Wild Wet Weekend with Daddy Pt. 02: Saturday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy at my pussy for a good ten minutes before finally coming up for air. He wiped the slime of my pussy off his face and came up to kiss me. It was incredible - I always loved to taste my own juices on someone else's face. His beard was soaked in my wetness and he shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. It was incredible. We hadn't really kissed much so far, I had realized. Before now, it felt like pure lustful, physical fucking. This was something more passionate. He hate that pussy and kissed me like this was something more and I was very, very into it.

I pulled back and stared at him and begged, "fuck me daddy, fuck me, shove your cock inside me!" He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He swung me around and sat down on the couch - right on top of my open diaper! - and now I was straddling him, sitting on top of his thighs facing the couch. I felt him grab his stiff cock and start to rub its bulging head against the slick of my pussy slit. I moaned and I knew what was in store for me. I angled my hips so he could find the opening of my fuck hole and I cried out, "oh fuuuuck daddy!" as I felt him slip inside.

My cunt stretched as he shoved inside of me. I felt him push up and bottom out into me and my head swam in ecstasy as I was full of thick, hard daddy cock. He sat there for a moment, his arms wrapped around me. His face was even with my chest and he started to kiss and suck on my tits, taking each nipple gently into his mouth. He sucked with firm pressure and flicked his tongue across each nipple. I felt jolts of pleasure in my cunt when he did this. He started to thrust his dick in and out, slowly but firmly. "Ohhhhh!" I started to moan as my daddy started to fuck my throbbing cunt.

He slowly sped up his pace until he was thrusting in and out in a steady rhythm. I could hear my soaked diapers squishing underneath his ass - I couldn't believe he was sitting in my piss soaked diapers as he blasted my fuck hole like this! I felt his cock throbbing as he slid in and out of me and I wanted his cum so bad. I pulled back a bit and he stopped thrusting. I looked him in the eyes as I pushed his thighs down, making him sit still. He smiled because he knew what was coming.

I grabbed my daddy's shoulders for leverage and lifted my knees so I was in a squat above his crotch. He held the base of his dick to keep inside of me as I started to lift myself up and down - I was riding my daddy's cock as he sat in my soaking wet diapers, full of both of our piss. It was incredible and I couldn't believe it was happening. I started to bounce up and down, harder each time. I was really fucking my daddy, up and down, sliding my stretched cunt up and down, slamming my crotch and ass down on him. I felt all seven inches as his thick, fat daddy dick stretched my fuck hole to its limit. It was only a minute or two before I was fucking the shit out of him - I wanted it hard and I wanted it now.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, good girl, good girl," daddy said, getting breathy. I could tell he was getting close and he loved this. I looked him in the eye as I continued to ride him. Our lust was primal and I wanted my daddy to know how much I loved feeling his thick rod nearly splitting me apart. I was never a size queen for length, but god damn did I love a thick cock! I never knew that's what I needed before - in all three of my fuck holes. I loved be stretched to my limit and my daddy's cock was the perfect tool for the job.

"Oh baby, don't stop! Daddy's gonna cum!" he yelled. I continued to slam my cunt down onto his rock hard dick. Up and down, up and down, his dick thrusting in and out. We were both panting heavily. My cunt was so wet and we were both so sweaty. "Oh fuck! Good girl!" he shouted as I felt his dick start to pulsate and I held myself firmly down on it as he started to cum inside of me, shooting his first hot load into my body of the day. His dick spasmed seven or eight times - I couldn't believe it! There must have been so much cum deep inside my cunt now!

Daddy let go of me and threw his head back with his eyes closed as he caught his breath. "My god! That was so fucking good!" he said, exasperated. His cock was still fully inside me and I was so hot and so close to cumming myself. I sat back and reached around to start playing with my swollen clit. "Oh fuck, yes, let's take care of you baby girl," daddy said. I started with firm, fast circles around the swollen little bean that was my clit. Daddy brought his mouth back to my tits and began to sweetly suck on them like he did before. I loved it and he bit my nipples firmly.

"MMmmmm yes daddy!" I said, as I furiously masturbated myself, his dick still inside of me. I felt his hands reach around to grab my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart and I felt his fingers start to rub the slimy rosebud of my asshole. It was soaked from the juices of lovemaking. I felt a jolt deep inside my cunt as he started to rub my anus in a firm circular motion. He sped up and I did too. I started to grind my hips in a circle to feel the girth of his still hard cock inside my pulsing cunt. I started to pant heavily as I worked closer to my own orgasm.

