Wild Wet Weekend with Daddy Pt. 01: Friday

Story Info
Jacqueline has a soaking wet adventure filled weekend.
9.4k words
4.72
88.2k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains diapers, anal, and lots of piss (NO mess or scat!). This is fictional and "daddy" is used as a pet name. All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

***

My pussy is quivering as the heat of my soaked diaper hugs my bald, throbbing pussy. Daddy just dropped me off at my apartment after a hell of a weekend and I just have to tell someone about it! After weeks of chatting online, my daddy was finally free to meet up. His name is Derek, he's 35 and works in sales, so he travels a lot for business. He finally had a weekend off, so last Friday he texted me with these instructions: "Good morning little girl. Daddy is off this weekend and he wants you all to himself. Be at this address at 5:30, pussy shaved, ass cleaned out. Pack a bag for a few days. Come with a full bladder too. ;)"

My heart leapt into my throat and my pussy started to drool at the words "pussy shaved, ass cleaned out." It was finally happening! Impatiently, I finished up the rest of my work while my pussy throbbed inside my jeans. I'm 28 and I work at a marketing firm downtown. I met Derek online a few months ago when I posted looking for a man who could treat me like only a good daddy can. He responded and as soon as I saw his face (and his cock!), I was all his. He told me he wanted a little girl to treat just right - and put in her place! Which this weekend, I was praying was going to happen. I wanted to be face down and ass up, on the receiving end of his thick, seven inches. I didn't care which hole - as long as he was buried inside me and calling me his.

As soon as I finished my work, I stormed out of work without saying goodbye to anyone. I raced home and started to pack. I had just shaved my pussy the night before, so I raced up to my bathroom and began to douche my ass out. We had been sexting about him plowing me in the ass all week and I was damned if I wasn't going to be ready for it tonight. As soon as I felt clean, I put on my cutest outfit, grabbed my bag and headed to the address.

When I arrived, I saw that it was a public park. I started to get nervous - why hadn't he given me his home address? Was I going to end up on the evening news? It was 5:21pm and I sat in my car, nervous but excited. I flipped through our old texts and started to get so horny. I was staring at a picture of his cock he had sent me earlier that week. It was dripping with pre cum and I couldn't believe I was going to see it in the flesh tonight. A phone call came through and it was daddy! I picked up, "Hi daddy... i'm here..."

"I know, I see you. Look across the lot, do you see the big red truck?" he said.

I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. There he was! He was in jeans and a black jacket, standing beside a huge F-250. His beard was trimmed and he was smiling. "Bring your bags and get over here. Lock your car - it will be safe here for a few days."

"Yes daddy!" I jumped out of the car and walked over to him. He smiled as I walked up and I almost fainted at the sight. He wasn't particularly tall - probably about 5'8". I'm only about 5'2" myself and honestly, I wasn't crazy about guys who were super tall. He was built too, but the kind of Midwest farm boy muscle that drove me crazy. He took me in his arms and hugged and kissed me. I melted and my pussy twitched and throbbed inside my jeans. My panties were positively soaked.

"Hi baby, I'm so glad you made it. Sorry to have us meet here, but I had to make sure you were legit. I didn't want anyone crazy knowing where I lived. Not that I thought you were, but - sorry, I know you're probably a bit nervous too. I thought meeting here would be less weird if you decided to change your mind. You can leave whenever you want. I live right in the neighborhood over there." He pointed to a new looking condo complex a few blocks down the road.

I felt at ease seeing that. I smiled at him and kissed him again. "Let's go daddy!" I said with glee.

"Before we go though, we need to get you changed." My heart leapt into my throat. A couple of years ago, I found out that I really loved diapers. I wasn't an adult baby or anything like that - there's a fine line with costumes and stuff with that for me, just not my style. But damn if I didn't love the feeling of pissing myself in layers of thick diapers. At least once a week, I would spend all night pissing myself and playing with my pussy and ass inside of layers of soaked diapers. It was heaven! I had never had anyone change me though and that is something that I put in my profile online. I wanted someone to play with and in fact, that's why Derek - or daddy, responded to me. He loved to take care of people and fuck them in diapers. He thinks it's hot and loves to play with piss. I've never gotten to do it with anyone else, so I was so excited I could practically pass out.

He took my bag and led me to the back cab of his truck. He swung open the door and I looked inside to see a blanket spread out on the backseat and a fresh package of diapers on the floor of the cab. My eyes grew wide and my heart started pounding. I climbed up into the cab and he climbed up after me, pushing me towards the middle of the seat so he could close the door a bit for privacy.

He unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans and I lifted my bottom so he could slide my jeans and panties off. "Oh my god, what a good girl. Nice and shaved like daddy asked." He smiled as he marveled at my bald pussy lips. Honestly, the only reason I shaved anymore was because it felt so much better inside my diapers. The feeling of my bald lips, rubbing on the wet crotch of a soaked diaper was absolute ecstasy. I wouldn't be surprised if he saw them throbbing, I had never been so turned on in my entire life. I had had boyfriends and even a couple of girlfriends before, and a healthy number of sex partners here and there, but nothing like this. I had never been able to live out this fantasy before. That's why I went online and looked for daddy.

He dug into a bag next to the diapers on the floor and pulled out a fresh wet wipe. He began to lightly, sensually wipe up and down my pussy lips, gently rubbing my mound and lips. I had showered before I left, but cleaning me wasn't the point. It was all about the ceremony of it and daddy was going to do me right. I pulled my legs up to expose my ass. I swear I saw the growing bulge in his jeans twitch when I did this. I felt the cool air on my exposed rosebud of an asshole. "Oh fuck, baby. Look at that perfect little pucker. Are you all cleaned out like daddy asked?"

"Yes daddy," I said, sounding more girlish that I had ever with a man before. He flipped the wipe over and with a nice strong stroke, wiped down the crack of my ass and I moaned as I felt him trace over my asshole. Daddy moaned back and I could tell he was loving this as much as I was. He reached down into the bag and pulled out a fresh bottle of baby powder.

"Keep those legs up," daddy instructed. I held them higher as he started to push out puffs of powder onto my waiting ass crack. He patted it down and the smell of the powder was positively intoxicating. My head was swimming as he put my legs down and puffed more powder onto my cunt lips and mound. He patted and rubbed it down and it felt amazing. Now for the best part - he reached down and ripped open the plastic of the diaper package. He took out not one, but two diapers. He pulled out a pocket knife and scored the crotch of one diaper. He's done this before! That's what I do at home when I'm playing with myself. Usually when I'm horny, I'll diaper up two or three thick, drink tons of water and tea and just soak myself silly all night.

I lifted my ass up so he could slide the diaper underneath me. He taped it up nice and snug and then added the second. He rubbed and patted my crotch after and I started to grind my hips up against his wide hand. He started to pat it lightly and then slightly harder, almost slapping my pussy through my diapers. I let out a loud moan at this. "Ohhhhhh, does someone like her diapers? Does that feel good on her pretty little pussy?"

"Mmmmmmm yess daddy, oh my god!" I practically shouted.

"Climb up front. No need for pants, we're just going up to my place."

"Okay, daddy," I said as I climbed into the front cab. He put my bag in the back and climbed into the driver's seat. When he sat down, I could tell he had to adjust himself. I hoped that he was rock hard underneath his jeans and I couldn't wait to get it out and play with it. I wanted him in my mouth, in my pussy, and up my ass. I wanted him in all of my holes. I wanted to be filled with daddy's cock and I started to grind my pussy against the thickness of the diapers thinking about it. The dry cotton hugged my pussy and it was so warm.

Daddy started the car and looked over to see me grinding away against my diapers. "Oh my god, you are so horny aren't you?"

"Mmmmm yes daddy. These feel so good on my pussy, daddy, mmmmm" I moaned a little as I got into a rhythm and daddy started the car. It was a diesel and it roared. It was so hot. I know it's stupid to be attracted to a man in a big truck, but my daddy was sexy and this truck was hot. I wanted him to fuck me in it. Maybe he would this weekend?

He pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the block. I could tell he was driving a bit fast - I guess I wasn't the only one who was horny and excited. About five minutes or so later, we pulled up to a decent size complex of condos. I'd seen them from the highway before, but I never dreamed I'd ever go inside, let alone all diapered up! Daddy pulled into an underground parking garage and my heart leapt into my throat. There was no going back now!

We parked and he jumped out of the truck. I waited because I was just in my shirt and diapers. He grabbed the diaper bag and my stuff from the back seat and came around to let me out. He handed me my shoes to slip on and said, "don't worry - there's never anyone around right now. I made sure of it. This is a new building and it's practically empty. I'm up on the top floor, but there's an elevator right inside, we'll move fast babe." I jumped down from the truck and we walked, briskly, towards the door. He waved a keycard and we entered the building. He wasn't lying, there was an elevator right inside and he hit the button. My heart raced as I waited for the doors to open.

