Wild Wet Weekend with Daddy Pt. 03: Saturday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this, I felt him pop his cock out of my cunt and diapered crotch. I felt him furiously tearing at the tapes on my waste and felt my diapers release from my crotch and land with a thud underneath us. He pulled them to the side and I felt the pressure of his hands on my lower back - he was pushing me down to the blanket and I dropped my body down, thrusting my bare ass back up toward him.

I heard him rustling in the diaper bag and heard the tell tale click of the lube bottle opening. He squirted a huge glob into his hand and jacked his cock up and down fast to spread it around. I felt a cold dollop on my puckered hole and moaned as I felt daddy working it inside of me, thrusting a finger in and out without much ceremony. I loved it - he was priming me for a hard fuck and I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of me, stretching my anal ring to the limit, invading my rectum with his man meat.

He began to rub his cock up and down between my ass cheeks. Then he started to slap the head of his cock against my wanting hole. I could hear the wetness of the lube as he said, "Is this what daddy's little girl wants? Does she want this fat daddy cock in her ass?"

"Yes daddy! Fuck me in the ass daddy!" I yelled, no longer caring that we were outside and exposed. There could be ten people watching us at this point and I wouldn't care. I needed my ass stretched and fucked and I needed it now. I felt him begin to push and with a wet pop, I felt the head of his thick cock enter my anus. "Ohhhhhh daddy!" I cried out as I felt him begin to invade my anal canal.

He sat for a second, allowing my ass to adjust and I heard him rustling with my wet diapers. He opened them up and said, "lift your head." I obeyed and watched as he placed my soaking wet diaper in front of my face and I got the picture of what he wanted - he wanted me face down in my piss soaked diapers as he fucked me up my ass. I pushed my face down into my diapers and inhaled the smell and hungrily licked at the wet crotch, tasting my piss and pussy juices all over it. "Good girl, naughty, naughty girl," daddy said as he started to thrust deeper into my ass.

I moaned as I felt him fill me up. My anus stretched wide and the pressure of his big, fat, seven inches of daddy cock was intoxicating. I loved it so much - I loved the feeling of getting fucked in my pussy, but my ass has always been my preferred fuck hole. It's so much naughtier and sexier and something about it just turned me on - it wasn't really taboo any more, I mean who do you know that hasn't tried anal? It was just so much more primal to me because it was purely for pleasure, none of that reproductive bullshit. Of course I was on the pill, but having it up my ass was the best way to make it just about sex, nothing else.

He began to work in and out of my ass, fucking me slow but hard. I let out a little moan with each in thrust and I heard his balls start to slap against my wet cunt lips. Daddy laid on top of me and I felt his weight as he fully mounted me and began to assault my ass at faster and harder pace. He wrapped his right arm around my chest and held me tight, pulling me up out of my diaper enough to kiss me from the side. He shoved his tongue into my mouth as he rutted into me. I wondered if this is how he fucked Jeremy out here - fully mounted in pure animal dominance, his cock thrusting in and out of Jeremy's ass. I wonder if he made him cum just from fucking, making it shoot out all over the blanket and grass beneath them. I moaned loudly as I imagined the fantasy of watching my daddy fuck another guy just like this - it was so fucking hot.

I felt his dick begin to twitch inside me and I knew he was getting close. He let go o my chest and I felt him push my head down into my diaper. He held it there and I began to moan and lick furiously at the piss soaked crotch again. He held my face down as he continued to ram into my ass. I felt the shaft of his cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out of my stretched anus as the weight of his hand pushed my face into my piss soaked diaper. It was so fucking hot - this was exactly what I was looking for when I went online looking for a daddy. I wanted to get fucked hard and put in my place and I was so glad it was daddy doing it - with his fat seven inches thrusting inside of me and his strong hand holding me down in my used diaper.

"Oh yes, take it, take this daddy dick," he said between grunts as he picked up the pace. He was fucking me so hard and then I felt it - he thrust deep hard and cried out, "fuuuuck yes!" as he began to cum. I felt spurt after spurt after spurt as his fat daddy cock pulsed in orgasm inside of my squeezing rectum. I clenched my ass tight around his cock, wanting to milk every last drop of cum out of it. "Ohhh fuck!" he s as he felt me begin to squeeze. I did it harder and harder in deliberate spasms as his cock continued to shoot inside of me.