He brought his right index finger up to my mouth and shoved it deep inside. I sucked furiously, coating it with my slobber because I knew where it was going next. Then, with one smooth movement, my daddy shoved that spit soaked finger right into my welcoming asshole. "Oooh!" I cooed as I felt it invade my rectum. He applied pressure upward and began to lightly stretch me. This was all I needed to push me over the edge.

As I felt the pressure of my daddy's finger starting to stretch my anal ring open, I pushed down harder on his cock and flicked my clit fast back and forth. I was so close and I felt my cunt start to spasm. "Ohhhhhh daddy!" I shouted as I felt myself go over the edge. "Yes daddy!" I shouted again as the waves of pleasure had arrived. My cunt exploded in a fury of spasms, squeezing against my daddy's thick cock, as I moaned and moaned. "Ohhhhhhhh!" I practically screamed and my daddy shoved his face into my chest, right between my tits as he held me close, feeling me cum right onto his cock.

I collapsed into my daddy and he held me close. That was one of the most incredible orgasms I had ever had - especially while getting fucked in my pussy! As my breathing slowed, I felt my daddy pull his softening cock out of my sloppy pussy. I suddenly felt empty without his girth stretching me and I hoisted myself up to sit beside daddy on the other towel on the couch. I looked over to see him still sitting in my open, piss-soaked diapers and I couldn't believe how hot it was. He looked over to me and said, "well, I guess we should get cleaned up, then?"

"Yes daddy! I'll need a fresh diaper too before we go anywhere," I replied. At this, he stood up and folded up the destroyed diaper. He walked back to the bedroom. I picked up the towels and followed, figured that I might as well help clean up the mess we both made. Daddy tossed the used diaper into the can - we were slowly but surely working on filling it this weekend - and motioned for me to follow him into the bathroom. I dropped the towels onto the growing pile of used ones on the floor and walked over to the shower as daddy turned the water on.

Once inside, we repeated the same routine, with daddy carefully washing my body. He started with my hair then worked down to soaping up my tits. My nipples got rock hard, remembering how he sucked them while he fucked me on the couch. He delicately cleaned me and pointed to the bench. "Time to clean the naughty bits, baby girl," he said with a smile and small laugh. I obeyed and sat down, spreading my legs wide for him.

I moaned softly as I felt the jets of warm water on my still swollen pussy. Daddy gently washed away the spoils of our hot couch fucking. My clit began to throb from the contact of the warm water. I think that this was part of daddy's plan to keep me constantly aroused all weekend - between theses showers and the diapers, my pussy has been throbbing and drooling constantly since he first picked me up and diapered me in the back of his truck yesterday.

Daddy made a motion with hand telling me to turn around - it was time to wash my ass. I assumed the position, on my knees on the bench, spreading my ass cheeks. I felt the warm, strong jets of water as daddy moved the shower head to wash me up and down my ass crack. Each time I felt the water on my hole, I felt a jolt go right to my swollen, throbbing clit. Daddy knew what he was doing to me with each pass of the water because this shower was already taking longer than needed. I loved it though and of course I didn't mind getting extra clean for daddy - especially now that I knew he loved to eat my pussy. Maybe he'll go for my asshole next? I'd never had a guy lick my asshole before but based on how incredibly and hungrily he licked and sucked on my pussy, I can only imagine how amazing it would feel to have his tongue would feel licking and invading my asshole!

"Good girl," daddy said as I felt the water move away. He replaced the shower head and began to soap himself. I walked over and took the bar of soap from his hand. I lathered it up in my hands and began to rub it all over his body. I felt the big muscles of his chest and arms. I worked down to his perfect tummy and then began to soap up his cock. It began to grow in my hand as I worked the soap over it and smiled up at him. "Naughty, naughty," he said as I continued to jack his growing big, fat daddy dick.

He moved himself under the shower to rinse of the soap. As I watched him rinse himself off, I couldn't believe how insanely horny I already was. We had just fucked - and fucked hard! - about 30 minutes ago and I already wanted to go again. He looked at me as he continued to wash and without thinking, I started to rub my tits and play with my nipples as he stared. I pinched them hard, making myself moan. Then I moved my right hand down to between my legs. I started to gently rub up and down the wet folds of my swollen cunt lips. I stared at my daddy as I began to play with myself and I saw as his cock began to swell even more. As he reached up to turn off the water, his cock was at full attention and he grabbed it, stroking it up and down very lightly. I giggled as I watched it bounce up and down as he let go. "You naughty girl, look what you've done to daddy," he said with a smirk on his face.

