Wild Wet Weekend with Daddy Pt. 02: Saturday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, I told you, you would be daddy's urinal all weekend. I had to put out that fire now, didn't I?" he said with a smirk. I was sill so horny and so close to cumming and I think he saw it in my eyes as he motioned for me to stand up. I did, almost falling over because I was so aroused. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed. Then he did something else - he picked up the now piss soaked diaper too. He brought it up to my face and lightly smashed the piss soaked inside onto my face. The smell of my daddy's piss was intoxicating. I inhaled deep and then began to lick the wet paper of the diaper with my tongue. I felt possessed by my own lust. He pressed it down a bit harder and I even sucked a little bit of the piss into my mouth, tasting the depravity in its fullest. He let it go, but kept it on top of my face and I felt him move his head between my legs.

Without a moment's hesitation, my daddy began to furiously eat my pussy like it was the last meal he was ever going to have. He licked furiously, up and down and then in perfect tiny circles around the head of my clit. My hips bucked up and down and he just rode it with his face and mouth. He was moaning as he attacked my soaking wet sex with his tongue and mouth. He licked and licked, slurping up my juices in between. My face was still inside of the piss soaked diaper - it was so fucking hot to feel my daddy eating my pussy while I was made to smell and taste a fresh load of his post-sex piss.

I could feel the pressure inside mounting - I was about to cum. I think daddy could tell because he began to furiously lick my click, with intense speed, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. How could he move so fast? It was mind blowing. From underneath the diaper I moaned, "Ohhhh daddy!" and I felt it happen - I bucked my hips in the throes of the most intense orgasm I might have ever had. I felt waves as my muscles in my pussy and ass and pelvis tighten over and over. Wave after wave after wave. Finally, it subsided and I went limp on the bed.

I felt daddy lift himself up and reach up to remove the diaper. He smiled as he climbed on top of me to kiss me. I tasted his piss and my pussy on his lips and beard - it was incredible. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth to give me a true taste of my own cum and juices. I loved it and accepted it gleefully. "Good girl," he said again as he pulled away to look at me, exhausted and breathing heavily underneath him.

"Fuck daddy!" I said, breathless. We laid there for a minute or two, collecting ourselves, until I felt it - pressure in my own bladder. "Daddy, I have to pee pee!" I said excitedly, but suddenly aware I wasn't wearing a diaper. In fact, this was the longest I had gone without wearing one all weekend. I felt positively naked and desperately needed to relieve myself.

Without hesitation, daddy reached over to grab the diaper that had just been on my face. I knew what he wanted - I lifted my hips and allowed him to shove it underneath my butt. He taped it up tight and his piss was still warm inside of it. It was incredible - I loved the thought of pissing into something that had already been used by my daddy! It was so hot and naughty! I closed my eyes and let it go and to my surprise I felt my bladder immediately release into my diaper. "Ooohhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I bucked my hips up and down.

I felt my hot piss running into the already soaked crotch of my diaper and Daddy placed his hand on the crotch to feel it expand. "Good girl, piss for daddy," he said as I pushed even harder to unload every bit into the diaper. I really had to go and I kept pissing for what felt like an entire minute. When I was done, I felt the tightness and heat of my fresh piss hugging my swollen pussy. It was incredible - there was almost nothing better than a freshly soaked diaper, pushed to its limits. "Good girl," daddy said as he started to rub my soaked, swollen, diapered crotch. I smiled as I laid there, feeling the slight pressure of his hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up and changed - we've got a picnic to get together!" daddy said as he lifted himself out of bed. He walked over to the diaper bag and my heart swelled - I could get used to this and I was so excited for what the rest of the day held for me with daddy.

____

Part 2 soon!