Wild Wet Weekend with Daddy Pt. 01: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up and bend over the edge of the bed, ass out," my daddy commanded. I jumped up and ran around to the edge of the bed. I bent over and shoved my ass out. "Spread your cheeks." My hands shot back and I gripped my fat ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I heard daddy squirt out more lube and I couldn't believe it, but his cock was rock hard again and he was jacking it up and down, lubing it up. I was about to get that fat daddy cock shoved up my poop chute AGAIN and I felt my pussy drool at the thought. I moaned as I felt the top of his cock slap onto my sloppy hole. "Are you ready for more?"

"Yes daddy! Stuff it inside me!" He probed my gaping ass with the head of his cock. He popped the tip inside and popped back out. "Ohh!" I yelped. He did it again a few more times. "Oh daddy, shove it in! Please shove it in!" I begged. With one smooth motion he bottomed out into my sloppy hole and I screamed in pleasure. "Ohhhhhh daddy!!"

He began to fuck me slowly but firmly. He rutted in and out of me like I was his anal fuck toy and he was pounding into my rectum with force. I loved it so much. He knew I could take it and I knew he needed my gripping warm ass hole to get another load out and into me. I wanted to be bred with his seed, deep into my guts. I wanted my ass to be pregnant with his sticky spunk. I wanted it up my cunt too and down my throat but we have all weekend. Ass fucking is king and I wanted to get it as much as possible before I couldn't take it anymore .

He pumped faster and harder, gripping my hips and shoulders as he slammed into me. "Oh, oh oh oh oh!" I moaned with each slam of his fat daddy cock. He slid in so much easier after being stretched by his fingers. There was no resistance at all - just smooth sucking in and out of my greased up canal. It was filthy and primal and I breathed in the smell of sweat, piss, and the juices of my own ass. "Fuuuuuck me daddy! Shove that cock in deep!" I demanded. I was getting bratty, but I couldn't help it. I needed to be stuffed so bad!

"Yes, take it, take it up your ass, take that fat cock up that pooper," daddy grunted as he rutted me harder. He popped his cock out and lifted me up onto the bed so I was face down, gaping ass in the air. He jumped on top and shoved his cock back into me. My face was square down into the diaper he had laid out. It was humiliating and it made me so fucking hot. My daddy had fully mounted me to fuck me animal style, with his cock plumbing the depths of my rectum as he slammed me into the bed face and tits down. My anus was stretched to the limit and I could feel his cock start to throb. He was getting close and I wanted to milk the cum right out of him. I pushed back against his cock and started to squeeze my muscles on his out strokes. "Ohhhh my god!" he screamed and I kept it up. He fucked in a smooth rhythm so I could keep milking his cock like this. "Oh yes, milk daddy's cock!" he grunted. I clenched tighter and tighter until I felt it. He slammed into me one last time, right to his balls and I felt him explode inside of me. Spurt after spurt after spurt of hot cum plastered the inside of my rectum. "Ohhhhh yes!" he shouted as he came even harder than before into my ass.

As the pulsing in his cock subsided, he began to slowly push in and out of me, fucking me very gently some more while his shaft was still hard. "Daddy still has some wood for you - do you want to cum with daddy's cock shoved up her ass?"

My eyes rolled back into my head as I said, "Ohhhh yes daddy!"

He maintained a steady pace and slapped my sopping wet pussy lips as he said, "Play with it - daddy wants to watch you pleasure your sloppy cunt while he keeps your ass stretched." This might have been the hottest thing someone had ever said to me. I immediately obeyed and went to town on my slimy wet clit, rubbing and stroking away. It was so hard it was almost standing at attention. I pinched it with my finger and thumb and stroked it up and down - almost like I work daddy's dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh" I moaned as I began to work my clit, stroking up and down.

"Ohhh that's so fucking hot, daddy loves watching you play with yourself. Come on now, work that messy cunt, cum for daddy," he instructed. I began to rub firm circles around my swollen clit because now I meant business. I could feel his cock losing a bit of stiffness and I wanted to cum with his full girth stretching me wide. I rubbed myself furiously while he kept a steady pace in and out with his still fat daddy cock.

"Ohhhh daddy, yes daddy!" I panted as I increased my pace. I was swirling and swirling faster and faster. Without thinking, I stopped and then smacked my entire cunt, hard, fast several times in a row. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" I screamed with each smack. Daddy fucked me a little faster at this, "Oh fuck yes, smack that pussy!" I smacked it a few more times and then started rubbing my clit up and down as fast as could, grinding my first two fingers down onto my wetness. I rubbed furiously and pushed down harder. I pushed out with my ass and cunt muscles as I felt my orgasm coming. "Fuck me daddy! Shove that cock up my wrecked asshole!" I screamed and as daddy slammed into me it came - the huge wave of my climax washed over me. My cunt spasmed and my anus gripped my daddy's fat cock so tight I heard him grunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh daddy!" I screamed as my hips bucked up and down. Daddy stopped moving and just left his softening cock in my spasming ass. I relaxed my muscles and opened my eyes. I was covered in sweat and my cunt and ass were a total mess as I tried to catch my breath.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" daddy said as he popped his dick out of my ass. "Oh!" I yelped as I felt him exit. I could feel it gape open again. I don't think my anal ring was ever going to close this weekend and I was fine with that. I loved being stretched and I loved giving easier access for my daddy to shove his cock and whatever else he wanted up there. My daddy stood up and took a deep breath. "Holy shit. Let's get this cleaned up. I think it's time for a recharge wouldn't you say? Dinner and drinks?"

I sat up on the bed, feeling my cum covered pussy squish against the rubber sheet. I looked up at my sweaty daddy and said, "Yes. Lots of drinks! We need to keep filling my diapers daddy!" I said with a smile and a giggle. Daddy's eyes lit up and I swear I could see his cock twitch a bit as I said it. It was going to be a wild and wet weekend with my daddy and this was just the beginning.