With a ding, the doors opened to reveal an empty elevator. Thank god, I thought to myself as we walked in. He clicked the button for floor seven. I smirked and thought, how appropriate, knowing that there was seven inches of cock waiting for me to play with as soon as we got up there. Daddy wrapped his arm around my waste and started to rub the back of my diaper. He patted my ass a few times and moved around front as the elevator climbed up. He rubbed the front on top of my pussy mound and I let out a soft moan. "Yeah? You ready to play with daddy?"

"Mmmmm" was all I could manage. I was so turned on my head was swimming. I couldn't believe it, my fantasies were about to finally come true. We arrived on the seventh floor with a final ding and the doors opened. We exited and turned left. We walked down to the end of the short hallway and we reached his condo - number 17. I smiled and hoped that daddy was going to fuck me at least that many times this weekend.

He opened the door with a click of his keys and revealed a pretty sleek looking bachelor pad. The furniture was stylish, but it wasn't over the top. He had dark wood floors and I could tell he left mood lighting on before he left to come and get me. The door clicked shut behind me. "Welcome home!" he said as he sat my bag down by the couch. I kicked off my shoes, walked inside and took it in. It was nice - daddy clearly made decent money. It was tidy too - not just cleaned for me. I could tell he took care of himself. Was he for real? I couldn't believe it.

"Listen, Jacqueline, not to break character, but I meant what I said in the parking lot. You are free to go whenever if you change your mind. I know this has been a lot of build up and it's okay if you get freaked out. I won't be mad, just tell me if things are too much, okay? I just want to have fun." I couldn't believe it - was this man for real? He's going to fulfill my fantasies AND he's not a complete asshole? Not that I expected that, but I've dealt with guys who like to dominate girls for all the wrong reasons.

I walked over to him and kissed him hard while wrapping my arms around his waste. "Take me daddy, I'm all yours," I said as I pulled back.

His eyes lit up and he said, "Good. So, now I'm daddy for the rest of the weekend, got it?" I nodded yes and he took off his jacket and threw it across the chair next to the couch.

"Take your shirt off - daddy wants you just in your diapers." I obeyed and threw my shirt and bra on top of his jacket. My tits bounced a bit as I undressed so fast and I reached up to start playing with them and my nipples. Daddy took his shirt off too, revealing a wide, muscled chest. He had a slight belly - part of that Midwest muscle that drives me crazy - and he was hairy. I'm surprised I didn't fall over right there.

As if possessed, I dropped to my knees in front of him and started to unbuckle his belt. He smiled down at me and I took that as a sign to continue. My heart was pounding as I unzipped his jeans. I pulled down his jeans to his ankles and he stepped out of them, kicking off his shoes. He had a pair of black boxer briefs on and I could see his bulge. He was fully hard and I moaned at the sight. I'm attracted to all kinds of people - girls, boys, anyone - but something about the sight of a hard cock begging to be released really made me crazy. I pulled down his boxers and his cock bounced out. He wasn't lying - that was a solid seven inches and he was thick. It was going to feel amazing up my ass, I thought, as I slid his boxers down to his ankles.

As I took his cock into my hand I noticed I wasn't the only one who had shaved. Well, not shaved, but he had trimmed his hair really short and neat. It was fucking hot - most guys just leave it a gnarly mess down there which makes me hate sucking on it. I couldn't wait to get daddy into my mouth though. I took the shaft in my hand and stroked it slightly. Daddy closed his eyes and his knees buckled a bit. I bet he's been aching for this for hours.

I kissed the bulging head of his perfect cock and then took him into my mouth. Daddy moaned as I started to swallow his rod. God damn he was thick! This was absolutely the thickest cock I'd ever had in my mouth. I gagged a bit at first, something I hadn't done in years, so I pulled it out and looked up. "Oh fuck, babe, god damn that mouth!"

"You're so thick, daddy! I fucking love it!"

"Oh no, you've got a dirty little mouth! I think daddy needs to punish you for foul language. Stand up," he responded.