As the pulsing subsided, I felt him slowly pull out of my ass with a wet pop. It must of been a gaping mess because I felt the air as he pulled out of me. He spread my cheeks and said, "oh baby, that is a wrecked hole!" I felt so exposed and so horny - my daddy was spreading my ass to examine the wreckage as I had my dress up ad face down in my used diaper, all out in the open. "It's beautiful," he said as he swirled his finger around the puffy ring of my anus, eliciting a loud moan from me.

My pussy was on fire and one touch to my clit would send me overboard into the throes of an orgasm. "Sit up baby and take that dress off," I shot up and threw off my dress. I saw my daddy, sweaty with his pants still around his ankles, kneeling on the blanket with his cock still half hard. "Lay down on the grass over there for daddy, pussy up, legs spread," he commanded. I got up and practically sprinted to the patch of fresh grass he pointed to. After pulling his jeans off - clearly any cover of decency had long been abandoned and we would have to accept our fate should we be caught - he walked over to me, holding his cock.

He kneeled in front of my, between my legs and I knew what was coming. I lifted myself up onto my elbows because I wanted to watch what was about to happen. He looked me right in the eye as he aimed his cock at me and in a few seconds, a golden stream of piss erupted from the tip, splashing onto my stomach. He maneuvered the stream up to my tits, soaking both of them in his hot piss. I had never been pissed on like this and it was absolutely amazing. The sight of my daddy, cock in his fist pissing all over me was so fucking hot.

He moved the stream up higher and out of instinct I opened my mouth a got the first taste of my daddy's piss. It was hot and slightly salty and I happily lapped it up. "Oh fuck, you naughty girl," he said as he fed me more. He quickly moved the stream back down and I let out a loud moan as I felt his hot piss make contact with my swollen clit.

"Oh daddy!" I yelled and my pussy began to throb harder. He kept the stream steady on my clit and I knew that he was trying to make me cum like this. With a grunt I felt him pissing harder and my breathing sped up. I was panting and moaning as I felt the hot torrent of piss on my swollen, throbbing clit. I was so close and closed my eyes. I felt the phantom feeling of his cock thrusting in my ass and then thought again about him fucking Jeremy in this same place. I opened my eyes and took in the sight of my daddy unloading his bladder onto my hot naked body. He had a determined grimace on his face as he forced his piss out hard to make me cum. I closed my eyes again and imagined his cock back inside of my ass along with another man's cock shoved up my pussy and that was all I needed to send me over the edge. I felt the waves begin in my legs and was taken over my waves radiating from my cunt as I started to cum.

"Ohhhhhh daddy!" I yelled as I moaned. Spasm after spasm I felt in my ass and cunt. I was cumming and it was coming in beautiful slow waves. I felt daddy's piss subside, his bladder finally empty, and I heard the sound of him jacking his cock hard and fast. There must have been plenty of lube left over from my ass and he clearly got hard again watching me write in pleasure under his stream of piss.

As my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes to see daddy kneeling in front of my, furiously hammering his cock with his closed fist. I smiled began to play with my tits for him. I stood up in front of him and started to play with my cunt lips and clit. "Oh daddy, my pussy and tits are soaked in your hot piss," I said as I continued to play with myself as he watched. "That was so hot daddy. You know what else would be hot? Your cock in my ass with another man's cock up my pussy. I'd love to have you ream my hot, tight ass while another man fucks my front hole." I said, getting breathy as I was turning myself on again.

Daddy's cock was back at full mast and he was furiously jacking himself off, rubbing the tip and top few inches in a strong but fast circular motion. I took note of this as I watched him masturbate - I loved to see how guys got themselves off, it always help me fuck them better and it was just hot anyway. I walked closer to him and started to rub my clit and pussy lips so he could hear how wet they were. "I'm so fucking wet thinking about you fucking me like that - imagine feeling another man's cock thrusting in and out of my pussy as your cock is fully shoved inside my hot, tight ass. Just feeling him fucking in and out, doing the work for both of us. Would you like that, daddy?" I asked with a girlish smile as I continued to play with my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," he said between grunts. He worked himself in the same steady motion. I walked over behind him and kissed the back of his neck. I kneed behind him and started to cup his balls underneath his leg. "Ohhhhhhhh" he moaned as I did this. I reached around to his cock and took it from him, mimicking the same pattern. "Oh fuuuuuuuck" he said as I continued to jerk him off from behind. I had never done this before and it was kind of hot. It was a bit of a reach to get around his wide chest and body, but I continued to work his cock with my had while I cupped his massive balls with my left hand, giving them a gentle, tender squeeze.

