Wild Wet Weekend with Daddy Pt. 03: Saturday Pt. 01

Story Info
Jacqueline and daddy go on a picnic.
7k words
4.46
47.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. This story contains piss, anal, throat fucking, threesomes (MMF and FFM), and diapers (NO scat or mess!). Daddy and girl are pet names and all characters are over 18. As stated in the first installments, the main character Jacquline is 28 and her lover, Derek (daddy) is 35. This is part three in a series.

Thanks for all of the praise and feedback. I'm glad so many are enjoying this story. Jacqueline still has the rest of the weekend with Daddy, so enjoy!

*****

My head was swimming as I watched my daddy's softening cock bounce up and down as he walked over the diaper bag. He reached inside and grabbed two fresh diapers, wipes, and the bottle of powder. I shifted my legs apart as I savored the final moment of the steaming hot wetness of piss that gripped my swollen pussy inside of my dirty diaper. Daddy walked over and I immediately spread my legs apart as he began to rip open the tapes on the side. As he pulled down the sodden crotch, the air of the room was yet again filled with the smell of piss and pussy.

"Oh baby, you are a mess!" daddy said with a smile as he crumpled up and threw away the used diaper. I smiled and giggled as I laid there on the bed, my soaking wet pussy now exposed to the cool air. Daddy pulled out a fresh wipe and began to carefully wipe my messy cunt lips. I moaned as he made contact and tenderly worked the wet folds, cleaning the mess of piss and cum off of my swollen sex. "Good girl," he said under his breath as he flipped the wipe to the cleaner side.

I pulled up my legs to expose my ass and saw my daddy smile. I could feel my hole gape open slightly - it was still so loose from earlier and I loved it. He tenderly wiped up and down my crack, taking care to swirl around my exposed hole a few times. After he finished wiping, he began to puff out small clouds of powder into my crack. He moved up to my pussy and tenderly patted the powder down all over my smooth, bald skin. I could feel my clit and my cunt start to throb in pleasure as I felt his strong hands spreading it around. I moaned as I breathed in the smell of powder. I had done this to myself countless times, but to have my daddy change me - nothing compared to this.

He put down the powder and walked back to the bag. He pulled out his pocket knife and began to score the crotch of one of the diapers. I got so excited - this meant that he had plans of keeping me in these for a good while. One he was done, I obediently lifted my hips to allow him to place the first diaper underneath my ass. He tightly taped this first diaper and began to sensually rub my crotch. I moaned and he said, "oh, does my baby girl like being in a fresh diaper?" I nodded my head yes as he reached to grab the second layer. I lifted my hips again and he repeated the process - taping me up tight and then rubbing my crotch, this time with more pressure so I could feel it against my paper wrapped swollen pussy. "Good girl - let's get dressed!" he instructed as he marched off to his closet.

I sat up, grinding my pussy a few times against my fresh diapers, and stood up. I waddled over to my open suitcase and fished around for some clothes. I grabbed my bra and fastened it closed around my perky tits. I never, ever wore skirts or dresses - it just wasn't my style and at work, I always had more success with pant suits - but I had grabbed the one sun dress that I owned. I had no idea why, but I knew that I was going to be in diapers all weekend and wanted to wear something with easy access. I smiled as I thanked my earlier self for this planning and started to put it on. It felt strange at first, but I loved the feeling of having my diaper almost exposed - that and the idea of my daddy being able to just lift up my dress to piss into it or, better yet, tear it off to fuck me furiously made my heart begin to race. I grabbed a pair of socks and turned around.

I saw my daddy fully dressed - a pair of jeans and a simple grey t-shirt that hugged his biceps perfectly. God he was hot. I almost drooled as I stared as his crotch. "You look gorgeous!" he said as he walked over to kiss me. "Let's get some food packed up and head out, shall we?" he said as he started to walk to to the kitchen.

We packed a decent lunch - sandwiches, plenty of snacks, and, most important of all, tons of water and beverages. In fact, daddy packed up an entire cooler with water, iced tea, and a bunch of beers. Hydration was key - to keep filling my diapers and to keep up energy. I was hoping daddy was going to fuck me in all of my holes while we were out - I didn't care how public it was. I wasn't wearing this dorky dress for nothing!