I obeyed and stood up in front of him, my hand still wrapped around his shaft. He took his dick from my hand and bent down a bit. He lifted the front band of my diapers away from my stomach and proceeded to tuck the head of his cock inside. I couldn't fucking believe what was happening - was daddy going to piss into my diapers?? He held it there for a few seconds and closed his eyes. I didn't think guys could piss when they were hard, but I heard daddy grunt a bit and then I felt it - a hot stream of piss spilling into my diaper. I moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhh!" It was so hot and I felt it absorb into the paper of my diaper around my pussy,. Then I felt the stream began to strengthen and it splashed up against my pussy lips and clit as he continue to piss.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuck, that's good. Daddy had to go, babe. I've been holding that for an hour or so. I wasn't sure where it was going to go, but this will do just nicely," he said as his streamed slowed. With a final grunt, one last spurt entered my diaper. He stepped back and I felt the warm weight of his fresh piss, swelling my diaper, hugging my pussy. It was incredible.

He rubbed the front of my diaper, spreading the piss around a little more, pushing it against my crotch. "Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Oh, did someone like her punishment a little too much? Do you like it when daddy uses your diaper as his toilet?"

"Yes daddy!" I practically screamed back at him. It felt so fucking incredible. I loved pissing my own diaper, but daddy's piss? There were no words for how good this felt.

"Well, good. It looks like your diaper is going to be daddy's urinal all weekend. Would you like that?" he said as he gently caressed my tits, squeezing lightly as he flicked his thumbs across my erect nipples.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I panted.

"Does someone need to pee pee too?" Feeling the soaking warmth of daddy's piss on my pussy I suddenly remembered that he asked me to show up with a full bladder. I, of course, obeyed, but I had just gotten so good at holding my piss to save for when I got home after long days at work when I wanted piss myself and cum in my diapers all night that I didn't realize I was bursting for a piss.

I nodded my head yes and daddy led me over to the couch. He laid me down on my back, spread my legs apart and bent my knees up slightly. He began to push on my bladder and I moaned as he said, "let it go, make pee pee for daddy. Make pee pees in your diaper." He rubbed my tummy and applied more pressure onto my bladder. I wasn't used to pissing while laying down. It's hard to fight a lifetime of potty training. Sometimes I had to go sit on the toilet in my diaper to get my stupid bladder to release, but daddy's warm hands rubbing and pushing on it helped me focus. I grunted as a pushed down and I felt a small squirt leave my piss hole into my diaper. My eyes opened and I couldn't believe it. "Oh, did you some pee pee for daddy?" he asked.

"Yes daddy!" I said with excitement.

"Good, now let the rest out. It's not good to hold it. This weekend daddy wants you to release your piss as soon as you feel it - no matter what!" He pushed down more and I closed my eyes and let it go.

With his pushing I felt the floodgates open up and my piss started to flow into my diaper. I felt it drip down my ass crack and start to soak the back of my diaper. "Ohhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I began to soak my diaper.

I felt my diapers expand and tighten around my ass and pussy. "Good girl," daddy said as he started to lift me up. I was still pissing - I couldn't stop. I was now sitting up and my diaper was soaking in the crotch and now up the front.

"Yes, let it all out for daddy," he said as he rubbed the front of my diaper, feeling it expand.

"Fuck, daddy loves this. I love it when you soak your diaper for me. Keep it up, let it all out." With one last grunt, my bladder was empty. My diaper was positively soaked. It was tight and warm and the wetness hugged my sex underneath. My pussy was drooling and wet and now soaked in mine and daddy's piss.

I started to grind around, smashing my swollen clit and naked lips against the wetness as I moaned. "Oh baby, that is so hot. Does all that piss make you feel horny?" he asked.

"Yes daddy, I need your cock daddy, I need you to fill me up." His eyes lit up at this. I don't think he expected me to get so dirty so fast, but what did he expect? I just pissed my diaper in front of him and I could see pre cum starting to dribble out of his cock. I needed to get fucked by him for the first time and I needed it now. Plus, it looked like his cock was already about to explode and I wasn't going to have his first load get wasted by blowing it all over my diaper. I needed it inside of me - my throat, my cunt, my ass, I didn't care. I just wanted him to explode inside of me.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen. He came back with a large glass of water and a big folded black sheet. He gulped down the water quick and slammed the glass down on the coffee table. "Follow me" he commanded and I jumped up to follow him down the hall. I waddled as I walked behind him because there was already so much piss in my diapers. They were huge - I think daddy got me extra thick ones and I loved it! We entered his bedroom and I saw a king size bed with just a top sheet and a couple of pillows, no comforter. Daddy planned for this. He unfurled the sheet in is hand and shook it out. My heart leapt into my throat when I saw what it was - it was a black rubber sheet! What was in store for me in here?