Wild Vacation Tryst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bkat
Bkat
65 Followers

She moved up to my head and said, "I think it's time I said thank you by sliding my pussy down on that wonderful cock; what do you think?"

I was as close to speechless as I could be but I managed a, "Please"

She slid down to my waist and knelt on the outside of both of my legs. She put her right hand to her mouth and slid it into her mouth spitting on it. She then encircled my cock with it and stroked the entire length. As she licked my balls from that enticing position with her ass in the air I was ready to explode. She looked amazing. Her toned body and flushed breast and nipples accentuated her femininity and sexuality.

I implored, "Please, please fuck me."

She growled back, "Ok, big bloke, you've earned my pussy"

I responded with a smiling, "Yes."

She slid higher giving the end of my cock a gentle kiss. She then placed my very purple and swollen head at her opening. I was all hers; she was so beautiful and sexy that I was content to have her take all night on my cock.

Nope, she wasn't about subtle! She wanted my cock deep inside her as much as I wanted my cock deep inside her. She slid down the 1st time about one third of my length, rose slowly, oh so slowly until the end of my cock was just inside her and then after putting her arms on my hips just plunged down taking all of my 7+ inches in her swollen channel.

She broke out into a wide smile and said, "How's that Big Boy?"

I laughed so hard I nearly cried. She moved slowly up and then quickly down for what seemed like an eternity. She threw her head back in what I hoped was ecstasy and fucked me and fucked me. My cum boiled up inside me as my balls constricted. I cried out as I exploded, rumbling inside of her. I felt her pussy squeeze all around my spurting cock and she writhed in pure pleasure. She milked me until there wasn't another drop, falling forward on me, exhausted.

As Jessica and I enjoyed our intimacy Andi was having "her way" with Chris.

She treated him to what, he later described as the best cock sucking he ever experienced. She deep throated his thick seven inches and took his first load down her throat.

After that Chris took control, pinning Andi's arms over her head in a very supplicating pose. He pulled on her nipples with his other hand and twirled the nipple rings with his tongue before pulling on them in a sinfully painful way. He told her he loved the jewelry and that he knew someone who needed a matching pair.

Andi, breathlessly said, "You need a set, too! Now, would you please drive that cock deep inside of me; I've been waiting to feel you everywhere."

Chris didn't waste any time in granting Andi's wish. He grabbed her hips while lifting her about a foot off the bed. He positioned the head of his cock barely inside her tunnel and began sliding in an inch at a time. When he was about halfway home, Andi put her legs on his straining shoulders and squeezed.

"Give me all of it, give me all of it. Oh yea, that's it, I'm going to squeeze every drop of cum out of you, every last drop. Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, you're going to make me cum again. Oh, the pain is so sweeeeet."

He pushed through her spasming pussy and impaled his cock as deep as he could. He pounded her, relentlessly before letting his load go.

He looked into her glazed eyes and whispered, "You are amazing."

She slid her legs down along his hips and held him flat against her for a long time.

When the four of us recovered from the intensity of the swap, Andi and Jessica both rejoined their husbands. Andi and I sat on the floor leaning against a big chair and Jessica and Chris held each other on the sofa. I offered drinks from an unfinished wine bottle.

Jessica piped in, "Drinks, hell no, let's go back to the pool bar and see if they can will rustle up some food."

We talked and nursed our drinks in a warm afterglow for about an hour.

Day #4

It turned out that Jessica and Chris had planned an excursion into the jungle followed by an evening in one of the villages nearby so we didn't see them at all the next day. We had also planned on some non-fishing activities that day, zip lining and river rafting down one of the rivers.

Before we left, I cut two bunches of flowers from the edge of the property, one for my lovely wife, Andi and the other for Chris and Jessica. After penciling a card for them I asked one of the staff members to drop off the flowers and note in their room.

The card read, "Friends, Andi and I experienced a very special night with two great new friends, last night. We hope you enjoyed the connection as much as we did."

Neither couple returned in time for dinner that night. We hoped we'd see them after fishing the next evening.