I grabbed the food as daddy grabbed a big blanket and the diaper bag. We went down to his car and threw everything into the back. I climbed into the passenger seat and had a flashback of the first time he diapered me in the back - was that just yesterday? It felt like I had been here a week already, I couldn't believe it. "There's a really nice little wilderness area about 20 minutes away - secluded, but perfect," daddy said with a smile as he fired up his truck. I smiled and caught myself grinding my crotch against my diapers as I began to chug down my first bottle of water.

______________________________________________________________________

After about 20 minutes, we pulled into a gravel parking lot of a public hiking area. I was glad I had worn my sneakers as we pulled into a spot. I eagerly jumped out and grabbed the bag of food and the blanket. Daddy jumped out and grabbed the cooler and the diaper bag - there was something so hot about him carrying the diaper bag. He was master of my diapers and it drove me wild with lust. He pulled on a ball cap and sunglasses and said, "this way, baby, it's not far," with a smile. It was a perfectly warm day and I eagerly followed him down the trail.

We walked for about 10 minutes and reached a nice clearing of grass. It was surrounded by bushes and woods and we had a nice view of the city sprawl below. It was perfect, just like daddy said. "This is great!" I said as I started to spread out the blanket on the ground.

"Isn't it? I've only been up here once before and never saw another soul. I thought it would be perfect," daddy responded, setting down the bags and opening the cooler. He popped the top off a beer and took a nice long sip.

"Oh, you've been here before?" I said, getting a little sassy. "Were you alone or were you with someone else? Perhaps another someone who was looking for a daddy?" I asked, trying to pass off the slight jealousy in my voice as playfulness, as I grabbed myself a beer.

"Hah! You naughty girl!" he said as he opened my beer for me. "Well, as a matter of fact, I was with someone else. It was awhile ago, long before you and I started talking dear," he assured me. We both took long sips of our beers and then sat down on the blanket.

"Oh really? Well, tell me about her. What did you two do when you were up here?" I asked, genuinely curious. My jealousy was mild and in fact, I thought it was super hot, thinking about him fucking someone else up here. I sort of liked being brought to a favorite fuck spot of his and I was getting horny wanting to know more details.

"Well, it was a guy actually," he said with a confident smile as he sipped his beer, getting comfortable.

"What, really?!" I said with excitement.

"Fuck yeah," he said. "I met him on the same site, he was looking for a daddy and he was hot and sweet - just like you - so we started talking. We hung out a few times and one time we came up here. It was in the evening - we were worried about people coming by. We brought a six pack of beer and hung out. We both pissed his diapers silly, sucked each others cocks, and I fucked him in this ass - twice!"

My jaw was practically on the ground. "Shut up!" I said with disbelief.

"I'm not lying! It was hot! His name was Jeremy, he was 28, I think? He was fun, it was fun," daddy said with a smile as he finished his beer with a gulp.

"That is so fucking HOT!" I almost yelled. "Why didn't you tell me you fucked guys too?? We're both bi, you know!" I said as I slapped him on his huge bicep playfully. I was so excited to have something else in common with him. It felt really exciting.

"Oh, you like pussy too?!" he asked with wide eyes.

"Yes! I must have told you that, didn't I?" I responded.

"Fuck, maybe, I guess I was just distracted by your eyes - or your tits or your ass!" he said with a laugh.

"Yes, I LOVE pussy." I said, as I finished my beer too. My mind took me back to the last time I had been with a girl - a woman named Michelle I had met a friend's party. She was kind of butch and super hot. We fucked a lot for a few weeks - I could almost taste her pussy thinking about it - before she moved out of state for a new job. "So, why didn't you tell me you fucked guys, too?" I asked.

"Well, I was going to, but it always feels weird to bring it up with women. Honestly, it feels weird bringing it up with guys too - they always think that I'm just lying to "pretend" that I was still straight or whatever. But I guess you might know what that feels like, yeah?" daddy said, as he reached over to the cooler to crack open another beer.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh," I said. "Guys think it's hot, but they never really believe me. Not that it matters anyway, but it's stupid. I guess we have more in common than we thought, huh?"

"I guess so! It's nice to have someone who understands," daddy said with a huge smile.

"Does this also mean that we can play with other boys AND girls sometime...?" I asked, trying my best to sound sexy, while I began to grind my diaper against my wet pussy. Thinking about daddy fucking Jeremy ass up, daddy on top rutting in and out of him made me so hot. The thought of them sucking each others' cocks too - it was driving me wild!

Daddy's eyes got wide as he head this and I swear I saw the bulge in his jeans grow too. "Oh fuck yes!" he said, sounding extremely excited. "I mean, you would want to do that?" he asked, trying to temper his initial excitement.