I smiled back and said, "oh daddy, I couldn't help myself! The sight of your sexy body and perfect cock - I just had to touch myself!"

"Well, we're going to have to take care of this now, aren't we? I don't think I can get my jeans on with how hard you've made me," he said, sounding pretty pleased with himself actually. At this, I exited the shower and motioned for him to follow. I grabbed a fresh towel and dried myself off just a bit, throwing it at him after to do the same. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed a pillow off of the bed. I laid it down on the floor at the foot of the bed. I sat down on it and Daddy got the picture of what I had planned and walked over to me, slowly stroking and bouncing his rock hard dick.

As I said before, daddy wasn't the tallest, but neither was I, but sitting down propped up on a pillow, my face was perfectly aligned with his crotch. I opened my mouth wide and stared at Daddy with wanted eyes. "Oh fuck, you want to suck daddy's cock again, baby?" he asked as he positioned himself directly in front of me. I nodded my head yes in response, mouth still agape, waiting patiently for my daddy to shove his fat daddy dick inside.

He stroked his cock a few more times and with his right hand, he maneuvered the pulsing head to my lips. I stuck my tongue out and Daddy knew what I wanted - I wasn't there to do the work, I was there to be the receptacle. I sat myself up against the bed so he could use my mouth and throat as his personal fuck hole. "Oh fuck, you are so naughty, daddy likes it a lot," he said as he started to slowly thrust his thick, hard, perfect member into my mouth.

I took a deep breath as I felt the fullness of his dick enter my mouth. His first few thrusts were slow and deliberate. I think he wanted me to get used to getting face fucked like this but he also clearly loved feeling my throat slowly expand around the girth of his cock. He started to pick up the pace and it began to make the loudest, sloppiest slurping and gurgling sounds as he began to really ream my throat. I'd always heard these sounds while watching throat fucking porn, but I'd never made them myself because I'd never trusted anyone to do this to me before I met daddy. He did it just perfectly - I could tell he loved it pretty hard, but he didn't ignore the fact that I was a breathing human that was doing something incredible for his pleasure. Taking a thick, seven inch dick down your throat isn't easy - try it if you think it is! But really, try it, it feels amazing if you're into that kind of thing.

I had been taking it pretty well, but I started to gag hard and spit up all over myself. "Oh baby, good girl, good girl," daddy said as he pulled out. His cock was positively covered with my throat slime and slobber. It was gross but kind of hot at the same time. I coughed a bit and caught my breath, then I opened wide again, sticking out my tongue as I looked back up at daddy. I saw him smile as I watched his hulking chest breath in and out - he was clearly loving this and I wanted to keep pleasing him. "Gooooood girl," he said again as he shoved his cock back in.

Daddy kept reaming my throat in steady spurts - about 30 to 60 seconds of intense throat fucking between me gagging and spitting up - but each time, I would collect myself and open back up. I had never serviced a man like this before - I had never been with a man deserving of it, to be honest! But I couldn't stop. I wanted to keep going until I got to swallow his next load. I was so happy to take it in my pussy earlier, but this time I wanted to taste it.

"Fuck baby, I'm getting close, keep taking it, take this cock in your throat," daddy said, between grunts as he rammed his cock in and out of my mouth, bottoming out into the back of my throat, slapping his perfect balls against my chin with every thrust. I felt the sensation to gag, but I could tell he was close, so I sucked it up and ignored it as best I could. Tears were streaming down my face as he continued his assault on my mouth and throat. I had never been face fucked like this in my life.

"Ohhhhhh here it comes baby!" he practically shouted as I felt his cock start to pulse. He thrust in one last time and I couldn't believe it - he was cumming right down my throat! Out of instinct, I started to make my throat swallow, tightening it around my daddy's big fat cock. "Ohhhh my god!" he shouted as I did this and I felt his cock pulse even harder. He pulled out a bit and I felt the thick streams of his cum start to land on my tongue. It tasted salty and sweet at the same time. I wasn't crazy about the taste - I mean, it is cum after all, but I loved the depravity of it. Tasting my daddy's fertile seed before I took it again inside of my body. I reached up to stroke my daddy's cock with both of my hands - in a sort of corkscrew motion. I wanted to milk as much as I could out of his big fat balls as I could. I had never been so cock or cum hungry in my life, but I couldn't help myself. "Oh my god!" he yelled at this.