Day #5

The day was phenomenal. We plugged for yellow fin tuna until close to noon. A 100lb + fish attacked my plug about fifty feet from the boat and took me on a forty minute journey. The mate did a phenomenal job of coaching me through the fight and we gaffed the fish, successfully. It would become steaks and sushi, later. In the afternoon we plugged inshore for roosters and each of us released three. Andi caught one that was nearly 50 lbs. They are gorgeous fish, one of a kind in nature as they are the only species in their genus!

We returned to the marina at about 4:30 and were greeted, as usual by two of the female staff bearing tropical drinks. They told us about the upcoming evening, a version of a Panamanian feast featuring the catch of the day alongside local beef. The party would be at the pool and that local dancers would perform. Dress was beach casual- shorts and flip-flops.

Andi wore just that, a pair of short shorts and a halter-top that allowed just enough jiggle to show off her jewelry. I wore a black tee and a pair of white shorts.

We hadn't seen Jessica and Chris since the evening we played together. We were a bit nervous that they had second thoughts about the intimacy they had shared with us, that evening. We were first timers not too long ago and, although we never looked back with anything less than joy about sharing each other, we knew that conflicted emotions were possible.

Jessica and Chris beat us to the party. When they saw us they both jumped up and the four of us exchanged embraces.

Jessica nuzzled against my neck and said, "Thank you so much for the flowers and note. We had a wonderful evening; we can't wait to play again."

Andi never shared what Chris whispered in her ear. Something tells me it was a little naughtier than what Jess shared with me, as I detected a hint of a blush when he let her go.

The early evening was set up in a cocktail hour format. Although there were only a couple of dozen other folks at the resort, all male, we hadn't gone out of our way to exchange more than hellos with most of them. That was about to change.

The two black athletes we noticed from the first evening and who noticed us when the ladies were downing the "BJs" were there. They greeted us, warmly.

They introduced themselves as Russ and Serge and, as it turns out, they were soccer players from the Brazilian National team. Their English was impeccable and their old world accents had the ladies swooning. They were very gracious and were real charmers. Jessica, who later admitted that she didn't know what came over her, invited them to dine with us; Serge's eyes sparkled as he accepted the invite.

Although the conversation stayed casual, a palpable sexual energy was developing between Serge and Andi and Russ and Jessica. Chris and I didn't seem to mind as the women seemed to be enjoying the attention. That ramped up when the music slowed and Jessica and Andi were asked to dance.

The girls jumped at the chance. As they moved toward the dance floor Chris and I exchanged glances. To my surprise he gave me a two thumbs up sign and I returned the same. Andi and I had enjoyed a threesome with a much younger black man months back so I knew she might enjoy her second big black cock, if things went in that direction. I was a tad surprised that Chris reacted the way he did.

All I could think was, Chris and Jessica must have enjoyed the earlier foursome enough to jump into the swinging lifestyle with both feet.

Serge and Russ were "two peas in a pod" so to speak. Russ was about six foot four and Serge was almost six inches taller. It turns out that he was the team's goaltender. It also turns out that they were teammates at the university they attended in Sao Paulo. They wore sleeveless tank tops that left nothing of their impressive torsos to the imagination. Both were clean-shaven everywhere we could see.

The ladies didn't stop at one dance. Swapping partners after Stayin Alive, they gyrated to the Pointers Sisters'- Jump (For My Love). When the tempo slowed and Annie Lenox began singing I Put a Spell on You, I sensed an adventure was in the offing.

I turned to Chris and asked, "Are you ok with this? I'm not sure that this is going to end with just dancing."

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "As long as those guys remain gentlemen, I'm good with them enjoying Jessica. How about you?"

"This won't be a first for Andi unless it turns into DP," I said. "Two big black men are on her wish list."

Minute's later four sexually buzzed individuals made their way back from the dance floor. Andi was flushed, her nipples hard against the thin fabric of her tank top. Jessica looked as if she were on fire; her skin was aglow with a thin sheen. And, Russ and Serge were sporting prodigious bulges that looked as if they were going to come over the tops of their shorts.