"Oh my god, yes! However you would want to, I mean, you're in charge daddy, but I would absolutely LOVE that! With a guy or a girl! Oh my god, we could have so much fun!" I practically squealed with excitement.

"Good lord, you are absolutely perfect, baby girl," daddy said. He leaned in to kiss me and then looked at me, "well, what would you want to do, first? Tell daddy about it," he said. I noticed that he had started to rub the growing bulge in his jeans. It was time for some dirty talk and I was so excited, so I started to grind my pussy harder against the paper of my thick diapers.

"Well, now that I know that you like to fuck guys, I think maybe we should find a hot guy to join us first. Don't get me wrong, I want a girl too, but I think your baby girl wants to have two cocks to play with and two asses for her daddy to play with!" I said getting breathy. Just thinking about it was driving me wild.

"Mmmmmm yes, two asses to fuck would be very nice," daddy said, as he started to rub his crotch harder. "Two diapers to piss in would be even better," he said with a wink.

My eyes widened at this. It had never occurred to me that I wouldn't be the only one in diapers. It felt weird to think about at first, but the more I thought about it, the hotter it was to me. Of course the other person would be diapered - daddy was the daddy after all! He wouldn't dream of sharing his baby girl with another daddy. This made me feel even more excited. "Oh daddy!" I said, as I started to rub at my own diapered crotch.

"Yes baby, I'd put you both in your place and fill your diapers with my piss whenever I wanted," he said. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I was practically drooling as I stared at his crotch, eagerly awaiting the unleashing of his rock hard daddy cock. He unzipped his jeans and I caught the site of his rock hard dick begging to be released from a pair of blue boxer briefs. "Would you like that, baby girl?" he asked.

"Yes daddy! That would be so hot! Would I still get to play with his cock, though? Would you share it with me?" I said, my eyes still glued to his bulge.

"Of course baby girl, whatever you want. Fuck, I would love to see you with two cocks stuffed inside of you - one up your pussy and the other up your ass. My god, that would be so hot. Would you like that, baby?" he asked, still rubbing his cock through his underwear.

"Oh daddy! That would be heaven! I'd be so stuffed full of cock! To have two fat dicks stretching both of my fuck holes - that would be heaven daddy!" I said, starting to pant harder just thinking about how hot that would be. One guy with a cock fresh from a piss soaked diaper thrusting into my cunt and my daddy's big fat cock shoved into my ass - I couldn't imagine how incredible that would feel! My pussy was on fire just thinking about it.

"Fuck yes, that would be so hot, baby. My dick is so hard just thinking about it, you better come see," he said with a devilish smile. He pulled down the front band of his boxer briefs just enough to unleash the monster inside. His big fat daddy cock bounced out and slapped up against his hairy stomach. I knew what daddy wanted and I scooted over to sit right next to him.

I reached over to start stroking it with my hand, lightly jacking him off. He was already dribbling pre cum and I slathered it from his head down his shaft to use as a bit of lube. He started to moan lightly as I did this. I became suddenly aware of how full my bladder had gotten from the water and the beer. I lifted my dress up and reached over to daddy to grab his hand. I put it on my diapered crotch, spread my legs open wider and began to push. As I continued to stroke daddy's cock, my bladder released and I moaned as I felt the heat of my piss soaking my diapers. "Oh yes baby, piss for daddy, make all that pee pee for you daddy," he said, getting breathy himself as I started to pump his shaft harder and faster. He started to push harder against my growing crotch as I continued to pee. I had so much water and beer - I was already soaking my inner diaper and felt it begin to spread to my second layer. I was beginning to wonder if it could handle a load of daddy's piss too, which actually excited me. I'd love to push it to is limits and feel it burst and leak all over.

With a final grunt, my torrent of piss subsided. I could feel the weight of it as it hugged my swollen cunt. I felt a warm breeze on my legs and I was suddenly reminded that we were outside and I couldn't believe it. I was so enraptured by imagining daddy and me fucking another guy together and then totally distracted by his rock hard cock that I forgot that we were outside, totally exposed. My pussy began to drool even more as I became aware of it. I'd fucked outside before, but only ever in a backyard, never somewhere this exposed. It was obvious that no one was going to come by, but it was still thrilling.

