All Comments on 'Wild Times in Scotland'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! We should all be so lucky as to have "magic" come into our lives. This was several grades above a shag story. Please continue! You have a great feel for developing a story without making it so long that the reader begins to lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome change from the shag story, love the back drop.. don’t know geography of Scotland so can’t comment on it nevertheless loved the flow.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Great story! I didn’t want it to end.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

BadWolf49BadWolf49over 2 years ago

Very nice story, it flows well and proves that us older guys know how to please a woman better than the youngsters. I really enjoyed it.

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

May the geographers drown in their smug righteousness while the rest of us enjoy a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable short story. Thank you.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Ignore the critics. You have crafted a very beautifully written story. Really enjoyed it.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Aww. I put it on my favorites list. Nice, unusual sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely excellent, nothing else, just excellent.

barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

Delightful. So well written it's really nit picking to note that, as she had (regrettably) shaved her mons it couldn't be hirsute any more, could it? Oh,wasn't Something Stupid a duet with both Frank and Nancy Sinatra?

5*+

barry240646barry240646over 2 years agoAuthor

Frank and Nancy recorded it, but Frank also recorded it on an album on his own.

My mistake on hirsute - will correct

mrmpromrmproover 2 years ago

This was a great story to read. I loved the doe of it. I hope they love each other a long time.

One minor detail. The "new rijksmuseum" is a documentary. The real Rijksmuseum is from 1885. Not so new anymore😉 But thanks anyway that you like our country😊

barry240646barry240646over 2 years agoAuthor

Agreed, built in 1885. A renovation of the south wing of the museum, also known as the 'fragment building' or 'Philips Wing', was completed in 1996, the same year that the museum held its first major photography exhibition featuring its extensive collection of 19th-century photos. In December 2003, the main building of the museum closed for a major renovation. It is the result of this renovation I was referring to and still want to see myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story of a far away place (at least to me, here in Florida) with real emotions! Thanks for writing this.

maneater82maneater82about 1 year ago

Beautifully sensual. Love your writing

Mariewalker14Mariewalker147 months ago

I am turning 23 this week, what a fun read. one could only be so lucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...

SIMILAR Stories