We ordered another round and the conversations grew more and more flirtatious. I grabbed a dance with Andi so I could have a chance to check on her. As we swayed to some Sam Smith, she gave me a squeeze and asked,

"Are you ok if I take on one or both of the guys?"

I wasn't surprised. In fact, I would have been more surprised if she wasn't interested. My cock stirred in my shorts.

I said, "You go girl."

When we got back to the table she nuzzled up very close to Serge and told him she'd like to dance again with him. He smiled broadly and whisked her off to the dance floor.

Everyone else had packed it in. The dance floor was all theirs. They began a very sensuous sway that made my cock stand up and take notice. His hands were on her breasts and hers were on his butt. Then they turned with Andi facing me as she ground up against his crotch with her butt. He'd slide low so his cock slid along her ass cheeks.

She turned, kissing him boldly and then, half asking and half telling said, "I want you to ravish me. Come with me to our room."

They came back to the table and Andi smiled and told the rest of the group that Serge and she were headed back to our room.

She offered, "Does anyone else want to join us?"

Jessica looked at Chris, then at Russ and said, "Bloody yes, I'm coming, too."

Chris and I exchanged glances, knowing that the four of us were going to enjoy a new experience.

When the room door closed behind us, things heated up fast. Jessica and Andi were out of their clothes in record time. Serge pulled his shirt over his head and lowered his shorts and briefs together. His cock sprung out and I think the four of us let out a silent gasp. It was proportional to his 6'10 frame- and then some, very big, very hard and very black. He instructed Andi to lie down on her back with her head off the side of the bed. She complied immediately, thinking she was going to try to take his cock down her throat from that position.

He walked over to the bed, but instead of offering his cock to Andi's outstretched hands and open mouth, he grabbed her by the butt. In one smooth, powerful motion he flipped her up to where her pussy was on his face with her legs resting on his shoulders and her face was at his crotch. He backed up to one of the straight-backed chairs and sat down, intent on eating her out to the max. Andi, blood rushing to her head started on his cock and balls.

Jessica, naked and flushed from head to toe watched as Russ stripped down. His approach wasn't quite as acrobatic as Serge's. He knelt and started mashing and sucking her breasts. Both his hands kneaded her butt cheeks. She felt his erection against her for the first time as she leapt onto his hips locking her long lean legs around him. He threw her on the bed and got busy with her pussy. He placed his thumbs on each of her swollen lips parting them enough to have full access to her pink, wet slit. He ran his tongue up and down making humming and slurping sounds. He slid one of his fingers into her and moved up to her clit with his mouth. Her hips rose up to meet his mouth and she moved quickly toward orgasm #1.

She cried out, "Russ, your mouth is amazing; I'm cumming already. Oooooh, yes don't stop, drink my cum."

He covered her entire pussy with his mouth and sucked her clit as hard as he could. She cried out as multiple waves of pleasure washed over her. When those waves subsided, she begged for his cock as he held it in one of his giant hands for her to admire.

He stroked it as she looked up at him and begged more earnestly, "Fuck me, please fuck me; I want that buried inside of me. Pleeease."

He obliged, positioning himself between her legs, offering her his manhood. It was quite a sight as his shaft was very long and wide. His thick balls hung low in his scrotum. She reached out with one hand and not so gently, squeezed them. With the other, she fondled his shaft rubbing the pre cum all over it. She pulled it toward her slick opening. He was tender but forceful with her as he fed his 8+ inches into her. She accommodated him moaning every time he drove into her.

His hands were mauling her breasts and twisting her nipples; her hands were on his butt pulling him deeper with every thrust. They moved together for a long time. When she got close to cumming, he'd pull almost all the way out reducing her sensitivity enough to slow her climax. As they both got closer, he picked up the pace driving deeper and faster as she began to clench around him. She dug her hands into his chest. He drove into her like a piston but she continued to rake her nails against his muscular butt. They both exploded together. He let out a guttural cry that surely woke up the entire jungle while she with closed eyes, screamed in utter ecstasy.