I stopped jacking daddy off and moved up to kiss him. He shoved his tongue into my mouth with great passion and I could tell how ready he was to fuck. I wanted to savor our time outside, but I was ready to get fucked too and couldn't wait to have his cock shoved inside me. I took off his shirt as we kissed and started to rub his muscled, hairy chest. It was so warm outside and I wanted to see more of his sexy body. I put my arms around him and pulled him on top of he as I laid down on the blanket. My dress was still pulled up and I felt daddy starting to rub his cock up and down my swollen, wet diaper. I could hear the crinkle of the paper and it made me so hot.

He humped my diaper for a good couple of minutes before I felt him push his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. He pulled away from our making out and looked down at me. "Take your bra off and show daddy those tits, baby girl," he commanded. I sat up and immediately obeyed, tossing my bra to the side and pulling down the straps of my dress to expose my breasts. "Good girl, lay back down," he said.

As I laid down, daddy pulled himself up so he was on his knees, straddling my chest, his rock hard cock bobbing up and down. "Open wide baby, time to suck on daddy's cock for a bit, we need it nice and wet," he said with a smile. I obeyed and opened wide, sticking out my tongue ready to receive his cock. He leaned himself over on all fours above me as he pushed his hips down. I reached up and grabbed his cock to position it in my mouth. "Good girl," he said as he started to trust into my mouth in a slow but steady rhythm. He picked up the pace and I could feel his cock stretching my throat. Even just after yesterday's throat fucking, I could tell my gag reflex was already much better, which meant I could take more thrusts into my throat before spitting up and gagging.

I took his cock for almost a solid minute before I started to gag and spit up. "Fuck yes, good girl, that's what daddy wants, get it wet," he said as he let me catch my breath. I opened wide as soon as I was ready and he went again, reaming my throat for another minute before I gagged again. He repeated this a few more times before his cock was positively soaked in my spit and throat slime. I looked up at daddy and wondered what was next as I wiped spit and tears off of my face.

"Push those beautiful tits together baby," he said with a smile. My eyes got wide and I blushed at this request. My tits were a solid C cup but I never dreamed they would be big enough for a guy to want to fuck them. "Push them together, daddy wants to see his cock between them for just a minute," he said, reassuring me. I obeyed and squished them together. He proceeded to shove his spit covered cock between my soft, squished breasts. "Ohhhhhhh fuck, that is hot, fuck yes baby, look at those perfect tits," he said as he slowly slid them in and out of the cleavage of my breasts. It felt so weird but I loved how much daddy was liking it, so it was hot to me too. He pumped his dick in an out of them for about a minute until he stood upon his knees. "Thank you baby, that was so good," he said, acknowledging that it was just for his pleasure, which I always appreciate from a partner.

"On your hands and knees, ass toward me" he then commanded and I knew what was next. I rolled over, thrusting my diaper covered ass up toward the sky as I pushed myself up on all fours. Daddy kneeled behind me and stared hump the back of my diaper. I ground my ass back against his thrusts, eager to feel his cock inside of me, begging him to rip my diapers off. Unexpectedly, I felt his hand at my diapered crotch and I felt him start to pull the sodden folds of paper to the side. I felt a brief blast of cool air on my soaking wet cunt lips before I felt the head of his throbbing cock rubbing against them. He pulled my diaper harder to the side and I felt his cock find the entrance to my sopping wet fuck hole and thrust inside of me. I couldn't believe it - my daddy was fucking me with my diapers still on!

"Oh daddy!" I said, trying to keep a little bit quiet, as I felt his cock bottom out into my swollen cunt. He began to pump in and out of me, thrusting harder each time as I heard the crinkle of my diapers between us. It was so fucking hot - I had never gotten fucked while still inside of my diapers before and I was wild with lust. I couldn't touch my clit, but the feeling of the piss soaked diapers hugging and rubbing against it as my daddy fucked his rock hard cock in and out of me was incredible.

I felt the sun on my face and tits as he got into a steady rhythm of reaming diaper clad pussy while I was on all fours. I loved getting fucked from behind like this - it felt so primal and lustful. He had his hands on my hips and he gripped my diapers as he thrust inside of me. I could feel the blood in his cock pulsing as he continued to fuck me. I wanted him desperately to shove me down and tear my diapers off and fuck me in the ass, so I found myself, in a lustful wave of emotion, beg for just that: "oh daddy, fuck me in the ass, I want it in my ass, tear my diaper off and rut your cock into my tight asshole! I need it in my ass, daddy!"

12