed. Selena put on the clothes she wore before she came to the party; since Michelle wasn't around, she let her borrow her clothes. Katie left her clothes in a bag in her car; she changed into her bikini in the backseat when she got to the house, before she gave the valet her car keys.

They went downstairs. Nobody was around, so they helped themselves to whatever was in the kitchen. They sat next to each other as they helped themselves to some fruity flavored cereal.

"Where do we go from here?" Selena asked as she munched on her cereal.

"I don't know," said Katie. "I guess we'll just have to see how it goes."

"Are you going to see that Tom guy?" Selena asked. "You did say you might see him while he's in town."

Katie thought it was cute how Selena was trying to hide her jealousy of Tom.

"If he calls, I'll tell him I don't have any time for him," said Katie. "I'll be too busy doing other things."

She gave Selena a small kiss on the mouth, and Selena smiled.

The End.

12