"Think about it daddy, your cock in my ass as another man throat fucks me from the other end. Watching his hot body as he shoves his cock down my throat. I'd love for you to fuck my ass as you watch me take another man's cock down my throat," I said as I picked up the pace and squeezed him harder. He was panting and moaning now.

"Or I could take his cock up my ass while you fucked him in the ass, the power of your thrusts shoving his cock deeper into my ass. Or what if you fucked me while another woman sat on my face. Imagine watching her play with her tits while I ate her pussy, all while your cock was buried in my dirty little fuck hole," I spun more sensual bisexual fantasy that was making my pussy drool and my hand jerk harder on his stiff, fat rod.

"What about you burying your cock in her ass while she furiously eats my pussy. I look you in the eye and play with my tits while I watched you fuck her in the poop chute until she explodes. Or what about the same thing with a guy - he'd take your big fat daddy dick right up his tight ass while he ate my pussy like a good boy, jacking his cock until he came all over the both of us while he fucked each other senseless," I said as I jacked daddy off furiously.

"Ohhhh fuck, here it comes!" daddy practically shouted. My last scenario drove him over the edge as spurt after spurt of cum began to erupt from his pulsing cock. I continued to jerk him for a few more strokes and held his cock, aiming at his chest to catch as much of his cum as possible.

As his orgasm subsided, I let go of his cock and balls and moved around to kneel in front of him. He was sweaty and there were long streaks of fresh cum sitting on his chest. I looked at him as I began to lap it up, collecting it in my mouth. As soon as I finished, I brought it up to his face and we began to kiss as we did yesterday. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and we began to pass his cum between our wanting mouths. We did this for about 30 seconds and we pulled away. I was about to swallow when I felt daddy kiss me again, taking his cum back into his own mouth. I was caught off guard and just stared as he looked at me and with much drama, swallowed his own load of cum right in front of me. It was perhaps the hottest thing a man had ever done in front of me! I couldn't believe it!

"Holy shit!" I said. Daddy smiled and moved closer. We were both still kneeling in the grass and he reached his big daddy hand in between the folds of my cunt lips and began to rub circles around my throbbing clit. "Ohhhhh fuck daddy!" I cried as he did this.

"I got two, you get two," he said with a smile as began to kiss me again. He rubbed my clit furiously while we made out for a solid two or three minutes. My pussy was drooling all over his hand and I could feel how close I was. He pulled back and looked at me and said, "I want to fuck you in the ass while I watch you suck another man's cock. I wanna watch the muscles in his chest as he fucks you in the throat. I wanna hear you gag on his big dick while I fuck my fat daddy cock in and out of your perfect tight ass."

"Oh fuuuuuuuck daddy!" I moaned.

He continued to rub my clit and stare right into my eyes and said, "I wanna watch you ride another girl's face after I've already fucked you, watching you work your sloppy wet pussy all over her face, my cum leaking out, while I fuck her in her tight ass. I want you to watch as I shove my cock in and out of her ass while you play with your tits. I wanna feel another man's cock fucking your pussy as I have mine buried in your hot tight ass. My god, to feel his cock rubbing against mine inside of you, you so full of cock, would you like that, baby girl?"

"Yes daddy!" I screamed as I felt another orgasm growing. He furiously rubbed my clit and held be close. He kissed me deeply and it put me over the edge. I felt shock waves erupt in my body as a second orgasm washed or me. I moaned as he kissed me through it and held me as I came. His hand stopped and he just cupped my cunt lips, feeling as my muscles spasmed. He held me as my body began to collapse and he lifted me over to the blanket. We both collapsed onto it, feeling the warm sun on our sweaty, naked bodies. This was already the best picnic I've ever been on and we hadn't even eaten yet.

____

To be continued!

12