I felt the final few spurts land in my mouth and I looked up at Daddy, with my mouth open wide so he could see his cum as it filled my mouth. Then he did something I never expected - he kneeled down and started to kiss me. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I felt him moan as he started to taste his own cum. This was crazy but it was SO fucking hot! We made out for what felt like a solid minute, just passing his sticky spunk between our mouths back and forth, until he pulled away, leaving it back in my mouth. "Swallow," he commanded. He looked serious, but still loving, and my heart started racing at this new forcefulness. We had talked about some dom/sub dynamics online, but we hadn't acted anything out yet. If this is what he was like when he dommed, I couldn't wait. I eagerly obeyed and made a dramatic show of closing my mouth and swallowing the rest of his load. That was the hottest thing anyone had ever done with me or to me and I couldn't believe it was real. I had never been with a man who wanted to taste his own cum before - it was fucking HOT, and I couldn't wait to do it again. Daddy stood back up and took a deep breath. He stretched his arms and back and said, "god damn, baby girl, that throat of yours is incredible!"

"I'm glad you liked it Daddy, I like to service you with my throat! Your big fat cock feels so amazing when you shove it down there," I said, catching my own breath, suddenly aware of how incredibly fucking horny I was. My pussy was positively soaking and my clit felt like it was literally on fire. I wanted to cum and I didn't care how. Out of instinct, I started to play with my tits, pinching my nipples hard. As I did this, I said, "oh Daddy, my pussy is on fire!"

He looked at me and smiled and said, "well, I guess daddy will have to put it out then, won't he?" I nodded in excitement as I continued to play with my tits. I didn't want to touch my pussy - well I did, but I wanted to obey daddy - for fear of cumming too soon. I was already on the edge and didn't want to waste it. I wanted daddy to make me cum, so bad!

Daddy walked over to the diaper bag and pulled out a fresh thick diaper. He also pulled out another big black towel and motioned for me to stand up. He tossed the pillow aside - now soaked in my pussy juices, for sure - and laid the black towel down on the floor. He put the open diaper down and motioned for me to sit. He kneeled in front of me and said, "spread your legs, show me that pussy that's on fire." I immediately obeyed, having no idea what I was in for next.

He reached down and started to lightly stroke the wet slit of my pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh daddy!" I moaned as he did this. I was so close, but I felt myself holding off. I was in absolute heaven and didn't want it to end. He stopped and moved his hand back to his dick. He grabbed it and aimed it toward me and it suddenly hit me what was about to happen - my daddy was going to literally put out the fire between my legs. "Oh fuck, yes daddy, please daddy!" I begged as I saw him holding his fat cock in his big, strong daddy hand.

He closed his eyes for a second and with a small grunt, I saw a steady stream of piss start to come out of the tip of his cock. His aim wasn't bad, as the begging of the stream splashed onto the mound of my naked pussy. He corrected it and it felt like jolts of lightening running through my body as I felt his hot stream of piss on my throbbing clit. "Ohhhhhh daddy!" I panted as the strength of his golden stream increased. He began to move it up and down slightly to create a bit of rhythm to it. I started to pant and grind my hips up and down. I looked down and I couldn't believe how HOT it was to take in the sight below me: my daddy was unloading hot streams of piss right onto my swollen, sloppy cunt, with every drop being collected by the diaper below us. I started to moan, almost uncontrollably at this point. I had never had such a sensation. Sure, I had masturbated with my shower head and hot water about a million times, but this was different. This was so incredible and so depraved. I had never been pissed on before, especially not like this. It was incredible.

His stream started to weaken a bit and my panting subsided as I felt the final drops of my daddy's piss hit my swollen now piss soaked cunt. "Daddy! I love it when you piss on me daddy! I love it when your pee pee goes all over my naughty parts!" I said, sounding like a true piss whore. Piss made me hot, but holy shit, this was a new level. I had only ever had guys want to piss in my mouth or on my face, which is fine, but it felt like they wanted to do that for the wrong reason, if that makes sense. This felt incredible and depraved in a good way.