Andi and Serge were in their own world in that crazy sexy open position on the chair. She was absolutely open to his lips, tongue, mouth and hands. He sucked and licked her pussy and twirled his tongue rimming her rosebud. In that position, he could slide his tongue into her pussy or her anus; he did both repeatedly.

She had what she wanted, as well. She was able to take his cock with both hands guiding it into her mouth. She had the perfect angle to deep throat him so she slid his very large tool up into her throat taking almost all of it. Initially she gagged with his size until her practiced throat relaxed around his shaft, eventually taking it all the way into her throat.

Before either one of them could enjoy a release in that position, he stood up and took her to the bed, flipping her onto her back. He rolled her onto her belly and commanded, "Get on your knees."

She scurried up, got on her knees and lifted her butt in what could only be described as a wanton fuck me, position. He was behind her immediately and didn't waste any time in feeding his massive cock into her pussy. She moaned with every forward thrust. When she swallowed his entire length, he began to pound her. At first, he was fairly gentle but as each of them became more animalistic in their desires he pounded harder, deeper and faster. She never stopped pushing back against his cock even though she shuttered multiple times.

After driving her to orgasm twice, but not cumming, himself he rolled her over. He reclined on the bed with his shaft straight up and said, "Time to ride this horse, mount this."

She smiled and cooed, "Yes sir."

Andi rose up, wrapped as much of her fingers and hand around his cock as she could and positioned it at her slick opening. When she ingested the purple black head she made rhythmic circles as she swallowed the rest of it into her cavern. It was quite a show for the rest of us as she undulated lifting up almost a foot and then sliding down grinding each of their pubic bones together.

Minutes into this incredible erotic shafting, Russ looked to me and asked if it was ok to join them. I knew that Andi fantasized about being double penetrated by two black guys so I welcomed the opportunity for her; I slowly nodded in the affirmative to Russ.

Jessica moved next to Andi, fondling her breasts as continued moving up and down on Serge's cock. Russ moved in behind Andi using her pussy juices to lube her rosebud. He inserted, first one finger and then a second into her tight opening readying her for his sizeable cock. Andi was in a state of pure lust as she embraced what was about to happen.

Russ rose to his knees, took his cock in hand, covered it with more of her juices and slowly started feeding his cock into Andi's tight hole. She threw her head back and cried out when his cockhead popped through her rim. That was followed by progressively louder and louder guttural moans of pleasure as he pushed deeper and deeper. When he was home, each of the two men began a synchronous dance. Serge would lift Andi up and almost off his cock while Russ would thrust hard into her back hole. When Russ slid back out, Serge would pull her all the way back down on his rod. Jessica meanwhile caressed Andi's boobs and between moans kissed her deeply.

For me, this was the most intense erotic experience I had ever enjoyed. As this double fuck progressed, I watched in amazement as these two men lovingly provided Andi with every bit of their love.

Within minutes, Andi reached a point of utter combustion. Jessica covered her mouth with hers but when Andi exploded she let out the loudest deepest sound I've ever heard. She shook from head to toe as the climax overcame her. When she slumped forward, totally spent, each of the guys sat back allowing Jessica to fist each of their cocks. They both exploded within seconds spurting streams all over her face and torso.

Little more was said. Serge and Russ tenderly kissed the girls goodnight and shook each of our hands.

They smiled as they left and bowed humbly. Serge, with a big toothy grin said, "Good fishing and buenas noches."

We spent one more day at the lodge before heading to Desire, Pearl in Riviera Maya. We caught another marlin and a big cubera snapper that day.

I

Before arriving at the lodge, we expected great fishing and an exotic destination to supply the thrills while in Panama. We didn't expect week#1 of our two-week vacation would produce a foursome and a moresome.

We said good-bye to Chris and Jessica at breakfast and promised to hook up with them again. We mused that next year; we could spend another week fishing and an additional week at our favorite lifestyle resort, together. We knew we had new friends and great memories for a lifetime.

As we began the trek back through Panama City to Desire we wondered what kind of adventures we'd experience in the upcoming week.

Bkat
Bkat
65 Followers